Guy on r*ddit has Star Wars Battlefront 3

Guy on r*ddit has Star Wars Battlefront 3
reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/uil6yb/my_fiancé_has_a_playtest_copy_of_the_canceled/
Odds of them being faggots and just keeping to themselves?

Attached: lysht5db1kx81[1].png (396x423, 220.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/uilrfr/would_it_be_legal_to_sell_this_been_in_his/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020–21_Nintendo_data_leak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 8ballsays.jpg (576x432, 98.92K)

Attached: psp.png (1488x671, 1.79M)

Attached: 2.png (1488x671, 1.59M)

Better return it to EA to get a discounted ticket to EA-con!

Literally just elite squadron

Attached: 3.png (1488x671, 1.22M)

who gives a fuck it won't lead to anything and this faggot will just hold onto it until hes dead or accidentally sells it which will ultimately lead to nothing

fucking hell it's like every few years a ancient relic has been found and some faggot holds onto it for his dear life

And the post for anyone that doesn't want to go to r*ddit
and yes, his GIRLFRIEND made a post about it. Who knows what the fag would have done with the disc if she hadn't shared its existence

Attached: post.png (1045x896, 242.2K)

it's disturbing a woman has more common sense than a man but i guess in this scenario this guy is some collector faggot who will never let go and brag about it the entire rest of his life

>PSP
lmao who gives a shit

a beta or pre-release version of it at most, the only difference could be the title screen for all we know.
there are already vids out there of what the real bf3 looked like before getting canned.

>dude I'm gonna be a greedy faggot instead of uploading it to the internet so people can actually play it instead of it just laying dormant waiting for the disc to rot
kys

That's just the average dumbfuck with no concept of humor and introversion. Reddit is plagued with retards, even more than Yea Forums. This faggot will do nothing, the fact he's getting married in 2022 should tell you everything about it.

Apparently she reached out to her boyfriend on TWITTER to see what he thinks
What do you reckon his reaction will be when she tells him she revealed his secret Battlefront 3 disc to thousands on r*ddit?
lmao

Attached: twitter.png (915x65, 7.43K)

Nevermind, it was to some youtuber
>Look up Modern Vintage Gamer on YouTube, that would be the best person to reach out to about preserving this.

It is going to be a peer pressure play.
>Sell that disk and buy me a diamond ring now.

I swear if this turns into another Starcraft source code debacle

>i had no idea an unreleased beta of a game in one of the most popular media franchises of all time and its own popular game franchise would get me attention

reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/uilrfr/would_it_be_legal_to_sell_this_been_in_his/
>Long story short, 12 years ago my fiancé's family member used to have Lucasarts as a client, so he got to playtest a lot games, one being the cancelled Star Wars: Battlefront III, well when it got cancelled and all the assets were being gathered up to be sent back to Skywalker ranch, well a playtest copy of the game for PSP got left behind and by fiance being young at the time didn't really think too much of it and he took it home, as far as we can tell it's the only one either still in existence or still out in the public
>Well we're interested in possibly selling it, though the legality of that was brought up.
Oh no

And just like that everyone ITT suddenly turns in to a commie when they get jealous of someone else having things they don't.

>Ngl we both are kinda flabbergasted by how big this has gotten
They're both retards

Master Reddit… share your wisdom with us… you are our only hope… or the gsme will be lost forever…

Ahmagod, I'll get to have my name called by some fag youtoober. Totally not sabotaging the process of copying it by attracting all this attention !
I hate this century.

watch it get sold to some collector and it never sees daylight again

>dood a canned game is worth like 1 bajillion dollars

They decided to post this on May 4th, they know exactly what they're doing and they're attention whoring on purpose.

This faggot is 100% going to sell it because his wife's bull told him so.

>OMG IT IS SO UNFAIR THAT HE JUST OWNS THINGS

>I hate to be that guy but considering battlefront 2 came out in 2017 and apparently you've stated your fiance has owned this for over 10 years id have so say either A. This is a troll, or B. This is some other star wars related game
on a slightly unrelated note, zoomers really are retarded

what good is a game he cannot play retard?

>All these faggots melting down because he is well within his rights to sell it.
Just pool your welfare together and make him an offer for it.

>He thinks he cannot sell things , if he has 0 use for them and has to give them away for 0 compensation.
Open your wallet fag.

Another reason to hate redditors. Thanks.

Go back and stay there

Yes.

virgin sour grapes on full display here

>Redditor finds Battlefront 3
>Yea Forums finds screencaps of twitter
I think this board might have become reddit.

>They decided to post this on May 4th,
Ah fuck. Yeah, good show. I'm sure they'll get good money for this fake prototype. It might be real, I can't discount it, but they're in it for cash. Hopefully some preservation group gets it if it's real.

What the fuck is a fiancé? Speak american you nigger.

>instantly thinking of selling it instead of silently just dumping the iso

I starting looking at reddit this past week and the top daily posts on there are frequently posted on here.

It's probably the guy. Redditors love attention whoring and "my gf did X" is one of the most common ways they bait for upvotes because it excuses them from seeming like they are attention whoring and someone else is doing it in their stead when it's usually just them who bought a custom cake or thing and wanted to show it off. It's soo bad they can't do the same thing with "my gf got me this tattoo".

It's just Elite Squadron lmao

>redditor finds first evidence of alien life
>can't post about it because its from reddit

oh god its happening again. fuck why can't any of you losers find cool shit like this.

>PSP

The game already exist, they reworked the PSP port as Elite Squadron after the cancellation and just gutted the most unfinished stuff.

I also have battle front 3 on my computer op

Why are you so jealous?

Its like the guy that found a copy of the source code for Starcraft at a garage sale

Instead of leaking it online, he returned it to Blizzard in exchange for some plushies and a blizzcon ticket

>Redditor who hasn't been here more than two years acts like a beta of Elite Squadron is a major find.

There have been existing leaks for the console for years now, nothing interesting comes of this port and you can see for yourself looking into the finished game.

why is this super important? a PC alpha was leaked a few years back and dumped on Yea Forums. shit i still have it downloaded somewhere despite never trying it out. Maybe ill do that this weekend.

>elite squadron but with a battlefront 3 logo in the main menu

Attached: WOW!.png (350x339, 48.26K)

Except Starcraft is a successful game and that was an actual loss to the community. This isn't even impressive, it's just ES before they rebranded it post-cancellation and redditors have no Idea why people cared about the alpha of the CONSOLE version all those years back. The Console version was an actual promising title while this is literally an afterthought port created just to appease portablefags at the time and that's why it's the only surviving remnant of BFIII.

I'd rather take some twitter/reddit karma than making a room full of corpo lawyers interested in me

>Yea Forumseddit discovers Elite Squadron

Attached: 1540742249550.png (400x400, 221.58K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020–21_Nintendo_data_leak
if nintendo counts

did anything ever happen with that? found the file and finally opened it. this is the readme which alludes to a modding scene and whatnot. Hard to believe that was 6 years ago now... thought it was only like 2-3 years ago tops.

Attached: bf3 alpha.png (909x802, 58.16K)

I remember there was some sort of fan project a few years back to try and recreate it but I have no Idea what happened to that, probably C&D'd by the mouse.

they cant sell that without getting sued so they need to just put it online already. the only point of that post is attention whoring if they dont release it

what could they even sue for? lost profit on a game they never released or monetized?

What's the best PSP battlefront? I recently dug up my Vita.

>Literally just Elite Squadron
I had that on my fucking DS. The only "Battlefront 3" in it was the campaign and it was fucking lame

Attached: 1650401611598.gif (640x598, 2.15M)