What was her fucking problem?

What was her fucking problem?

Attached: 1634595055503.jpg (864x1200, 629.69K)

too fat

not fat enough

wanted Nenji Ogata dick

Then why was she constantly pestering gotou?

built for tummy rubs

to be her husband
you do know the concept of fuck, marry, kill?

I wish she was one of the MCs.

Did they have that back in 1985?

jesus fucking christ imagine the taste and smell of her runny shits

user, she's not real. If you wanted to you could make it so she poops candy.

>game is too long
>do we delete the part where a faggot spends 2 hours collecting money for sandwiches?
>no remove the 1945 section we are making so one of the major characters just gets completely removed from 99% of the plot

Attached: tamao.png (399x816, 225.58K)

>30 hours
>too long
Huh?

>Now none of us will be virgins

user. Read his post again, he wasnt saying it in a negative way.

She's really cute. There should've been more scenes where she eats. I wanna see her get so full that she needs to untuck and unbutton her shirt, exposing her tummy.

>japs think this is fat

because it is. what you consider fat is obese. something being normal doesnt mean is a different thing.

>big titty nurse gets in robot
>not naked
FIRE THIS MAN

>American

Attached: 2E366EBC-B875-4F59-8EC2-205753D0693E.gif (227x198, 2.95M)

Attached: 1649344437458.jpg (613x463, 74.11K)

50% of the plot was scrapped

i was looking up her skirt

50% obesity is normal bro. Having standards above that is heckin fascism. muh anorexia is just as bad!!!

i like when women draw cute anime women

>tfw no Miwako gf

Attached: 002.jpg (1280x1871, 467.41K)

Too sexy

my wife

Attached: 003 (1).jpg (1280x1872, 423.23K)

Attached: 004.jpg (1280x1845, 526.53K)

Wow

based

Attached: 1644840964325.jpg (560x560, 87.91K)

Attached: 1624885428262.jpg (1433x806, 637.43K)

I wish she had her own mech so I could see her naked body.

Is that a popularity chart or a combat usage? Is there translated version?

baka gaijin

this game didn't scratch my mech itch. is their any good strategy mech game that isnt a rogue like.
also insane difficulty in this game is a bit of a cake walk sekigahara and ogata just kinda solo the game with how fast Ei moves around the map and with how much AOE ogata does

And then she starts moaning in discomfort while rubbing it?

The most challenging missions are those post game ones with boss battles where it teleports you around the map.

i hate names i can never read them

built for cuddling

Double sentry gun is hard to resist.

Attached: 13-Sentinels-Aegis-Rim-Ryoko-Shinonome.jpg (310x310, 35.28K)

Nice

Attached: 1646257848267.jpg (640x360, 57.95K)

source?

unironically one of the best games ever made. play it.

You can't stop user!

It was okay, at some point I got kinda pissed off with how they told their story. There's like 5 layers of shit stacked ontop of each other, everyone knows a tiny bit of it and all try to be as obtuse as possible with their shit, also people randomly remember important things at just the right moment feels too convenient when it happens like 200 fucking times.

>people randomly remember important things
Like?

Most of the time it happens when you exhaust all the other available paths and then the game leads you somewhere where you can remember random shit. One thing I remember in particular was when that kurabe guy remembered how he dumped the android body into the dumpster.

Could you have picked a worse example?

dang this looks great, have to read the rest now. thanks user!

I finished the game this weekend, I really loved it. It was basically made for people like me.
Sure, it has flaws, but I really like how it was executed, the pacing between combat and history.

Does anyone know similar games? I don't think something like this exist in another game though, which makes me depressed.

if you like the anime jrpg aesthetic with strategy combat, you could check out valkyria chronicles, the first one. i like it a lot

I'm playing this game now, do i have to do all the combat stuff?
I just want to go through the story.
I just did the 1st section and am at 44%.

I don't think so, 13 Sentinels is pretty unique in its structure.

the combat is also story. the ending of the game is after you clear area 3 + the final battle

Yeah, the game stops you from progressing certain routes if you don't do the combat missions. On the bright side there's only 30 of them for the story mode and they contain some story elements. If you really don't want to play them just do it on easy, that's what its for.

There're 3 sections of 10 fights in the story.
Honestly, just play them, the fights aren't that difficult and they still have story parts in them. There's even one extremely cool anime moment in one of the fights.

>just want to go through the story
you are the cancer killing gaming
kys storyfag nigger

Lmao you call that fat?

Attached: 1637241162515.jpg (1536x2048, 484.41K)

that woman is incredibly cute who is that?

She should have been a route instead of that bitch Shinonome.

I tried it years ago, but it feels a bit too "tactical" for me (I find it slow) and the story was not really interesting for me (from where I stopped).

Yeah, this is what I found while searching these last couple days.
Some people recommanded AI: The Somnium Files and 428: Shibuya Scrambles. I might try them, as they are currently on discount on Steam.

Some also recommended Danganronpa (did all three) and the Zero escape trilogy (did the first years ago).

WOAH, BIG

they didnt scrap things because "the game was too long"
they scrapped things because the development was taking too long and atlus was hounding them

(cont'd) Also, this is what Project Octopath should have been with their 8 protagonists, instead of what they have done. It could have been a great game.

she got so fat her body built like a ball

Imagine her reaction after getting into the Sentinel naked.

Attached: 13.Sentinels_.Aegis.Rim.full.3540597.jpg (1850x2600, 2.17M)

Would have been nice to see.

Finished just yesterday I actually teared up a little at her reunion.

GOUTO SENPAI~

Is it considered oyakodon if you fuck natsuno and yuki at the same time?

I was very sad after leaving her behind in the future.

It's gonna be fucked up once they realize their plan to grow all the 1,2 million people in pods. They're going to be what, 36 by the time miwako reaches the age of the game?

Well... given that Amiguchi and Yuki's daughter looks like minami I would say it qualifies.

They see me rollin'
They hatin'

brb posting my superior taste

I dont know, I dont even know what game is she from.

Attached: 1622122397339.png (400x429, 311.5K)

It bothers me that those fucking fatties ate everything in 2 bites, no matter how big it was.

What game is this?