Considered the best sonic game only competing against the kino Sonic 3&K

>Considered the best sonic game only competing against the kino Sonic 3&K
>Some eceleb manchild that cant comprehend 3D space and some groomer says its le bad
>Zooms zooms suddenly turn on the game and repeat their points like the bible
SA2 didnt deserve this fate

Attached: SA2.jpg (1024x1024, 226.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNiDswB78ag
twitter.com/CaeDios/status/1521566548376305670
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

True.

Attached: sonic adventure 2.jpg (1617x1080, 857.41K)

Zoomers love SA2 more than they love three meals a day.

unlike our favorite red plumber, the blue blur had a...rough transition to 3d...

>three meals
fucking fat

the issues the game has were easy to ignore because it was generally fun. also sega needs to make another fucking chao garden

You're thinking of Colors. Youtubers liked to pretend like it was better than it actually was.

Zoomers make tons of memes about SA2 and "Chadow".

This SA2 video was made by a zoomer.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNiDswB78ag

Absolutely this. I'll also add "Unleashed" to that, but Colors is the big one. I remember playing this when it came out on the Wii and not understanding why everyone loved it. Had the same feeling after finishing Unleashed, but not to the level I did with Colors.

How the fuck do I beat Death Chamber
Knuckles' stages have been unreasonably difficult, am I just retarded?

>SA2
Thats generations zoomzoom

So it is. I haven't played Generations, so I wasn't even aware there was a city escape stage in it.

Game grumps fans are mentally ill

I think you might just be retarded because I beat the game as a child but also the knuckles stages are pretty shit to be fair.

I dunno I really liked Unleashed for what it was. Probably up there as one of my favorite song games.

Faggot detected

Attached: 1650095835475.gif (400x250, 677.04K)

Gather the keys

>Reddow
Go back

Attached: CrashFan03-1521935517826355204-20220504_143118-img1.jpg (1000x1000, 60.37K)

>also sega needs to make another fucking chao garden
This. Idk how they haven't already. That is easily one of if not the most fondly remember aspect the game and they could make a killing on a stand alone Chao Garden title at this point. Especially with much customization and better AI

death chamber is the worst knuckles stage
just wait until you get to mad space as rouge

2 is overrated
SA1 better
2 was just proto boost shit with its straight line levels

not funny
forced
no relation
kill yourself

>no relation
>He doesn't know
user...
twitter.com/CaeDios/status/1521566548376305670

Attached: CartoonFan18-1521964554112094209-20220504_162641-img1.jpg (500x500, 37.02K)

No excuse zoomie, that gameplay looks nothing like SA2, you're the type of newfaggot killing Sonic

I was barely paying attention to the level because I was too busy focusing on Peter Griffin.

>posting a twitter link
holy fuck go back. Shadow chad was right. Kys

HAHAHAHAH LOL!

>Mad because Reddow isn't based.
Sad!

Attached: 1615151912027.jpg (225x225, 8.78K)

Three meals is fine, just don't fucking eat more than 600-800 calories a meal

>twitterfag
>based
again go back retard and never return

>Still malding that Reddow isn't based
Very sad indeed.

Attached: Mr.CHAD.jpg (748x738, 101.41K)

Knuckles stages are fun

>tfw you have a high metabolism and can eat like a fat fuck without the worry of getting fat

Feels good nigga

Attached: 1627244732358m.jpg (888x1024, 75.39K)

>redditbob poster is a twitterfag
you lost, go back

Attached: egg1.jpg (1709x1152, 651K)

Is there any bigger retcon to true history than 'Sonic had a rough transition into 3D'?

SA1 and 2 were good, it was only at Heroes/going multiplat that things went to shit. People who judge SA1 based on DX have no idea that the Dreamcast version was considered fantastic when it came out for the time. It was on par with Mario 64. It didn't get to be the first hot shit with a control stick, but it was still great.

Attached: file.png (571x247, 123.95K)

death chamber is actually a bit tricky, so no lol
as a kid, I gave my memory card to my friend for him to beat that stage for me (and then like, we passed the controller back and forth during cannon's core lol)
as an adult, it's still kinda fucking dumb

SA1's level design is generally better, I'm not going to disagree.
but SA1 just handles so much worse, apart from the spindash being dramatically better than in SA2

>Is there any bigger retcon
'sonic was never good'

people keep saying SADX is dramatically worse and apart from the textures being uglier and some dumb graphical issues, it plays about the same as on DC
you still fall out of scripted events sometimes and wall collisions aren't quite solid
the character handling is about the same and I don't remember any major object placement differences, I'd taken some time after hearing this bullshit to play both versions one after the other
it really is kinda goofy how much prettier the textures are on DC vs SADX though, which is embarrassing since it's supposed to be a "graphical upgrade"

SA1 was definitely WAY too highly rated on release just because of the fact that "holy shit it's sonic in 3d", but at the same time, it was an impressive package.
It doesn't quiiite hold up (especially since SA2 is vastly less glitchy), but it's still a 7/10 at its worst, unless you fell through the floor, in which case someone might reasonably feel like the game is a 5/10 "who programmed this garbage" piece of shit.

Sonic was never good.

Find a flaw.

Zoomers despise SA2.

Attached: Sonic Adventure 2 Sky Rail.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

>Zoomers despise SA2
You're thinking of millennials. Zoomers are obsessed with SA2.

i prefer final rush desu

i have no idea where any of you niggers are getting this shit, im damn near 30 which i guess millennial and i live SA2 because i grew up playing sonic games as a kid, i popped super hard when shadow was shown in sonic 2, as for zoomers i dont know or care what they do or like because im almost 30

SA2 is millennial core.

And millennials turned on it when they grew up. Zoomers meanwhile love it.

Attached: 1591928899174.png (790x605, 728.73K)

third worlder detected

That's like 22-27 year olds not really zoomer

The pic represents mostly people born in the mid/late 90s-early 00s, which is within the Gen Z age range. Bloodborne and Undertale are for the younger zoomers.

22-24 is zoomer.

Literally no game before fans did it was inspired by Sonic Adventure 1
Meanwhile every platformer used Mario as a basis
Cope. Even as a classiccuck barely any game used classic Sonic as a basis as well.

Attached: old examples of adventure hate.png (1307x314, 26.89K)

1996-1997 is also zoomer and 1995 also arguably is.

wtf is 15-20 then

Zoomer

>people stopped making 3d platformers when fps games took over the market

No shit sherlock. Adventure was years after Mario 64, people had moved on. Doesn't mean Adventure was bad.

I literally never said anything of the sort, take meds, unironically. Even to this day the only games that took inspiration from Sonic was fans themselves, not by any outsider game devs

Based

Zoomers were mostly too young for this game when it launched. The oldest zoomers were like 5 or 6 years old when this came out. SA2 is a millennial game.

What is there to take from sonic that wouldnt make the game a sonic copy

If you are this stupid why even make posts like When it's a bold face lie? SA did not set new standers for platformers since no fucking game wants to take "good parts" from it. Because there isn't any.

Yeah I had a dreamcast and its objectively true that sega kids coped hard and SA1 wasn't as good as Mario 64. SA2 was actually good tho.

>Redditbob
Go back

Attached: F953BF0C-D4ED-4E54-9FDD-89C8D237CDE1.gif (960x540, 2.45M)

Im not that user. I just saw your post and asked a question.

It started off as a millennial game, and then millennials like Egoraptor turned on it and made videos about how it was when Sonic went to shit. Zoomers ended up being the ones who liked it more.