Uninstalling antivirus (we're sorry to see you go)

Uninstalling antivirus (we're sorry to see you go).

Attached: rklw28qbe7281.jpg (4032x1960, 3.45M)

Sex. Of the eh variety.

Is there a Malwarebytes alternative for cool /g/ kids?

How do I uninstall Yea Forums?

I uninstalled avast.

Attached: 1650951434123.webm (1244x1080, 2.86M)

>antivirus periodically shows ad banner which get bigger and bigger every time.

>using Windows

no. just don't use antivirus and don't pirate games.

>antivirus requires updating
>need to install Windows 10 before it will properly update
That defeats the fucking purpose!

install Gentoo

shalom

Windows defender
you don't need anything more, it's a scam (unless you have no frontal lobe and download literally anything)

I just downloaded the OP image. What was I supposed to do?

How I can make something like this?

>Every once in a while, the antivirus will show your IP to scare you into buying a license
>Or it warns your camera could be used by hackers
>Or lists hundreds of registry errors

>she pirated an eh sexx

Attached: 1641070436254.png (720x729, 385.04K)

Based sexposter

Attached: sex nuggets.jpg (720x960, 389.23K)

Defender likes to delete my pirated games

Attached: 1650867761588.png (492x428, 173.71K)

>Deinstall antivirus
>They send you an email offering you a 3 month long free trial of premium
Its like they want you to quit

Essex is smart!

Attached: 1651109739064.png (374x478, 285.28K)

Windows defender is the biggest trash. Avira free does a better job then windows defender.
>Windows defender shows false alarm at crack
>Whitelist crack
>Reboot pc
>File is deleted again
>Repeat
>Try to run processhacker
>Appearently was a virus aswell, since defender deleted it
>Bluescreen issues
>Check google: "its a faulty windows defender update"
Windows defender does like nothing but showing randomshit it just doesnt seem to like.
How can someone even trust windows defender?

if you really want one then bitdefender is one, kaspersky safe to assume it's being used by the russian government now for cyberwarfare purposes probably otherwise it would be one of the best, avast got bought out by norton last year so never consider using it again, idk about avira, windows defender only really does a good job detecting stuff not actually doing anything with it should like deleting/quarantining or like this user is ranting about not properly whitelisting, or just use malwarebytes not sure what your issue is with it

>idk about avira
Its good, but people call it addware because the free version installs you extra programms like
>Opera
>Avira phantom
>Aviras own c cleaner version
etc. and you cant decline them, but you can just life with having these on your pc.

I dont think windows defender is that bad, since it actually finds shit, but the mass amount of false alarms makes it untrustable for piracy

Essex loves sharing!

Attached: pass.gif (800x800, 841.42K)

Indeed

Attached: SexCopy.gif (540x540, 452.16K)

Don't use any antivirus.
Run some kind of adblocker and script blocker on your browser of choice, and run any files you aren't 1000% sure are safe in a sandbox (free ones like Sandboxie are fine) before opening them on your actual machine. You're literally immune to viruses, congratulations.

>implying the average retard is tech savvy enough to know what to even out look for in a sandbox

>Dont install software that requires 100mb ram to run in the background
>Set up a virtual machine everytime you download something, and check everything yourself instead
VMfags, everyone.

dumb essex poster
>every other day it shows a pop up for one of their other products

Attached: g1bs60hazbn31.jpg (346x574, 20.73K)

It's not hard when you can look at every file that was created or modified. It doesn't take a computer genius to see that some shady installer just added a system file when it had no business/reason to do so.

If you're going to download sketchy files, then yes, run it in a sandbox you fucking moron. An antivirus isn't going to save you against the worst viruses and ransomware anyways.

Essex isn't dumb

Attached: Sexdumbsmart.png (2000x1800, 650.3K)

>An antivirus isn't going to save you against the worst viruses and ransomware anyways.
So far it did pretty well. Though i only download vidyashit and not some shady ass darknest shit on serial killer forums.
Dont know to muchon the topic though, but isnt some of that really dangerous stuff literally especially designed to shoot through vms? Some people from chaos computer club mentioned that its possible

i like this gremlin but why does the other, much uglier one show up with her sometimes?

infinite sex!

Too much sex bro

Attached: SexCondense.gif (540x540, 429.58K)

Fambli?

Attached: 1641640978426.png (850x1200, 1.89M)

>shoot through VMs
Literally can't happen unless you're running a shit VM and network communications are usually blocked by default so it can't fuck with your network either.

Attached: 1620390256490.png (492x428, 150.32K)

I will copy all of these with my waifu
AAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE

why did the boar from etotama become popular suddenly

based defender defending the game industry

why is japan so obsessed with burger other country is not like this

You can't copy sex bro that's illegal

Attached: sex flag.gif (360x202, 2.01M)

ok american

>designed to shoot through vms
If people/orgs can figure that out to work every time they arent going after random user downloading shit on the internet

they eat raw fish and beans all day, eating real food is sex to them

wow avira is that bad? I was going to defend it mildly and say it just had pop up ads last time I used it (many years ago) but was otherwise great.

Anyway I just use kaspersky free which requires you to jump through a bunch of hoops to find the actual version and I just leave it offline unless I need to scan something suspect, since browser security is no longer a real issue (fuck you activex)

I'm gonna copy this too
You can't stop me, I'm literally right now

It doesnt have popups anymore, but for that it installs its own programms to advertise them on your pc.

STOP
I will use my sex army

Attached: sex march.webm (462x462, 1.21M)

I'm 60iq when it comes to below surface level computer stuff but does using some Linux distro negate this?
Like vast majority of viruses were and are made to work in Windows operating systems but dont Linux distros fundamentally differ enough that said harmfull pieces of software won't work?

Please just use uBlock Origin + windows defender. If you run weird shit run it through virustotal or a VM first you cant get fucked

The hellest of marches.

Based eggsex thread

Attached: 1651111649591.png (600x850, 304.93K)

HA HA HA idiot, by posting more just enhances my will to copy more

It wont work on linux unless its designed to work in linux, which nobody cares to make work since nobody uses linux

>kaspersky safe to assume it's being used by the russian government now
Don't they do their actual operations in London these days? They moved most of their shit out of Moscow after Crimea.

No u

Attached: sex samefag.jpg (1148x354, 103.22K)