New Vegas 2 at MS Conference

IT WILL BE THERE WON'T IT

PHIL PLEASE

Attached: 1637266487856.png (740x1416, 1.19M)

>new vegas 2: reno

Attached: 3 payments.gif (350x263, 772.28K)

>wanting New Vegas 2
>from modern Obsidian
>from the team that brought you The Outer Worlds and Piles of Shiternity
why? the team that made New Vegas are long gone

Attached: imagine the smell.jpg (869x800, 213.15K)

fucking kek

The chad Sawyer is still at Obsidian and that's all you need. He directed NV and he will direct NV2.

why. it'd be shit.

he's a limp-wristed neutered faggot, he only acts as a game advisor now, not a director or anything outside of his little no-violence CRPG Pentiment
all he does is give advice to the dangerhair directors and they humor him, nothing more

I can't believe squilliam threads will never happen again... Why do I always take the best things for granted?

Sawyer is a chad and you're a mentally ill chud.

New Vegas 2 is a stupid idea and Bethesda is creatively-bankrupt and incapable of inventing a believable world

Attached: 1626868816430.jpg (819x467, 80.04K)

>dude it has the same name it must be just as good!!!
consumers wanting their favourite IPs passed along like whores is beyond me, better to die a dignified death than have your corpse puppeteered
you'd think this would be incredibly obvious in the netflix era of latching onto any IP with any semblance of brand recognition for a low effort production

I hope there isn't bet they make it worse that's all they ever do,

just lol dude
Obsidian still has to release Grounded, Avowed and Outer Worlds 2
You're lucky if New Vegas 2 comes out before the PS6

>the same trashy "do extremely shitty combat, loot shit, haul it back to a shop or home, repeat" mind-numbingly boring "gameplay" that hasn't changed since Morrowind
Morrowind was garbage, Oblivion was garbage, Fallout 3 was garbage, Nee Vegas was garbage, Skyrim was garbage, Fallout 4 and 76 were garbage and I feel confident saying so drspite not having played those two.

Why the fuck does anyone want MORE of this shit?

New boot goofin

They're all great games and super fun

>having faith in nu-Obsidian after seeing Outer Worlds

Attached: 1645578165852.jpg (604x604, 118.3K)

why are you in this thread, tranny?

>Outer Worlds
What about it?

Attached: 1624894072257.png (336x454, 206.84K)

>why are you in this thread, tranny?

Attached: tranny vegas.jpg (540x656, 76.86K)

>didn't even try to deny it
dang u really are a troon huh lol

>>didn't even try to deny it
>dang u really are a troon huh lol

Attached: 21e.png (680x467, 297.97K)

>millions of flies eat shit everyday why don't you?

trash with zero depth, shitty environments, short campaign, 5 weapons, reddit humor, broken stealth, characters defined by their sexuality, ugly graphics, bad gunplay, pointless loot, and terrible quests.

Attached: 7D021FB0-9976-42B1-9589-F681C5E51BD1.gif (192x192, 815.03K)

Sawyer is just more proof that attractive people are smarter and better at everything

the fact that they are even considering a New Vegas 2 is proof enough that nu-obsidian doesn't understand why NV works

game is good, which is why it has good reviews and sold a lot. sorry you're a depressed loser who can't enjoy fun things anymore.

Pretty sure Marty would have called that commie tranny a monster.

>Wanting anything by the husk of Obsidian and Bethesda mismanaged by Phil Spencer
lmao

reddit might get their dreamed game in the end, with more marxism and all.

It would be a trainwreck. So many of the things that made it good would be stripped out by the estrogen in the room. They would turn it into FO4 or worse, Outer Worlds. It wouldn't work because there's no testicles left at Obsidian or MS.

They should grab another writer, give him some drugs, and put him in a cabin in the woods for a week.
That should give them a new IP to mess around in

Unless I can bone and murder every female character in the game I'm not interested

Attached: wife dead.png (1280x720, 605.83K)

But how will you get money from larry fink then if your game is too toxic and harmful?

hi, copey

Attached: 1630880412310.jpg (577x442, 49.98K)

he would have made a song about her
>the cowgirl with the continental sized dick

faggots like Sawyer lost whatever shreds of sanity he had left during the past 4 years, he is a totally different person now

>says the mentally ill Yea Forums incel
kek

Why in God's green earth would you ever get excited for or anticipate a "revival sequel" in today's game industry. In fact, they do this specifically to evoke nostalgia from us to make us pay.

Its going to be terrible, just like Fallout 76.

How's VTMB2 doing, tranny?

Who cares? Obsidian hasn't made a decent game since FNV.

obsessed

Attached: 1649914977078.gif (202x227, 365.35K)

>Obsidian hasn't made a decent game
All that needed to be said.

>short campaign
Yet I STILL couldn't manage to get through it, it was too boring

Your parents will put the name they gave you on your headstone when they bury you.

>Fallout New Vegas 2
>From the team who made The Outer Worlds

>game is good, which is why it has good reviews and sold a lot.

Attached: f76.png (953x510, 722.55K)

>>game is good, which is why it has good reviews and sold a lot

>game is advertised solely as the spiritual successor to Obsidian's Fallout
>Oldfags nostalgia-buy it
>can't cope that it's shit, pretend that it's good
You were tricked if you actually think it's good. Lay off the facade, we all know by now

Not the guy you're replying to, but have you played it? Fallout 76 is unironically a really good game

>Your parents will put the name they gave you on your headstone when they bury you.

Attached: 1621131093527.png (680x807, 247.48K)

Is it by now? I played it at launch, VATS is nonexistent (50% chance to aimbot at two meters? Oh boy!), you can't play solo at all, no dedicated servers, base building just tries to shill you premium purchases

Did all of that change? If not, I'll pass

>VATS is nonexistent
Good. Stop being a fucking shitter. VATS has always been easymode braindead garbage.

Fuck off Todd.

Samefag here, I acknowledge that VATS has always been a crutch for FO:NV and FO:3 because their gunplay was utter garbage, so it needed something to make combat "okay"
But making it into a feature to completely forget instead of just axing it entirely just spits in its face

>making a sequel to a cult classic years later
when has this ever worked out

It's gonna be some title on a black background. That's it. It'll come out right when this Gen is ending. Fuck this company lmao.

Well I agree they should just remove it entirely instead of wasting resources trying to make it work. FO4 and 76 have much better gunplay so there's no need for VATS.

no. no it fucking won't. idiot.

>VATS has always been a crutch for FO:NV and FO:3 because their gunplay was utter garbage
No, VATS exists because Fallout is supposed to be a RPG series.

you don't need a dvd menu and timestop mechanic to be an rpg. that actually has absolutely nothing to do with being an rpg.

>he played morrowind as a looter
you have no imagination and no taste

>game is good, which is why it has good reviews and sold a lot
I genuinely can't even fathom the low IQ and failure of reason that lead you to this conclusion
there's no hope for your kind

The self portrait was a good touch. I accept your tacit admission of defeat.

Okay, so? Then make VATS what it's supposed to be: an assisting AI/program for combat. Make it stop time and tell you enemy weaknesses, health, armor, etc. on a cooldown instead of some weird auto hit thing

>NV rehash
>ObSJWidian
no thanks

Attached: 1576727140911.jpg (960x960, 30.24K)

I played it early-mid 2019, spent around 100 hours in it

I remember liking
>more complex buildings and structures in 76 than in previous games
>friendly community
>great art style, variety of colour and scenery
>nice expansion on fallout lore
>hundreds of locations to explore, bigger than previous games
>similar gunplay to fallout 4
>fun base building and weapon mods
>lots of enemy variety, with many being inspired by the region's folklore
>leveling up feels super satisfactory
>best ost + collection of songs in the series
>nukes
>survival mechanics are actually done well; not too irritating and encourage you to scavenge and explore

I disliked
>some enemies dumb as rocks
>main quest very simple and not very interactive
-no human NPCs (because they're supposed to be replaced by players I guess)

Overall, I had a great time. I'd give it an ~8/10. Liked it a bit more than Fallout 3 and a bit less than Fallout 4.
It's just not a game that all Fallout fans will enjoy, It seems to me that it was always intended to be a platform for role-playing rather than a "normal" fallout 3/4-style experience

>sales and user reviews are meaningless
>the opinions of random mentally ill schizos on Yea Forums is what actually matters
lol
lmao even

Yeah, they were trying to bridge the gap between the game's turn-based RPG roots and the new ARPG take they were going with in FO3. VATS always felt strange and jarring to me, but I get what they were going for. It's kind of a "hybrid" system.
With modern ARPG gameplay though it doesn't really seem necessary anymore. Anyone still playing FO games has accepted that its turn-based RPG roots aren't coming back.

>thinks new vegas 2 will be good
lol

Attached: 1631513223195.png (351x459, 288.56K)

sales are meaningless, it has been shown time and again that consumers will pay for any steaming pile of shit as long as it has enough marketing behind it
user reviews can sometimes be informative
but yes, the opinions of people who actually spend a lot of time on this and care about it genuinely do matter a lot more than some random retards who only bought the game because they liked the ads/streamers/youtubers for it

The first planet was good to decent. They immediately trashed everything that was good about it once you left it. Even the companions from that planet dropped from complex, likable characters to one-note caricatures.

The good natured daddy's girl engineer who has negative associations with alcohol due to her past, believes in the company and doesn't desire physical companionship turns into a lesbian, obsessed with the first "strong" woman she sees that gets drunk to build up confidence for her first date, with her companion quest being about getting her a dress for said date.

She stops mentioning her father, she no longer talks up the company, engineering is only relevant in that her obsession is a ship captain.

The priest fares no better, his entire quest coming down to weed lol, gotta do drugs and be a hippy.

I fucking hope so. With all the RPG flops lately (like ER and it's amazingly thin story-telling,) we fucking need more games that actually tells a story. I am dying over here. I need an actual RPG game.

yes, the opinion of someone who spends a great deal of time on something is worth a lot more than the opinion of someone who just got here
not sure how that's tough to fathom, but then again you wouldn't be a lefty if you were capable of understanding anything beyond the most surface level

Why in the fuck do people want to go back to the Mojave? As an explorable environment it sucked ass. It was a literal empty desert. The Capital Wasteland and fucking Commonwealth were better in every way because of the different terrain and heavy urban centers.

Also retreading old places suck ass. We got 50 fucking states to set the game in + territories.

>people who actually spend a lot of time on this and care about it
AHAHAHAHA
not only are you a mouthbreathing retard, but you are also deeply delusional as well.

>different terrain
>40 hours of tunnels

Environmental design isn't a strength of New Vegas, but it also isn't one of 3.

What would New Vegas 2 even be about? And how would they follow-up the multiple endings of the first game? Would they just inevitably decide on a canon ending that the courier chose?

Attached: jiiiiii.png (527x544, 358.29K)

>yes
No, not really. The opinion of mentally ill schizos on /Yea Forums is pretty much the least relevant opinion you could get on anything. The only ones who think otherwise are mentally ill schizos themselves.

>He went through the tunnels.
Bro, the fuck are you doing?

Balancelord is the only one left there and he won't work on a New Vegas 2. Not only did he not want a sequel to New Vegas, he's busy with his own project. The one who you would WANT is John Gonzalez who wrote 90% of the game and a bunch of the DLC not handled by Avellone (Including most of Honest Hearts), and he's Sony's bitch now since he's the writer for the Horizon games.

Not too distant future, who really won the dam is irrelevant because [EVENT] occurred, NCR is still a major player, the Legion backed off from the region but still has a prescence. Caesar died in the past, but when isn't exactly known.
Basically, vague insinuations but unclear results.
Alternatively, a better option is to move outside of Vegas except for a section in the strip itself, where you "choose" which ending occurred, similar to how you chose who Revan was by talking to Atton.
Crab>Cat

Attached: Hitagi Senjougahara.jpg (1920x2599, 706.38K)