Comfy Switch Thread

What are you enjoying on your Switch Yea Forums?
Who's been enjoying Switch Sports?

Attached: FOR-TOUT-NintendoSwitchOLEDmodel_Tabletop_01.jpg (2000x1125, 467.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7qY3fntoLg
fakeyou.com/tts/result/TR:gng8dgf93w0fzqzwkdkjvhsyzsva5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thinking about doing another run of BoTW, but I want to make it interesting. I tried a run where I didn't eat in combat and didn't use fast travel, which forced me to cook and use a horse. Any other interesting suggestions for a new playthrough?

Metroid Dread

>Who's been enjoying Switch Sports?
Not me, never understood the hype.

Attached: FDoULbCXsAM52FG.jpg (2367x3150, 809.65K)

Isn't that what master mode is for?

i need some niche game recs

Attached: 1651009192810.jpg (2048x1533, 831K)

Toree 1 and 2

AAAAA STOP REMINDING ME MY PORTFOLIO IS DYING.

Attached: 2021090518573800_s.jpg (1280x720, 156.26K)

Someone hype me up to go finish Link's Awakening.

Attached: 2021112101212200_s.jpg (1280x720, 152.56K)

>What are you enjoying on your Switch Yea Forums?
Xenoblade Chronicles 1 DE. Game is really great so far. About 20ish hours in.
>Who's been enjoying Switch Sports?
I haven't bought it. Don't really have anyone to play with.

Fingers crossed we get some news this month lads

Attached: DRAGON_QUEST_III_HD-2D_Remake_LOGO-1280x640.jpg (1280x640, 40.29K)

I'd really like that, user. DQ3 is my favorite game in the series.

Gonna play some THPS today.

Attached: mih.gif (309x466, 1.06M)

Nintendo should release the nintenphone

Dear god no

Attached: play4g.jpg (1280x720, 88.28K)

Playing Skyward Sword for the first time. Motion controls ruin what could've been a good Zelda game

Play it with button controls then.

Do it faggot

I do and it's still garbage and ike I said, It's a good Zelda game but the controls really bring it down.

Play so you can't criss cross hero's path
That will make it hard as fuck

Currently playing new Kirby, Two Point Hospital, Links Awakening and Pikmin 3

Attached: rSYtH8H.jpg (939x906, 151.01K)

Phoenotopia
youtube.com/watch?v=I7qY3fntoLg

Attached: Phoenotopia.jpg (1280x720, 336.65K)

I'm enjoying this game for the most part but the overworld is a fucking mess

forgot pic

Attached: deadly-premonition-2-a-blessing-in-disguise-cover.cover_large.jpg (600x985, 171.17K)

So close to completing the PLA dex. Should I get SWSH or BDSP next? I just got my gf a Switch Lite and I kinda want to go through BDSP with her.
Is Project Diva Mega Mix good? I have $40 burning a whole in my eshop wallet.

If I have 1 more month left on my yearly membership and I get one of those 12 month cards from like Target, will I have those 12 months plus the one remaining? Or am I better off waiting until my month is almost up?

WHERE MY DREAD-BROS AT?

Attached: z96kxwc1dhp71.jpg (4032x3024, 1.04M)

LGPE is unironically better than both.

I'm actually back on my 3ds atm. My backlog across systems is ridiculous. Too many good games...too many good shows...too many good podcasts...not...enough..t-i-m-e...

Drawngeon, cattails, moon hunters

Are these games actually good>?

>good games
True
>good tv shows
Nah nothing comes close to Sopranos, frasier and Mad men
>good podcast
Lmao no

I just want a port of Zelda Wind Waker is that too much to ask?

Attached: zelda_wind_waker_hd_pose.jpg (1920x1080, 498.8K)

What country is this?

Not sure whether to get Monster HUnter on the Switch or PC.

I'm pretty sure it's Mehico

In addition to my already massive backlog I'm trying to play Rune Factory 5, Triangle Strategy, and 13 Sentinels all at the same time right now. I usually end up feeling overwhelmed and just play Picross.

Whichever is more convenient and more of your friends are playing on unless you're a literal faggot concerned with frame drops every 10 or 15 hours on switch. If you can't deal with that go pc

Hate hate hate!
Hate hate!
Hate!

PC is region locked.

thanks lads

we all suffer together

Gotta Protectors

when will namco release more of the katamari games on switch :'(

Attached: 4324235242342.jpg (904x785, 204.85K)

Hopefully this year since BotW 2 got delayed.

What the fuck why
>I have no friends

rise is trash by virtue of riding world's coattails. play mhgu instead

What are some good eshop games that are exclusive to Switch and don't have physical copy?

What are these blatant shill threads? Imagine needing a daily prayer circle for whatever boring overpriced Nintendo shovelware is on its way into your backlog. Yes. Your replaying botw for the 11th time. We get it. What a cringe thread.

Shantee?

Nah, Mexico uses ESRB rating system.

They warrant their own threads because the Switch is the only real handheld on the market right now, and also has a massive library. Yes, the threads can be pretty repetitive, but they're much more informative and interesting than something like Dark Souls 8 thread #4534436225463563

Mexico hasn't used ESRB in 2 years

It's time to accept that Nintendo has fumbled this generation, it just gets overshadowed by Sony and Microsoft's incompetence. The Joycons were a fucking mistake, and the output of first party titles has been very lackluster.

Currently playing Switch sports, trying to get all the accessories of the first card by just swinging my arm playing bowling.

Attached: IMG_0714.jpg (3022x3484, 2.16M)

I can't make any excuses for joycon drift (they're otherwise great), and I'm in my mid-30s so don't really care about most 1st party Nintendo titles. That said, I've had more fun with my Switch than any other console since the 90's. Maybe you don't like it, but lots of people do.

103 million units

Attached: images (79).jpg (250x421, 31.48K)

What edition are those gorgeous gold and dark blue zelda joycons?

It's a decent rhythm game but you might be a bit disappointed if you played Future Tone because it's not quite as complete. I love it and think it's well worth the money though

It’s library is bloated with mobile trash. You faggots are playing the worst version of multiplats and acting like it’s some fresh new game because you didn’t play shit during the Wii’s era

Skyward Sword HD.

>the worst version of multiplats
They're usually the best versions, unless you only care about the slightly better graphics you'll sometimes get on other platforms.

How much content does Hyrule Warriors: DE have in comparison to Hyrule Warriors: Calamity, and Dynasty Warriors 8: EXTREME?

Attached: 1502497996746.jpg (1080x1080, 115.16K)

I'm more mad about the paind online desu. Drift sucks but can be fixed with just WD-40 in most cases. $20 for peer-to-peer online is inexcusable
>inb4 psn/xbox live
At least those services actually work.

Lmao keep lying to yourselves. It must be hard playing sub 20 FPS slideshows and justifying it because it’s on a flimsy tablet for literal 3 year olds

Man I don't know, I wouldn't put the Switch's library up against the PS2, GameCube, or arguably even the OG Xbox. I think it out performs the Xbox One and PS4 for sure, but arguably even the Wii U had better output from Nintendo, especially if you consider Breath of the Wild as likely having been delayed for the Switch. Add to that just the unforgivable controller issues and paid online and I just can't sing the praises.
People like you disgust me. Acting like sales figures automatically make for a superior console or product. I can't think of anything more soulless

The amount of content in HWDE is actually insane. Like literally hundreds of hours and way more than AOC.

fakeyou.com/tts/result/TR:gng8dgf93w0fzqzwkdkjvhsyzsva5

Attached: file.png (1190x377, 358.3K)

>Saying Nintendo first party output has been lackluster
>Praise sony
This is the most blatant bait I've ever seen