Would you let your kids play video games?

Would you let your kids play video games?

Attached: 1603239880413.webm (408x725, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdCy6MGOVfw
youtu.be/8-yZihwFTC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would get my teeth kicked in by my dad if he saw me doing gay shit like that, and so I would to my son.

Lmao you can't dance

yes

Attached: dunkey.webm (640x360, 1.07M)

Future republican right there

yea but if he turns out to be like that then I'll just pay alimony and let his mom take care of it

this kid is more based than any of you would ever deign or hope to be. stay mad.

that kid would've been bullied by his classmates into oblivion back in my day

Based Republicans respecting non-hetero sexualites and being progressive.

Subtle tranny vs non subtle tranny

that kid moves better than literally every single person on this board

I don't want kids because I'm not stupid enough to want to play into the system like that and waste my time and money
If I did I'd probably let my kid play my video game collection
I also wouldn't raise a disobediant shit fucker like this who thought even thinking of acting like this in public was a good idea

That boy ain't right.

Attached: Hank.gif (220x378, 139.63K)

you're likely a pedophile

>glasses
why is almost everyone a four eyed cripple nowadays? what happened?

You choose to dance like a faggot

Attached: 1623931643076.webm (576x1024, 1.07M)

white boy can dance, i'll give 'im that.

I'd rather castrate myself with a heated pair of scissors then have children.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

this is why don't ask don't tell was a thing

I would kill this little shit on the spot if i could

Totally not a genetic defect, by the way.

How is moving your limbs gay? Such fragile masculinity.

Sir according to Kinnect tm your son is 99.9% gay.

>kids? a loving family?
>pfft, not for me bro. that's just like, playing into the system mannnn. think about all the MONEY
bugman antinatalist

>unironically putting another living being on the planet that will have to wage slave their whole life simply for your own amusement

>i dont want kids and am wise enough to know I don't so I'm the asshole for not doing this
Seek help, at least stop taking the society pill

>hmm im bored
>i know, i'll rip a soul from the ether and place it inside of a flesh hell for it to suffer for decades

god, had my mom's cousin come to visit us from france and her son is the most spoiled brat i've ever seen, he even looks like the kid in your webm, glasses and all. Just hearing him speak (especially since it was in french) was fucking ear grating since everything he said was whining. Fucker was even complaining about flip flops hurting his feet (not even the part that goes between your toes but the flip flop touching his heel when he walked was "painful") and what's even worse, his mom was acting like it's a genuine problem and phrased it in a way that makes it seem like we "cavemen" wouldn't get it. Stole his DS's SD card before he left and threw it in the pool before he left.

not even an antinatalist (didn't even know that was a thing) I just don't want to bear the responsibility of creating a whole person who will have to live for 80 years or more, i don't think the world is ending but i also don't think it's a good place to bring a kid. I also have a generally shitty outlook on life and i would've preferred if i wasn't born in the first place and i don't want to kill myself yet so i wouldn't want to gamble if the kid is gonna be like me or be more positive. Either way not having a kid is the better choice to me since if he's "grumpy" like his old man then nice, he wouldn't exist and if he's going to be "bubbly" then he's not gonna exist do there's nothing to lose. I'm also a generally cold person and wouldn't make for a good father, i rarely speak, i genuinely don't care for a single person in my life (had 2 grandparents die in a span of 2 weeks and i only felt annoyed about travelling across states multiple times). If, by some sort of (unfortunate) miracle i do get a kid, i'll do the best i can to raise him going as far as neglecting myself so he can afford shit and eat 3 healthy meals but i wouldn't be a "loving" father.

thats some mad voguing skills

not enough sunlight

youtube.com/watch?v=FdCy6MGOVfw

White kids are such fucking faggots holy shit lol

Attached: dunkey2.webm (640x360, 1.48M)

He's getting an X rank on each dancemove which counts as a miss which means this kid sucks ass!

Kid's having a laugh, good for him

clearly nigger kids shooting and kniving each other is more ideal

Groomer

Yes

based considering it gets rid of them

My kid likes playing wario land 2 and guitar hero

Someone post that russian computer kid and his mom who turns off his pc.

Ayup. That's a little faggot right there. Correct him right there or he'll be taking dick within the next decade.

we all know that it’s some leftycuck that is the parent

Why not
youtu.be/8-yZihwFTC0

>same tranny pedophile keeps posting this little boy doing a feminine dance over and over
you have that saved because you are a faggot, go post this embarrassing shit to /lgbt/ you fucking queer. May your noose be tight and your headstone accurate

>bunch of repressed betas shitting on a little kid with enough confidence to dance in public
when that kid reaches puberty and faggots like you haven't bullied his confidence out of him yet, he will be slaying pussy like you wouldn't believe.

Yeah there's retards every generation.

>being a faggot is ok if you fuck girls
holy fucking kek

No one would be seething at this if it was a girl instead of a boy. It's just dancing

That little faggot needs to have the gay beat out of him right now.

Attached: d8e61d3115e032de8bea49744251efa1.png (250x333, 60.89K)

Attached: file.png (622x467, 356.57K)

>dancing makes you gay, even if you fuck bitches
holy fucking kek

Yea, that kid is def an egg. Hes going to be cracked pretty quick

>Getting angry at a kid playing Just Dance
user, are you that one Snoy who took a picture of a kid playing the Xbox at Target?

Attached: 882536DC-2263-419C-B07F-DEB03B309DD6.jpg (125x125, 9.19K)

BASED

Bobby gosh dang it, go to your room. No fruit pies tonight.

Based on hwat?

That boy ain't right.

>No! Having to put effort, how horrible! Save me nigger man! Only the worst possible scenario can happen!
This is the most pathetic generation ever ffs.