Its Star Wars day, whats the best Star Wars game?

its Star Wars day, whats the best Star Wars game?

Attached: star wars special edition.jpg (780x1002, 99.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LUR3FyO0EA8
youtu.be/WSCm8yAxBr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

original battlefront 2

Force unleashed and it's not even closeb

I don't remember if young vader wss playef by christian haydenson or haden christianson and zi cant2stop laughing about ut. They both seem equally olausublr.

I wish someone would release a quality bluray version of the unfucked original trilogy

dangerously based

The best? KOTOR. Sequel as well. Beyond that Jedi Outcast, Rogue Squadron, Republic Commando, Tie Fighter, LEGO Star Wars and the first Force Awakens for the Wii. Oh yeah and Star Wars: Episode I - Racer.

>Force Awakens
Force Unleashed, sorry anons. But yeah the storyline's better in the Wii/PSP edition (its better than the "big boy" console versions), plus the wagglan is actually fun for a change. Tossing motherfuckers left and right... Feels good mang.

Special Edition >>>>> Original

Attached: 1625428308753.jpg (524x479, 54.19K)

rouge squadron

Closest you're gonna get is the despecialized rips with all their sandpaper-y goodness

Dark Forces
Jedi Academy
Republic Commando
(Original) Battlefront 2
KOTOR 2 (with mod)
Force Unleashed
Shadows of the Empire

any of those will get me hooked

WarCraft 3.

Attached: WC3_Arthas_Resurrect_Altar_of_Kings.jpg (1400x1050, 795.15K)

Kingdom Hearts 4

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II and Jedi Outcast are peak star wars vidya.

Galactic Battlegrounds

I do like those. I also liked Battlefield 1942 Star Wars mod called Galactic Conquest.

I also love most Nintendo Star Wars games until they started doing pod racing.

Attached: D5920198-9CE6-4065-B0BF-58E6CDE298ED.jpg (720x309, 65.34K)

KOTOR

Tie Fighter. Also fuck Star Wars, it's shit now.

TIE Fighter.

ROTS
Dark Forces I
Dark Forces II/Jedi Knight
Jedi Outcast
Jedi Academy
Rogue Squadron
Rogue Leader
Battlefront I
Battlefront 2
Episode 1 Podracer
Battle for Naboo
Jedi Power Battles
Star Wars Demolitions
Bounty Hunter
Republic Commandos
Empire at War + Forces of Corruption
Tie-Fighter
X-Wing
X-Wing vs T-Fighter
X-Wing Alliance

Now remember what they took from (You)

Attached: 1619384155776.jpg (1080x1080, 293.85K)

youtu.be/LUR3FyO0EA8

Attached: 1514162432828.gif (338x220, 1.48M)

The ones that are still amazing games to this day and most closely capture the feeling of the original movies would have to be Rogue Squadron and Jedi Outcast.

It was still king back when we liked it originally. That’s all that matters. :)

Attached: D05BBED3-2B01-4BE6-B4CF-4590CB865172.jpg (1920x816, 300.02K)

Was hoping for a fucking patch for Skywalker Saga today

Attached: file.png (207x209, 65.38K)

X-Wing

why are robocop's arms so wide

>32 years old now
>be 15 years old in high school as a sophomore in 2005 when Revenge of the Sith hits the theaters
>everyone who had half a brain skipped class to see the midnight release
>remember getting the Episode III/Revenge of the Sith game along with Battlefront 2 earlier in the year on my xbox to play online over Xbox Live with my bros
Literally the best time of my life from late spring 2005 to summer 2008, mostly just Star Wars and Halo vidya

fuck you Disney

Attached: 1513921881824.jpg (1349x1330, 439.89K)

Lmao, putting d&d Star Wars and all the worst games first and then ending with lego Star Wars. Fuck you.

True lore wise, the Siddious in ROTJ wasn't even in his original body anymore. He fucked off to Byss where he had all those bodies.

I didn't make the image, note how I don't even mention KOTOR I or II (they are overrated as fuck) or Lego Star Wars stuff

Yousa based

Attached: scr046.jpg (1920x1080, 1.32M)

You still posted it. Consequences will still unfold. Now you know, God bless.

based Lucas Star Wars enjoyer

Attached: 1514920292250.jpg (751x960, 133.09K)

Not a game but it's a great day to watch some Auralnauts
youtu.be/WSCm8yAxBr8

I used to look down on KoTOR because it took place in the past and did not involve the original cast of characters and star ships. These days I appreciate it more because it does it's own original things and does not do anything offensive to annoy fans.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lucas destroyed the original masters since he was so adamant that they were no longer necessary or even worth talking about once the 'new and improved' ones came out.

This it’s TIE Fighter. Obviously everybody else here is a baby

Special Edition, changes old man Anakin to a Young force ghost Anakin, meanwhile obiwan and yoda are still old fucks... at least be consistent George Lucas...

This

Kotor was a retelling of sorts of tales of the Jedi, but, none of characters get a mention or a cameo. Keira is basically Vodo-Siosk Baas, Revan's fall is Qel Droma 2.0, Shan is a Nomi 2.0 etc. Tales and the Kotor comic make the kotor games more enjoyable.

>bring Ford back just to kill Solo
>bring Hamill back just to ruin Luke

How low can you get, seriously.

>no force unleashed 3 with TCW anakin fucking shit up

Well, canonically Anakin never looked like that. If anything he should have looked like the disfigured Vader.

fucking lmao

wish they would put rogue squadron 2 and rouge squadron rebel strike on PC or literally anything else. My gamecube rouge squadron 2 disc got fucked and I only rented rebel strike.

Based and Georgepilled

He took on the spirit form of his adult self when he repented as if he were renewed in the flesh but not made manifest yet. Which they will be eventually, unless you take to non-Christian Star Wars canon, in which case you just wanted to see The Empire actually win and fuck their mothers.

Based Rogue Squadron enjoyer.

Kotor, Battlefront and all games starring this handsome fella

I liked Fallen Order better.
It was so good I forgot I was playing Disney canon until Ghost Dog showed up on my windscreen

Forgot pic

Attached: images - 2022-05-04T223135.625.jpg (550x361, 44.44K)

I didn't win at all with EA nu-wars games,
>both battlefronts were very small-scale and boring compared to the PS2 ones. But they looked and sounded pretty
>new rouge squadron was just wannabe competitive shit

phantom menace 3D cause you could kill people and even kids, closest thing we would ever have to a gta coruscant

TCW Anakin is weaker than the E.U one. Galen was so well-trained due being taught by an Anakin that barely survived the Clone wars, which his Form V was a result of war and his duel with Obi-Wan.

after a billion years they are both playable on dolphin now

its already been mentioned, but the X-Wing franchise, TIE Fighter more specifically.

I didn't give a fuck about the actual story of TFU, I just wanted a Sith Starkiller game where he eventually killed the Emperor and took over, making a clone of his wife or something

>Well, canonically Anakin never looked like that
That's because it wasn't Anakin. It was dad Skywalker, the actual character who was Darth Vader before Lucas made up a bunch of shit and called it the prequels.

Squadrons was fun as fuck. Shame EA killed it with barely any post launch support.

I have never seen star wars. Not once, not ever, not a single movie.
I wanna watch the original and possibly the prequels as well. I think I can skip the Disney films judging from what i've heard about them.
How do I do this correctly?
It seems the biggest shitshow ever trying to figure this out.
How do you watch them "correctly"

>try playing TFU on PC
>60fps patch fucks with the game's force grip physics

Attached: 1641038235501.jpg (472x480, 42.61K)

OG trilogy, then Prequels, then Clone Wars cartoon.

KOTOR 1 and 2 if you like traditional RPGs.
Jedi Knight series if you want action-adventure with good lightsaber combat, weapons, and force powers.
X-Wing / Tie-Fighter for space combat sim.
Empire at War and Galactic Battlegrounds for RTS.
Battlefront 1 and 2 (originals) for semi-large scale warfare like battlefield.
Republic Commando is a fun tactical FPS but it's more casual than things like old school Rainbow Six or ARMA.
Episode I Racer (not Racer Revenge) is a great racing game.
Episode III Revenge of the Sith is a pretty fun movie tie in game, action beat em up.
Lego Star Wars for casual fun.

Attached: 1619733774734.png (980x634, 1017.11K)

Yooooooo. Who got the original on the bottom shop? That shit used to be my desktop wallpaper for fucking years.

Starting out, you can watch the movies from 1-6 or in release order (OT then PT). Then read Heir to the Empire/Darth Bane, etc to start you E.U journey. Ignore TCW, Post 2014 stuff and watch the 2003 one (watch it between 2 and 3). With that, you'll have a enjoyable SW experience.