Thoughts on the Viera from the critically acclaimed MMO FFXIV?

Thoughts on the Viera from the critically acclaimed MMO FFXIV?

Attached: fucking bun girls.jpg (850x1533, 472.82K)

>Viera are from XIV

Attached: 1649202633922.png (600x548, 281.8K)

I want to have sex with them whenever I see them.
That's it, really. Their lore kinda sucks.

Technically those ones are since the ones from 12 looked better with the bestial hands/feet.

Literally nobody cares about ff12
should be grateful FFXIV lead dev is a great fan of 12 and keeps adding stuff from there including alternate version of characters like Gabranth

Fuck you, I do. FF12 is criminally underrated, and the gambit system was fucking 5 years ahead of its time

Post more I need to Cum.

Attached: viera.jpg (1614x2500, 2.24M)

You mean Viera from FFTA?

Male Viera were a mistake.

This triggers my AGP

yes. actual viera. the ones in xiv are just human model with rabbit ears. theyre like inherent fail rp of viera.

Why'd pictures of hot women hurt a tranny?

Inferior night elves.

Night elves are taller, more muscular, and cuter. Viera are poor night elf substitutes. I rate them 6/10 on the cooming scale of fantasy races.

Attached: shengyi-sun-1920.jpg (1358x1920, 771.56K)

>blocks your path

Attached: 1651242185106.jpg (3662x2003, 331.09K)

I can smell the fish and BO from the picture alone.

I like them, my favorite ones are chocolate bunnies though.

>purple skin
>retarded ears
>even more retarded eyebrows
>degenerate post apocalyptic civilisation thats lived in filth for ten millenia without any significant advancements
>Are just inferior trolls

Even the waifus of wowbucks cannot compare.

Attached: Viera.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

I'm not a tranny, I just like pretending to be a woman

the XIV viera are infinitely more relevant to peoples' interest than XII's will ever be, i'm sorry frogposter

at least they kept the icelandic accents. shits cash.

The developer hates them and takes every opportunity to shit on them in their own game.

lol
lmao

Viera are from tactics advance

the only thing nelves are good for is kindling.

Fran's english dialogues are god-tier in XII

yes the online mmo
not the offline one :)

built for BBC

it made me feel funny feelings as a kid. Imagine her leaning close into your ear and purring as her little fluffy tail twitches.

wouldn't that be funny haha.

best XIV race

Attached: 1632141878672.jpg (689x1032, 151.48K)

Built for breeding litters of cute bunnys.

Attached: 1609684447.narodii_viera.jpg (788x1280, 181.44K)

sad

Night elves are ugly and savage

>Their lore kinda sucks.
The lore of most of the player races suck. Elezen were only saved because they had a whole expansion exploring an alternate set of them that were way cooler than the forest fags. Lalas unironically have some of the best lore behind them.

most cucked race in wow after trolls

this

Lalas are literally Arab Jews or Tolkien hobbits
They are stale

Hell roes got the best lore but sadly they are roes

I prefer this particular cat, but each to their own.

Attached: FRhj_25aMAEaRg3.jpg (827x1200, 146.6K)

Are you the one who has his dickgirl cat OC fuck her all the time in artwork? That person is based.

Taking a fat shit is so satisfying, damn.

PSA for FSHbros,
Skaan window in 25 minutes. After that it's down for 12 days

Attached: 767ed723fc83569ed464841bdfa1e260.jpg (1338x2000, 371.63K)

The entire human species are now collectively worse of thanks to you posting that picture. How about you never show it again and humanity might recover.

You're making too many threads about them.
But yes white haired chocolate bunnies are the best. Especially fit ones, but that's
sadly too much for this game.

woah

They were better in 12 where they had noticeable anatomical differences from humans outside of the ears. Large clawed hands, clawed feet with all of the weight on the balls of the feet, etc

Attached: ff12 viera.png (136x499, 71.97K)

>You're making too many threads about them.
Not enough
I FUCKING LOVE BUNGIRLS

Attached: viera2.jpg (1003x1500, 786.63K)

I wish I were a male viera

Attached: viera manlets.jpg (1200x1200, 143.86K)

>Viera from the critically acclaimed MMO FFXIV?
Kill all MMOtroons

Attached: Balthier_threatened.jpg (1920x888, 275.09K)

Speaking of bun boys and please ignore this post if this level of faggotry is not your alley but anyone happen to know content makers about femmy bunbois?
My ffxiv twitter lewd has rather wide net but while "femboy buns" were memed before release I have not found any lewd accounts about them so if you know please give me some names to follow.

Attached: NarasVieraPinup.jpg (750x422, 66.52K)

Average male viera player

This is why Matsuno didn't want male Viera.

See, and that is the reason female viera either have a dick, or flock to other dickgirls. Males are absolutely useless in this game.

Middle girl is a cutie

this gigachad gets to fly around, save the world and rail his giant dark skinned rabbit waifu every day, he seriously should have been the protagonist and not the fucking twink teenager

>reverse bunnysuit
>heart pasties
HHHHNNNNNNGGGGGG

Anyone got a link to the furthest streamed prog in DSU?

It's been like 20 years and I still don't understand why Vaan was even in the game.

I prefer cats

>"Male Viera... Were a mistake..."

Attached: 19012017105752_yasumi-matsuno.jpg (300x300, 18.24K)

I'm very open about my faggotry tastes and I would very much like to see horse cock viera futa rail the living shit out of femmy bunboi.
Unironically Vaan exists because they thought market would not like Basch as MC. Basch was the original planned MC for the XII.

Female Hrothgar when?

>Secondaries try to be smug about a subject they know jackshit about
Many such cases sadly...

Attached: 1xl3ijifthf61.png (778x778, 13.28K)

he and penelo were added to cater to the younger japanese fanbase, the main character were supposed to be ashe/basch but they were too mature

i wish i was making this up

do female Vieras fuck like actual rabbits?

Attached: 1649592189714.jpg (540x660, 91.07K)

Motherfucker.

Attached: 9ee94acc6527f894128388960570d3cd.png (1196x326, 98.95K)

bunny girls>thighlanders>1% of femroes and elezen who actually know what they're doing>cat girls>middies>dragon girls>elezen>femroes

>Implying I don't know everything from FF12 wasn't from Tactics Advanced
Okay nignog

literally because they didn't think an older protagonist would do well with the Japanese audience

Isn't the lore something about them meeting up once a year or so with the males to breed?
So it's probably true for that short amount of time.

What type of player actually plays male au ra?

I kneel toward FSHbros, they are the most powerful players.

Attached: 1635151980365.png (456x638, 303.92K)

Groomers

The males do considering the massive disparity in male births vs female births. Whenever the males roll into town everything in a mile radius gets pregnant.

they kidnap their male counterparts breed the hell out of them and if they give birth to males they kick them out of the village along with their fathers
repear

>massive disparity in male births vs female births
you mean there are females that go thirsty?

Attached: 7606ef9122ed9231c8353984bcc2900e.jpg (1218x1700, 1.2M)

NOOOO I TOOK A WEEK OFF TO WORLD FIRST THE NEW ULTIMATE BUT THEY MADE IT TOO HARD FUCK YOU YOSHIT P

Attached: owari da ARUTIMETTO ENDO.png (1889x1005, 635.11K)

Attached: 1613585159089.jpg (890x1035, 155.95K)

>ywn be a chad male Viera and get to fuck this the moment you get into town
life isnt fair

Attached: 7b46e70f65b60add3f20332b51791c26.jpg (2000x1392, 839.77K)

I swear raidtrannies are never happy with anything.

She looks like she fucks emet-selch

I mean that when a male viera comes into town, he fucks about 10 different females.

do viera females fuck human men?

Reminder that in lore when Garlemald invaded Golmore, the Viera completely curb stomped the Imperials so hard that some of them left with the Imperials purely out of pity andinterest to see how the outside world was doing.

Stop projecting. Male Viera are supposed to be these badass, lonesome jungle warriors that come once every now and then into the village, breed the women and take to boys into the woods to make MEN out of them. Sadly, we got UwU lil bean males because SE knows their audience.

>Viera are comprised of roughly 80% females and 20% males
>Males aren't allowed to remain in the villages and are tasked with killing anything that trespasses into Viera territory
>ever 3-5 years the males come back to their village of birth to pick up any males that have reached puberty and to mate
tfw you will never be a male viera gigachad who does nothing but fight and fuck

Attached: AAAAAAAAA.jpg (437x431, 20.65K)

They not even complaining it isn’t cleared. Think just surprised by difficulty