It's not THAT bad

It's not THAT bad

Attached: 127750-fallout-3-windows-front-cover.jpg (320x240, 23.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkyhvCdJ_vM
youtube.com/watch?v=FMhsmBGbIv0
youtube.com/watch?v=nNWxW_kCT7I
fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Fallout_3_characters
youtu.be/MrTz5xjmso4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=YkyhvCdJ_vM

Just waiting for the ESL user to start shitting up this thread.

it's not bad, it's great

IS A MASTERPIECE

Attached: 1647179007816m.jpg (630x1024, 91.74K)

You're right, it's not.
It's just a pretty middle of the road game.
For a reboot of the franchise, it did pretty damn well. It's just that it acted as a springboard and now there are other games that excel at the different qualities it had. Like Fallout 4 acting as a better sandbox shooter than Fallout 3 and New Vegas having a more compelling world.
That isn't to say Fallout 3 is irrelevant, it just doesn't have much of the impact it had back when it came out and we didn't have the games that followed it. There's very little discussion on it these days outside of comparing it to other games.

All things considered like them having to start with afresh chunk of the world and reintroduce old parts of the world like super mutants and the bos to an audience that wouldn't have felt alienated due to not having played the previous games and the fact that bethesda would have had to create all new assets for pretty much everything in the world they managed to do pretty well. Making a game of such a niche franchise to appeal to a wider audience is pretty tough, it's understandable why it'd be a bit disappointing to people coming into the franchise now.
It's a forgivable game, just nothing particularly fantastic.

I'll always value this game in the franchise for doing random encounters the best out of any other game. making many of them differ due to the consequences of your actions in side quests was pretty damn neat. No other Fallout game has managed to pull it off. But it's not like it had all that many side quests anyway.

Attached: 1649011679519.jpg (1079x1042, 163.5K)

[Intelligence]Yes it is

Is great but is a game not a VN remember

I would say it still has the crown of atmosphere.

Story is dogshit but gameplay was good enough for the time and the world was fun to explore.

MASTERPIECE PLOT WITH 0 GHOULS IN SPACE

Attached: 34432324.png (1628x2162, 3.54M)

I can understand why you'd say that, the city areas with the soundtrack really nail that desolate and abandoned yet dangerous feeling with a hint of optimism from the soundtrack.
Personally I'll always look to Fallout 1 as being one of the best instances of a game landing atmosphere with so little actually going on.
That game is tiny and has very few locations but makes so many locations much more memorable form the soundtrack alone. That haunting music in Necropolis has burned those sewers into my mind and the music from the vaults made even the safe ones like Vault 13 more ominous and unwelcoming than any of the other representations of Vaults in the other games. It was so effective at selling atmosphere.

I'll be honest I have no idea what you're trying to say. I do know it's a game and I know that most people can agree the actual game part of said game is quite underwhelming, from the combat to the builds.
But you're probably that ESL the other user was talking about earlier. especially since the usual shitposts we see in Fallout threads these days above this post isn't a new IP.

That say tha5 Fallput 3 is bad fornot having political garbage shit is dumb

I appreciate what they were trying to accomplish. That's about the nicest thing I can say about 3.

Attached: 1632862694419.jpg (250x410, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FMhsmBGbIv0

it is THAT bad

Attached: 00000000000000000000000000000.png (484x361, 114.96K)

Complete masterpiece
Not like reddit vegas

I see the ESL has arrived.

Attached: 1637683087581.jpg (680x470, 56.4K)

Bullshit of reddit vegas

Their game is a railrpad garbage with 0 exploration meamwhile F3 is 100% exploration and freedom

Attached: 1644841896088.png (1632x2083, 3.55M)

>b-but fallout NV

not an argument sirs

Is an arguments since all the hate against fallout 3 came from that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=nNWxW_kCT7I

It's far more rewarding to be a Murder Hobo Psychopath in Fallout 3 than any other RPG thanks to the slaver quests.

F3 has invincible characters, so it's shit for those kinds of playthroughs.

Why?
Only the principal mission character are invicible and you can kill them all in the DLC

New vegas has yesmen and other shit invincible so fuck off

There's plenty that's wrong with F3 that has nothing to do with being compared to NV.

Attached: 1617836756838.jpg (640x480, 41.72K)

with the way that the story frames the Courier as an actual avatar of death and destruction, I have to respectfully disagree

Nothing wrong and all your bullshit headcanon

Attached: 1649157764103m.jpg (754x1024, 175.14K)

I dunno, the game is pretty objectively bad in almost every way. It's still fun to play though.

>In Fallout: New Vegas, the only NPCs aside from children that are essential during gameplay are companions currently in the player character's party. However, companions are not marked as essential if one is playing in Hardcore mode.

>Only the principal mission character
There's a shitload of invincible characters, educate yourself about your favorite game that you apparently never played.
fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Fallout_3_characters
>New vegas has yesmen and other shit invincible
Yes Man isn't 'invincible', and he's the only character that can't be permanently gone from the world. You're a retard.

>running out of ammo in F3
Did you play it when you were 2 years old?

In fallput 3 all companions except fawkes who is late game can be killed in 3 seconds

What is the point?
So in your game you are forced to use yesmen?
Shit game
In fallput 3 you can kill everyone
>list
Can be killed after they do their parts
So cope

le esl shitposter has arrived

Play hard retard

When you don't play ateasyyou need all your bullets just to kill a single ghoul

>So in your game you are forced to use yesmen?
No, you aren't.
>In fallput 3 you can kill everyone
You didn't even play F3, you utter ESL retard.

Why are all Fallout 3 fans illiterate? No wonder they didn't like NV.

I think the only npc outside of children in NV who is invincible is the gun runner vendor

>In fallput 3 all companions except fawkes who is late game can be killed in 3 seconds
>What is the point?
Way to miss the point, dumbass.

It was my first fallout game and i had fun with it, but now that I've played all the other fo games(excluding 76) i probably wouldn't enjoy it as much as i did but it's still better than fo4

Gunplay is worse than NV which is already pretty ass

ESL user here, why should I?

Yesman is unkillable because if you kill all the other faction characters you have no other way to complete the main story retard

Nah, it's shitty fps on awful Bethesda engine. If you want to play fps from Bethesda go play Fallout 4.

Yes since to conckude the game after killing everyone you need yesmen
BTFO AS ALWAYS
So NV trick the pkauer into belive of having choice?

LMAO

Attached: fallout.png (1286x514, 484.96K)

The gunplay is without aiming mod and
you miss all times

IS RPG RETARD

Fallout 3 was just bland in comparison to new vegas

sir please do the needful
take me back to the days where we didnt have this fucking pajeet autist and could actually talk about the fucking games

Attached: paperclip.gif (288x384, 216.78K)

Attached: E-PxvIJVEAcVwNF.png (640x245, 154.99K)

Based
WHY?
FOR HAVING REAL PLOT AND NOT FASCISM IS BAD?

Attached: 1633413274772.jpg (824x1024, 174.19K)

FALLOUT THREE.
IT'S PRETTY IRONIC, IF YOU THROW IT IN THE RELEASE ORDER, YOU'D HAVE ONE, TWO, THREE, NEW VEGAS, AND FOUR. NOW I KNOW YOU MIGHT BE ASKING, "IRONIC? WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?" AND THE ANSWER IS QUITE SIMPLE. AND I KNOW WE COULD GET TECHNICAL AND TALK ABOUT SPINOFFS LIKE TACTICS AND SHELTER BUT LET'S NOT KID OURSELVES.

FALLOUT THREE IS THE MIDDLE OF THE SERIES. AND THAT IS THE PERFECT PLACE FOR IT.
BECAUSE IT
IS
MID

Attached: mjf.jpg (300x168, 7.43K)

GOOD MORNING SIRS
FALLOUT 3 IS FAVURITE GAME OF ME AND M VILLAG
YOU SHOOT THE GREEN MAN AND SAVE THE WORLD WITH WATAR
I VERY EMPATHIZE WITH THE STORY BECUSE I ALSO HAVE DIFFICULT FINDING CLEAN WATER

Attached: index.jpg (634x783, 100.08K)

It's entertaining at least when he comes in with his stilted English, and you know it's the same motherfucker lmao

Never stop making these gems
seething redditor

for me its
youtu.be/MrTz5xjmso4

Attached: witcher 2 combat.webm (400x400, 295.5K)

>In fallput 3 you can kill everyone
You cannot kill anyone in the vault until you become a young adult.

People hated Fallout 3 for being "oblivion with guns" well before FNV came out

absolutely based

learn to use a toilet

Post moar

Attached: 1649752278358.png (800x700, 80.33K)

SIR PLEASE OPEN WIDE

Attached: 1634346387382.jpg (960x598, 681.63K)

Why does it always come to this?

what the fuck did he mean by this?