Get used to it

Get used to it

Attached: ti5w3qes4hx81[1].jpg (1207x2048, 221.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hz0g9MqSkwo?t=1473
youtube.com/watch?v=jMIOfc6nq5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: noshit.png (699x584, 52.66K)

Makes sense considering they aborted the content out of their game

get used to me not buying your games lmao

Let women shit out incomplete babies if thats what they want, who cares

You ever walk into like, a middle aged grade school secretary's office and see the inane bullshit she has on her walls that give you a pretty clear picture of who she is, and that picture is harmless but still grotesque?
This post has that same kind of energy.

meds

They blocked me after I said as much. Don't be surprised if you don't see many dissenting opinions, they just block anyone who disagrees and then they can't reply to their posts anymore.

Why do they act like abortion has been abolished, when only thing that was abolished was unconstitutial enforcement of it on federal level.

they realize this decision from the SC doesn't actually outlaw any abortions but just tosses it back into the states' hands, right? It's not a ban, the states themselves will have to create laws to deal with this.

Attached: Screenshot_20220505-024947_Twitter.jpg (1440x3200, 1.07M)

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I'M GONNA I'M GONNA ABOOOOOOORT AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I'M ABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTINGGGGG AAAAAAHHH

This is embarrassing

Fact check:False
Many states will move to outright ban the practice.

I'm not American but if I were to guess I'd say they believe healthcare is a basic human right and they include access to an abortion in that.

Oh boy I love fake drama

Attached: 3gdsjpa7knv81.jpg (1125x1061, 114.28K)

My body my choice :)

And that's completely their right as a state. You don't have to live in a state if you disagree with its rules.

>make vidya? no
hope they go bankrupt

Mondays!

How much did Sony pay for this again?

Attached: 1518779586562.png (473x454, 4.65K)

>have sex with no condom
>guvament says you cant kill the baby because child murder bad
>NOOOO HOW COULD I HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Attached: 1635773941725.jpg (387x420, 127.31K)

This impacts the poor the most. They do not have the means to move states you privileged fuck.

AHHHHHHHH IM ABORRTTTTTTTINGGGGGGGGGG
I LOVE ABORTIONS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- white women, 2022

Imagine if they took a political stand that might lead to some kind of consequence.

>unironically saying "fact check"
fact check: you're a fucking faggot, how about that.

Attached: 1647552756000.jpg (700x734, 45.51K)

>Western devs

Attached: 1348870295486.jpg (473x312, 64.51K)

just use a fucking condom you absolute retard.
failing that, a morning-after. why is this so hard?

good because i dont want them anywhere near me

Attached: 1644460588827.png (286x305, 166.96K)

> reproductive choice and liberty

If you don't want kids then don't have sex or use a fucking condom lmao it's simple
These people really like make huge mental gymnastics just to justify their degenerate ideas

Fuck the poor. What about the middle class?

>guvament says you cant kill the baby
If that was the case SCOTUS would say abortion is illegal period because the fetus has a right to life.

Good so they won't kill babys anymore

Attached: FRy5wWyX0AEPSvD.jpg (1088x1088, 127.29K)

>be me
>talking with a group of people
>two of them are women (not troons)
>say I don't like abortion
>they flip out
>I say there's a 100% certain way to stop yourself getting pregnant
>"but condoms sometimes break, they aren't 100%"
>...I wasn't talking about condoms
>the thought of not having sex if you don't want to risk the chance of having a child had never crossed their minds

???
most abortions are blacks

Stop having unprotected sex. Or better yet, stop having it altogether. You'd clearly be a detriment to the gene pool.

Poor people are racist sweaty

Piracy is the only ethical option when considering what western game developers support.

Are not the same people that argue like this the same people who wanted to kill anyone who didn't take the vaccine?

Well that's too bad then. Perhaps they should not be irresponsible and not have unprotected sex if they do not want the potential burden of legally being required to carry the child to term and raise them. The root of it all is personal responsibility and having to carry an unwanted child that you are not legally permitted to abort is the consequence of irresponsible decisions and actions.

What? No. Are you stupid? They're upset because they're part of the cult of leftism. Anything that doesn't reaffirm the power and righteousness of leftism would piss them off. That's how zealots react when their religion is threatened because they view an attack on their religion as an attack on themselves.
You should be able to understand these concepts at like 15 years old so I don't know why you need an explanation.

then maybe they shouldnt be a whore and use protection, abortion should only be applicable in cases of rape

If they don't have the cash to go to another state to shitcan the baby then theh don't have the money to raise one
Should have thought of that beforehand, not my problem

Yes, but don't talk about that, it sends them into a frothing frenzy because they can't handle the cognitive dissonance.

>muh bodily autonomy
What about the baby's autonomy?

You guys are not women nor have sex. What does it matter to you?

Attached: 17re7u86giq81.jpg (640x555, 45.07K)

have some empathy for others for once in your miserable lives.

Will we get a lecture on abortion next E3?
After that one long lecture on diversity, equity and inclusion + all the drag queens I wouldn't be surprised

>They can't harvest your organs
Fucking kek, they'll do it anyway if they really want it because your blood type is a match.

A blastocyst is not a baby

Attached: Screenshot_20220504-082535_Twitter.jpg (288x671, 36.7K)

I
FUCKING
LOVE
POLITICS

pretty sure you're allowed to choose whether you reproduce or not lol

and they are also the same people who want free healthcare yet demand people who dont get shots to have their healthcare revoked

The only ones pissing and screaming are ugly women pretending they even have abortions when the reality is nobody wants to fuck them

Abortion is akin to a fractional murder - you're killing a future human, against it's will.
No amount of roastie seething will change this simple fact.

>t. v

Yes

Attached: ve169Kl[1].jpg (911x855, 199.76K)

you guys don't get it do you?
you should absolutely support and encourage abortion so that they do a lot of it and suffer the consequences

same thing with troons
support troons in female sports and shit to make femoids seethe

I don’t give a shit what’s happening in Yankee Doodle land, but it’s fucking hilarious how *corporation* always has something to say about it on Twitter. Like they’re all trying to pretend the sole treason companies exist now is to make money.

>sex is for making babies
>have sex
>baby gets created
>"how could this happen?????"

They are crocodile tears

>against my better judgement, take a glance at normie social media
>they're all freaking out and saying to uninstall and wipe all data from period tracker apps because it can be used to lock you up for life
What the FUCK is wrong with normalfags.

>Wear a condom
Some of you have never had sex and it's obvious.

Im gay bro, I could give less of a shit about women and their bodily autonomy.

>it's not a baby!
It is, the process is underway.
You're not a corpse either, one day you'll be.

But the babies user, think of the babies
if they're never born where we will get the cattle to be in eternal debt for the next generation?
think of the economy for gods sake

>have some empathy for others
I do, including the baby on the way. Don't want to raise it or don't have the money? Mkay, just give it up for adoption.

>Yea Forums hates black people
>majority of abortions are black
>Yea Forums hates abortion

?

BTFO

Leftoids lost the right to argue this and any like or derivative argument when they threatened humans with loss of income, loss of liberties, prison time, abducted children, and worse over not getting the experimental gene therapy """vaccine""".

WHAT IS THIS 1984?
GIVE BACK OUR RIGHT TO KILL BABIES
>GIVE BACK OUR RIGHT TO KILL BABIES

Lol, cuckservatives are such cucks, imagine being a paypiggy retard for western devs and they use your money to fund things you consider reprehensible.

>It doesn't matter if the fetus counts as a human being
>ignores that if the fetus is considered a human then their autonomy should be taken into account just as much as the mother's
what the fuck is the actual argument here?

Like babies?

>sex is for making babies
I have sex to repress incels

Wouldn't that mean masturbation is murder?

The propaganda has been perfected and the masses can be whipped up into a frenzy at the drop of a hat.

the majority of abortions are done when the baby is literally in humanoid form
doctors has to literally cut the babies arms and legs and yank them out of the womb

>you cannot be forced to donate organs
I know in some parts of Europe you're an organ donor by default, we should do the same here in the USA. You're dead nigga you don't need it.

Attached: 1648816672209.jpg (272x287, 17.76K)

It will be your problem when they apply for welfare.
I support killing as many babies as we can, especially the black ones.

Can we just stick to talking about video games?

So you're saying a victim of sexual abuse or rape who gets pregnant should be forced to deal with the unwanted pregnancy and government BS that come with it.
Women aren't just getting pregnant and aborting babies not to deal with it, most of them want the option in extreme cases.

if black people abort themselves into extinction how am i supposed to make fun of them

And how dare anyone point out the fact that it was her choice to have sex, and should be held responsible for the choices and decisions she made in life!

>Only incels will seethe
Good, I guess?

>Sony bought this

Attached: 1584058940997.png (497x503, 264.87K)

Lol 20 years from now Republicans will regret this so much, good luck electing a Republican nationwide after like 2040

Your scenario makes up 0.00001% of all aborting speculations

I think accelerationists "hate"(more like see an opportunity) abortions because it would cause a total collapse of US society

>That's how zealots react when their religion is threatened because they view an attack on their religion as an attack on themselves.
That's ironic.
Either way I'm just telling you what I assume is going through their mind when they post stuff like this. Again, I'm not American but it is my understanding that if the supreme court ruling is overturned individual states will have the ability to decide on weather abortion is allowed. That probably means that certain conservative states will opt to make it entirely illegal which in the eyes of progressive people who penned that statement is unacceptable.

>a child should be punished because his mother got raped
What the fuck user

Don't aborted babies go directly to heaven? If you're a religious christian why would you be against this?

I do have empathy, just not for irresponsible idiots who don't want to take responsibility for their own actions.
Don't want the burden of a kid? Don't have unprotected sex. It's THAT simple.

Never.

They should make a board for
>studio news (unrelated to game releases or updates)
>streamers
>celebs
>journalists

>imagine being american
lol, lmao.

>spend half a decade calling me a nazi for voting for someone you don't like
>"have some empathy!"
kek

Attached: 5k1awp3vqzy51.jpg (640x714, 66.77K)

>He thinks elections still exist

I mean, it is air tight logic.

Attached: we will never stop.png (636x620, 191.06K)

>Women aren't just getting pregnant and aborting babies not to deal with it, most of them want the option in extreme cases.
it must be really nice living in your own little world

It's not human until it can survive outside of the mother without medical aid.

>So you're saying
Stopped reading right there. It's the best way to spit on strawmanning smoothbrains.

keep your fucking legs closed slut

I don't buy both woke and antiwoke games that use it for advertising. don't mind if the agenda comprises part of a good game THOUGH.

Not him but that defeats the purpose of the abortion ban. Anyone with legit reasoning knows this is about stopping declining birth rates. If he stops being a drolling retard having unprotected sex altogether then the economy bellys up.

It's the same reason why Japan and China have been trying to get their men to have sex. The government doesn't give a fuck about sanctity of life.

have some condoms

Saint Peter here. They go to purgatory, black heaven is pretty full.

USA won't even be around by then smooth brain think about it for a second if you produce 300% more non workers it doesn't matter what would be voted for I'll give you that hint.

America was a mistake, social media was a mistake

I don't really care about abortion tbqh
Then again I don't really care about people killing babies after they're born, or killing retards. For some reason even libtards lose their shit over these two
Let's be real, if they have no sense of self or personality, if they don't think, they're not people. Might be biological humans, but not people

No lol
Good deeds or innocence aren't enough to go to heaven according to christcucks
also in theory even if their fanfiction were true nobody has gone to heaven or hell yet, they're all waiting for judgement day

The only people o have empathy for in these situations are rape victims, which would extend to incest depending on the circumstances surrounding it. Outside that if you want to be treated like an adult then act like one and be responsible along with taking precautions but know that nothing in life is without risk even with precaution.

Also I'd be far more empathetic if men had more choice in the baby process, such as the woman wants to keep it but you don't then you can step out and its her problem. However in the current state of things any man is literally at the whims of the mother.

I guarantee you they have employees that disagree with the companies position. They don't care about their employees, only the ones who fall in line.

0IQ, this user cannot be redeemed.

This user might be salvageable if he realizes that this statement he's made is simply untrue.

>Premature birth babies aren't human
wow bigot much???

have some self accountability and close your legs, woman child.

>Bungie twitter
kek
>buying anything from nu-bungie
lol
lmao even

Attached: 1560416634099.jpg (1080x631, 141.85K)

>Women aren't just getting pregnant and aborting babies not to deal with it,
Bullshit, most of them are doing it to not have to deal with the consequences of their own actions. In extreme cases (which make up a very small percentage of abortions performed) abortion should be allowed, such as when the mother's life is at risk. This risk includes women potentially committing suicide because of the trauma of having to carry their rapists' baby; however, that would just end up being used as an excuse and probably lead to more false rape reports just so the bitch can murder her child.

No, women don't want to abort rape babies. They love having babies raped into them.
Rape is genetically programmed into certain males, and females are genetically programmed to be receptive to rape.
If you don't like it, institute the death penalty or castration for rape and forcibly abort any rape babies.

Ah yes, the punishment to a bunch of organs barely stitched together without any self awareness, how can we take away their rights of living a fatherless life with a permanently scarred mother and a shunning society that will most likely fuck them up for life
The nerve of these people

In the case of rape I support the idea that in such cases all the persons involved should be killed. The rapist, the victim and the baby if the woman got pregnant.

Rape cases would drop at least 90%.

rich as fuck coming from you, you're the one who demanded people get sent to detention centers and have their lives ruined for not following government mandates that are the modern day equivalent of ducking and covering to survive a nuclear bomb.

If you all stopped pretending that you're the founding pillars of morality I'm 100% certain half of people's problems with you would go away.

Do premature birth babies need medical aid for the rest of their lives?

>simply untrue
have you EVER seen vids of abortion clinics?

i hate america so much

Why are they looking at me like that...? Stop it! I AM NOT A VIRGIN!!!!

But abortion wasn't banned or anything, almost everyone freaking out isn't even going to be affected because they live in a deep blue state where abortion has no chance of being legislated away in the first place.
This is an absolute nothingburger. They're screaming over nothing.

Oldfag here. Been on Yea Forums since 2007 and have an academic and professional history in human cell molecular biology. If anyone wants any calcification on this, so we can actually get back to talking about computer games, I'm more than happy to answer questions.

>if i dehumanize my enemies its ok to kill them

Makes sense, Choice is in the overwhelming majority. Anti-choicers are blind to that fact.

>just use something michigan plans to ban
>otherwise use something that will be banned

destiny hasnt had a single new cool white male character ever
everyone is female or black
full on woke

All throughout history, people have sought to cast others as less than human for their own benefit. Abortion is no different

This argument always makes it seem like they think getting pregnant is just something that happens, like getting the flu.
There is a 100% effective method to avoid getting pregnant that takes zero effort. Literally just don't have sex. Abortion is terrible for a society because it removes an important consequence from your actions, similar to homophilia.

What's your favorite video game?

can you define 'woman'?

no and neither does the baby in the womb

>aren't just getting pregnant and aborting babies not to deal with it
that is exactly what they're doing

Don't get raped. Simple as.

well i'f you'd stop being a whore or manwhore, and have sex after marriage, as much as you wanted, as God intended, this whole scenario could have been avoided. you'd have a happier life and a big and loving family to boot.

>abortion should only be applicable in cases of rape
It's not the baby's fault their mom got raped.

why is blackface considered wrong but this isn't? it's the same thing.
>dress and act as an exaggeration of a black person
>immoral
>dress and act as an exaggeration of a woman
>progressive

I've literally studied the practice. Yes. The statement user made is -literally- untrue.

Enjoy snoys, you'll be getting exclusive tranny content from now on.

>the same people who literally wanted you dead for not taking a vaccine are now crying "muh bodily autonomy!"

They don't even make video games well, either.

Rape is 90% fault of the woman. They should wear better clothers, not going drunk around, not clubbing, not going alone in shit places.
In that case a baby is the rightful punishment for being a slut.

that has worked for every war involving americans though

most people have no clue how their government works.

>muh rape
just take the day after pill, only hardcore christcucks are against first week or so abortions

I feel like even this must be a step too far for the normalfags, Bungie of all companies standing up for legalising abortions? Anything with half a brain can tell how absurd this is. I don't really have a problem with abortion and I find the tradlarping on this site both hilarious and pathetic, but at the end of the day it shouldn't be glorified or encouraged. Abortion is a generally miserable thing and viewing it as a get out of jail free card is really fucked up

none of the people who made the company famous even still work there

Please do yourself a favor and get off of the internet. Even for just a day or two. You are paranoid.

aswer is "muh patriarchy"

>I CAN CHOOSE HOW TO SPEND MY MONEY LIKE AN ADULT
>gets on twitter
>Hey bungie can you help me unspend all the money I gave you because this is totally the first time you've done something retarded i don't believe in

Attached: 6546541165.jpg (1200x1516, 236.09K)

You literally have 0 expertise on what makes someone "human" or not, shut the fuck up.

When a woman gets pregnant, can she ever produce a dog? Or a cat? Or is it always humans?

You know, your reading comprehension is quite poor. Maybe you need to redo grade school.

Good evening gentleman.
I am not a religious fellow but I would like to register for the record that I hate the Antichrist.

bad b8 here's your (You)

abortion should be legal
any woman who has an abortion should be forced to have their eggs removed

Attached: 1650818293466.jpg (300x300, 13.73K)

user what you learned is the process, not what people does.
so you have never seen vids of abortion clinics then.
there's literally buckets full of fucking limbs

any pro abortion chads here?

Attached: 1650199564764.jpg (822x960, 45.95K)

Do they think that a baby magically forms in their womb without their consent? Also the right to bodily autonomy went right out of their window when a certain side that supports abortions started supporting vaccine mandates.

In the real world, this turns sex for women into a luxury.

>getting married in the era of no fault divorce, alimony and child support abuse
Not going to make it user.

Attached: 1650134849215.jpg (680x383, 39.4K)

Don't talk to me before I have my coffee!

Final Fantasy Tactics.

Yes. "Woman" refers to a human female (we do not call females of other species "woman"). This is a social term used as a heuristic for guiding out interaction sets with other people.

Reminder that half of America is anti-abortion. A company purposely choosing to alienate half their market on such a politically charged issue is easily grounds for a shareholder lawsuit and demands for management changes at Sony.

Attached: jh5aocmevescoxn1zg5g6q.png (720x395, 35.4K)

>a bunch of organs barely stitched together without any self awareness
this statement could just as easily apply to yourself

We have to suddenly pretend to have morals while ignoring other vices in society such as drugs, gambling, and addiction

>you cannot be forced to raise a 5 year old child that you gave birth to, because then you have less rights than a corpse
I'm generally pro-choice up until viability, but this argument is retarded

i'm not american.

There isn't one
Leftists do not argue on good faith or from any real position, they are simply shrieking what they have been programmed to say and be angry about and will not stop until you submit to their high decibel assault of noise
That is why they always yell scream and holler at insurrectionist gatherings they call protests, it's not an airing of grievances, it's a mass auditory assault.

HAVE SOME EMPATHY FOR THOSE THAT WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU BURN!

Attached: AGRGAGAGAGAGAAAAAAA.png (957x1079, 788.78K)

It's an uncomfortable truth that people here don't want to admit that most American cuckservatives are braindead consumers just like their liberal counterparts.
Hence why they tend to be tech-illiterates who can't figure out piracy and give tons of money to corporations that hate their guts.

I could only see you as a chad if you agree you're murdering and you just don't care. If you're pro abortion to be a contrarian on Yea Forums, you're a sperg. If you're pro abortion for muh women rights you're diametrically opposite to chad

Elections? No such thing in America.

Based bungie

sounds like you've never met a married man

just dont hire whores
simple as

do retard leftoids think that women just spontaneously get pregnant?

I was against them body harvesting me, but the dmv changed it without my permission when I updated my driver's license.

>abortion
>eggs
The fact that people feel the need to have opinions on things that don't involve them, and about which they know nothing, has always been exceedingly odd to me.

>that profile picture

Attached: file.png (750x979, 1.07M)

Lol a bunch of virgin men pretending their opinions on abortion mean anything when none of you will ever be in the place to reproduce in the first place.

I'll never understand why people care about what other people do with their unborn fetuses.

>michigan plans to ban condoms
hahahahahahaha
imagine being an am*rican

>It's not human until it can survive outside of the mother without medical aid.
Premature birth babies can't survive survive outside of the mother without medical aid
>Do premature birth babies need medical aid for the rest of their lives?
Babies in the womb can't survive outside of the mother without medical aid

Was that too hard for you user? Do I need to repeat myself again?

Since the clear majority of women with voting rights use them to kill human beings, maybe women are not as human or capable of empathy or morality as men, and should have no rights.
The Muslims are retarded in general but I'm really beginning to think they got this one right.
I think it was always wishful thinking to conceive of "good women".

Holy shit, fucking rekt.

Attached: 1619498361468.png (760x750, 780.22K)

if batman doesn't kill, you should not kill either.

“Cities can be rebuilt…”

anyone who's thought about the greater societal impact to legions of unwanted children and 14 year old girls being killed by home-made abortion techniques and is still pro-life must be completely fucking braindead

You would never see this from Japanese developers. Why are Westerners so fucked?

Attached: 1445920748493.jpg (1228x913, 66.45K)

Not him but I'm pro abortion because niggers are more likely to have abortions than whites. Republicucks protesting abortion are literally advocating for more niggers.

chads
meanwhile in Portland

Attached: (You).jpg (1200x3500, 1.54M)

If the government wants to prevent rape babies, they should fund rape babies. Give rape victim mother's $40k USD a year, tax free, -2.5% every year until the child is 18, to raise the child and fund it's future. Otherwise, let them get that shit out of their body.
>Hurr rape babies are only like sub 1% of abortions
Ok, so that should be evidence enough that the support can be given
>Durr people will abuse the system!
Make a penalty for the father, other than just jail time.

murdering a fetus for science.

What is with boomers and these ugly shades?

based boomer chads

brack peepur

>all these liberals saying "men shouldn't regulate women's bodies" and "no uterus, no opinion"
>implying all women have uteruses
yikes.....didn't expect this much transphobia

Why do women have an insane desire to murder unborn children and why do video game companies support it?

If you die, your organs do so as well, You must be alive before the organs are removed, so you aren't dead.

KILL CHILDREN FOR MOLOCH

>SUCH A LE EPIC COMEBACK XD DEMANDING REFUNDS IS THE SAME AS KILLING A BABY XD

corporations went all in on woke politics because there's money in it
don't like it? you're a bigot

>chads
The true Chadness comes from realizing that neither group can be judged based on their mugshots because Deep Retardation can hide under any skin.

>NOOOOOO IT'S NO A REAL LIFE NOOOOO
>IT'S NOT VIABLE OUTSIDE OF THE WOMB
Viability is determined by the medical facilities available. Imagine being at a low budget hospital, flying to a high budget hospital, then back to the low budget. The thing in your womb has gone from not a life, to a life, back to not a life again.

>thinking low class people with little to no joy in their lives and a negative world view on a SOCIETY thats above them give a shit about not having endless sex with eachother because muh greater good
VIDEOGAMES

video games?

cant kill what aint alive, nuts for brains

The nasty truth you refuse to hear is that virtually all rape that occurs is 50% the woman's fault. They provoked it in some way, whether it's the way they dressed or acted. The man is also at fault for being weak willed and giving into base urges.

Drag is not what you think it is. It is an exaggeration of the artist's femininity.

Do you think organs rot as soon as you kick the bucket?

*Awkward cough*

Attached: FR6IRMMWUAIyOqg.jpg (995x560, 66.75K)

What a shame

Sex isn't a need.

>So you're saying a victim of sexual abuse or rape who gets pregnant should be forced to deal with the unwanted pregnancy and government BS that come with it.
So is the solution to only legalize abortion in those cases? No? It has to be legal in all cases?
Then why the fuck are you hiding behind rape victims? You're a fucking coward.

V-V-V-VIDEOGAMES

To be fair the dude can just say
>You're right, I don't believe in that, but Bungie does.
And it's over, he unfucks himself.

STAND UP FOR BABY KILLING

fuck you niggers

You've never met a poor person lmao

Green "people" and people with long noses.

Why do hedonists hate personal responsibility so much? They do know freedom of action doesn't mean freedom of consequences right?

>Do they think that a baby magically forms in their womb without their consent?
when it's rape, yeah

It really is over for us conservatives, isn't it?

virtue signaling doesn't exist in japan
but, japanese studios are beyond cucked and will bend both knees if they're accused of some sort of wrongdoing by society to the point if someone related to the studio is found to have smoked weed (for example) they'll cut all ties with him, erase him from every company picture (communist purge style) and do all they can to distance themselves from him

it's just a different kind of cuckoldry, a different kind of submission to the prevailing winds of society
japs are not le based samurai, they're spineless cucks

theres only been one group of "deep retards" who spent the entire year of 2020 letting communists burn their towns

Which accounts for a very small amount of abortions.

getting pregnant is a choice
and they don't have the responsibility to go through with it, or they enjoy killing a child
just practise safe sex
i don't get why this is so hard for them to understnad

he do be a toaster

wrong.
life starts at conception.

Not sure if you're aware of this but the "breeding" fetish has made a huge popularity boost since covid started and has reached the middle and high schools. Being "breedable and submissive" is now standard zoomer lingo and is causing pregnancies, yes.

you get less black babies, shouldn't you be celebrating?

what is plan b?

Am I really the only one who doesn't give a shit about any of this? Like really, how many of you even know someone who's had an abortion?

Attached: 1651175415013.jpg (902x769, 86.17K)

> a bloo bloo blooo we want to fuck without condoms and not care
> what if a 10 year old girl was raped and the rapist made her carry the kid to term how would you feel about that huh?
> this impacts everyone, women wont sleep with men now

its always the most insane shit about this. like stop fucking? thats what happens when you fuck, thats usually the end goal is to reproduce, its why you want to do it so much.

I've only ever known poor people.

It was a leak, nothing has actually been done. They are upset because it reminds them that they killed their own children and that they are monsters.

seems consistent with snoys

>grounds for a shareholder lawsuit and demands for management changes at Sony.
>Sony.
rent free

0 IQ
How the fuck do you think every animal in all of history propagated its genes if not through an innate, instinctual, drive to mate? Like this is a truly dumb statement. All animals, always, will be driven to mate if they can secure the opportunity to do so.

True and fair elections haven't been a thing for decades and even the illusion of true and fair elections died in 2020 when America allowed THE most suspect and shady sham of an election progress to Biden occupying the White House unchallenged without a shot fired or politician lynched.

Wait are you guys just pretending to be spiteful retards or are you actually trying to punish chicks for daring to have sex?

why? you think babies of rapists should be murdered?

>americans are still arguing over abortions while the rest of the world moved past the 19th century

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

>be criminal
>support abortion
hmmmm

Indeed. Did I say fetuses were human?

uhmmm that's a bit bigoted, men can get pregnant too

Virtue signalling because they think it will increase sales.
Pro tip: It doesn't and doing too much actually decreases sales.

>people still don't realize that these allegations go nowhere and have no evidence
>these "workplace culture problems" are simply a means for the newcomers to have the old guards forcibly removed so they can take control of the company
They used this as an excuse to fire all the old bungie devs and hire more women and trans people. They then doubled down on the woke shit.
Look at every company where this has happened. They talk about evil devs who were raping their employees and shit.
0 arrests
0 substantiated allegations.
0 evidence.
Nothing happens after months except the old people are fired and erased and new women and trans people replace them.
Can't believe no one realizes this shit.

Attached: 1633000313353.jpg (849x2048, 130.86K)

What exactly did you expect after Sony bought them?
youtu.be/hz0g9MqSkwo?t=1473
>The Twin Towers can be rebuilt, Zach. Can St. George Floyd?

Attached: pivotalmoment.png (1366x768, 552.18K)

>theres only been one group of "deep retards"
oh honey.

a fucking Predator who hunts and kills for fun has more common sense about life and procreation than a pro abortion person
youtube.com/watch?v=jMIOfc6nq5U

Fact Check: False. There was no evidence of fraud.
Sorry the election didn't swing your way buddy. Maybe next time.

Yeah, you guys were going to win midterms HARD lmao
not anymore
not for a long time

Okay commie

Because the idea that abortion is popular is gaslighting, when Roe V. Wade was declared you could get abortion unrestricted and at will in only like 3 states. Without daddy feds forcing it it will go away.

??? Abortions have been illegal all my life you retard. Of course I have never met one. The law was literally just approved.

You dont get it user
pro-abortion = cringe blue pilled libcuck
against abortion = based epic redpilled chad
you don't want to be cringe do you?

OH NO HOW WILL THE POOR PEOPLE MURDER THEIR CHILDREN
Jump off a fucking roof kike

Guess what? Make that medical aid free and maybe we can have a conversation.

Bungie is a subsidiary of Sony retard.

That's what happens when a company can be seen as a person with its own thoughts and opinions instead of a neutral entity composed of individuals with their own ideas. I've always liked this excerpt from Grapes of Wrath.
>“Sure, cried the tenant men,but it’s our land…We were born on it, and we got killed on it, died on it. Even if it’s no good, it’s still ours….That’s what makes ownership, not a paper with numbers on it."
>"We’re sorry. It’s not us. It’s the monster. The bank isn’t like a man."
>"Yes, but the bank is only made of men."
>"No, you’re wrong there—quite wrong there. The bank is something else than men. It happens that every man in a bank hates what the bank does, and yet the bank does it. The bank is something more than men, I tell you. It’s the monster. Men made it, but they can’t control it.”

when i have sex with woman can i put my peepee in her womb and maybe fallopian tube like in my japanese animes?

Don't care, improves their ESG score which will open up way more capital and investment opportunities than strict revenue. The loss in fans is calculated.

They are crocodile tears, they can grandstand on this and ride it to more power

>15 years from now
>a bunch of single mothers are going to get drunk and go on a rant about how republicans ruined their lives
>kid asks what they did to her
>she lets it slip they stopped her from aborting the kid

My 14 year old sister had one.
Imagine a fucking 14 year old raising a baby and try telling me you saved a life by making her raise it.

Attached: 1639377935813.png (691x791, 519.46K)

WE SUPPORT CURRENT THING

GIVE US MONEY NOW

WTF??? Why would 343 say this?

Attached: 343.png (584x485, 452.88K)

Anything to hurt women, I've killed 33 women.

The entire world was okay with slavery at some point as well, doesn't make it good. I hope we look back on abortion the same way we do slavery: as a barbaric, disgusting, brutal form of societal eugenics.

nta but there's a damn good chance that a murrmerican rape baby will be a fatherless nigger who'll go on to rape someone else
so yeah. justified.

you really think they think that far? they hate abortion because it's the opposite of what the left believes in, it ends there

kill yourself lol

Attached: 1627497277492.jpg (1024x768, 144.16K)

Tell your sister not to be a slut next time.

Fetuses aren't people.

maybe
just maybe
dont get pregnant if you dont want kids
and why should the kid not have a right to bodily autonomy, why is it okay to kill the kid but not okay to kill women

sony management is not bungie management
again, rent free

The alternative being KILLING A HUMAN BEING?
Yes you evil fucking whore. Kill yourself.
Also stop false flagging rape which is a tiny minority of abortion cases and ignoring the majority you psychopathic evil murderous whore
>uh why does human life matter to you
Because I'm a human you subhuman evil piece of shit kike

Then why was the vaccine mandatory?

*vsauce music plays*

based.

Sounds like your 14 year old sister is just like her mother

ironic because their game shouldve been aborted

Attached: 1650153163574.jpg (627x680, 32.16K)

Actually, it literally is. Sex is necessary for healthy mental development.

The guy you replied to and the retard who replied to you (not me!) doesn't understand that fertilization takes a day to occur, which is plenty of time to go to the hospital which you should go to in any case after being raped and they can make it so your ovum won't be fertilized so no need to kill children.

>liberals are less human then aliens
lol