Ignores you while munching aggressively

>ignores you while munching aggressively

Attached: Ema_Skye_Ace_Attorney.gif (1024x768, 3.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uocHYbEbWSE
pixiv.net/en/artworks/49204203
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU SNACKOO'D ME HAHA BITCH

Attached: file.png (301x300, 171.08K)

Ema is the only Trilogy character who actually came out well in AA4-6. Everyone else either regressed or became a parody of themselves.

FAT

Apollo's game was good and I'm tired of retards saying it wasn't.

>bland protagonist
>annoying characters and assistant
>laughable prosecutor
>every case after the incredible 1st case is subpar
>Everything about the Gramarye sub-plot
>Puts most of the focus on Phoenix instead of Apollo
I'm of the mindset that there's no such thing as a bad Ace Attorney game, but Apollo Justice is pretty underwhelming.

>>Everything about the Gramarye sub-plot
>Zak turns out to be an absolutely awful person, especially to his own daughter.
>They still keep his picture up in the Wright agency.

I remember not liking her much when I first played AJ, now I don't know what to think about her.

She looks like she needs a good dicking

Her, Trucy, and Franziska.

It genuinely baffles me that this actually made it into the final game.

According to the wiki, Capcom designed the "Shadi Smith" design first and then altered it to make Zak.. I'm guessing what happened is that 4-1 and 4-4 were wrote separately and they blended the details later. Given that Zak is generally portrayed fairly positively, there's no way they intended
>Zak tries to bankrupt Wright and make Trucy homeless for literally no reason
It has to be an oversight.

I want to see her exposed tummy.

>like AA girls
>85% of the fanart is fujoshit

it's not fair

made for Apollo's seed

Attached: 1651686519165.webm (720x648, 2.39M)

>Trucy still defends her family in 6-2
they really don't want her to be an actual character do they

blessed and truthpilled

i wish i could snack on sweets like normal people. baked sweets are just nasty to me, something about the texture or high sugar idk. im fat from food, not mcdonalds and twinkies. thats the worst part

And Athena
and Adrian Andrews
and April May
and Maya
and Desiree DeLite
and Kay Faraday

my wife!!!

Attached: bae400991ceaa7454a79deca2bdfbbd6.jpg (572x803, 81.4K)

Desiree needs to come back as a MILF.

Attached: GSJoypolis-1.png (779x1095, 1.43M)

I'll admit not everything about AJ is bad, but the game doesn't really have an amazing stand out case, maybe 2 that you could argue are fine, and the other two just don't flat out work, did my autistic score averages and it got a 7.5/20 which puts it as the lowest overall game in the series for me.

it should still be played so one can form their own opinion on it, but i can bet you all the burgers maya can eat is that most people that like AJ, would just prefer 4 cases with hobo man, rather then the actual game itself.

4-2 is the most underrated case in the series and I will die on this hill. I love how everything ties together.
But, yes, an entire game of hobo Phoenix would be ideal. Phoenix Wright: Hobo Investigations when

Attached: 4-2 request.png (1024x384, 118.53K)

A lot of people consider the first case to be the best one, but it immediately shits the bed with case 2 having one of the most annoying defendants, case 3 being the most monotonous garbage, and case 4 fucking takes away any sense of victory with the whole "jury" system.

>You will never get snackoo'd
Why live

Iwamoto's art is SOVL.

I enjoyed Apollo Justice more than Justice for All

>Trucy is supposed to be the replacement for Maya
>doesn't have any enjoyable dialog and just acts like a bitch the whole
this game was a mess

I like Trucy's theme more, in general Apollo's soundtrack is amazing.

I thought she was entertaining and cute.

Attached: 4-4 puddi puddi.png (256x576, 155.18K)

Most of the assistants after Maya are genki girls with one quirk and that's what they are usually stuck with. The only exception is Susato, but the fan opinion on her is either best assistant, or boring Yamato Nadeshiko.

cute yes, but pretty uninteresting outside of her gimmick

Your wife's breast are big. How big is her sisters?

LOATHSOME

The thing about Apollo Justice for me is that it looks the best of the main series games, has one of the best soundtracks in the main series games, amazing first case, and has what might be my favorite atmosphere in any AA game. The problem I have with the game is the shit I have listed in . Though, even with all that, I still think Apollo Justice is serviceable (good even), it's still near the bottom of AA for me though.

THE CANTANKEROUS CHOCOLATE CONSUMER

>Apollo's soundtrack is amazing.
Definitely. It was my favorite soundtrack in the series until I played the Great Ace Attorney games

youtube.com/watch?v=uocHYbEbWSE
Kino

Say what you will about the quality of it, at least it felt like it moved the story forward. I liked 6, but it and 5 both felt like "Yep, here's more Ace Attorney" without actually feeling like anything was happening. It's like they intentionally made Justice for All again twice when the first one was made the way it was due to a time crunch.

>Zak abandons his daughter for years
>he comes back just to ruin the life and reputation of the man who raised her
>when he can't do that, he chimps out and beats a woman half to death

Honestly, if the only thing Kristoph did was kill him, I would argue he did nothing wrong.

Spirit of Justice completed Maya's story. Her goal in the original trilogy was to become a strong spirit medium, and she accomplishes that in AA6. They show her being able to perfectly channel men, which she's never done before, for an extended period of time. SoJ was a great cap to Maya's character arc.
They also attempted to give Apollo some closure, but it fell flat because he still doesn't know about his mother and sister.

>SoJ was a great cap to Maya's character arc.

SoJ gave Maya a nice moment, and then immediately fell back on "Uh, let's kidnap her and then frame her for murder" again, which disappointed me immensely. It felt like the good came was an accident they stumbled upon while trying to rehash the Trilogy's familiar hits.

6-5's twist was brilliant. "The defendant is actually the victim" is a storyline the series had never seen before, and couldn't have seen any other way. Maya's "kidnapping" was just a cover to make the story work.

>Spirit of Justice completed Maya's story
This. It's a shame Turnabout Time Traveler makes all the returning characters (except Emma and maybe Phoenix) feel like parodies of their old self. Maya acting like her 17 year old self felt very weird and kind of creepy and Larry somehow finds a way to be more annoying (shame since I liked him in I2-3), but his objecting pose was funny. This is the only time I felt like the series ever made the characters feel like parodies of themselves, though, last I read, this case was written by the Mega Man guy so maybe that has something to do with it.

fantastically large

Attached: sample_63ff170b98d7640e6cf690e6ba83e582.jpg (850x1202, 754.39K)

My wife is so cute!

Attached: My wife.jpg (850x1038, 140.61K)

she fucks criminals on the daily

Attached: ema_lewd2.png (1114x1006, 1.05M)

Attached: Akane.jpg (552x900, 138.21K)

Attached: Akane 2.png (750x832, 552.34K)

Attached: Akane 3.jpg (963x1562, 428.56K)

So does her sister

Attached: Akane 4.jpg (600x800, 151.25K)

Attached: Akane 5.gif (400x516, 86.21K)

I hate that this series has almost no romance. I liked the dynamic between Apollo and her. Older womanXsmaller/younger guy is god tier.

Attached: Akane and Odoroki.png (500x500, 32.05K)

sauce

Attached: never ever.png (1375x683, 1.1M)

pixiv.net/en/artworks/49204203

Because she wasn't even a trilogy character.

cute

Attached: emapollo.png (517x538, 736K)