Mfw I engage in a digital surrogate activity provided to me by tech giants which lets me assume the avatar of a...

>mfw I engage in a digital surrogate activity provided to me by tech giants which lets me assume the avatar of a masculine archetype because in reality I'm a dependant, culturally castrated male

Attached: 76643636.jpg (1200x1200, 214.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2021/07/27/americans-have-fewer-friends-than-ever-before-study/
archive.is/RzPKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice thought bro did the internet pick it for you

nihilism
>just kill yourself bro if nothing matters XD
kaczynskites
>nooooo i have to use technology even though the ideology I adopted 10 minutes ago hates it because um well I just do!!!! Its definitely not a way I can posture myself as being above the masses while still doing nothing to change my lifestyle!!!!

>which lets me assume the avatar of a masculine archetype
>he doesn't play as a cute girl
lmaoing at your life

>assume the avatar of a masculine archetype

lol this faggot plays as males

trannies

Good thread.

Attached: modern society kid child Ted.jpg (1024x1018, 93K)

What would have been better is for that child to have died of an easily treatable illness in a shack in the woods. Much better than saying something dumb because he's an infant.

Ted was right.
>kills people
And was MKUltra’d so people who think like he does are associated with being a fucking psychopath. But no, it’s cool, coincidences are just that, coincidences.

>What would have been better is for that child to have died of an easily treatable illness in a shack in the woods. Much better than saying something dumb because he's an infant.

Attached: 1568111661438.png (205x246, 3.59K)

i work at a mcdonalds

even if i didn't work at a mcdonalds i don't have anyone taking care of me

Yo maybe he thought the way he did because he's a fucking psychopath and that way inevitably leads to killing people?

Don't read this mad man, Consume the drugs and don't ask questions.

Attached: Ted was right - Drugs society.webm (320x568, 1.71M)

Don't forget to subscribe

this but a catgirl avatar and an actually castrated male

That's me. Escapism until I die. There's nothing out there for me in this barren wasteland anyway

Attached: 1620758577058.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Ted was a larper living off mom’s money

>it’s more likely that a philosophical belief will 100% of the time lead to that believer murdering people than it is the government is manipulating people
Sure thing faggot.

You didn't say why what I said was wrong (or rather, what I said was right, since that is the implication of that post/image)

yes yes yes murdoch already outed it when he was in his cave with miyamoto and pew die pie. simulated masculinity. do you even watch the classics

Would you rather society twist your soul into a monster or would you rather die in a unlucky death with your dignity and a pure soul?

Attached: Public Pedophilia 2.jpg (750x748, 188.11K)

Attached: ted industrial society modern life.png (400x2907, 1.38M)

The former. If you want to die, that's on you (not that I think most of the people who espouse this kind of anarcho primitivism believe that they will be the ones dying, but rather the ones killing), but I prefer living even if it can suck at times.

Since the other guy is meming you, I will just answer with my opinion in his stead.
We're a society that traded security for freedom. Your infant had a 30% chance of dying before reaching adulthood, now he has 0.01%. But in exchange, he lost all freedom and became a cog in a machine designed to maximize his productivity and milk him dry out of his own focus and attention, then selling him both the illness and the medicine.

Was the exchange truly worth it?

>it’s more likely that a philosophical belief will 100% of the time lead to that believer murdering people
Uh, yeah. All beliefs aren't created equal. People pretend that philosophical and political ideologies just exist in a vacuum, separate from actions, but that's plainly false, both in observed reality and in theory. People want to go like
>Oh well, there's a couple of nutjobs on every side!
Is there really? What if the populace self-selects and divides itself among the Nutjob Party and the Anti-Nutjob Party? SOME traits may be equally distributed among SOME groups, but an eagerness to murder is definitely correlated with one side of the modern political spectrum.

Experts say that microplastics and hydrogenated deodorized vegetable oils make us stronger and I trust the science.

Attached: 1650284741479.webm (568x320, 1.93M)

Holy shit you’re so fucking stupid pretending to be smart.

Okay, and what is the freedom of the child that died exactly? What is the freedom of the serf, or the peasant under the warlord? Freedom to do what, exactly?

sure thing retard.

I hate nihilist pseuds so much it's unreal

Attached: 1630578466291.jpg (680x486, 86.66K)

I accept your concession.

>Saying "don't forget to subscribe" is the same as kids in drag parades
Come on now.

Ted seconds this.

Attached: ted hope winners.jpg (1600x900, 190.61K)

>It is easier to imagine the end of the world than to imagine the end of capitalism
Way to go Ted

I just play vidya cause it's fun
I'm a virgin because I'm antisocial

Idk, this is American culture.
That same child was paraded around the country and abused by two pedo's. There are fates much worse than death.

>transzynski

Attached: jor.jpg (1374x37, 15.2K)

Why would ted be a nihilist? To want to return to nature seems pretty much existentialism to me.

I remember Yockey also said something about pessimistic and optimistic in his book

Similar outcome.

Although, ill point out, the world will never end, just as it never ended in all the apocalyptic times through out history.

Attached: Jewish capitalism is communism.png (561x569, 43.57K)

>because in reality I'm a dependant, culturally castrated male
I wish I was a manly peasant working 12 hours to feed my family and my lord who is busy waging a war against another lord

Why Video games will never truly make your life for-filled.

Attached: ted power process.png (800x733, 609.9K)

This is a major part of the issue and where the problem actually starts.
Does the modern man have free will?
Yes, that kid died from typhoid or from a fucking earthquake or a famine or some shit. All factors that he had no control over and he was never given the choice to survive or fight them.
Modern man was robbed from that choice because modern society cannot function with that kind of thinking.

Does modern civilization allow you to keep your free will when you get sent through the brain-grinder of the educational system from early childhood, then straight into the meat-machine of a "career" for the rest of your life, and granting you a couple of hours of consoomerism to make you feel good about yourself. Are you free?
And yes, I know, this might sound like some commie anti-work argument. But the big difference is that no matter how rich or powerful you are, you're not free in modern society because you will always be a cog in its man-made machine.
Meanwhile the tribesmen might have had a less comfortable life, but it was their own from beginning to end.

The only thing that disgusts me more than the trannies that did it, it's the kids parents for allowing it.

Don't forget when said other lord's forces come to your village and burn it down and steal all of your food and rape your wife and kill you. God, why couldn't I be having that happen to me instead of sitting here in my centrally-heated home playing videogames? Why have I been cursed so?

They worked less hours then modern man does. Fact.

>All factors that he had no control over and he was never given the choice to survive or fight them.
>Modern man was robbed from that choice because modern society cannot function with that kind of thinking.
>Modern man was robbed from that choice
>was never given the choice
He was robbed of the no choice?

There are 100 million parents who allowed it, if you think about it.

Attached: Ted systems trick.png (868x600, 157.94K)

Attached: 1456404609830.jpg (640x453, 62.92K)

Attached: Ted depression drugs.jpg (1016x970, 174.61K)

I guess I worded it badly.
That external factor will always exist. A child dying from sickness or from an earthquake happened in ancient society, yes. But that was nature taking a hold of your child and there was nothing you could do about it. The rest of his life was his own.
Now your child has way higher chances of survival, but he will never have the choice to do something society does not choose for him. He is destined to be a cog in the machine because, should he ever truly rebel, he puts the whole system in danger.

As the saying goes, you traded freedom for security.

So a beneficent liberal elite is literally the best outcome here, being the only option that doesn't end in slow or sudden genocide. But oh no, my life will be so ~purposeless~ if all my wants and needs are taken care of and I'm free to create art, spend time with my community, and explore the stars! Because... it just is, okay!

Attached: 1567046784397.jpg (1280x1027, 270.92K)

This image may have a point but it doesn't really explain why the System is bad, besides the fact that it frustrates some people.
Like, more generally, this tends to be my concern with the issues that Ted supporters seem to have with modern life: it's never clear if they actually think it'd be better FOR MOST/ALL PEOPLE to live under pre-industrial circumstances, or just better FOR THEM. I can't help but feel like a lot of people who are unhappy with the system as it is, don't like it because it doesn't allow them to be the kind of raving warlord or psychopath who would stab you to death for your things or for the fun of it.
>But that was nature taking a hold of your child and there was nothing you could do about it.
What inherently is better about being fucked over by nature?

he told them the truth and they melted his brain for it

Attached: 1646158856358.png (540x625, 654.01K)

Sorry, forgot to quote

>Everyone who rebels is a sheep
>But I, the literal brainwashed MKUltra plant, know what we should really rebel against

When the Bolsheviks in Russia were outsiders, they vigorously opposed censorship and the secret police, they advocated self-determination for ethnic minorities, and so forth; but as soon as they came into power themselves, they imposed a tighter censorship and created a more ruthless secret police than any that had existed under the tsars, and they oppressed ethnic minorities at least as much as the tsars had done. In the United States, a couple of decades ago when leftists were a minority in our universities, leftist professors were vigorous proponents of academic freedom, but today, in those of our universities where leftists have become dominant, they have shown themselves ready to take away from everyone else's academic freedom. The same will happen with leftists and technology: They will use it to oppress everyone else if they ever get it under their own control.

Attached: 1571450990569.jpg (850x400, 68.3K)

Princeps gloriosissime caelestis militiae, sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio et colluctatione, quae nobis adversus principes et potestates, adversus mundi rectores tenebrarum harum, contra spiritualia nequitiae, in caelestibus

Attached: 1612654534444.jpg (722x1024, 223.8K)

>The same will happen with leftists and technology: They will use it to oppress everyone else if they ever get it under their own control.
Can't wait

>The leftist is not typically the kind of person whose feelings of inferiority make him a braggart, an egotist, a bully, a self-promoter, a ruthless competitor. This kind of person has not wholly lost faith in himself. He has a deficit in his sense of power and self-worth, but he can still conceive of himself as having the capacity to be strong, and his efforts to make himself strong produce his unpleasant behavior. But the leftist is too far gone for that. His feelings of inferiority are so ingrained that he cannot conceive of himself as individually strong and valuable. Hence the collectivism of the leftist. He can feel strong only as a member of a large organization or a mass movement with which he identifies himself.
>Notice the masochistic tendency of leftist tactics. Leftist protest by lying down in front of vehicles, they intentionally provoke police or racists to abuse them, etc. These tactics may often be effective, but many leftist use them not as a means to an end but because they PREFER masochistic tactics. Self-hatred is a leftist trait.

Attached: 1580936360704.jpg (1200x1200, 116.89K)

>spend time with my community, and explore the stars

Your community will be torn up into a thousand pieces and sold to you bit by bit.
The stars you will explore will be pixels in a VR headset.
You will pay to be lonely and you will take drugs to cope.
nypost.com/2021/07/27/americans-have-fewer-friends-than-ever-before-study/

Attached: Meds drugs Jewish.jpg (1170x1764, 1.46M)

What this tells me is more that people who want power will do or say what people want to hear in order to get that power. I don't think it proves anything specific about leftism, only that people who want power or change will usually only do so for their own benefit.
Which leads back to my earlier point:
>it's never clear if they actually think it'd be better FOR MOST/ALL PEOPLE to live under pre-industrial circumstances, or just better FOR THEM
It'd be nice to think that people saying industrial life is bad and we need to return to monke are doing it for everyone's benefit - but there's that nagging voice that says that they're just doing it because they feel like it would benefit them, and them only.

Attached: ted kaczynski on leftists.png (1200x1630, 151.81K)

>Leftists may claim that their activism is motivated by compassion or by moral principles, and moral principle does play a role for the leftist of the oversocialized type. But compassion and moral principle cannot be the main motives for leftist activism. Hostility is too prominent a component of leftist behavior; so is the drive for power. Moreover, much leftist behavior is not rationally calculated to be of benefit to the people whom the leftists claim to be trying to help. For example, if one belives that affirmative action is good for black people, does it make sense to demand affirmative action in hostile or dogmatic terms? Obviously it would be more productive to take a diplomatic and conciliatory approach that would make at least verbal and symbolic concessions to white people who think that affirmative action discriminates against them. But leftist activists do not take such an approach because it would not satisfy their emotional needs. Helping black people is not their real goal. Instead, race problems serve as an excuse for them to express their own hostility and frustrated need for power. In doing so they actually harm black people, because the activist' hostile attitude toward the white majority tends to intensify race hatred.

>If our society had no social problems at all, the leftists would have to INVENT problems in order to provide themselves with an excuse for making a fuss.

Attached: 1576352953504.jpg (1184x682, 259.62K)

Americans use antidepressants like Indians use antibiotics

Attached: mitäs.jpg (406x512, 56.73K)

Capitalism status: Resisted

Attached: 1650226223251.jpg (3084x3195, 3.43M)

A reply to this point or concern would be appreciated.

i think it must be deep junkie logic
they know, at least at some level, that what they do is fucked but they're too far gone
from their pov; better to take the dope, then to get their own shit together
not to mention, that going clear after certain point, might actually kill them

Attached: 1611550290042.jpg (1046x1363, 474.46K)

see

Attached: the nature of democracy over time.jpg (1158x462, 209.42K)

He was right but he didn't offer a solution or alternative. It's like somone telling you sunlight ages you and causes skin cancer. Okay? So what? You gonna bomb the sun?

>lets me assume the avatar of a masculine archetype
Hold up, I thought we were all little girls here.
Are you saying there are men here?

Let's put it another way.
I was born with talipes - club foot, my foot was fucked when I was born. If I didn't have access to modern surgery to make it so I could actually walk, if there wasn't modern infrastructure to support me, then I would probably be dead. A system without modern medicine is better with all its flaws, because without it I would literally not exist.

the problem Ted is that a technology deprived society will be outgunned and outmanoeuvered in a state of war. also his take on hobbies is cringe and retarded, otherwise he's ok.

better to ignore the problem
sure it'll help

Attached: 1618554244210.jpg (517x242, 24.56K)

This bums me out. Are most normies drugged up?

>technology has allowed deformed babies to survive childhood so they could lead pathetic, pained, drug-addled lives
B-based..?

Why don't people go to /pol/ with shit like this? Is it just because /pol/ has too many generals or something?

Kaczynski's writing should be appreciated as
>he saw it coming
And nothing more
The disconnected old man to this day has nothing of import to say about fixing anything and is in general a baby boomer the same as every other
>put down ya damn phone
>jog until the world is better
>unironically bootstrap yourself
As they say, never meet your heroes

Attached: Uncle Ted's delusional bullshit.png (1274x623, 909.61K)

Over 50%

Attached: Drugs kill curiosity.png (1341x579, 126.68K)

in america?
yes.

You have no idea.

>taking 30 ssris a week or medically aproved amphetamines is somewhat on equal foot with surgical procedures

Attached: 1439233446417.jpg (548x292, 25.41K)

>pathetic, pained, drug-addled lives
Speak for yourself retard, I love my life

This man really makes glowies seethe huh?
Just look at this thread, lol.

Attached: waltjrvomiting.jpg (500x434, 48.96K)

>better to ignore the problem
Isn't reverting from a post-industrial society and just accepting the mass deaths and decline in quality of living that results, just accepting that people are going to die because of things that we would otherwise be able to solve, ignoring the problem?
>oh no, my child died of dysentery or got eaten by a wolf
>oh well, I guess there's nothing we could do, that was always going to happen

America is going for the other alternative, actually, the slow genocide. And that's the "left wing" in America. The right wing wants the quick option.

you should read "a brave new world".
You'd like it

Why didn't Ted just join the Amish or become part of a hippie commune? What a retard.

They don't have any, because they don't think for themselves. They can post greentexts and screencaps, but they're not used to formulating original thoughts.

black activism / LGBT come from the corporate world. It is the powerless mirroring the culture give to them by the powerful.

Political correctness started in the office cubical.

Attached: BLM jewish control.jpg (1418x1419, 160.37K)

you sure can accuse teddey of not offering proper solution
but your lack of an anwser makes your position ultimately worse

Attached: 1546157856367.jpg (540x544, 87.22K)

There's a general trend here of "people who oppose the system are actually responsible for the system being bad"

It's not that slow. It's name is White Genocide.

Attached: Population demographics white replacement world.png (1920x1270, 2.54M)

No you see if I send a bunch of bombs to people that teach at a bunch of random schools people will throw out their TVs and eat foraged berries forever. I am very intelligent.

I wouldn't really describe my life like that - but yes, I prefer being alive, even in this society with all its flaws, to NOT being alive.
At least, being alive, I am able to see flaws and try to make a difference in changing things - if not the whole system, then my personal circumstances at least.
This becomes my issue, a lot of the people who preach "LIFE WOULD BE BETTER FOR PEOPLE UNDER X SYSTEM" only seem to be aiming that at a particular section of humanity. "People with my skin colour", or "people who are male", or "people who I like", or sometimes just "me".
Both are relatively modern procedures that would only be obtainable to someone of my family's status under an industrialised society, yes, that is the point I'm making.

>Falling for corporate propaganda whilst telling yourself it's actually your opponents who fell for it and this makes you smarter than them

Leftists need large scale cult deprogramming but it's gone too far as a religion already. What could he reasonably suggest?

maybe you should read it again.
Here is some help :)
archive.is/RzPKY

>TheResistance.jpg

Ted talks about this argument in his book. By bombing people his ultimate objective was to bring attention to his manifesto.

>30 ssris
> only be obtainable to someone of my family's status
you almost see it but ignore it
even if we judge both propositiond by cost and accesibility axis, it's not only axis they can be judged by

Attached: 1539233446450.jpg (540x478, 68.61K)

My first post in the thread newfag glowie, I have no stake in this debate.
Merely an observation.