Makes you lick Rogier's creampie

>makes you lick Rogier's creampie
>makes you raise Godwyn's son
What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: Fia_Elden_Ring_guide_header_image.jpg (1400x1400, 249.96K)

I don't remember doing either of those two things in my playthrough.

You ntr people are weird. If you just enjoyed it that's one thing. But you gotta obsess over it for some reason.

>People ITT already in denial about fias whoreness
At least own up to your waifus flaws.

>what is subtext

ROTTEN WHORE

Made for NTRing Ranni

Attached: 08F48264-1D21-4938-956C-FBDAD4138A6A.jpg (1024x1005, 98.43K)

You didn't beat the game...

>whore yourself so much you can bring dead god's to life
I mean, damn...

Attached: fia.gif (1000x1000, 3.08M)

Does she actually lay with the people besides the one she's trying to revive? I thought she only laid with the noble to grant them life again, or is the only reason we can't fuck her because they can't just let us fuck her without making the game Adults Only?

>Does she actually lay with the people besides the one she's trying to revive
She has to. That's from where she pulls the energy to use on the one she's trying to revive. It's an energy transfer as I understand it.

She mentions Rogier talking to her while abed

This could mean he was just lying in bed, but...

This is the whore you defend Fiafags?

Attached: 1649259004808.jpg (1448x2048, 343.32K)

PUTA PODRIDA

D is the single best npc in the game. No one else is even remotely this based.

Attached: 0EB1925D-FA9E-4D70-973E-87DCFDED09D9.jpg (644x545, 141.07K)

wtf i'm buying Elden Ring right now

Bedchamber companions are prostitutes whose work is taking life essence from their living clients to reanimate a dead client.
They're considered impure and Fia comments about how Rogier talks on his sleep so take a guess.

The player gets a hug because gotta mantain that pg-13 ranking.

Neither of those things happens tho.
Sounds like Ranifags are on the habit of making shit up about other girls huh

>gets killed by the D
Mitsubishi-san I... I kneel...

>boasting over a dead body you came across
Nah he is pathetic gay larper, ain’t no fucking Alfred

why won't this nigger invade me?!

Attached: recu.jpg (287x379, 62.99K)

What's wrong with fucking a whore?
It's not like you're marrying her.

By that logic, other players married "your" wife Rani, made a contract with "your" maiden Melina, romance "your" snake girl Rya, etc etc.

Near the end of questline and you give the marking, you'll get special blessing which states "only happen ONCE in lifetime". Its implied heavily Fia do sleep with Tarnished. Not for her job, but in sense of appreciation and Tarnished accept Fia as she is.

>Rogier wants to save Those Who Live in Death
>whore still has the audacity to kill him
>doesn't even give him a little more time
>kills him as soon as possible
I only do the quest to give Little D the honor. Fia is a horrible person and I would discard her Mending Rune if given the choice rather than ignoring it. Lionel, Rogier, and Fortissax were all kindhearted and treated wrongly. D was right, kill them all

This is correct and also applies IRL. All women are belong to me and if they ever have sex with anyone else they are cheating on me.

She doesnt fuck anything, she just absorbs darkness or some shit, and thats basically what you fight when you go in her dream.

Fia doesn't kill Rogier. He was already on his way to death.

there is a red summoning sign infront of the arena

wrong one retard

>that tiny head
ayyy lmao, nice proportions

I'm just here to kill the dragon, and then kill D's brother for his sword.

you lookin' at the wrong head nikkka

Well, if you reload the area, you can get back armor set and sword.

Why would I do that, when I can just kill him when he's there?

Kek

>stabs a body that is already dead
>dies thinking he got his revenge
I dont get why they made those two brothers be so pathetic. The armor looks so cool, it deserved a better user and storyline.

Something you make up in your head to fit your preconceived assumptions

The dragon boss fight is actually you having sex with sleeping fia

Attached: chinachad.png (640x477, 616.8K)

It's implied she literally sleeps beside them. We see her do the exact same thing with Godwyn and she's just catching some zzz's snuggled up to him.

There's a precedent for this
In fate stay night anime a sex scene was replaced with a dragon too

Therefore, whenever a dragon is shown in relation to a girl in a jap media, its a metaphor for sex
QED

She's a fictional woman, you know. You don't need to be in denial to defend her honour.

you will always be a broken freak

Attached: no2.png (300x305, 54.07K)

he won't spawn if you've defeated Margit

Attached: 1647360353677.png (756x567, 652.64K)

She gives you that AND says the "child" she will birth is yours and hers. Made me think that someone, probably Martin, wanted sex to actually happen between the player and Fia, but they decided to not include that in the actual game and made it just hugging instead.

Attached: Desktop 3-22-2022 3-02-12 PM-436.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

baldachin's pussy aw yeaa

Did she really rape Rogier's corpse?

If you're asking if she has sex with other people, then no. It's an allegory for sex, but not the literal action. Deathbed companions absorb the warmth/life force from other people, and then literally lie with a dead noble and sacrifice their lives to transfer that life force to the noble, ressurrecting them. Fia was tasked with performing this action for a designated noble in her homeland, and was chased away when the guidance of grace revived her after she died and thus failed to revive said noble.

She still wishes to perform her duty as a deathbed companion, but this time on a person of her choosing. And she chose Godwyn, the cursed demigod whose soul alone perished, while his body mutates and grows like a cancerous tumor. After you enter the "deathbed dream" and slay the manifestation of Fortissax bound to Godwyn, Fia completes her duty and dies, ressurrecting Godwyn as the Rune of the Death-Prince, his soul fused with the recompleted Rune of Death. D's brother "killing" her body later is essentially pointless, as she was already dead then.

>theres literally no sex in the game whatsoever, probably not even mentioned
>N-NO SHE FUCKS EVERYONE AND IS A WHORE CUZ I SAY SO
Okay bro.

she only specifically "lays" with godwyn's corpse to "bear a child"
but this guy has it down

just a replay of alfred

Uhh Rogier got death aids from the squid corpse

Fia didn't kill Rogier. Dude got ! CURSED ! after being deathblighted by the Godwyn face that manifested under Stormveil, and as a result began to sympathize with Those Who Live in Death, causing D to break off their friendship. Eventually he succumbed to his curse and died for good.

Perhaps he could've been saved the same way as Sellen by extracting his Primal Glintstone, as that's the physical manifestation of a soul for a sorcerer, which Rogier absolutely was, and inserting it into a puppet body replacement. Alas, it was not to be.

Rogier...

so somebody did edit this from yesterday lmao.

Attached: 1612610397272.jpg (887x1097, 76.77K)

Who fucking cares
DSP beat Malenia:
Without summons
Without bleed
Without Shield
Without Rivers of Blood
Without Hoarfrost Stomp
And with the important skill that Yea Forums does not possess:
Without giving up

but giving up is my one true talent :(

i'm the best at quitting!

Dude was literally dead and rotting from the waist down

You dropped this, King

Attached: 1637618834271.jpg (1433x1573, 224.92K)

I killed her because she merc'd D

i got to the point where i can give her the death mark, then kill the dragon
but i want the blue footed boobie wife ending
can i do death sluts quest without getting locked into the shitty ending?

Yeah, when you beat the final boss you get a choice of which ending to pick, unless you're doing Frenzied Flame where you're locked into it

>It looks like the silver twin is holding the sword because he killed Fia
Kino

Most people with a specific fetish obsess over it to extremely weird degrees, like they feel the need to slip it into every facet of their lives.