Comfy Switch Thread

As per usual, let's get another Comfy Switch thread rolling, Yea Forums.

What are you:

>playing
>looking forward to
>anything you want to recommend?

Attached: 1616547038245.jpg (1200x601, 66.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rf8Dj7PRAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

an Elden Ring thread died for this

>playan
Gunvolt and Mario Kart
>anticipatan
Klonoa & Live A Live
>recommendan
Child of Light is a cute little fairytale/JRPG inspired game, well worth $5

Attached: 1634498824222.jpg (900x1350, 237.46K)

Playing Tetris Effect Connected
Looking Forward to TMNT Shredder's Revenge

>playing
bravely default 2, found a copy for 10 bucks. Nifty game so far, makes me want to try the original
>looking forward to
XC3, hoping it will be good
To anyone considering buying Switch Sports: Don't do it, get ring fit instead

For me it's Yuzu

Attached: yuz.png (1017x893, 147.22K)

it arrived today and the Ring Fit will arrive in a few more days. i must have spent 30 minutes autistically making sure there was not even a spec of dust on the switch or the screen cover before placing it on and i am happy to say that the screen is perfect

Attached: fgj.png (755x1009, 1.14M)

>playing
13 sentinels, Jesus fuck, this game is GOOD
>looking forward to
Mario Strikers, LaL and Digimon Survive
13 sentinels, this motherfucking game needs more exposure.

Waiting for Nintendo to drop the XC3 special edition

>i must have spent 30 minutes autistically making sure there was not even a spec of dust on the switch or the screen cover before placing it on and i am happy to say that the screen is perfect
Are you literally me?

good

Literally me when I got my OLED. I always fuck up screen protector placement but this time was easy because of the physical placement guide that they tend to come with now.

>looking forward to Mario Strikers, LaL and Digimon Survive

My nigga. I'm really looking forward to LaL and Digimon Survive. Strikers is a day 1 for me I think as well.

>LaL
Shill me on this game
t. zoomie

youtube.com/watch?v=6rf8Dj7PRAI

This. I'm also looking forward to Live A Live

RPG that has 7 with an 8th shorter stories that all sort of hook into each other from what I recall.

Never came to the west. Nice to see it get a proper release.

Which sale game to get?

>playing
Astria Ascending
>looking forward to
Xenoblade 3, Live A Live
SaGa games, they are 70% off. Now's the chance.

I don’t like how SSBU’s classic mode isn’t actually a real classic mode. Nevertheless I am still enjoying it.

>start picrel
>holy shit this game is tiny

Is there a way to adjust this at all? It's a fun game but man is it hard on the eyes.

Attached: nobodysavestheworld.jpg (1280x720, 211.11K)

kys discordniggers

Astral Chain
Bayonetta 1+2
Doom 2016

>playing
Animal crossing
>looking forward to
Nothing digimon survive killed any hope I had for gaymin this year
>anything you want to recommend
Lumines remastered

>playing
Still RF5, I think I'm getting a little burnt out.
>looking forward to
Splat 3
Caligula 2 and Slay the Spire

>No More Heroes 3
>Astral Chain
>Daemon X Machina
>Shin Megami Tensei V
>Bayonetta 2
>Octopath Traveller
>Kirby and the Forgotten Land

Switch is such a based system

Metal Gear Rising on Switch WHEN

Grabbing an OLED for my next business trip. Bounced off BOTW halfway through, but kinda missing the aesthetic and mood after 100+ hrs of Elden Ring.

I guess 13 sentinels too.

Do I get switch sports physical or digital?
I seriously can't decide and it's stressing me out

Attached: 1509034959689.jpg (407x325, 58.39K)

why does it matter?

Because I'm autistic and can't make decisions

I need to actually finish Dread at some point. Lost all my data reformatting my SD and just lost the drive.

Attached: 1613356513018.jpg (770x616, 43.56K)

Digital seems most convenient for a game like Switch Sports for jumping in and out whenever, that's what I'll opt for when I eventually get it.

Do you already have the leg strap, or even care for it?

Bloodstained. Functional enough on Switch now to get at 60% off? What if I use gold coins to get it at $7 instead of $16? Is the content they've been adding any good? Is Aurora the last bonus character?

Playing through XCDE again

I played through XC2 first and absolutely loved it

XCDE has taken me a long time to warm to, but I wanna get through in time for the third one

I’m also tempted to pick up Slay the Spire. Been loving it on Game Pass and think it’d suit a handheld.

Also looking at buying some split pad pro. I have the crystal skull & co case, but read good things about the split pad

That's what's I was thinking but honestly you can use that argument for every game and for the ones I have digital it didn't really make a difference in the end, I don't play stuff unless I want to regardless of how easy it is to just click on it
I don't have the strap but I don't know if I care about it or not, I don't even have room to use my legs unless I'm standing on my bed and looking down at the monitor on my dresser where I play

These threads are so fucking forced and gay. Personally, my Switch has been collecting dust because there hasnt been a good game since Metroid, which was largely like paying $60 for an indie game.

When is shit like Oddysey 2 instead of all these half assed sequels and ports? Might as well sell it and get a Steam Deck and just emulate the 1 or 2 games that will get released in the next 3 years.

>Playing
The Great Ace Attorney, having a great time, just finished chapter 4 yesterday.

>Looking Forward to

BOTW2 mostly, interested in the Three houses muso. Kind of feels like Nintendo keeps putting out things I’m only somewhat interested in lately.

>Recommendation
Ace Attorney Trilogy if you somehow haven’t tried them yet. Though maybe emulate the first game on ds if you are hesitant

Emulating Pokemon Black 1 (have played White 1 twice since it released) while using my FlipGrip. Looking forward to improvements to the 3DS retroarch core. I recommend trying out filters so games look slightly softer instead of having pixel perfect sharpness for every sprite. I also recommend doing hardware shell swaps if you think your switch looks boring, or at least replace the buttons/joysticks with different colors.

Somehow forgot to say I’m looking forward to XC3

>Playing
Just finished 100%ing Kirby. Good game, final boss was great at least until the soul phase in Ultimate Cup Z, god I am so fucking sick of Marx boomerangs and Drawcia fireball being used by every fucking final boss

My brother talked me into buying God Eater 3 during a sale recently, so I'm debating what weapon I should use. Charge Spear and Variant Scythe look cool.

>Looking Forward to
Sunbreak, Xenoblade, Splatoon, possibly Live A Live, Bayonetta, and DQ3 HD.

>Recommendations
Neo TWEWY
Trials of Mana
Hades
La-Mulana (and its sequel)
Shin Megami Tensei V
are all on sale right now in the Eshop and I enjoyed playing them. Buy, pirate, or emulate them as you please

Attached: 593.png (1024x576, 829.9K)

Everyone ITT looks like this.

Attached: typical switch owner.png (851x982, 699.59K)

cool

Haven't played vidya much lately, but just dove into Sonic 2 over the weekend pretty fun.

Physical.

It's a good game. Basically just the successor to Castlevania since Kojima ruined the series with his faggety Lord's of Shadow trash.

>spoiler
But you'd never seen them in 3D!

Yes, and they were admittedly really good interpretations of the attacks (needing to climb on rubble to dodge the fireball was great), but for god's sake reference something else, the homogenization of the Souls has gotten out of hand
If I have to play one more new Kirby game where one of the first things the inevitable Soul boss does is teleport around before spitting a bunch of boomerangs at me, I'm going to fucking lose it

Attached: Final Boss.png (1528x1080, 3.31M)

13 sentinels sale when

based console

Was really excited about this but i keep reading its shit, will they patch it?

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_ChronoCrossTheRadicalDreamersEdition_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 272.76K)

I'm 4 hours into XC2 and the combat hasn't clicked for me yet. I loved XC1's mmo combat arts but i'm now reduced to three skills? Should I keep going?

bros, can i play SWITCH SPORTS - Ranked online DUOQ with a friend? both in our own homes, not in the same room?

I hacked my Switch recently and installed Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze.
It's a pretty solid game, let me tell you

The combat isn't fully unveiled until like Chapter 4.

>playing
13 Sentinels and Tetris 99
>looking forward to
BotW2, Silksong, Sports Story, Live A Live, Metal Slug Tactics, Dragon Quest 3 Remake, Labyrinth of Galleria
13 Sentinels, La-Mulana, DQXIS

Attached: 1631615832476.jpg (1027x1418, 306.63K)

>playing
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Remake. Just spent like 3 hours last night fucking around in the tutorial area. Also West of Loathing and Assassin's Creed: Black Flag.
>looking forward to
Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Bayonetta 3, The Legend of Zelda, maybe Splatoon 3 wanna see more of the campaign mode.
Lumines is $6 right now. A PSP puzzle classic.

Once you get the ability to do 3 Blades, you effectively have 9 Arts. It has it's advantages and drawbacks. The main downside being that each Blade only has 4 Arts to pick from, with the big upside being that every Party Member has a huge array of Arts and Elements to choose from overall.

Attached: Niaposting.jpg (1200x1005, 170.19K)

No, you can't group up with someone remotely for global play. only if you are in the same room.

damn, we were so close to greatness. retard nintendo strikes again.

Tabletop mode is comfy

Only with the right stand. Old model Switch kickstand is trash.

Combat doesn't really open up until you get a relatively full party of Blades and unlock art cancelling. Also for the life of me I'll never understand why they waited until Chapter 3 to give Anchor Shot topple properties. Having the player character get involved in status combo ASAP so they get more engaged in the combat is Xenoblade 101. Xenoblade 1 starts you with Turn Strike and makes sure you grasp Break-Topple combos by Chapter 1, Xenoblade X starts you off with Assault Hammer so you can get started on Stagger-Topple and Soul Voice-Topple combos right away, and Xenoblade 3 seems to give Noah a side-Break art early-game, only Xenoblade 2 waits 3 chapters to give the MC a combo art.