With FighterZ 2 being pretty much guaranteed, what's your predictions?

There's plenty of room for improvement:

* No autocorrect for autocombos
* Defensive Vanish during blockstrings (cost 3 ki gauges)
* Toned down tracking on superdash
* Team-specific moves
* Returning characters have more fleshed-out movelists like Krillin having 100x Solar Flare, Tien having Multi-Form technique, and Vegeta (Super Saiyan) having that move where he finished off Pui-Pui with
* Make Story mode less grindy and more challenging
* Arcade mode difficulty curve is based on the AI actually playing better rather than having beefed up stats and each character has a mini-storyline
* New game modes like survival, challenges, and gallery
* Alternate costumes
* Rollback netcode (obviously)

Attached: 021kv16eaut71.png (640x289, 56.51K)

I would like a better roster and more stages please.

DOUBLE SUNDAY

>better roster
you want more goku's?

Attached: 1651228044731.jpg (756x1068, 240.39K)

>With FighterZ 2 being pretty much guaranteed
[citation needed]

Only Goku i want is the pre kaioken one, but we're more likely to get SS3 so my hopes aren't up.

I'm still hoping for Shonen Jump FighterZ instead.

it needs more vegetas

I don't think there's gonna be a DBFZ 2 because they achieved what they wanted with the game and then some. Other than rollback netcode there's no way to "improve" it. If there's ever a DBFZ 2 then it's probably gonna be like Capcom does with each Street Fighter sequel, a radically different game with completely different combat mechanics and gimmicks.

Attached: 11.png (242x311, 139.99K)

>Other than rollback netcode there's no way to "improve" it
Representing the series better

What do you mean?

It's made by Bandai Namco, probably the most anti playerbase pro cooonsooomer publisher out there, it will be 10 times more pay to win than dbfz

Characters and mechanics that adapt what the series is better than it currently does

it will be the same game with a new color scheme for the menus and a few new characters

Actually the ass kicking you get from dbfz on online seems pretty dragon ball to me, if the skill gap is too huge you literally don't get a single hit back

Also the art design and animations are far better than any other db game out there

>Defensive Vanish during blockstrings (cost 3 ki gauges)
isn't this already a thing?
>Team-specific moves
i hope you mean purely cosmetic changes on supers like Gotenks level 3 with Piccolo

anyways, moist of what i really want is just the obvious
>more characters
>rollback
>replace C assists with normal assists
>make characters more batshit insane balance-wise

>fighting game
It's gonna be dead in a month after release.

>Delete Majin 21
>Keep Android 21
>Delete most Gokus
>Less blue Saiyans since they're boring

Attached: 1478768309317.jpg (421x292, 124.61K)

There's no characters left. Yeah they could cram in literal whos like Raditz, Dodoria, the Xenoverse/SDBH donut steels and so on but nobody's gonna give a fuck, I know some people like them but the casuals who actually buy the game just want to play as Goku and major villains. I feel like the only characters left that could draw a dime are Omega Shenron, Moro and Mr Satan, and I'm not even sure about them.

Attached: 1534191976884.png (1341x1604, 534.26K)

What part of "characters and mechanics" is too big brained for you to understand?

Can we have a One Piece fighting game made by Arc Sys instead?

I'd like the game to be a little less apparent with turn taking. Blocking 30 second combo strings is the least fun thing in a fighting game, at least in shit like street fighter or BlazBlue they can't just keep relentlessly pumping their combo and get some kind of feedback that's "hey, they're blocking, you don't get to use 40 more moves"

NO MR SATAN

NO
FUCKING
BUY

>"yeah i want them to remove content"

Attached: 1640530273442.jpg (1024x537, 49.95K)

What mechanic do you want besides better flying (which would probably be to hard to work properly in a traditional fighter)?

>* Defensive Vanish during blockstrings (cost 3 ki gauges)
We literally already have this, and it's only 1 bar you people are so fucking stupid, play the game

>no auto correcting autocombos
>second blocked hit from autocombo should be always punishable with a medium starter
>more pushback so we can play some footsies
>super dash shouldn't crossover and should be punishable on block by a 5H always
>no autocombos with anti air properties
>no C assists

never going to happen because of Bandai

Actually the most dangerous shit later on is stagger pressure because you can mash or reflect and then eat a big counter, blockstrings really aren't that dangerous

A21 is dead, she ain't coming back.

Well for one, installs for more than two characters, with more complexity than "spend meter to get better"

Raditz is in. No seriously, it’s ridiculous that they never added him.

who cares about the story?

I get you, to me it's not about danger, it's just boring.

>second blocked hit from autocombo should be always punishable with a medium starter
You mean the third hit? 5LL is fine, but going full boar on your button should get you fucked, none of this mind game bs with your special cancelling. Chose your inputs wisely, but yes that won't ever change/

They literally wish her back at the end of the story mode.

only 5L should be fine in my opinion, 5LL should be already punishable by a medium on block, that would stop people from actually using autocombos all the time and spice the game a little

>super dash shouldn't crossover and should be punishable on block by a 5H always
Man that would make the game way diferent but you'd really be fucked in a 1v2 or 1v3 without assists to cover you.

Superdash should be mega minus if if cancels immediately onto the ground like when it dodges an invincible move. No, you don't get to be plus when I read your shit, sit down.

Melty Blood Type Lumina has this sort of where you get an autocombo ender after a second same type press that sucks and can only be special cancelled and I don't know if it makes the game more interesting. The game is way different than DBFZ though so maybe it'd work better in a team game with assists.

i know you're thinking of the saiyans, this would be shit to play and would fuck the balance sideways
all kinds of shit can go wrong if you were to wrap multiple movesets into one character
>some forms being useless
>some forms outclassing the rest
>extreme versatility taking up only one slot on the team would make the character basically mandatory
>characters who can't transform would be significantly worse off
>transforming takes time and the game is slow enough as it is

You wanna know someone who died?
FUCKING GOKU

Attached: file.png (1200x535, 436.05K)

Fucking this. I wanna a team of Rei, Robin Mask & Ryo Saeba

Attached: 1630794709079.jpg (640x1924, 222.59K)

Yes.
>B-B-BUT
HIS manga, HIS show, HIS franchise, HIS game. Deal with it.

Attached: 1608361094590.png (883x798, 409.33K)

I just want them to include the best version of Buu this time.

Attached: superbuu.jpg (500x500, 47.73K)

Nah. Go play Jump Force.

in my opinion some installs can actually make the game less varied, because its either mandatory or not even worthy to use

yes
clone characters are insanely easy to make and the end result is more fun shit for the players to fuck around and experiment with
a messy-looking character select screen is the only "downside" to this

Like there's no point in making a DBFZ2 unless the game is mechanically different almost every way.
Here's my 2 cents:
>No story mode, make it like old fighters where you go on arcade mode, pick a character, some unique cutscenes depending on the enemy you get, then funny arcade ending.
>SS1 and Blue forms fuse into one character, you can choose whatever color you want as alts.
>No 21.
>The game's new OC is the arcade boss, he's completely broken and can't be played by the player unless you use body change with Ginyu.
>More imputs than just quarter circles, the gameplay shouldn't be baby's marvel with DB slapped on it.
>Obviously more DB or Z characters.
>Some minigames for single player content.

Oh yeah, we still haven't gotten Majin Vegeta yet.

>Base/SS/SSB Goku should be one character
>UI Goku is a form that only triggers when Goku is low on health
>Base/SS/SSB Vegeta should be one character
>Instead of a comeback mechanic like sparking, there should be a transformation mechanic that gives each characters a slight buff and new supers with each form
>Example of the above: Adult Gohan (Base/Super Masenko, Super Saiyan/Family Kamehameha, Ultimate/Burst Rush)
>Characters without transformations like Yamcha should still get a basic power-up aura for said mechanic
>More characters from OG DB and GT, and maybe even Heroes

Nor ultra ego Vegeta, although i'm not sure if lab coat will be the last dlc character.

What is the advantage of making saiyans one character

You know it can either make the character a mess to play because frame data changes or be simply a "20% more damage" buff that throws away any possibility of more fun

Do you realize that if Golden Freeza was a separate character with a fixed frame data it would be far more playable than what Freeza currently is

>Base sharing the same spot with the SS forms
What you're asking is literally impossible.

Goku is not a coomer bait OC

>more stages
I don't know why they only added one stage after release. I also don't know why the didn't have hyperbolic time chamber as stage

Add Demon King Piccolo and OG Goku already

Attached: FOolwR2VUAgFD-6.jpg (918x767, 140.29K)

ROSAT and Kami's temple are a must, what were Arcsys thinking?

You already have GTku to represent kid Goku.

Why so many damn Goku's? Maybe the game needs the capsule system from the Budokai games this time. Would at least free up some character slots right there which is a good thing. Then you can also have customized characters to your liking. Has anything like the capsule system been in a 2D fighter? Maybe it is time. This sounds like a fun thing to me.

Attached: inline_ok9k0ukn8s1qkv52g_540.jpg (350x510, 96.92K)

I won't give prediction but I dearly hope it's more traditional as a fighting game.
Not even that - I just hope it has more depth, the system in DBFZ made the game so shallow. Fundamental changes aren't likely but I can still hope.

It's not about Goku? Dragon Ball was, DBZ was about EVERYONE. Then Super became more about him and Vegeta. There are other fucking characters which is the reason I didn't buy Fighterz.

>Why so many damn Goku's.

>Why so many damn Goku's?
Because Goku has many forms and moves that he only used in those specific forms.

all gokus play differently that's why, if you actually play fighting games you would notice

>they achieved what they wanted
what if they want even more money. DBZ fans will buy and play whatever new game comes out

Defensive Vanish was added to the game already and it costs 2 bars