Whats the best yugioh game for the original series/gx boomers who don't want to deal with all the new cards?

Whats the best yugioh game for the original series/gx boomers who don't want to deal with all the new cards?

Attached: file.png (1534x2048, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmV2-06kJzw
youtube.com/watch?v=4uc0bGX7m0M
youtube.com/watch?v=Su5_n26FAvI
youtube.com/watch?v=8-7Vysp-6pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Original series/gx boomer here
Get with the times loser

Duel Academy
Spirit caller
One of the world championship games chose the year for the cards you want to see

>NuYugioh
>Watch opponent play solitaire for 30min
>Every card has a goddamn essay written on it
>Ends up with 7 negates on boards and handtraps
>Opting out of playing handtraps = forfiting
No thanks, you can keep that zoomie trash

Filtered

Kill yourself, zoomerfilth

Attached: dddaksu-15f13f4f-45ed-4230-8bb1-4439053d85f8.png (900x1067, 804.42K)

Why wouldn't you just say NuGiOh? Rolls off the tongue better.

That does sound better desu

Ishizu is for _____

Attached: ishizu.jpg (1063x1437, 734.91K)

nakadashi and marrying

Nobody
Dusty old ugly hag

Ignoring in favor of Blue Eyes White Dragon(s).

Wrong.

Attached: 638018e990ff30c630616445f5c0a570.jpg (2894x4093, 3.76M)

>Whats the best yugioh game for the original series/gx boomers who don't want to deal with all the new cards?
As one myself, I see that it doesn't get any better than World Championship 2006 for the GBA.

It's a GX era game that presents new cards in the form of buying the packs, and it has all of them if I recall correctly. Unfortunately has a card banlist but it provides a wide variety of playstyles to choose from.

The graphics are good, the game is fast enough, good enough selection of enemies, fair difficulty.

The side content in the term of duel puzzles is fun enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmV2-06kJzw

Don't know what it would take for a Yugioh game to be considered perfect, but if Stairway to Destined Duel is a hallmark, then this goes one step above in terms of everything except plot and story, of which there is none.

As for Duel Academy, I personally don't care to play visual novels / dating sims. I feel like an advantage of WC2006 is that it cuts out all the extra stuff and sticks to dueling, very nice and focused gameplay.

Attached: TGS Anime - Yugioh Profile 3.jpg (1280x720, 175.1K)

I remember thr GX Academy game on the PS2 being cool.

Why doesn't Konami credit any of their artists for the card's artwork? They must get a fat fucking paycheck for accepting this bs

I'm gonna impregnate Aoi
I will

Attached: 1547082356941.png (1280x720, 373.55K)

If you played mirror force even once you could probably really fuck Jayden up.
Deliciously sweaty desert incest sex while Steves keep an eye out for Odeon.

Ishizu is cute.

Attached: FRw3xwpaIAEUBbR.jpg (1000x1216, 760.46K)

The Tag Force games are your best option.
Though if you just want the characters and designs, and don't care about the card game, I would also recommend Duelists of the Roses and Capsule Monster Colosseum as they are the best Yu-Gi-Oh! games period.

is yugioh one of those things like gacha where its better to just jack off to the art and avoid the actual game?

>B-but it's fun
lmao

Attached: 1629047117867.jpg (720x527, 76.02K)

I always assumed this was some fanart of breast growth during her late 20s but I just checked with an image translater and it seems this is official art from yugioh volumes 26-31?

literally who

Yes, absolutely.
The spin-off games can be pretty legit, but the card game in flawed and especially at this point is the worst tcg you could play. I only play the damn thing because of severe nostalgia.

No.
It's one of the best trading card games in history in terms of playability.

kozukuri

Attached: 08b4b8e0eb3b5b34b448e0fdf9884f8d.jpg (900x1055, 500.77K)

The spinoff are insanely fun
Even Duels Links and Rush for switch
The actual cardboard game/sims tho? Oh boy. Better stay away from it. Unless you are a masochist and love intense, Health destroying stress and frustration
It's like X5 more stressful than playing fighting games at a pro level

WCT 2005.

Attached: 1641124403247.jpg (683x314, 84.82K)

Fucking for hours on end and ruining the sheets on your bed as she begs for more and begins to call you Obelisk her Tormenter.

>It's one of the best trading card games in history in terms of playability
>playability
>when the current game is about making sure your opponent can't play on their turn so that you can maybe play on your turn and the goal is to set an omni negate board so your opponent can't play anymore
oh im laffin

>make a card that's basically you but slightly less cool but also you get a free 3k atk dragon
Did Kaiba just not know about Flute of dragon summoning and Lord of D? What a moron. Also how did he even convince Pegasus to do that when Yugi didn't get even a homage or cameo card

This is a boomer thread. Nobody said anything about or gives a shit about Nugioh.

He knew about them, hell I'm pretty sure he uses them at one point, at least Lord of D. Also Kaiba has money to get these cards, Yugi doesn't. The same reason Kaibacorp ends up making motorcycles, probably thought Yugi couldn't ride them and Kaiba would win easier.

I am extremely racist but I want to marry her.

Attached: 1621970399869.jpg (779x480, 64.9K)

I'm 100% sure that user was not asking about if boomer Yu-Gi-Oh! was worth playing.

>Kaibacorp ends up making motorcycles
DONNNNNNN'T SAY IF I WERE YOU

>I CAME
>TO GIVE YOU A MESSAGE
>CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES

Ignoring so you can fuck her sister (male)?

Attached: 2f69a041638c5f3cdef5c577f5d53a2b_-.jpg (456x698, 61.53K)

Pretty sure Yugi doesn't care since he's a waifufag post Atem.

Attached: 1642904380832.jpg (1000x1100, 696.03K)

not canon unlike the song
also never getting finished unlike the series

I still to this day haven't watched a single episode of zexel or 5Ds and have no idea how you're meant to actually play 5D's era yugioh. Is it just the standard card game with pendulums but it's high speed and dangerous?

Theres a gimmick in the motorcycle duels in 5Ds where you have "speed counters" that determine how fast your motorcycle goes. You can gain and lose counters based on how the duel is going.

So like, they're on a hotwheels track while their monsters duke it out in the background and the more monster kills or lifepoints the faster you go?

5Ds (synchros) is before zexal (pendulums)
5ds has lots of kino watch it or at least the cool parts
youtube.com/watch?v=4uc0bGX7m0M
youtube.com/watch?v=Su5_n26FAvI
the entire last duel
idk why yusei turns gold

Going super saiyan.
I'll probably watch it after my friends and I finish watching GX.

Pre-2020 Duel Links. It was so kino...

>Slurp konami's poor balance and management
I won't play your game. I will stay in Dice Dungeon, Tag Force series and NDS games.

This Don't get 2004 World Champioship. It's cheaper but the car pool is too limited to be that engaging.

>idk why yusei turns gold
CLEAR
MIND

Attached: there was a yu-gi-oh duel.png (531x350, 345.15K)

laying in bed, side to side facing each other while holdings hands and crosslocking legs.

I used to think the complaining about modern Yugioh was at least a bit hyperbolic, but on a whim I've been using Yugioh videos as background noise while doing chores lately and it's even worse then the bitching would suggest.

It's apparently so bad that even some of the most meta and broken cards from back in the day like mirror force and chaos emperor dragon aren't even considered good anymore, and if your deck CAN'T win the game in a single turn via a convulted series of chain combos then it's a bad deck. Sending stuff to the graveyard is now more an asset then a detriment, etc.

The meta has always been in two cycles, either it was insane milling where the opponent spent 10 minutes cycling through their deck to get a row of full monsters and trap/spell cards to basically OHKO you, or they do that to negate/counter literally everything you do unless you happen to be lucky in either going first or having very specific hands depending on the deck you're using.

That's how TCG typically work, in order to sell new cards you have to make them viable if not more viable than the ones before it, why else would people buy the newer cards after all if they sucked?

The wall text meme is real. That became a thing because retarded powercreep and the delusion of balance, which proper ygo embraced its degeneracy while modern ygo just makes convoluted ways to do practically the same. It's quite similar to Riot's LoL clusterfuck.

YGO did that faster than to needed to by decades though. All they had to do was avoid generics like the plague they are.

And it would have made them more money in the long run.

OP generics is short term retard decision maker cash rather than long term fat stacks.

Tag Force 1-6, card game sim/dating sim.
special includes pendulums, but lets you romance ishizu, so there's that.

Attached: 99c9b74d4f49bed3c6a7bc4f2911fb39.png (480x272, 257.69K)

Attached: 1639171084727.webm (800x450, 2.6M)

>5Ds (synchros) is before zexal (pendulums)
zexal isn't pendulums that's arc-v, zexal is xyz and is card game kino in it's second half.
youtube.com/watch?v=8-7Vysp-6pc

>Dafoe spinning around autistically narrating a series of synchro summons

Attached: 1651649896709.jpg (1941x2588, 1.09M)

Remember that doujin where she pisses herself in a psychic vision

>uh it's so bad CED isn't good anymoar 111!!!
>card takes multiple turns of setup and is basically an alt tribute summon
You couldn't have chosen a more retarded closing argument to ruin your good point.

tickling until she pisses herself and then dicking down until pregnant

>Out of the darkness springs our hero JOEY, jumping onto his hotwired KAIBIKE
>A roar of the overtuned engine, a cough of the carburetor, and it springs to life, raising a cloud of grimy dust and exhaust as it zips out into the mainway
>DIS CITY'S SLEEPIN' LIKE A SOLJAH TRAPPED INSIDOFAH IUHN LUNG