Do you agree?

Do you agree?

Attached: soul soulless.png (800x1007, 405.96K)

Old good
New bad

But new Reimu is still good

that original pikachu actually looks like shit because its unbalanced
would look fine if it had a bigger tail
also

Chunguschu will always be the superior pikachu

I am astonished that Touhou pedos unironically believe they can simply put their literal who characters near literal icons and get away with it. You could have used literally any other character and no one would have said anything.

that's what the picture says

all the pikachus have soul, fat pikachu just has more, which is why hes fat

I have to agree. I have no idea who the character on the bottom is.

>generic moeblob anime girl still looks like generic moeblob anime girl therefore that automatically makes it soul despite the fact it represents practically everything that is soulless

Sad this unironically true, mostly because old is before new ran the series into the ground.

/thread

>soul is just updating the character’s artstyle to match whatever the current artstyle is popular at the moment
Uh huh sure.

theyre soulless because theyre shitty "perfect" 3D models intentionally designed to have zero charm

>generic
It's not generic if only because the artstyle is shit

>generic
>ZUN art

Attached: Th18Marisa.png (981x1060, 456.23K)

Even if you changed the artstyle, it's still an anime girl in a red dress which isn't particularly unique in any real way.

The characters all have the same exact face, are you blind

It's not about the art. It's about the GAMEPLAY.

Marisa's dumb fucking face is iconic.

Attached: Th15Marisa.png (711x845, 296.63K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1458937606086.jpg (826x826, 709.51K)

Attached: Hecatia was attack by MARISAZOMBIE.jpg (1784x1226, 318.83K)

When are people gonna finally accept that Sonic was never good?

sonic was always soulless. it was created from the ground up to BECOME a mascot platformer. it reeks of corporate expectations and marketing predictions
also, its adventure redesigns sucks
mario on the other hand was originally just an old guy with a moustache, while pikachu was literally a rat in a forest, nobody at gf expected it to become successful

The only people who say this were never good at Sonic. Frombabs getting filtered by real games

Autists be like "The left has soul!"

Attached: fea822f98090b943106b8d3df78be223.jpg (771x600, 59.42K)

Wanna point out where I mentioned Fromsoft?

You didn't have to

Attached: 126-1265609_high-quality-sonic-the-hedgehog-laughing-blank-meme.png (860x998, 445.2K)

You didn't answer me.

It just looks like a bad artist trying to emulate better moe artists. Anything that can be considered as "unique" to his art, are only flaws.

The fuck are you going on about? There isn't a division between Sonic and Souls. I would know. I like both.

I can tell what games someone plays by their opinions on Sonic, that's all. It's an uncanny thing and you reek of Fromshitter who's liable to drown in Chemical Plant or fall the fuck off of Green Forest

So you're a schizo?
Makes sense since anyone who likes Sonic is mentally ill.

First of all, Hare-um Scare-um came out in 1939 and not 1940 you lying retard. Also It's not even Bugs Bunny in that image. It's a prototype rabbit they used prior to the official creation of Bugs Bunny. The official name is the Happy Rabbit and he's his own character.

Attached: 30da0422350da5418218edac7162ffc1.png (808x900, 171.7K)

Your responses have only confirmed my suspicion user. Acquire skill btw

edgy sonic is soulless fuck off

You still haven't shown where I mentioned From.
I feel like there's some insecurities going on here.

Sonic was always good.

Attached: sonic kabedon.jpg (1399x1034, 171.88K)

First: I didn't make the images.
Second, it didn't make any difference to me when I watched the cartoons. Whatever behind the scenes lore they concocted in the studio, makes no difference to the viewer. It's Bugs.

Artists emulate ZUN, not the other way around.

Attached: Satori.jpg (159x318, 6.24K)

Based autist dismantling the retards

>left
soul
>right
soul
>picrel
soulless

Attached: 71bHgmQEFIL.jpg (2000x1500, 234.41K)

i dont think this is the thread

>3D model
>3D model
>2D art
Yeah okay lol. Replace Pikachu and Sonic’s ‘soulless’ images with modern official 2D art.

sonic was always edgy

It's crazy this show brought back the best version of Daffy and yet ruined him and the show itself.

Attached: Daffy evolution.png (1563x2358, 1.54M)

Touhou never made the jump to 3d

It never made a jump to anything which is why the games sell like shit and the only people who know and care about them are Japanese pedophiles.

ZUN can't draw. Everybody knows this. That's why there is so much fan content because fans need to draw his characters for him.

>That's why there is so much fan content because fans need to draw his characters for him.
and yet they still look bad because the designs are inherently mediocre regardless of style. It's just boring simplistic fat faced anime girls wearing dull outfits.

zun's new art is not exactly soul, the jump to digital art really fucks with his drawings, at least 18 looked "alright" but the new stuff is not as good as the old stuff

Looks like its done by a kindergarten girl

>person wearing colorful clothes
>bad design

You are retarded, this doesn't count as valid criticism.

except sonic adventure art is also souless garbage

Good good
Bad bad

eranigger

Yeah reimu is cute

All Pikachus have soul, even though fatchu is the best

Attached: pikachu sprite.jpg (894x894, 55.66K)

I don't think attracting sonic autists pokemon autists and touhou autists in a single thread is a good idea

sonic/pokemon/touhou website

new bad, old good

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 13-07-19 qfiqhpp2alx81.jpg (JPEG-Grafik 720 × 711 Pixel).png (720x711, 476.63K)