Elden ring lore thread

who is he, Yea Forums?

Attached: elden ring face.png (1920x1080, 3.41M)

That's Guts's son.

imagine the size of his schlong

one of the giants that was large enough to cross the ocean to fight marika

Listen fucker, I don't know where to begin with your retard comment but her eye isn't the color of gloam regardless, this is the color of gloam and it's completely different from her eye.

I'm posting this belatedly in curiosity as to where the 'color of gloam' is specified, because the strangely scathing post above seems to imply it's absolutely the same colour as the gems worn by the godskin apostles and in no way possibly relatable to Melina's eye.

Because it seems obvious to me that in the Frenzied Flame ending, Melina essentially reawakens as a new incarnation of the Gloam Eyed Queen. Her two distinctly different eyes could then reconcile the dual title of 'Gloam-eyed' or 'Dusk-eyed'.
In addition, Gloam and Dusk are basically synonyms, and the difference in name could easily be put down to regional colloquialisms.

What do we know about the Fingers?

Attached: finger hunt.webm (484x248, 29.9K)

FROM just love putting random giant skulls in their games

Attached: index.jpg (1189x694, 122.75K)

Calcified Lord Zanzibart

Cut content

Attached: 20220320165648_1.jpg (1920x1080, 787.1K)

My fucking sides

Attached: DDE3A20D-B462-41B7-8E2E-48D867818E1B.jpg (1024x738, 54.05K)

for reference:

Consider that Maliketh was said to have defeated the Gloam Eyed Queen, whose black flame powers are empowered by destined death.
The beast-eye he grants the player in their search for deathroot is described as possessing a 'murky-violet' hue, and is notched by three claw marks. Murky in this context could be another hint to its gloam/dusk quality.
Either way, the eye trembles before death, as if its attracted to it somehow.
Melina's tattoo is composed of the ominous three-digit talon, sealing the eye that just so happens to open after the Frenzied Flame ending, revealing a murky-blue/violet hue.

Attached: Melina Gloam Eye.png (752x611, 614.52K)

Gomslop, the foul traitor.

That's the Elden Giant

That's Glimpor, the findingling schlimbop.

>directly next to Sellia and above Nokstella/Nokron
>Nox created stuff like the Night Maidens and Dragonkin
The lad could be attributed to them too.

If not its just Gigafauna like Lansseax, probably an ancestor giant.

He's Scrimbolo the funny skrunko.

granny hair

melina rapes lord of frenzied flame for his crimes

Guess who also has purple eyes? Shadowbound beasts like Blaidd
Guess what Maliketh is? A shadow
Beast Eye
He literally took his own eye out to find Deathroot

Attached: 1650811980939.jpg (3840x2160, 882.79K)

Zanzibart
such deep lore...

>let melina burn herself
>become the lord of frenzy after her death
What now nigger?

No wife / rape hole

Attached: 1650922492184.png (1926x988, 1.23M)

The Elden Beast is the Elden Ring's true form, a creature the GW sent to the world to rule over it for him.

>omg Ranni is like the perfect heckin cute atheist waifu
>please ignore her machevellian murder of Godwyn who literally did nothing wrong
>oh and pay no mind to her brother and ally Rykard the Blasphemer's literal torture camp
>the Greater Will is just bad, ok

Attached: 7v2plgbdkxw81.png (690x1020, 183.74K)

destroyed one of the biggest fucking theories in one simple sentence.
Well done sir

Attached: file.png (972x545, 531.78K)

Zanzibart's trusted companion, Borgfart

atheists are such fucking midwits

I actually posted a lot about the Melina-GEQ theory, but once I saw that pic of Blaidd I saw the truth. I still believe in a lot of headcanon about Melina-Ranni-GEQ though.

Miyazaki is actually a genius. He created the perfect atheist simp bait as the midwit ending and these people eat that shit up. Meanwhile the Goldmask (PBUH) Chads look down from their throne of Perfect Order.

>random

he doesn't know...

>christcuck on suicide watch because their religion is dying and Ranni is the most popular

Shouldn't you be getting fucked in the ass at church or something?
Fuck the golden order, fuck Goldmask and fuck white people.

>is the most popular
pathetic

What are you, islamophobic? Goldmask is clearly an allegory for Muhammad (alayhi as-salām) who removes the idolatry of the demigods (Catholicism) to restore perfect order with the Greater Will alhamdulillah while retaining the essential teachings of Isa (PBUH) Musa (PBUH) and all the others.

>most popular
Getting 3+ shots of the state juice is also the most popular option
Surely you didn't...?

fuck op, you didn't need to call me out like this.

Of course I did? Like any non /pol/tard with 2 digit IQ.

>>please ignore her machevellian murder of Godwyn who literally did nothing wrong
>you can kill any and all demigods, no issue there
>but a character having killed someone before is baaaaaaaad

>Rannifag is also a state bootlicker
Makes sense really
May chaos take (your) world

Attached: 1650807150500.jpg (3202x2056, 1.19M)

MAY CHAOS TAKE THE WORLD

Attached: 1651295267444.jpg (2381x3150, 903.72K)

What dis you expect with room temperature IQ amerimutt like sucking the greater will while watching Fox News.

They can't cope with Ranni popularity just like they can't cope with Biden as president.

There is a slight moral difference between killing in peacetime to advance your position and killing warlords to end a brutal stalemate that has doomed the Lands Between

The original elden lord , Lord King Marikus

Zanziskelly

Yeah, dudes. Believing in these nonsensical myths actually makes me smarter. My unfounded belief in the supernatural really makes me a lot smarter than those fucking atheists with their cynicism. I’m actually very smart. Definitely not of average intelligence.

I'm not even american lmao
Keep coping state slave

Faggot moralfag. May chaos take the world

>isa musa
Was Jar Jar Binks a Muslim?

Please don't use the name of sheikh Binks (PBUH) without the proper accolades

Astrologer's summoned the stars by glancing into the primeval current, which precipitated the destruction of Farum Azula

>which precipitated the destruction of Farum Azula
source?
>Astrologer's summoned the stars
no the stars existed before that, the only thing the description implies is that glintstone only came around after the ancient astrologer looked into the primeval current

Curious idea, what are you basing it off ?

Marikon the eternal faggot.

>rannifags are trannies
makes sense

Founding Rain of Stars
The eldest primeval sorcery, said to have been discovered by an ancient astrologer. A sorcery of legendary status.
Summons a dark cloud of stars overhead. Shortly after, the cloud will release a violent deluge of star rain. This sorcery can be cast while in motion. Charging increases potency.
Thought to be the founding glintstone sorcery. The glimpse of the primeval current that the astrologer saw became real, and the stars' amber rained down on this land.

Ruins Greatsword
Originally rubble from a ruin which fell from the sky, this surviving fragment was honed into a weapon.
One of the legendary armaments.
The ruin it came from crumbled when struck by a meteorite, as such this weapon harbors its destructive power.

>It is said that long ago, the Greater Will sent a golden star bearing a beast into the Lands Between, which would later become the Elden Ring.
Who's to say it wasn't this?

What do you think is actually happening at this very moment?

Redpoll me on Goldenmask. What does his ending do?

66 days after the release of Elden Ring, anons STILL cannot stop seething over her. How did she do it?

Attached: ranni93.jpg (1134x1750, 1.69M)

>board full of teens who fetishize cartoon children.

hmm I wonder.

First playthrough I sided with her because I did her sidequest and no one else. I grew up and joined Goldmask for my second.

Attached: if only you know how rotten things really are.jpg (1080x1590, 242.73K)

Turns the Golden Order into an algorithm instead of being personally administrated by gods so they can't fuck with it for petty reasons anymore

>Because it seems obvious to me that in the Frenzied Flame ending, Melina essentially reawakens as a new incarnation of the Gloam Eyed Queen.
Is it that obvious?, because I fail to see what the GEQ has to do with the Frenzied Flame. The two concepts are never brought up in relation to eachother and several lore tidbits contradict the notion that Melina could be GEQ, like GEQ being freaking ancient, even more than Marika, and yet Melina almost certainly is Marika’s daughter. If you try to explain this away, your theory will only end up more convoluted, thus making it less and less plausible.

What Ranni did justified the means. I'm sorry you're okay being a fucking slave to some weird asshole alien but I'm not

Got tired of zanzibart retard?

How in the fuck is this an atheist thing when the Golden Order, and the Great Will are not the same as the Christian God but are instead outside entities controlling the world. They're space Jews, you're bowing to space jews

>*Becomes slave to weird alien moon asshole instead*

Not that user, but I have some ideas on the topic. First thing to understand about Goldmask's rune is what the imperfection is.
>The current imperfection of the Golden Order, or instability of ideology, can be blamed upon the fickleness of the gods no better than men. That is the fly in the ointment.
Many people focus on the fickleness of the gods, but the actual specific imperfection is the instability of ideology. The reason this is blamed on the gods' fickleness is because the gods keep changing the rules; the Golden Order itself (founded on the principle that Marika is the one true god), the NotBK, the Shattering, all orchestrated by gods, all altered ideology. Many people believe Goldmask will make Marika a mindless robot, but that doesn't solve the issue at all. Other beings of requisite power can still defeat her and alter the order (altering ideology). The ring itself is still susceptible to everything that occurred before. The only true fix is to transcend the ring's current nature, and make it exist in a way that it cannot be tampered with it at all, which means removing the requirement for it to be hosted in the first place.

Another thing to understand about Goldmask is that he was one of the original fundamentalists (as he is one of the original tarnished). His view is towards enlightenment first, much like Miriel, he doesn't have the same inherent biases of Marika or Radagon, and he laments the contrived notions of heresy that arose in his absence (Order Healing spell, too long to quote). Per the two laws of causality and regression, his perfect order would be one where all things reach a harmonious state within the Golden Order before meddling, separate yet conjoined. This doesn't mean TWLID for example will be tolerated, but cured instead of destroyed. The potential downside is that the Greater Will's system itself will remain in place, whatever you believe that to be.

Homie, I subscribe to the Tao.

You don't become a slave to an alien during Ranni's quest you just fuck off into space leaving the lands between in an age of humanity instead of being controlled by the one of the many aliens that just fucked the land up