Genshin is dead

genshin is dead

Attached: 1649617561342.png (1485x785, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

game-i.daa.jp/?AppStore月間アプリセールス予測
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you've seen the recent China lockdowns, they kinda deserve some slack

Is there a reason why they can't work from home? I understand updates slowing the fuck down but stopping entirely like this?

Attached: 1628011468717.png (210x221, 60.97K)

they probably don't have the infrastructure for it, and it would take some time to make it, it would probably be over by the time they set everything up

If they can’t update the game or even swap banners then people stop rolling. Not saying that the game will die immediately, but it will put a dent in their success.

>stopping entirely
It isn't? Its just delayed for a few weeks. Transitioning everything to WFH on such short notice is obviously going to throw a wrench in development of projects.

>such short notice

Attached: 1639348125728.jpg (317x330, 20.11K)

i just fucking want to roll for Hutao, just sawp fucking banners for old charas

I just wanted to have another fun summer island adventure with my wife.

Attached: 1611574777691.jpg (2480x3736, 2.16M)

its been 2 years dude. Some shittier companies are trying to force people back into office slavery.

Finally

We're not leaving this banner until you get C6 Ayaka

The game's already bleeding players. There's no endgame content besides abyss and wasting resin on artifact farming.

your wife is a pitslut

>Is there a reason why they can't work from home?
It's either sound work or server engineers
Oh no, a dent in their hundreds of millions dollars
>The game's already bleeding players.
You wish, weather boy.

>worst month of the year
game-i.daa.jp/?AppStore月間アプリセールス予測
>still shits on majority of literal who games in japan at 13th place
KEEP COPING HAHAHAHA

a lot of them can`t even go home, lockdown between places blocking the routes, shanghai is really huge after all.

not right now, but its going to bleed some players later because of this delay content draught

This. It's some commie shit lockdown happening only Becuase Winnie the Pooh wants to flex his power
You guys have to realize their workflow wasn't impacted much the last 2 years because Shanghai basically gave the CCP the middle finger on its Covid mandates and is reaping what it sowed

And then Sumeru will drop and all those players will come back, but that won't stop retards from doom posting

>they probably don't have the infrastructure for it
The game released IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING PANDEMIC moron. Not only that, Honkai is unaffected so at least a part of the company knows how to pull this off

how long 'till they admit they got a new virus or a strain that kills people with eye contact or some insane shit like that?

Delaying content is understandable.
Stretching banners to infinitum, however, is not. You can remotely set these from home without a hitch, unlike content like events or the teapot.
Back to twatter with you.

I fucking wish

>gave CCP middle finger
all you can do as china citizen is suck it up stop complaining, like those honkai genshin censorship. your complaint about lockdown will just get removed at speed of light in weibo or bilibili.

They're delaying it because they cannot figure out how Dendro would work

because shanghai didn't give a single shit about the pandemic, now they are just having the same problem the world had 2 years ago

>and all those players will come back
No it wont be all, far from it. A lot of people hated the timegated exploration/questing in Inazuma and the story quality hit rock bottom too. I sincerely doubt people who left then are going to come back for another dumpster fire of an update

My wife is my pitslut

cry about it
chinese and korean developers are still superior to the trash shit making japanese developers
they leave only to come back because so many other games are so garbage that there is no reason to leave

Again, that doesnt explain why honkai has no issues but genshin comes to a full stop

>me = a lot of people
lol
lmao

thats a cute strawman

>raiden shogun banner still outdid every trash game you can list
even rofl
how does one have genshin this rent free in their mind what trash game do you play

I'm surprised it's still "alive". You'd think even the dumbest gacha addicts jumped ship when the censorship got worse.

That's not what a strawman is.
The game is popular and continues to grow and your crying on Yea Forums will not change that.

>strawman
go learn some words before you spout them little kid

>furniture placement is STILL down
My bond points…

Anecdotally everyone I know dropped it. The game needs major mechanical changes. Grinding boring domains so you can do Abyss DPS checks is complete garbage.

have you seen honkai and genshin? honaki update is just a few new units, genshin is an entire new area

You telling me they're STILL operating in china? That's so fucking stupid, they had this coming then.

>please submit your company of 3000 people to the Great Jew, yes yes, make it publicly traded while you're at it

Music to my ears except it's still growing on mobile and pc. This 240 days will be the final nail in the coffin if some media site runs a bad spin on it

Attached: SaulHamlin.jpg (780x438, 69.2K)

Why would China allow such an asset to go to the west?

the 240 days is just placeholder, it says the banner will not end at this date and they will announce when it will, it's probably a month at most

It's already too late. People want it to fail but it's already become too big just like Fate Grand/Order and Uma Musume in Japan.
What's even the point when normies will fund it to the moon regardless of what people in this basket weaving forums think?

Attached: 421421953.png (435x379, 247.16K)

her pits were so powerful it killed the game

Attached: 1642101578709.jpg (1080x1920, 1.18M)

I meant to say before they correct it. Casuals don't read the notices they put out

Wouldnt be the first time that a bad game is popular, FIFA, Battlefield, list goes on. No matter how much you cry and pretend the game is perfect, it has issues and people dropped it because of those issues
2.7 has no new areas user

But it's you crying and stomping around that people are playing a game you dislike. Maybe instead of shitposting about Genshin Impact you should go have impact on some bitches, lmao

what? ANOTHER meme lockdown? are we seriously still pretending to care about the plandemic?

You can keep talking about how the game is shit but it'll still be alive just like how Call of Duty, Madden and other games keep being remade... But the games won't still show signs that they are dying.

Attached: 5.gif (250x250, 434.93K)

>and stomping around that people are playing a game you dislike
But I'm not? Play it if you like it, I legit hope you are having fun user. You are throwing a hissy fit whenever someone says something negative about the game, calm down already

the problem is not the software. They have already got the patch down. The problem is the voice acting. During COVID, japs VA recorded from home and it sounded like shit.
They cannot do that for glorious Chinese voice acting.

We're telling you that your shitty argument that has been taken out from the pages of Reddit has no grounds to stand on. Do you think a few thousand or tens of thousands people dropping it matters when there are about millions of people and more ending up playing the game by the day? It's a phone game, it's so easy to pick up and play with so many advertisements everywhere.
You underestimate the power of trends as a whole just like so many other armchair game developers.

Attached: disgust.png (535x577, 511.93K)

damn but i don't care about chinese VA, can they leave it blank until CCP decides to release lockdown on their whims? theres not even actual date given when lockdown will end and its been a month.

Putting the entire game on hiatus over 2 missing voice actors sounds retarded, but this is mihoyo we are talking about
>Do you think a few thousand or tens of thousands people dropping it matters when there are about millions of people and more ending up playing the game by the day?
Yes? No one is delusional enough to think the game will die overnight, but people will keep dropping it as long as the core game is not improved
>You underestimate the power of trends
I think you meant FOMO. Am I supposed to feel bad for people who fall for it?

China knows it for the bioweapon that it is and knows the long term effects it will have on its population over decades

>Sumeru literally delayed
I can't even man.

Nice. More time to save primos for new cunny.

Ayaka supremacy.

Attached: 7f83949a94e1ceb2f1b7f0274c10ae17.jpg (1484x2100, 1.46M)