Has self esteem issues in your path

>has self esteem issues in your path

Attached: f0046f89aeb9885dfbc284b8ef7aeb27.png (512x512, 88.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74sSEeD_mMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Maxes out charm and intelligence to date her and end any further fun character interaction
Shoulda gone with the doc

Never stick your dick in crazy.

You will NEVER be Sai.

She is a giga stacy, even if she did not become a superhero, she was the most normal of the team. She would have grown up to be normal by Japanese standards.

>Oh no! I'm TOO perfect, I'm TOO hard working, I'm TOO smart!

Fuck off.

>what's even the point of working so hard to just work more except at a job
desu I thought Yea Forums would agree with her

Adachi should have thrown her into a television.

She makes a good point. What is the point? Just have fun and enjoy yourself but what I can never understand is how she makes the choice to become a fucking cop of all things.

Chie did the same thing...

Persona 5 girls are only good for their asses

Attached: EIndCS8WwAEDmdi.jpg (768x1200, 99.15K)

One cop per game, user. No doubt this is all some masterplan to create a Persona taskforce with actual legal sway outside of the Shadow Operatives starting with Akihiko, Chie and Makoto.

Yeah? Well... She probably just copied Makoto

Her dad was a cop and she looks up to him, and also she's unhappy with the state of society and thinks she can help reform the system from within.

Didnt she says Chief of Police? Very diffierent from being a cop
Her problem is the same as Yukiko's except it's actually happening instead of being imagined, she has been railroaded into being the perfect whatever society expects of her without doing anything she wants and everytime she tries to push back her sister, or the principal, or other students discourage her from it.

Wouldnt she still need to first be a cop though?

Sure but for her that's just a stepping stone, she wants to be in control of the organization and redeem it completely, Chie and Akihiko are fine working in the field and solving cases. in a future now Q crossover, they will be working for her despite her being like a decade younger.

Unfortunately hidden talents is the only way to write these kinds of characters vying for approval or else you end up with an unlikeable pile of shit like Alphys from Undermeme.

Becoming a cop is just a stock anime job. Like becoming a model. Apparently Japan is just full of cops and models.

>Depressed cynic
>Thinks she'll change things being a cop that gets chief
Good old Persona writing.

anal

She's not a depressed cynic though, she's hopeful about her future and happy about how her life has changed by the end of the game.

Everyday I'm grateful I'm not a makotodrone

Attached: 1605581749979.jpg (1280x720, 82.03K)

Attached: 1620248033750.jpg (803x995, 68.97K)

What if the character really were a gay dinosaur weaboo neet in Persona? I think you could make it work if they had crippling competence, but were unhappy with whatever they produced. So they constantly kept trying to iterate their scieniftic process only to get told to tone it down.

>by the end of the game.
She doesn't start the naive, moronic cop stuff at just the end of the game though.

She's not a depressed cynic even at the start of the game either, she's unhappy because she feels she has no choice but to do as she's told, but it's because she wants to join the police that she's doing that, it'sthe threat of not being able to go to a good university that the principal uses to keep her in line. I don't see how wanting to join the police to reform things is out of line with her character at that point, she still has the aspiration to be like her father, the discontent with the way things are and the want for justice from the outset that motivates her to continue towards that career later. None of those things only came to her after she got her Persona.

You think makoto would ever play any of these?
youtube.com/watch?v=74sSEeD_mMQ

>I'm TOO perfect
So true. Makoto really was their magnum opus. How will she ever be topped.

Attached: 468678678.jpg (563x935, 54.38K)

>makes everyone dumber in your path

I'm glad persona keeps up the tradition of having a robot girl every game

/thread

I'm guessing Yukiko is the robot of 4?

Attached: f3fd51e6-36a4-4241-bea7-897eabcb171c.png (154x254, 59.07K)

That'd be Labrys. Yukiko actually has a personality

Wouldnt it be funny if makoto got a cop belly? LMAO

Shut the fuck up freak

LOL wouldnt it be funny if she said that to me?

holy based

It helps to remember that in actually civilized countries cops aren't the legalized organized crime syndicates they are in the US.
A Japanese cop might actually be worthy of respect.

Wouldnt it be funny if James Bond got a hold of her though and fed her lots of fast food? lmao

>misunderstanding the writing of a game for 13 year olds this badly
holy kek

Unlike everyone else who had shitty plans for the future Makoto succeeds in wanting a normal job in the police force. Ann can only coast on her good looks until she hits the wall and if she isn't married by then she's fucked. Ryuji does...nothing. Yusuke has potential to make money with painting but actually being successful as a painter is nearly impossible in the real world. There's zero chance Futaba will successfully land a job. Akechi's fucking dead and Haru wants to open her mom and pop coffee shop that would inevitably fail if not for her father's new CEO buddy to save her ass so she's just living off her father's success really.

literally mindbroke an american

>cartoon parody>weg>trainer

Futaba has movie hacker powers, she'd end up with the most money legitimate or not by lightyears.

I feel like makoto is designed to be perfect for everything I find attractive so she's boring. Try again.

Futaba's going to go to school and is already unrealistically intelligent so there's no reason she wouldn't get a good job, Haru's business failing would just be uncharacteristically cycnical for the game so I don't see any reason it would happen and Ryuji was going to get back into athletics at the end of P5R. Also Akechi may not be dead but the only way things would go for him are actually dying or jail anyway.

Hey guys, just gonna leave this here for a sec.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9.1K)

!

Attached: Mousekoto.png (373x503, 241.99K)

Futaba can easily get a white hat job if she applied herself

!

Attached: 1631509525645.png (512x512, 91.41K)

kek

Attached: 1649355440663.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

Same. I just see nothing but wife bait. So obnoxious, so manipulative.

Attached: 1619743188402.png (1280x720, 2.05M)

Makoto in a nutshell. She's the typical character designed for those who want to appear superior to everyone else.
For christ's sake it's in the name. "Queen" So self-fellating.

Attached: succeedfail.png (497x470, 251.73K)

This nerd did not come up with that line.

>almost 6 years and still living rent free
just let go

It's true though. I'm tired of that kind of character. Purely bait for the *le sip tea smugly* Twitter dipshits and annoying fags who avatarfag as smug anime girls. There's nothing else to it. Yasss queen.

Attached: kermtea.jpg (1024x759, 78.53K)

Never get into Senran Kagura
The main characters were seriously pushed aside for the most popular girl, Yumi, and she the most boring fucking girl, worse then makoto

kawakami is good for her lap pillow too

Based

I wanted to root kawakami and ann but the further i got into the game i switched to makoto. You root all of them but you marry and hope to end up with a girl like makoto fr