Wtf is everybody playing now that elden ring is washed up yesterday’s news?

Wtf is everybody playing now that elden ring is washed up yesterday’s news?
No srsly, every other game I looks like it won’t be engaging even half as much as elden was.
Cyberpunk?

Attached: F4A36B4A-EB8A-4404-9AB7-5117BBD02920.jpg (828x1151, 133.97K)

what

Elden Ring was washed up the second Kirby came out.

No, what after you laying elden ring

Left girl is Xanthe Schaub / Xantasmine.

>10 Charisma

Attached: 1636606474796.jpg (670x817, 134.4K)

>nice guys can’t fuck
I can if I rape you at gunpoint, stupid bitch

and he calls himself nice...

>replying to a pic as if you were talking to the person in the pic
Zoomers are, by far, the lowest IQ people i've ever seen.

After Elden Ring, I played Kirby and am now 15 hours in to Triangle Strategy, which I’m loving desu.

That's not very nice.

If you can do that you're not a "nice guy". She's not wrong btw.

reinstalled cod mw19
would be great if it had been less than 50 GB

Attached: 1426686408187.png (261x271, 187.17K)

Does the multiplayer work now?
I remember trying it a few months ago and it always gave me an error.

Genuine schizo incel

congratulations
you're no longer a nice guy, and therefore you did not invalidate the assertion of her shirt

So fucking based, hope she gets what’s coming to her

Got a new decent paying job and got a 4k tv and figured the best game to test it out would be forbidden west. Reluctantly bought the game because I borrowed zero dawn off a friend and dropped it after 2 hours. Booted it up, graphics were amazing and showed off the 4k, reached 2 hour mark, hated it. Was about to drop it but decided I'd keep going, reached 4 hour mark and I'm really digging it. Currently 15 hours in and it's a solid 8 desu.

>DUDE WHAT IS THE POPULAR THING I CAN'T ENJOY THE GAMES IF THEY AREN'T WHAT EVERYONE'S PLAYING

Attached: 1641919304607.png (268x319, 106.86K)

i need to continue triangles, that shit's good

She's right, nice guys don't fuck
They make love in the missionary position with the purpose of impregnation while holding hands

based

Even if completely unintended and harmlessly, being told you're a "nice guy" is some of the most horrible shit you can hear from anyone. All it means is you are se devoid of personality and qualities that "being nice" is all they can think of when asked about you.

Kinda wish they'd bring a Kirby out that had as much content as Star Allies at the end of its life or Planet Robobot with different modes and precious games before that obviously. I loved Kirby but I'm done til they add new content (hopefully). I'm done with Elden Ring until new content too kek. I'm playing Eastward now and it's nice, but need something new.

I dont have a pic, and cant find it on the internet either, but i saw a college girl the other day wearing a shirt.
it had a picture of an ice cream cone, and said in big letters, one word per line: ALL YOU NEED IS GIRL DICK

Attached: 1469393434576.jpg (400x400, 12.62K)

IS THIS A ZOOMER GIVING AN UNSOLICITED SOCIAL ADVICE WHERE HE EXPLAINS SHIT EVERYONE KNOWS FROM AGE 12??

Attached: 1642044351066.gif (645x805, 741.09K)

Kirby is shit, if you know what hggOkay means kys bro

Ya and? Its fucking true. What fun Is a game if I cant discuss it online and make memes with people about it. I was really enjoying lisa the painful but when I googled lisa the painful memes there was fuck all compared to undertale and omori so I then found out the game didnt sell no where near as much so I dropped it hard. Games aren't just about the game part. It's about the community, the fanart, the memes and shitposting groups on facebook. It plays a big aspect into what makes a game good nowadays, you probably disagree but it's the fucking truth nowadays.

Attached: FO2pDl9XMAMOhSl.jpg (1536x2048, 227.47K)

>FROM AGE 12
I only discovered this a few years ago when I turned 29. Sorry.

>What fun Is a game if I cant discuss it online and make memes with people about it.

Attached: 1620839037460.jpg (1218x1239, 178.54K)

I am also really enjoying the new horizon despite not liking the first but for god sake man dont let Yea Forums know. That game triggers people harder than any other game in history to the point they made up one of the characters was a tranny even tho he was a biological male with a wife who just looked fruity because he was in a hippy commune.

Dumb bitch

nowadays sucks

Attached: 23.png (480x428, 194.04K)

If the game by itself is not entertaining then it means it wasn't good to begin with.
I was playing Stalker, played Elden Ring, and then went back to Stalker, because that one's actually fun and not FOTM.

I feel physically Ill that there is people out there who GENUINELY think this, like really. Think of all the
>LMAO LOOK AT THE SALES NUMBERS!
>LOOOOOOL LOW TWITCH VIEWERS!
threads weve had.

>What fun Is a game if I cant discuss it online and make memes with people about it.

Attached: IMG_8201.jpg (719x538, 38.86K)

>elden ring

Zanzibart... Forgive me...

What makes younthin he's a zoomer? He could be yet another retarded millennial.

Haha. Yeah. Totally. Haha.

I think I would have preferred being called that over "you're nice".

based incel

>DUHHH ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES

its fucking true and you know it. Take overwatch for example, I found the game extremely mediocre and not worth the price, I'd probably rate it a 4 out of 10. But the community? The forum posts? The discussions fanart youtube community memes? All fucking amazing. It brought it up from a 4 to a 7.5 maybe even 8.

That's an embarrassing shirt to wear

>But the community? The forum posts? The discussions fanart youtube community memes? All fucking amazing.

Attached: 1649778777707.jpg (982x898, 97.12K)

Aw, he's bussin fr fr :)

Nice argument chud

>But the community? The forum posts? The discussions fanart youtube community memes? All fucking amazing.

Protip young man: if a game is considered mediocre in your eyes, it was just mediocre. Discussions doesn't save a game from being mediocre.

Attached: 1649175304468.jpg (375x500, 20.57K)

>I can if I rape you at gunpoint, stupid bitch
seek help schizo

Wrong. Why the fuck would something mediocre be so popular and have such a dedicated fanbase?

Women won, it's fucking over.

Then it wasn't mediocre.

That's not a girl, that's a screencap.
Are you going to threaten your monitor and stick your dick in it?

Attached: 1644218052061.webm (576x1024, 1.4M)

She said nice guys, not seething schizos.

>Why the fuck would something mediocre be so popular and have such a dedicated fanbase?
are you literally fucking retarded? does popular actually equal good in your mind? you really need to stop fucking posting until your graduate high school

Attached: 1506548391675.jpg (400x462, 12.46K)

aww look at that little scrunkly dinkly dankly queer pup :pleading_face: sksksksks

Attached: 1581603465678.gif (150x111, 1.65M)

Please be bait. I knew about that shit when I turned 21, and I have always been retarded. I should have noticed 4 years before that.

>hmmmmm everyone ever seems to enjoy drinking water
>but I dont?
>maybe I'm in the wrong...
>NO! ITS THE BILLIONS OF OTHERS THAT ARE
I dont wanna be a contrarian dork

What the fuck are you posting

>Please be bait
No, I'm just retarded and extremely socially stunted. Nobody ever really told me outright "dude, you never want to be "the nice guy"" and I thought it was a genuine compliment.

Attached: m.jpg (638x653, 53.82K)