It's that time again. What are you expecting anons...

It's that time again. What are you expecting anons? No major patch changes so I'll probably roll a minion build this time around. Golems look fun.

Attached: 010ig1f.png (1184x635, 1.01M)

based golembro

Attached: 1609180711597.png (521x937, 224.08K)

haven't played since expedition league almost a year ago
will most likely try this league

When is the new campaign coming out? I'm too old to grind endlessly but I REALLY liked the campaign

don't care
not playing until they release poe 2
how people grind through the same god awful campaign again and again is beyond me, actual brain damage. You could be playing a game you haven't played before

i'm thinking of trying ed/contagion cause i've never played it and it's memed about so much i feel like i should experience it. i usually only play one character per league, sometimes two if i'm really enjoying it. hopefully i can see it through to the end this time. last time i played i finally killed the shaper which was awesome, but i think there's more bosses still

the campaign only takes like 7-10 hours, you could play a league for 100+ hours. i agree they should let you skip the campaign but it's not such a big deal to put me off playing completely

ashur is the king of poe and /poeg/

Archnemesis as a league mechanic wasn't very engaging so I'll probably dip if the gimmick of this looks wank too. Want to try another self-cast spell build though.

Multiple unstackable currency/map items to force players to buy more stash tabs.

Multiple new divination card sets to take up stash space, to force players to buy divination tab.

Same old.

>reddit

>spacing

>What are you expecting anons?

I'm expecting enjoying couple of hours in Path of Building, making builds and then playing them in my head, knowing that playing actual game is boring and i would abbond next league in 2 weeks anyway.

Attached: sssE .jpg (380x384, 26.59K)

Gonna do righteous fire probably since I didn't try it in archnemesis and it's apparently buffed.

No idea, some big ascendancy changes maybe? been a while since we got those
Atlas changes last time were great but league itself was total garbage, hope its better this time
But i feel like im out of builds to play, i tried out pretty much everything that interested me, so i also hope for some new cool build enabling unique

If you're still keeping up with new leagues and not just waiting three more years for the sequel, you are brain damaged. Let me guess; you buy mtx too?

I do not expect anything. Last few years game is complete cancer for anything except CI builds because of absurd amount of chaos damage bald kike stuffs everywhere, and after armor rework the only builds worth shit is CI armor stacking archetypes. Since I already played those in the way I wanted, I don't think I will play this shit again until bald kike cuts on amount of chaos damage faggotry everywhere, which obviously isn't happening in foreseeable future.

Same as every league, I'll just pick the streamer-endorsed build that looks the most fun.

Attached: kor4.jpg (450x600, 40.96K)

There won't be "sequel". All this time they're just making new campaign (so you would have an opportunity to get hazed by slightly different time-wasting slog before you're allowed into actual game) plus technical improvements of engine. Post-campaign game aka the only part of this shitty clicker that 100% of its audience are interested in won't change when they drop 4.0.

Expecting even less fps and even more MUH CLEARSPED
Poeniggers deserve the rope

>make acts skippable for any alt you make
>make respec super easy and build with gear saved templates
>set auto pickup for currency
>make it cost $$$ if needed
there I fixed your shit game

Attached: 1584395594572.jpg (1200x1122, 197.48K)

>only 7-10 hours
God what are you talking about? It's like 6 hours if you're lazy, still takes too much time

wasnt poe2 supposed tocome out in 2021

FPS wouldn't be a problem if they got rid off pointless trash drops, they literally serve no purpose

Playing a new skills as a league starter obviously

look at d2, just campaign grind for fucking 20 years (there is no maps or something after)

Depends on the changes
If its primarily nerfs to player power I'm out, I expect ashes and defensive auras/res eff to be hit in some way.

*laughs in Grim Dawn

*snores in Grim Yawn

Is it too late to get into this game?
My fav game is Diablo 2 and I only played PoE beta in 2012

i expect the league mechanics to rape my PC as i struggle to reach 20 fps in higher end maps

>What are you expecting anons?
More shards
More bloated mechanincs
More no good drops
More nerfs

*faps in T Q

Attached: mog5.jpg (147x452, 31.73K)

I would unironically pay them money to skip campaign straight to maps.
By the time I arrive there, I'm already burned out with the league.

FPS hasn't been a problem since forever
Stop using 10 year old hardware and get an SSD.

weak af

Vaporware and a last resort card to battle diablo 4

>nu blizzard
>diablo 4
its doa bro
lol

Welcome to being an adult, working a fulltime job and having loads of money, but limited free time.

More slot machines to waste my fucking time
More gear power creep
More garbage to fill up my stash

Attached: 1650832212778.jpg (639x630, 142.78K)

Not really, every league is a full reset unless you play standard. Does anyone play standard?

Same here. They made it their mission to pad out the time to get to the gameplay, it's insane. With every league they add another version of slow that holds you back from competing the glorified tutorial named campaign. Fuck the game.

Doesn't matter. PoE's second faggot campaign is solely created to not loose everyone to blizzard. It doesn't matter whether d4 is going to be good or not, it will be huge.

>>>/reddit/
Archmage tuning which'll end up breaking my sekret build AGAIN

To be honest if you just have a currency, map and premium tab you're probably fine unless you want to autistically sell all the half decent rares you find. It's pretty much mandatory but I'm okay with paying 20$ or so for the game. They add unstackable currencies every league and then patch them to be stackable halfway through so I don't know what's up with that.

>Being hyped for the next slot machine league
Bra

Attached: 1650895471213.jpg (607x554, 72.35K)

Been here longer than you faglord.

Glad I'm not the only one.

* seethes in PooE

That leg is disgusting

D2 is better

made a summoner druid for ladder, it's fun ^^

Attached: druidfull.jpg (626x900, 95.78K)

>run into room
>press button
>entire room dies in split second
Literal brainlet game

based. D2 classes are way cooler and more charismatic than whatever PoE tried to do.

dead game

Yes, steam charts are heavily botted with a lot of accounts idling in the main menu. There are barely any groups if you check any town. Last league was supposed to be the all-time high, but everywhere was a ghost town. Drones will obviously pull one excuse from their delusion and say that the game is supposed to be played alone and other bullshit.

Dead game? Are you stupid? This game beats every possible record each league in amount of playerbase. That is until 3rd day starts and everyone realizes that the game is still shit and playerbase drops to a few streamers, bots and chinese.

Attached: 1584376810161.jpg (409x427, 35.59K)

Numbers went only up because of China and trading/regular bots. If China gets bored, the game is done.

they went in too hard on the leagues, it's no longer just a reason to play the game after a break, for most people it's the only reason to even boot the game
the design switched from making a game that's always good to making you think the game will be good so you buy supporter packs before the league even starts (and this is tinfoil, but - making most people quit ASAP to save on server costs)

it's kind of like borrowing money, you hedge against playerbase in the future to get more now, but the debt comes due and the dropoff each league kept getting sharper and sharper

What crack you smokin? So far it looks like d3.5
Also zero hype unlike d3

Steam doesn't show Chinese numbers. Taiwanese yes, but not Chinese. Also the real reason why numbers went up is GGG's push for marketing since 2021. They always pay some random streamears to play their game for launch.

hype will happen once a beta drops, regardless of quality

It does. You can easily check with games that have no English translation, or even a store page anywhere but China.