Why does nobody talk about Strive anymore?

Why does nobody talk about Strive anymore?

Attached: 1651444612145.jpg (7165x5787, 1.67M)

Because it's simple, boring, and panders to trannies

Attached: 1651444868586.png (1688x573, 1.33M)

>1 post in and seething about trannies
They truly do live rent free here

DO. NOT. PLAY. GUILTY. GEAR. STRIVE.

>ask why no one plays game with trannies
>answer that people dont like trannies
Dont ask questions you don't want the answer to. Ywnbaw

So this is the level of mental stability from people calling trannies mentally ill?

I dunno how I haven't killed myself after playing so much Anji. He's completely useless in this game and just makes me want to play +R more

Release hype died down and the heavily nerfed movesets and mobility doesn't exactly allow for longevity in terms of learning the game and evolving the meta. All it has left is rosterfagging

/thread

I know nothing about any of all this shit, but I want more delicious brown. Post more of her.

Attached: moist-drool.gif (280x280, 677.85K)

>animetranny fighting game so it doesn't appeal to real niggas
>de-emphasised knowledge check shit so animetrannies dont want to to autistically mash in it and hoard knowledge shit in their character discord
result: no one wants to touch it

Because if you try to talk about Strive since the Testament reveal you'll just get a bunch of people screaming about his redesign, on top of the handful of people who hate the game who go into every Strive thread they see to call it shit.

Beyond that, the game DOES need another pass over like October's update that rebalances things and shifts around the mechanics in a more interesting way. Hopefully Season 2 gets there. I really enjoy playing Goldlewis but I've got other games I can play.

Attached: 1627009267253.png (700x1000, 1.34M)

>tranny tries to gaslight
Anyone who partakes in genital mutilation is mentally ill. You are mentally ill. Cope groomer

>>animetranny fighting game so it doesn't appeal to real niggas
Do you like just making shit up online?

can we not talk about trannies for a single second?

when hotashi and cash debtroid are the closest thing to real niggas in your scene it speaks for itself

Attached: 1631723320751.jpg (600x900, 87.07K)

cause its not very fun, play the better guilty gear, guilty gear xx: accent core +r instead

concurrent player numbers say otherwise

why cant more smaller fighting games just have the fightcade system with the addition of private lobbies? just put all the niggas in one massive lobby so I can easily grind

I always heard no one played old Baiken though.

>thread about Another Story that reached the bump yesterday
>Why does nobody talk about Strive anymore?

Why are so many Strive threads just bait threads?

doesn't concerto work like this

the melty thing? I wouldn't know

>the melty thing?
yeah

yes retards are driven to whats most popular, and as strive gets memed to all hell people will probably pick up this shit and convince themselves its a good game

>make a statement
>get proven wrong
>cope

I think it's funny how most of the goobers that have had unironic mental breakdowns over soive are xturdfags

if all you care about is playercount instead of playing a good game why don't you play something like warzone or dota?

because i think strive is fun

sorry to hear about your shit taste

I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to say.

not sorry for making fun of you by proving you wrong

+R > #Reload = Strive > Rev 2 > X = Sign > Missing Link = Petit 1&2 > Isuka > shit > Dust Strikers

but my real favorite is Judgment

Attached: 1438286231535.jpg (600x853, 156.18K)

>STRIVE RUINED THE NATURE OF GUILTY GEAR, IT'S BUTCHERED IT COMPLETELY *mashes in otaku gear: rev 2*

Play old biken and you’ll figure out why

Trannies are mentally ill.. Failed men.. Kys..

/thread

I like strive because I don't need to check the dustloop every time I play a ma- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I take that back

> Expect ultimate seething if they add Bridget but he's not cute or they add Slayer and he's a complete shell of a character.
Manly Bridget with big muscles deep voice and strong face but the same outfit would be funny

just play as axl

People do talk about it, but only when there's something to be angry about. Expect ultimate seething from Xrd or +R cucks if they add Bridget but he's not cute or they add Slayer and he's a complete shell of a character.

Attached: __giovanna_guilty_gear_and_1_more_drawn_by_babo__dc0c39eea452421f687013afeda2e2e0.png (836x1500, 1.35M)

because most who were talking about it only jumped in for waifus, especially the Baiken announcement.

Fighting game convos only happen in bursts next to news releases on here anyway, but a lot of the hype for this one came from the waifu releases and people pretending they'd stay when Baiken got a boob lift. This is not to say the game isn't worth playing, it just is what it is. Lots of people HERE only claimed to care about it because Gio and Baiken sparked their interest temporarily.

My main isn't playable even if he was since GG, and even if he does become playable it's impossible to keep his old playstyle in Strive, so I won't be interested to play him anyway.
>spoiler
I actualy enjoyed it, and it was nice enough to include GGXX#R for free.

I saved this like a week ago

Attached: Strive.png (967x1045, 54.02K)

>because most who were talking about it only jumped in for waifus
Reminds me of all the noise the fucking Aokofags made for Melty Blood and now those threads are completely extinct

>deletes post
>reposts with gio art
based

Attached: 011df84ce852a01f5a950c1973fc0bcf.jpg (750x1187, 90.82K)

To be fair is it even possible to start in the bottom 4 floors?

Attached: 1651447889887.jpg (1448x2048, 495.49K)

Tower has to be the most retarded ranked system. 9-10 is basically silver in any other game while a Celestial player could be any where from gold rank to master rank.

I like the idea of the tower, it just needed a better spread of floors.

Attached: 1651448029937.jpg (379x416, 51.93K)

Faust's lack of conversion tools is killing me. I hope they patch new moves in for all of the characters just so I can get pogo back.

i was at 4 for a day, it was a wasteland had to fish for people outside of my own region to get out

It would also be better if you couldn't dodge matches because of how shit the lobby is designed.

I stopped playing it because everyone is the most unfun, boring version of themselves in the entire series. I don't give a shit if Testament is a tranny or whatever, he's got nothing from his old tool kit that made him cool. This game has zero flavor and is the epitome of what's wrong with modern fighting games.

Attached: 1634818569022.gif (200x200, 2.89M)

its fine, there just need to be like 2-5 more floor levels above celestial and it would be perfect

Genuinely, lowest rank I've seen was 5 and that was somebody who had never played a fighting game before.
I like being able to dodge people with shit connections.

are you seriously implying trannies aren't mentally ill
you live in a fucking bubble

Yeah the tower system itself is fine (although it's not very competitive, there should be a true competitive mode with ELO and all so autists have that incentive to grind). The main problem is that the distribution doesn't really begin until floor 6.

hey Yea Forums where's all of strive's combo videos its been a year

Attached: hifightfamesajam2.webm (680x383, 2.93M)

dont lie, this shit is hype

Attached: 1636957561672.webm (640x360, 2.73M)

Yeah p much this. I don't know why they went with the approach of limiting each character to X moves max. It's not like you're forced to use all buttons that a character has in older GGs

If you play Chipp: No you're not that good go fuck yourself

is this under night wagner

>Wow, I can't wait to see the Axl comeba-
>Oh

Attached: 20210114_081944.jpg (1535x2048, 422.33K)

amogus

Ram is fucked but the use of FD by that Axl was awful. Should've FD'd the supers to negate the chip or waited to have a bar to YRC with.

It's weird how little she's played despite people knowing that having long blockstrings with her is incredibly simple. At some point all her players kind of fucked off.

he was FDing the supers and specials

I remember some pro or eceleb saying that after a while Strive becomes boring unless you have 50% meter. When you have meter you get to do fun shit, but after you spend that meter the match instantly becomes dull again.

>make new games
>keep leaving old characters out
This is why I stopped buying fighting games. I'm sticking with +R.

Fairly sure that was about SFV.

because most of the players died

Attached: YWNBAW.png (379x494, 179.49K)

There is no point user they just want to be outraged, they will get bored of it and get outraged by the new hot thing on twitter in a few years

It's extremely fun if you want to just fuck around and blow through some enemies with GG characters that have Chaos RCs available. It's lacking polish because it's definitely low-budget but I love playing it anyway, especially since it has the entire #Reload roster (with the game's OC final boss instead of Robo Ky). Biggest negative is most of the music isn't memorable.

>Design THE perfect girl
>Make her the most basic bitch boring character gameplay-wise
It's a shame but at least Goldlewis makes up for it.

Attached: 1625912377588.png (960x544, 181.64K)

gio's strike/throw style is the most based thing about her

Attached: 20210114_081955.jpg (2048x2003, 437.93K)