Me when I show my friends any game

Me when I show my friends any game

Attached: IMG_0672.jpg (680x680, 127.81K)

it fucking hurts.

Attached: you chose the words that would hurt me most.jpg (723x691, 98.81K)

Me except there is no one there because I have no friends

looks like an asian
a blonde aryan girl who only fucks bbc
and a black kid

Yeah that sucks. This is why i never show anything i like to my few friends, i know they are all fucking retards that would never get it anyway. The only thing i showcase to the outside world are select things i know would be interesting in that certain moment of conversation, and that i know don't matter enough to me that i would get bothered if people didn't care about it. Nothing but a means to seem a little interesting for a few moments of a conversation.

Fuck people. I don't get at all why i am supposed to interact with them.

fuck off amerilard

Me with brown hair.

I'm sorry guys. I ruined the group, didn't I?

Go back to Yea Forumsmblr you phoneposting retard.

>marcynigger
meds, now

Attached: 1591548310769.jpg (1125x1518, 714.69K)

Nah. It's fine having a sperg. Lets everyone else feel closer and you like you had some friends.

They all looked like cunnyhavers prime for white cock.

>This is why i never show anything i like to my few friends, i know they are all fucking retards that would never get it anyway. The only thing i showcase to the outside world are select things i know would be interesting in that certain moment of conversation, and that i know don't matter enough to me that i would get bothered if people didn't care about it. Nothing but a means to seem a little interesting for a few moments of a conversation.
>Fuck people. I don't get at all why i am supposed to interact with them.

Attached: 16546876870002.jpg (720x540, 25.53K)

How can you be grown men and still have to depend on the approval of others by them showing appreciation for the thing you like. Just enjoy shit and don't expect to get other people into it. Your tastes aren't normie and that's fine.

>t. people

My friends will always ignore my recommendations and then end up watching the show or playing the game a few years later because they heard about it from a youtuber or something, and then they'll try to tell me about it like it's something new to me. I'm old enough now that I don't bother anymore, I just enjoy things myself and then if someone brings it up to me I'm just glad I can discuss a shared interest that they found organically without that lingering bitterness of "of course I know about it, I'm the one who introduced you to it" in the back of my head.

Marcy's story unlocked some shitty childhood memories I thought I had done a pretty good job of forgetting. I was trying to share weird books and video games and the like with classmates all the time growing up until it finally clicked that no one gave a shit.

Attached: Travel by Train.gif (1280x1280, 2.64M)

>be massive souls fan
>all my friends play almost exclusively shooters or fifa
>best buddy gets a PS5 and asks me what he should get
>instantly tell him DeS remastered
>fucking hated it
>said the combat is slow, too boring and not flashy enough
>doesn't wanna give any of the sequels a chance

>having "friends" that don't give a fuck about you and don't share interests with you
lol, lmao even
I cut off all the dead weight retards ages ago, I only have two true friends now but I'll take them over a legion of pseudofriends anytime.

be my friend Yea Forums

>blonde loli
>black man
Why are whitoid artists like this?

It's the sad hour?

Attached: 1612219294674.jpg (1125x1107, 94.27K)

>my friends are so le dumb, they socialize instead of watching me play with my toys!
You aren't exactly making me hate them the way you think I should.

This literally happened to me, my and my best friend in school made friends with this girl who was all alone, he ended up dating her and I was just eternally third wheeling. Yeah fuck women, don’t ever help them.

You know why

Feeling sad over people, especially friends, not appreciating what you love does hurt.
It's not about being depended on the approval of others, it's about sharing what you enjoy with others.
I don't know what to tell you man it just sounds like you simply lack the empathy to understand basic social stuff and just want to act cool

Opposite for me: I'll tell my friends that a game has glaring signs it's going to suck, they tell me I'm just a negative anti-hype nancy, it comes out and it does and they quietly stop playing it until "x" Youtube e-celeb faggot exposes the many reasons why it's shit and/or how shady the devs are and then they parrot it back to me. No Man's Sky, Fallout 4 and 76, New World. List goes on.

>haha yeah dude you should be doing mature things like partying, getting drunk, burning money on cigs and alcohol and fucking random bitches because clearly that's pinnacle of life
lol

>different people have different tastes
Shocking

i clicked remain ignorant but nothing happened

To be fair if you dont like one Souls game there's little reason to try another one, except maybe Sekiro

It's a black girl retard.

You kind of sound like the bitch in this situation, you left out whatever part of the story is supposed to make us feel bad for you.

>Bed behind him in the first panel, no friends are behind him
>After that bed is gone, replaced by friends

Attached: 5646521316541523.jpg (600x600, 31.41K)

ughhhhhh why they dont laugh at spongebob with me le sigh i knowed i should of putted on the rick and morty cuz we live in a society...

Can relate, lost two friends to exact same type of shit, one turned out to be a faggot and the other fell for the vagina jew, got third wheeled in both cases and said fuck it and just cut my losses by cutting contact with both.

Obviously someone doesn't absolutely need other people to be able to enjoy a hobby or piece of media. But that doesn't mean people don't wish to be able to share what they're passionate about with others.

Even on a shitty website like this, we're here to talk to people. Even if more than half the people on this site are just bitching or shitposting, there's still that underlying desire for discussion on things that you probably won't hear from anyone about offline.

Attached: 30968345.jpg (1280x720, 36.72K)

If that's all your friends were doing then why the fuck were you friends with them and what made you think they wanted to watch a grown man play video games? You're pretty fucking stupid, user.

All 3 are Asian

the episode did it better than those comics, especially because of the custom ending credits.

friends aren't real

>my friends were happy and I couldn't relate to them anymore so I made myself more sad and alone
What makes someone this autistic

1. I'm not the guy you were originally talking to and it wasn't "bideojames" in my case, just complete lack of overlap in interests as a whole (music genres, movies, books, hobbies etc)
2. I was a fucking teenager at school that didn't know any better yet and obviously I'm not friends with them anymore

Adult hobby? Like what?

>Someone invites me to join new thing
>Agree out of curiosity
>Invite someone else to join new thing
>Never works

Why are people like this?

Race obsessed autist

>happy
First one has HIV now from taking dicks in his ass and the second one is on his 5th engagement, with every single one of his previous girlfriends having ran away with his cash and he never learns.
I'm sure they're totally happy though.

I feel like Marcy is the one character I need to see get a happy ending from this goddamned show. It feels like all it does is treat her like a punching bag anymore.

being a wage slave. cooking in your patio and watch sports.

I have low self esteem so I love the idea of growing up in a 2 boys 1 girl childhood friend trio and watching them bloom sooner that I do, then exploring each other at a sleepover behind me while I'm playing Mario Kart 64 ostensibly assuming I can't hear them but really not caring regardless.

see

Attached: 1651615790072.jpg (1364x1202, 257.73K)

She's the creator's self insert so don't worry, she'll be the Jesus figure allegory

Attached: 1604815208717.jpg (346x450, 16.47K)

Either you are a literal psycho/ autist or baiting. Go to therapy in the first case, and take your (you) in the second.

They are literally not your friends, don't hang out with dick heads that don't accept who you are or make you uncomfortable.
I learned that anyone I have to walk on eggshells around wasn't my friend or worth my time.

Attached: 1636484092506.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

So you self insert as the cuckhold, okay

Even the blonde girl? What her race?

show them better games then, nobody unautistic cares about the plot twist in underage panty quest monogatari densetsu 2

>approval of others
>dumb incels, just deal with being alone!! Youll never mean anything to anyone so just disappear ok?
Psycho cunt doesnt understand shit

I dunno. I wouldn't say it's inherently malicious, a lot of people just have tunnel vision being set in what they feel they enjoy and don't enjoy.

It's not like I'm innocent of it either. After a while I completely gave up on trying to keep up with sports and the like that I was involved in just to stay social with people who wouldn't meet me halfway. I don't try to dismiss other people's interests when they're talking about it, but I don't see myself leaping into any big out of the box hobbies anymore either.

IT WAS THREE HOUR MOVIE

Attached: 1619239834701.png (142x131, 16.12K)

It sucks being the weird kid of the family and not being allowed to share or even express your own interests. My little brother has shitty pirated merch clouding up his room and my room looks so plain and generic in comparison. Not because I don't have any interests but because I don't have any "normal" interests. All the anime figurines, manga, and other decorations, merchandise ,and paraphernalia in my room are shoved in my closet where no one can see it.

Attached: 1635356514869.jpg (3840x1950, 1.08M)

Mutt's law.

Yes. The mix of shame, voyeurism, and corruption of innocence is a like a drug.

Half Russian hapa

No, Sasha's white.

I always tell my friends to get the fuck off from the phone when we gather up either at the bar or someone's place.

Smartphones are a mistake and those and all cell towers need to be erased from the planet with no trace or ability to bring them back.

Attached: cat.png (289x294, 153.95K)

>asian eyes
>asian VA
>fake blonde
Nah

>if your friend don't cry like a retarded kid watching the death scene of Donald Duck in KH then he isn't your real friend
holy shit how self centered are you guys

Doesn't matter how long you've been in a hobby and how that's given you the ability to see red flags in trailers - your opinions don't hold any weight until a popular youtuber shares them in a video essay.

Your ONE RULE during sleepovers was not to fall asleep!

Attached: 1648961756825.png (745x900, 203.19K)

also social media

Like not being obsessed with making people watch you play with toys.

>itt: abloo bloo goo goo gah gah

hiking, foraging, gardening, keeping livestock... the most fulfilling things in life are those that let you experience nature, and aid in the growth of living things

I don't know. Sound kind of gay to me

>Play vidya with friend
>He always checks his phone during loading screens and cutscenes
>Complains that he doesn't know what's going on

Sometimes I wonder if it's the fault of the average player that the industry is dumbing down. Even fucking loadingscreen tips go unnoticed.

But I don't wanna see her die for someone else's (or her own) sins.

Subtle reference

Attached: 0012-aa6b5375-ieiidlyn.jpg (980x1384, 113.85K)

> the most fulfilling things in life are those that let you experience nature, and aid in the growth of living things

said who? also boring as fuck.

i don't understand how people can even watch that garbage it's always so long and boring

That's already my job though.

>friend asks what my favorite movie is
>he then pirates a shitty TV-cut version of that movie in a different language (with english subtitles) and with 480p res + scuffed audio
>"yeah it was a good movie but I don't see how it could be your favorite"
that faggot. it's like playing mario 64 on a modern tv in movie mode, using a mad catz n64 advanced control pad. now I rarely share what media I like because people insist on experiencing it in the most retarded ways possible.

You still live with your parents? Holy fucking kek you get what you fucking deserve

>asian eyes
Anne's asian and her eyes are round.
>asian VA
So?
>fake blonde
If Sasha was dying her hair we would've seen her roots by now. Also
>blue eyes
>last name is Waybright
>Matt confirmed she's white

Attached: 1649365068810.jpg (426x426, 35.61K)

That's not their problem, it's your problem. You are expecting people to react according to your whims and then getting offended when they don't. It doesn't mean they don't like you, it just means you're an autistic idiot. Just let people do what they're gonna do. It's not your problem.

Attached: 1623228516547.jpg (600x600, 49.1K)

Are you ok?

Why do you need the validation, faggot. If you need other people to like that shit do you even like it yourself?

Maybe everyone hates you because you're retarded pedoweebs who won't stay on Yea Forums

Why do these seething bitter cunts post here? Can they really not get attention anywhere else? This is the only shithole they haven't been banned from? Fuck off, retards.

Attached: 1626373904565.webm (640x480, 2.58M)

Now you know how your friends feel when you try to show them your video games.

every time I would hang out with my friend in highschool he would invite over these two dudes who would just sit there looking at cars on their phones while we were playing vidya. how do you even become friends with someone like that? it's like they don't care about human interactions unless they're behind another phone screen.

Too bad is published legit stuff is kinda bland. I'll still read it, but it doesn't have the impact as the original.

>all the smartphone addicts appearing ITT

If you think its normal to huddle around a smartphone rather than have social interaction directly with a human being I have bad news for you faggot.

>hmmm I love literally swimming in shit, so fullfilling hmmmm more manure please I need to create those invaluable tomatos that could totally sell for 50 cent a kilo

That's not what he's saying at all and what he said is correct, you should not be frequently uncomfortable or feel like you need to be careful in what you say or do around your "friends".

I don't. I just mention I do if they ever ask.

how is it?

>People fine with collecting soda caps, vhs, trophy animal, stamp and money but not to video game or even action figure

>seething bitter cunts
Rich coming from the guy who made a thread to cry about his friends not caring about a random moment in some game they have zero attachment to.

You're my fren, user.
:^)

looking at your phone during a film seems really retarded
why even watch it?

>Anne's asian and her eyes are round.
So?

>So?
Where have you been for the last couple of years, characters are now only allowed to be voiced by VAs of the same race

>If Sasha was dying her hair we would've seen her roots by now. Also
She literally out loud nervously says "I don't dye my hair" meaning she does

>blue eyes
Nope

>last name is Waybright
Asian mom

>Matt confirmed she's white
Who cares what Mutt says

Did you even read what was posted or are you desperate for (you)s?

imo women hate everything you do

>selling meat and veggie
imagine doing this with this big scary food shortage coming

>all the vidya addicts appearing ITT

If you think its normal to huddle around a television rather than have social interaction directly with a human being I have bad news for you faggot.

>user let's watch a movie!
>phone gets turned on 10 minutes into the movie
>goes to the bathroom or kitchen or something
>pause movie
>no don't pause it you just keep on watching I'll be fine
>user who is that? what are they doing? where are they?
I fucking hate these people so goddamn much.

You're meant to whip your cock out when this happens and slap them with it to assert dominance.

>blue eyes
>Nope
Yes, it was literally in a recent episode.
>She literally out loud nervously says "I don't dye my hair" meaning she does
She said that after waking up from a dream, dumb ass.
>Where have you been for the last couple of years, characters are now only allowed to be voiced by VAs of the same race
That one white kid from TOH is voiced by a black guy.

This

Attached: love is giving up your dream for hers.jpg (910x1024, 119.96K)

What the fuck are you talking about, dumb bitch? Go away, nobody wants you here.

Know multiple people that do the last one even without any kind of break in watching

Yeah I don't bother watching movies with anyone, complete waste of time and they just want to dick around on their phone 99% of the time anyway.

tons of people keep a tv running all the time just for white noise. you've never met anyone who does this?
I find it to be a clear indicator that the person isn't comfortable alone with their own thoughts. constantly in need of some stimulation.

god i hate women

>USA is now such a third world shithole it FEARS food shortage
lmao.

Audi>Mustang

Holy fucking this

>I find it to be a clear indicator that the person isn't comfortable alone with their own thoughts. constantly in need of some stimulation.
this has been me for years and it only gets worse, how do i reverse it

Ah that makes sense, I think I might have that as well. Should untrain myself because my thoughts are generally not that bad.

I'd take either but this is fucked

Ups and downs. I'm usually working solo doing maintenance and grunt work, but I'm trusted enough to manage myself and get my fresh air and exercise. Sometimes it's lonely, sometimes it's nice just being able to listen to podcasts for twelve hours at a time, sometimes you hurt your back weeding a field in 100 degree weather. It is what it is.

is not about what car is better. is about giving up your dreams. and shit you enjoy for her. I bet he regret it.

said me, the only person that matters when it comes to things i like lmao

I don't have a tv running, but I do keep a fan running for the white noise though that's because I have droning tinnitus and if I'm in silence for too long it starts getting louder.

Seethe. This is apparently a thread full of people nobody wants, given all the bitching about "abloo bloo my fwens no watchy me pway bing bing wahoo when i show dem i got da coyn"

>I find it to be a clear indicator
you are retraded.

This, same with people who need to be on social media like Yea Forums constantly

Ok.

go be alone with your thoughts