This is the hardest boss in Soulsbourne history, right?

This is the hardest boss in Soulsbourne history, right?

Attached: 194725.jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)

I summoned Let Me Solo Her and beat her on my first try

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Yes

Attached: beatthegamebtw.webm (720x404, 2.88M)

Oh hi there

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (394x730, 738.41K)

isshin is harder because you can't cheese him
and inner father is harder than isshin

>get staggered by literally everything
>huge arena
>bloated stamina for player character
No.
You can always run around and wait for the jump attack.

if the game didn't have spirit ashes as a free option, i'd say yeah, but it doesn't.

I'm having a hard time killing her without cheese one sword muscle man.

No

Attached: 9EBB95E5-C612-4DF4-A569-06B744C23128.png (200x200, 4.29K)

>Soulsbourne
Theyre called "poke n rolls"

You can easily get in on her whilst the flower is wilting. As long as you're not retarded with your timing you won't stay in it long enough for the scarlet rot to build up, and you can chunk through half her health before she gets up.

No, just a lot of new players to the franchise. She has a few bullshit background mechanics, but they don’t take that long to figure out. The real wall for most players is waterfowl, it’s one of the few moves that has three parts and it has so much reach. She basically demands you pay attention and respond, and is the only story boss to do this. If you can beat the tree snakes, you can beat melania.

Well, I beat her on my fifth attempt.
Meanwhile, Smelter Demon took me 40 attempts.
I think it's clear who's the real hardest boss of the series.

phil beat her yet?

I wouldn't know because I've beaten every soulsborne boss on my first try without even really paying attention they're all equally easy to me but I'm honestly not even good at video games I suppose if you've ever died while playing these games you're just retarded.

If you used any of the following:
>Bleed
>Katanas
>Shields
>Summons
>Bloodhound step
>Blasphemous blade
>Magic
>Jump+R2
You did not beat her.

"Hard" doesn't require it be a good fight.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75.14K)

Yeah, well, she did not beat me.

Attached: 1651608964100.jpg (446x382, 89.49K)

So no one beat her? Gotcha.

yes unironically

Attached: 2kat.png (395x1200, 456.37K)

Agree with everything but the jump attack. Might as well say you can't dodge or use estus.

Pretty much for me anyway. Before this game the most it took me to beat a fromsoft boss was 8 tries against Isshin, followed by 7 tries against Friede. Malenia(and some other elden ring bosses) took me dozens of tries. Best boss fight in the game for me though, followed closely by Maliketh.

isnt she from that shitty japanese game you press a button for an invincibility roll?

Attached: 098hjio3wjkj.jpg (320x320, 43.98K)

>Bleed build
Fag

How the FUCK are people having problems with her, took me 3 attempts and I went to Haligtree even before the Ashen Capital.
Radagon and Elden Beast on the other hand were absolute pain in the ass and the worst final bosses in Souls history.

Attached: Screenshot (196).jpg (1920x1080, 3.83M)

Because some people try to beat her without cheesing, which is nearly impossible.

>Jump+R2
So jump + L1 is fine?

It's all about how much health you have.

Ive played every game except bloodborne I aint buying a fuckin ps4 for one god damn game and ya she is easily the hardest boss in any of the games. Dallan in demon souls wasnt a big deal, kalmeet was way easier, who even was the hardest boss in 2?, I personally found pontiff sullivan the hardest boss in 3 and hes not even close to as hard as her, and Ishhin was much easier and I even beat him with the bell demon and no kuro charm. Funny enough after beating her I helped a few people and she was a joke. Shes extremely weak to being ganged up on by multiple people. I even managed to effectively stun lock her a few times. I heavily suspect that people who think shes easy either used phantoms or at the very least ashes. Shes extremely hard solo and a complete joke with summons.

Nameless King?
Orphan of Kos?

why is this reddit game so popular on v?

Attached: 1493211010798.jpg (450x410, 31.81K)

I fought her before defeating the fire giant. I also had 30 vig and stubbornly only used a longsword that did like 200 damage to her with each attack. That being said, I actually enjoyed fighting her all the way through. Learning how to dodge her moves was really fun. Some people just don't have the patience to do that.

Literally just waterfowl. I coop’d her a lot and 8/10 times the host would aggro a waterfowl and die.

Because it's post-2010 Yea Forums.

Is moonviel katana cheeseing? Its the only sword I found with good int scaling and low other requirements.

I killed her with Mogh's spear using it whenever I had openings in her attack chains. How is that cheesing? Cheesing is using exploits, broken AI or like shooting from the safe cliff or something.
Are you one of those "if you ever rolled to evade attacks and use your weapons you didn't beat the game" people?

>It's all about how much health you have.
That's prob the actual reason. I had huge problems with first bosses when I thought that offence is best defence and never leveled Vigor.

Nameless was a fucking pushover, the main issue with him is the camera in his phase 1. All his attacks in phase 2 can be easily dodged. Orphan is indeed hard though, but I still managed to beat him within 5 tries, probably just got lucky though since by the time I beat him I didn't really feel like I actually learned how to fight him properly.

No.

I’d say orphan but I just replayed bb and I smashed him first try so I’m a bit lost. Maybe something super fucked like the half-health watchdog of the old gods? I mean I’m never going to play the chalice dungeons again so it’s hard to really say.

i can see only a couple reddit ring threads today, but it was unbearable a month ago.
this board really went to shit.

Attached: 1498211316830.jpg (314x246, 23.45K)

It's the second most powerful weapon in the game. So yeah, sort of.
But really, who gives a shit?
Just enjoy yourself, nigga.

>i killed her with bleed wtf so easy
faggot gonna faggot

her entire fight is dependent on waterfowl rng, I'm not even kidding. She's not even more difficult than morgott because that fucker has a billion different roll timings, none of her attacks are threatening outside of waterfowl when you can just run away until she uses an attack with endlag that you can punish

Hi, Randy.

Attached: 146638257.jpg (652x516, 129.85K)

*laughs in nioh

Not him but I beat nameless and gael first try level ~80ish. Very telegraphed attacks.
Refuse to play bloodborne cause fuck sony

oh, so you are one of those. Sorry that I pressed buttons at all, I know that it invalidates my playthrough.

>Refuse to play bloodborne cause fuck sony
Absolutely based.

Some people have issues with bleed and frost since they do ridiculous amounts of damage to most bosses. Good damage means that you don't spend that much time with the boss which means that you get to avoid a lot of their bullshit. It's a game though, you play it the way you enjoy the most. I personally fought Malenia with a shit weapon because I wanted the fight to be as long as possible.

Sorry that you used a broken mechanic that is going to eat a nerf not too soon.

Niohfags always trying to remain relevant by parasitizing more popular subjects is always amusing to me.

reddit ring is now 7/10 on metacritic?
lmao last time i checked it was 4/10.
shills are quick.

Attached: 53792655_2330068557273605_5284920441268338688_n.jpg (960x625, 44.84K)

>players playing the game as intended by the developers
>try-hard autistic trannies who purposely gimp their characters for "extra challenge" tell them they're playing wrong

Attached: 1651687154657.png (653x653, 388.72K)

I think they just take issue when the former brag about how easy the game is. Doesn't matter either way though, both sides are faggots.

Considering I also killed the last two bosses with it, who are immune to Hemorrhage, I doubt anything would change at all since the Spear deals a lot of fire damage. The fight would just go for 20 seconds longer, I'm sorry if that's enough to filter scrubs like you.

>reddit found a new japanese game
>look mom! i can press a button to roll, im a pro gamer now!

many normies dont like it when people point out the game is easy and it makes them angry.

Managing to kill her that fast probably means that you never actually learned to dodge her moves and just out-damaged her or something. But then again, you see overleveled people still having trouble with Malenia, so the most likely answer to your question is that most people are bad at this game.

>she's extremely hard if you hobble yourself
I swear to god you Souls-shitters are retarded.

Lmao such a low effort post Jesus christ.

>i beat her on my second try wasn't even hard lol
Yeah, I'm sure you learned how to dodge the flurry rush on two tries, oh wait you cheesed the game and probably never even got to see the flurry rush.

Attached: 35725258.jpg (227x337, 30.25K)

So what is the appropriate amount of damage to do per to hit to make it "count" as having beaten her the correct way? How many attacks do you need to dodge in the fight for it to have been a "proper" boss battle?