This is why normalfags need to be gatekept from our hobby...

This is why normalfags need to be gatekept from our hobby. If you unironically never knew you could do this for the last 20 years, you need to stay on tiktok and out of vidya

Attached: 8956121.jpg (654x591, 61.52K)

What's so special about changing the order of moves?

Only thing it's useful for is putting your spam attack in first position to save clicks

This is why you need to take your medication.

THE PS2 SYMBOL
ON THE FRONT OF THE CONSOL
FUCKING
TURNS
SO IT ALIGNS WITH PEOPLE (READ RETARDS)
WHO HAD THEIR SYSTEM STAND VERTICALLY
LIKE FUCKING PSYCHOPATHS

>pokemon
Yeah I didn't know this because I don't play games for normalfuckheads like you OP
>inb4 what games
If you have to ask this then you don't belong on the board

>posts POKEMON
OP, please.

"Gamers" today need permission to press buttons.
They will never, ever experiment unless an unskippable tutorial prompt pops up and makes them press a button to do a hyper specific task and will not go away until they do it.
If that person is a streamer, they will go through the motions and forget they ever did it 30 minutes later when they need to do it again.

wut

Found the normalniggers

>still playing this shit game after 20 years
do boomers really?

Look at you. You're angry about a stupid article about a fucking reddit post. Meds NOW.

THE
PS2
SYMBOL
ON
THE
FRONT
OF
THE
CONSOLE
TURNS

I always thought mine was just about to fall off

>No, I'M the hardcore gamer! I knew how to move things in a menu in a children's game!
Wow you're so fucking cool, I'm gonna call you Cool user because you're so cool!

Attached: 1470178575239.jpg (500x491, 16.07K)

He's not actually mad, he just needed an entry point for a conversation and being contrarian and bitter is an easy route.

Nope. Actual feature. Included in the user's manual.

RBY legitimately has better atmosphere than FRLG.

>he knew how to change the order of moves in Pokemon
Holy shit, someone suck OP's cock STAT

Youre fucking crazy and probably a woman

>outsmarted by fucking Pokemon

Attached: 1628092677299.jpg (400x400, 19.84K)

Silence, faggot.

I played through HL2 and didn't realize I could sprint until around halfway through

Shut the fuck up Gay user, I want to hear what Cool user has to say

But there's a tutorial.

Pokemon is normie as fuck, come back when you bitch about normies getting into Zachtronics or Knights in the Nightmare.

Another terrible post with a spongeTM....

I probably accidentally skipped it then, this was quite a long time ago so I can't be sure

Same for the PS3.

I never knew that because why would that matter and select does nothing else in any other menu.

You're about 20 years too late to start gatekeeping.

Doesn't the game tell you how to reorder bag items? I'm pretty sure I figured it out by doing the same thing during battles.

I found that out as a kid and used to autistically arrange my moves for each pokemon. Remember getting annoyed you couldn't do it outside of battle. I can understand not knowing though, there's no reason to try select while choosing a move.

Uh oh, is it time for OP's daily meltie? What set you off today, hmmmm?

I don't remember which game changed it, but I hated how they stopped letting you reorder moves during battles.

If you use ditto to transform into a Pokemon, rearrange his moves, and then switch ditto out and back in it fucks the game up. Not permanently but the game will crash after like 10 minutes of a health bar bugging the fuck out.

The correct move is to keep them in their bubble until old age when they'll be overcome with regret missing out on quality and playing trash non-stop. smooth and effective

Same lmao

Trying way too hard zoomnigger

OP if I wanted to know what the fuck redditors post I'd go to reddit
fuck off and kill yourself

Gen 4?

Probably. I vaguely remember a way to do it in gen 5 but not with select.

And you just needed an "entry point" to be a dipshit armchair psychologist. It seems you've found one.

I always thought the mew under the truck was a meme but I finally got one

fucking lmao that is pathetic they think that is some sort of astonishing discovery

this

THE

SYMBOL

ON

THE

FRONT

OF

THE

POPULAR

HISTORIC

LEGENDARY

SIXTH

GENERATION

DVD

BASED

VIDEO

GAME

CONSOLE

THE

SONY

PLAYSTATION

TURNS

SO

WHEN

YOU

PLACE

IT

UPRIGHT

YOUR

FRIENDS

AND

FAMILY

CAN

LAUGH

AT

YOU

FOR

BEING

A

MASSIVE

FUCKING

DORK

Attached: 1465362981814.jpg (1280x1280, 308.79K)

I bought Pokemon Red the day it was released and never knew this.

I legitimately never noticed that and I've owned the console since a year after release. Just went over to my TV to check and it does indeed do that.

I'm pretty sure this was covered in the original manual

>8 dias ago

What do you mean?

Most of us found that out by just fucking around with the game. It's kinda like classic WoW, all the new players race to level 70 and ignore the stuff on the side as fast as possible. Meanwhile back when WoW came out back in 2004, we took it slow and explored everything. Games are changing, people are obsessed with rating and being the best possible autist instead of just enjoying the fucking game.

I actually got a memory flash of the arrow turning white when you swap the moves around.

Attached: oh god she's looking at me please help.webm (1000x563, 1.09M)

>and select does nothing else in any other menu
Wrong. You can rearrange the items in your bag with select too.

Reminds me of when I accidentally discovered the Viewtiful Joe all unlock code. Only it was around the time of release and I was just mashing the controller at random.

>I vaguely remember a way to do it in gen 5 but not with select
You used the touchscreen in the pokemon summary screen to do it. Same with gen 4

I didn't know this even as a pokemon autist
I probably did find it at some point but forgot since it's useless
Why the strong reaction, OP?

Attached: 1409526134155.jpg (560x407, 129.13K)

THE DISK INSIDE THE PS2 DOESN'T SPIN BUT ROTATES!!!

If you think that's bad, I thought the exit button on the pause menu meant it would exit the game in Pokemon.

I thought reset on game systems would completely wipe all saved data for at least 10 years.

Incompetent devs don't let you do this. Simple as that. Games that lock the order of your skills to a defined order rather than permitting a variable order are bullshit. See: FFVI, where you are allowed to amass a fuck ton of abilities for certain characters, but cannot re-arrange them. Yet, items can be re-arranged at will.