The Splatoon artist made some Turning Red fanart

The Splatoon artist made some Turning Red fanart

Attached: 1648255122758.png (507x505, 377.22K)

neat

why do you want this movie to fail so bad

The director said Turning Red was inspired by Ranma 1/2 then why there's no naked females on the movie as in visible nipples and buttcracks like in Ranma?

So is squid ink an allegory for menstrual blood?

Mei is naked though

Learn to read >Naked as in visible nipples and buttcracks like in Ranma?

dibs on the brown girl

I really liked this movie, really nailed the loser friends of the 90s genre. One of the better Pixar movies. Unfortunately not vidya so Sage

Where is the towers?

Sorry

I'll never understand the pure unadulterated rage and belief that society is collapsing over a simple coming of age story. Seen loads of my fellow millennials fucking breaking down over this shit, when it's a story about THEIR childhoods, shouldn't you be happy?

The fat girl is sexy

>movie underperforms
>see a handful of people complaining that it's a movie the director made about herself, for herself
>make headlines like "Men Don't Want to See This Movie About Girls, Here's Why" and other shit
>both sides latch onto it because they fall for it every single god damn time

it's because you allow you narrow view to cloud reality. You'be only been told about this subject with biased words but KNOW that you know everything about it, other views be damned.
Did you know of the few negative reviews, one managed to amass such anger that it not only had the reviewer apologize for it, but it's on the wikipedia page? Go ahead and read it, it's fucking hilarious how such a milquetoast review drew such anger. But such tribalism is seen as a joke when truly looked at, which is why such badtruths are often mindwiped instead of rationalized.

Attached: pointtaken.jpg (1080x1064, 199.14K)

Which review was that? I only know of the 9/11 one.
Movie definitely didn't underperform though? It did better than Luca which was a big success.

It was a shit movie.

cool?

Kys faggots

Reminder that MrEnter was right and making a movie set in 2002 that doesn't mention 9/11 in any way would be like making a movie set in 2020 that doesn't mention COVID

A man’s story is interesting. It’s the backbone of civilization. A woman’s “coming of age” is when she has her first child, which Lauren Walsh never will.

it underperformed as in they expected it to do more.
I liked Luca more, this movie seemed like a fanfic where the writer was strong and amazing and told her mom what for and then her meanie mom said she was wrong and the girl was right and then everyone clapped and they went to see the cool new concert together.

Wtf happened to Pixar? The last movie I watched was Toy Story 4 and it was really mediocre, and I found the message to be weird for kids
>Yeah bro just leave you adopted kid to be with your ex

>over a simple coming of age story
Where the entire message is
>YOU know better than your stupid parents about YOUR body
>You SHOULD charge other kids money to look at your new body in the school bathroom

Yeah, but to be fair it never pretended to be anything but a pseudo autobiography of the producer/early 00s nostalgia wank.

you sure are the backbone of civilization aren't you faggot

I liked the movie because it made me want to fuck giant red pandas.

Is top left a guy or girl?

There's so many other cartoons for kids that are all about parents not always being right

The abortion allegory line will be fucking hilarious when abortion gets banned later this year in the US

THEY HIT THE FUCKING PENTAGON

>I've had my period
vs
>I need to prove myself as a man so society acknowledges me as adult
WOW TOTALLY THE SAME! femoids can't understand purer, idealistic concepts

Absolutely fucking brutal.

seething simp. also yeah, society is held together by men whether you like it or not

>Implying a teenage boy coming of age story is that
Lol look up that average story that isn't in a fantasy setting, half the time it's about boners and changing in the locker room or something

>>I need to prove myself as a man so society acknowledges me as adult
Have you done that user?

Honestly I couldn't care less about that movie, all I heard from it was people getting triggered and even that was also quickly forgotten, I just saw a grubhub add when seeing the trailer which made me even less interesting in seeing it.

ah yes, the jewlywood "coming of age"

Attached: br.jpg (400x300, 13.8K)

>le juice xDD
>d-do I fit now??

I have, several colleagues and younger men look up to me. but you wouldn't get that

because it's garbage

Not him but it looks dreadful from a visual standpoint, and it doing well would send pixar the message that it’s ok to keep churning out ugly looking movies.

What, how is that not shit that you dealt with when you were like 12 or 13? Acne? Voice changes? It's pretty universal shit.

>A man’s story is interesting. It’s the backbone of civilization
>still plays video games
>wastes his time on a monglian stamp trade community

I just don't like gro*mers. Simple as.

the sound track of this shit movie had no right being that good

>"there's totally an explanation that doesn't imply that protected group, fellow reddit"
>"I-it's a class thing!"
>"NOOOO don't cross compare those groups that's bigoted!"
go back, get off my website

Lol lmao

make me ;)

>THEY HIT THE FUCKING PENTAGON
I can’t be the only one surprised they included this line

>pedo gamedev makes art of a pedo furry macro movie

Shocking.

Attached: 1647838234612.jpg (739x415, 21.59K)

Everyone in this movie is loud and a annoying, but the mom has a nice tigh ass

Attached: 1651194604875.gif (538x648, 2.97M)

wtf how could Pixar do something this disgustingly based in a kids movie???

Attached: BIG FAT PANDA TUSH HD Remaster Extended Special Edition Director's Cut & Knuckles.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

you conflate puberty and coming of age. women link the two intrinsically because it's their greatest worth.

Turning Red is a blatant CIA-level psyops on little kids. This shit is filled with jewish propaganda.

Damn when are those people who abused those pixels and lines going to face their charges user

>proceeds to support said gamedev

Attached: file.png (332x163, 86.52K)

meds, now

Attached: daily dose.jpg (680x588, 45.27K)

keep kvetching about /pol/ then

>I need to prove myself as a man so society acknowledges me as adult
Well user, we're still waiting.

meds
>not taken
jews
>blamed
voices in the wall
>heard

yep I think it's schizo time

the actual toy story 4 message was

>NOOO I NEED YOUR SPEAK BOX I NEED YOUR SPEAK BOX YOU ARE MALE AND I AM WOMAN YOU ARE PRIVILEGED I MUST LATCH ON YOUR SUCCESS IF I HAVE YOUR SPEAK BOX I WILL BE POPULAR THIS IS LITERALLY RAPE REEEEEE

>Well user, we're still waiting
for your balls to drop? It won't make you feel more adult

What a waste of tallent.

>/pol/
you mean reddit central?

>all these femoids seething.
Look, at thirdy years when I look around all the males I've known, there is a plethora of different profiles, successful ones, ones that are hanging by there, those who through faith had their lives turned around, ones that have to be the backbone of their families at an early age and those take it well and bad, etc.
Meanwhile all the females boils down to: I look pretty so I got scouted to X place, I managed or not to fish a successful male who's clearly more interesting than I am, and sex related issues, many, MANY sex related issues.

Attached: 1651348623926.jpg (960x960, 68.86K)

Sure thing user

Attached: 1651432975219.png (595x565, 199.83K)