Did anyone make todays cut?

Did anyone make todays cut?

Attached: deckreserve.jpg (802x604, 77.6K)

steam DICK lol

>its like the switch but you'll look like an even bigger retard in public!
no thanks

>he plays his handheld in public
ngmi

you don't get it. you're supposed to play handhelds in toilet or bed!

here here

Attached: Screenshot_20220502_190410_.png (672x451, 53.22K)

congrats fellow 64giganigga

Last time I saw someone with a handheld in public was when the fucking GBA came out.

thanks
soon I can start playing the games I've been saving up

>Retroid Pocket 2+ updated to handle all the GC and PS2 games I want to play
>cancelled my preorder
This little nigga costed me 99 dollars and it mods the fucking deck hard

I ordered on thursday and it STILL hasn't shipped yet

Chart for today's cutoff. Not bad, looks on schedule.

Attached: file.png (563x533, 59.6K)

>soon I can start playing the games I've been saving up
I've been doing the same. What games are on your list?
I have Siralim Ulitmate, Dead Cells, the Yakuza series, DMC 5, Resident Evil 8, Streets of Rogue, La Maluna, and I wanna replay a bunch of other games like morrowind, fallout 4, red dead 2...

>buying a deck only for emulation
That's not where the Deck gets most of its value from, especially if you're not going to push the limits of what the extra power can get you.

I've checked out of society. No woman will ever have sex with me, I have no friends, and I will never have the networking required to get anything other than a minwage job. Being ashamed of playing a children's toy in public doesn't even cross my mind anymore.

my girlfriend plays on her switch in public.
playing a game in public isn't embarrassing. it's just like reading a book in public, or listening to music.

>That's not where the Deck gets most of its value from
>suddenly PC games have been good for the last 10 years
what planet do you live on?

I've played Metallic Child on desktop a lot already, but only 2 bosses over and over, so I want to finish it on the Deck. Other than that:
Yomawari
Ni no Kuni
La Mulana
Hollow Knight
Jet Set Radio
a bunch of VNs
etc.
I was planning on playing Tales of Berseria and Senran Kagura on it too, but those seem to be unsupported right now.

>look like an even bigger retard in public!
I spent six years in China, taking the subway and watching literal high-powered businessmen playing fucking league of legends without giving a shit, 40 year old women playing visual novels on the bus. Nobody there gives a fuck, so why should I?

If you don't see the value in PC gaming, that's fine but that isn't simply true or it would have died over 10 years ago when the last PC first AAA game released.

got my deck today, any idea why i could play terraria, and a bit later it refuses to boot?

Samefag is to no surprise playing weebshit on his SteamDick. The jokes write themselves.

name five worthwhile PC games released in the last 10 years

reminder to not update steamos in desktop mode
you need to use an old build of pcsx2
also, the virtual harddrive for xemu needs to be INSIDE of its own install folder
if you want to run japanese games, add this argument to lutris: LC_ALL=ja_JP.UTF-8p

>guilty gear strive is unsupported
>works like a dream
??
>oblivion is verified
>works like absolute ass
??????
who the FUCK has been assigned to the testing department

What about Countries that have actual humans living in them?

>its not the weird people on the other side of the globe and nowhere else are doing it!
good one

How the fuck do you get it first when I reserved it before you? Fucking valveniggers.

>no knowledge of the world
>expects me to take their views seriously
lol nope

Factorio
Valheim
Total Warhammer 1-3
Serious Sam 4 and Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem
Should be enough. I can also name 10 more that found success on PC and later got ported to consoles.

Nope. Fucking 512GB USA queue, I swear to fucking god.

Recommended way for emulation? Retroarch via steam?

what the fuck is the point otherwise? might as well get a real computer if you're just gonna sit at home playing it?

not steam, desktop mode and add the shortcut to steam so that it pops up in gaming mode.
also, look up the emulation wiki to see what emulator is best to run which devices

All those games are, without exception, complete shit.
The fact you had to waste 3 of them on a series of shit zombie RTS games tells me all I need to know.

Every. fucking. time.

Attached: pfofW52.jpg (1264x1580, 488K)

Still in "shipping soon"

its just a very autistic rebuttal
>wearing robes makes you look weird
>well actually wearing robes in Tibet isn't that weird!
who gives a shit what the other place views

I unironically considered one for my wife's daughter (she already existed when we met so no I'm not a sony fan), but Valve didn't bother to sell it in my country so fuck them

I appreciate that you like them, user. But I do actually think all of those games are shit.

>n-no, those don't count

It's autistic to be constantly obsessing over what people think of you. If you feel the need to wear robes, wear robes. How hard is this to figure out?

Based. It's manly to not to put up with the normies and their plastic society.

Is there a superguide for how to emulate better or what to install in the Deck?

Handy whilst traveling or visiting relatives for a longer period of time.

Still nothing. I know I ordered nearly instantly and still got pushed back to q2, and I'm still waiting now. How many of you fuckers are still in line ahead of me?

They count. But I think they're shit.

Well, what did you expect? Maybe you should list some of the games you enjoyed in the last 10 years or are you too afraid for you to be called out on your tastes?

>Streets of Rogue
prepare for a good time

The argument was about worthwhile games, not about games that cater to your shit taste.

Where does this show? Does Steam give a popup window? Or is this purely an E-mail notification?

I almost never check my personal E-mail anymore since everyone that matters just hits me up on Steam.

Attached: 1.png (300x250, 51.82K)

>Maybe you should list some of the games you enjoyed in the last 10 years or are you too afraid for you to be called out on your tastes?
I don't care what people think of my "tastes". I like fromsoft games, JRPGs. metroidvanias.

>The argument was about worthwhile games
Yes, and as the one who judges them worthwile in this case, my shit tastes are what I am going by.

Already got mine. At wave 1.

both

You get a long yellow bar on the top right of the client YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT ALERT

You said
>name five worthwhile PC games released in the last 10 years
not
>name five PC games released in the last 10 years that cater to my special needs.

Your opinion is irrelevant.

>leaving your house
>ever
lol

>not understanding the subjective nature of the word "worthwhile"
are you functionally retarded?

I just like handhelds, personally. I actually would like to take it with me on my commute, but I won't because I'm slightly concerned I'll get jogged for it. Cities are shit.

noones obsessing
it would be cucked if i really wanted to and didnt because of how it looks. But you didnt say that you should do what you want you said that it didnt look weird in the first place which is just untrue

>just dont care about what people think
if thats the case why wear clothes at all. Just completely throw fashion and even basic grooming out the window and shave half your head and do whatever you want broo!

YESSSSSSS
ITS FINALLY HERE STEAMDECKBROS

Attached: steamdeck.png (1009x499, 133.52K)

Rad. Thanks, dudes.
Now I don't feel like I need to keep a stupid browser tab up just for my E-mail.

>if thats the case why wear clothes at all.
Because it is cold outside and there are decency laws that will get you locked up if you walk around naked? What kind of ass backwards argument is that?

>it would be cucked if i really wanted to and didnt because of how it looks.
so it's cucked if you want to play a handheld outside but didn't because some strangers might look at you funny,

>if thats the case why wear clothes at all....
none of that stupid shit is stuff I want to do. But I do want to play my handhelds in public, so I will. Eat a dick, coward.