Jujutsu Kaisen

The best shonen.
Will have the best video game out soon.
Are you excited?

Attached: Jujutsu_Kaisen_Phantom_Parade_Key_Visual.png (1920x1080, 3.33M)

a garbage shounen actually made for fujos
will have a garbage shovelware game soon

Lol spoken like a true brainlet, you probably like Bleach or some dumb shit like hiatus x hiatus, Jujutsu KINGsen is for intellectuals only

Attached: Hakari.png (2000x1600, 1.51M)

And JJK sells more than your favorite manga and will have the best mobile game ever, can't wait to have the complex movesets revealed

Attached: Jujutsu powers.png (1936x878, 1.29M)

>18 months

Attached: 18 months.png (2000x1600, 3.63M)

>best shonen
>it's actually just like every single other one

Stfu your favorite shitty manga doesn't have back to back fights every chapter and a cast of characters that is all deep and powerful

You're right. My favorite manga doesn't have a single fight in it

Exactly at least you know that garbage is garbage

I'm going to eat another finger ahhhhhh save me blindfold man

I don’t have high hopes for shonen games. It’ll probably be a 3D arena fighter.

>gets carried really hard by the animation
Same goes for demon slayer, I seriously don't understand how does it sell so fucking much.
It's not bad but it really feels like more of the same

It's a 2D jrpg style mobileshit

Kinometsu shits on fujutsu homosen (and I'm only talking about manga)

elaborate

Wtf? Literally itadori's internal conflict is deeper than fucking novelists like Shakespeare fuck off tard

>mobileshit

Attached: 1624093944178.jpg (474x632, 31.5K)

Fucking better than anything your favorite manga will ever get

No, fuck this Bleach wannabe that managed to steal the Collaboration slot this season in Ninjala.

>fujo bad
fujo website, tourist

Akutami Gege is shit and he will never be smart enough to beat the actual literary intellectuals.

Attached: 1649927068477.jpg (2048x2048, 1.19M)

I swear this cat is so fucking stupid.

Attached: 1651561696546.jpg (2048x1496, 856.77K)

>shitty version of naruto
>what if the main character had a demon inside him, and he is also naturally powerful for no fucking reason and with no character development like naruto has

>best shonen
shiniest shit

>Naruto
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Yea Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfags to show their faces here.

>Jujutsu
>Kimetsu
>Boku no Academia

All these have good animation but shitty characters, unoriginal mechanics and boring stories. Why can't modern anime actually be interesting? They have more budget and are made with more advanced technology yet are completely soulless

Attached: 4.png (900x843, 16.93K)

>gorilla
>intellectual
Gintama's final few arcs having Shoyo as the villain were a mistake

Wait for Farmland Saga if you want kino

I love this ability, I already expected him to be a gambler, but he still managed to surprise. Thought it would be something simple like match 3, but it’s some kind of subway love story panchiko romance game, don’t even know what it does yet.

Attached: DB11DE9E-377D-419C-A60A-4F429E07F54E.jpg (900x675, 54.43K)

but that's not shounen

watch baki for an actually good shonen

Baki is shit. Fagjiro/Nippon wank is tired and old. Jack’s redemption is the only good thing currently. Garouden was better.

You won't be able to say a single thing wrong that he did. You simply are a secondary or read shitty translations and did not engage your mind to understand the themes and motifs.

Attached: Jujutsu powers hakari.png (1936x878, 1.23M)

Baki looks gay no cap

fujoshi kaizen

*fujoshit gaysirs

It has well written characters that are relevant

Why would I want a shitty mobile game for Hellsing.

Jujutsu > Hellsing any day of the week

> 1 hour later, still nothing
As I expected, just another chimp who slurps up the local equivalent of e-celeb opinions who does zero critical thinking on their own.

Attached: 25 - WjhHbD6.gif (500x375, 238.71K)

I actually liked the Demon Slayer manga for not dragging on too long and handling the powerscaling relatively well. The Upper Moons remain a huge threat throughout the whole series and most fights against them they have to be ganged up on because they would dab on most slayers 1v1 because of all the advantages they have. I like that the final arc was pretty much one big boss rush with important characters actually dying and staying dead.

Ok, so GOOD Kinnikuman fighting game/turn-BASED game when?

Attached: Kinnikuman.jpg (758x1200, 518.61K)

NOW

>mobile game
*yawn*

He likes Jennifer Lawrence so he’s awright in my book

Attached: 9595D948-F83A-4026-A2E5-4B6BE9A51534.jpg (189x152, 9.91K)

Who the fuck would ever try to make Black Clover's power system seem complicated? It's literally
>Pull out book
>Shout spell name
>Fireball
It's Fairy Tail levels of basic.

Okay smart guy, explain the process that occurred when Asta undid causality to save Hage village residents from poison.
And why Asta's Devil Union doesn't work well with Nacht and Yami's playground.

>explain the process that occurred when Asta undid causality to save Hage village residents from poison.
The sword absorbs and removes effects caused by magic.

>And why Asta's Devil Union doesn't work well with Nacht and Yami's playground.
Do I really have to explain why magic couldn't work with Asta's anti magic?

> The sword absorbs and removes effects caused by magic.
Outted as a brainlet already.
So if it removes effects caused by magic (i.e. human cells being poisoned), why can't he just cancel the effects of a magic sword that cut someone in half? Why can't he heal like mimosa?
There are further layers to these questions that idiots like you couldn't even fathom.

>why can't he just cancel the effects of a magic sword that cut someone in half?
Who says he can't? :^)

God JJK was such a waste of time for MAPPA, unironically should have gotten the AoT treatment and we could be having the CSM adaptation right about now.

Attached: 1651348909177.gif (480x270, 770.95K)

Well, he didn't heal Gauche's wound. Why didn't he? Clearly your fanfiction tier understanding does not fit the actuality of Black Clover. Come back again in 2 years and try again when you turn 18

Whatever.

Attached: 1535646495966.png (368x227, 80.88K)

>the only good semi-recent anime gets ditched on a cliffhanger
One chapter every 6 months if even that. Is Hirano trying to pull a Miura?

Attached: MV5BYmQ2YmU0YzEtYWE5OS00MjU4LThmZDQtZGNhNTE5Y2MwODg1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUwMjI0MTI@._V1_.jpg (500x707, 134.9K)

Seriously, What the fuck is the draw of this goddamn show? WHY do normalfags like it soo much?

I mean I'm glad to hear that you retract your faulty statements of
>Pull out book
>Shout spell name
>Fireball
Have a good day.

Baby's first shonen. You know it's bad when you see girls on Hinge with the Sukuna filter on

>WHY do normalfags like it soo much?
Nice animation.

I'm not retracting shit.

There is no draw other than looking pretty, it's basically a worse and more boring/uninteresting bleach.

I tried to watch this but the attempt at humor was too off putting. I'd never been this bothered by something like that before. It's like they had no idea how to naturally fit the comedy relief, so it ended up feeling unsatisfying. Same with Kimetsu, but to a lesser extent.