Spend $400 on a steam deck

>spend $400 on a steam deck
>use it to play switch games
>switches are only $300
Are deck owners retarded or something? You could've saved $100.

Attached: 0.jpg (2349x1342, 489.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/G3UPAZY
youtube.com/watch?v=FE_YPUTidFQ[Open]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Steamies are the apple users of video games, they coonsoom for the brand

Did you know the steam deck does more than emulate

Attached: handhelds.jpg (4032x1960, 2.21M)

Based. Fuck stream trannies. Why did you sage my thread btw?

>spend $300 on switch
>spend $60 on games (that never go on sale)
>spend $400 on steam deck
>spend $0 on games

Every post you see of deck owners claiming to enjoy switch games on the deck are coping and false flagging snoys. All the good ones run like shit on it

The games will run much better too on the hardware they were made for but deckfags are completely delusional.

>Are deck owners retarded or something?
Yes.
>You could've saved $100.
And give those evil, evil people at Nintendon't money. NOO! I have to support Steam because Nintendon't is shit.

It's because the deck can also emulate NES, SNES, N64, GB, GBA, DS, 3DS, GC, Wii, Wii-U, PS1, PS2, PSP, Atari, retards.

you didn't reply to my post, little bitch.
Also, my PC can emulate all those consoles and more and I don't have to shell out $300 for a worse Switch.

PC isn't portable.

You save money because all the games are free user. Also it runs at a higher resolution with a better framerate.

Attached: 1651131820329.jpg (694x1024, 104.38K)

In countries that aren't third world like America, you can have mobile internet that can handle game streaming. That means I could literally use my phone or any internet connected device for mobile gaming. Cope more, deckcel.

No lol
>ACTUALLY 45FPS I LIED OOPS X^D
imgur.com/a/G3UPAZY
>ACTUALLY 15FPS IN BOTW OOPS OOPS OOPS
youtube.com/watch?v=FE_YPUTidFQ[Open]

Because I want to play on the go and I don't want to buy games
I will never pay for software, not for Switch, not for PC, net ever.

I'd like to get one of those analogue pocket things but for about 1/3 of the price. Seems silly to spend that much on something that plays Gameboy games.

>Are deck owners retarded or something?
>or something
Just poor south americans

Attached: 1651099440190m-1.jpg (1024x768, 52.93K)

>streaming games
I have literal gigabit and 5g mobile internet and I'm American, obsessed retard. Guess what? Streaming games still sucks. It always will until they can fix the variable input issue. It inherently feels like shit.

Also gaming on phones sucks. I like my gaming device to have a controller.

>Did you know the steam deck does more than emulate
Such as?

Cool, so can any phone or laptop from the past 15 years.

how does this make the deck a bad purchase? these seem like pros to me. or are you just a mass replying faggot who didn't actually read my reply?

>I lub my steam dick

Attached: 1650642699563.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

>$60 on games
Switch games are free since day 1

>tendie AND steamie
What a fucking consumer

Attached: 1561694694440.png (1148x1137, 132.25K)

It doesn't and still runs better than the deck. Nice cope with your cornfield internet you pathetic mutt

Gaming on phone sucks. Good gaming laptops are $1000 minimum and still suck due to tons of shitty OS overhead and the shit battery throttling the processor.

All of these are better played natively you fucking spic

>One random user who is too dumb to optimize the emulation
Sure user. Sure

Attached: 1651005533302.jpg (712x712, 38.61K)

Neither is piss deck

My PS2 died, euromutt. Don't feel like buying another for it to just die again. Emulation is the future whether you like it or not.

Cope. Game steaming will never be a normal thing. Ever.

Why is some poorfag retard that think a few hundred dollars is a lot calling anyone a spic turd worlder

Whatever the fuck I want it to do. It isn't a proprietary piece of Nintendo manchild shit.

>HES to dumb
Cope spic

>worried about $100
Europoor or underage b&. Which is it, OP?

I'm black user.

The deck is $400, which is cheaper than a good "gaming phone" or "gaming laptop"

Nope, also you apparently can't even figure out how to connect a bt controller to your phone. Are all mutts so inept?

>fan issues
>screen issues (dead pixels)
>buttons getting stuck
>steam OS sucking
Steamie really fell for a sc by a known scammer

>360p
>better than 4k
KILL YOURSELF LMAO

My phone can't emulate PS2 games as well as the deck can. I think I'll just get a deck instead, user.

>My PS2 died
Not my problem poorfag

What's the gameboy looking thing above the GBA?

>only tine the deck is brought up is with the switch
Dead console alright

It's not a problem for me anymore either since my steam deck will be getting here soon.

As opposed to joycons dying after 6 months and paying yearly to emulate 20 games on the scam-free switch.

>owns a PS2 in 2022
>>poorfag

>bugged and glitched gaming is the future
Maybe your future. The rest of us are playing definitive versions on PCs or consoles because we're white.

>get asked to provide examples
>whatever I want dude!!!

That's a virtual boy

I don't own a Steam Deck, but it looks like a good handheld at the price point.
Are the two or three goobers seething over its existence just Nintendo shills or something?

Attached: 1642244541304.gif (200x281, 1.6M)

>Pay £40 more than a OLED Switch
>Can do more than a Switch

>joycons drifting
Better then the 2 days the deck has given some users

Emulation is pretty good these days user
It's not 2009 anymore

>no answer
>immediately chimping out at nintendo when asked a question
Imagine spending $600 out of spite

Who wants to play old games? Gross.

Clearly not Nintendo fans since the switch classic library is so bad. Virtual Console must've flopped and that's why they gave up on it.

Analogue Pocket

>thinks DS and PS2 will look good in 4k
You deckbeards really are completely tech illiterate. No wonder you're incapable of building PCs.

Attached: Laughing meme man.jpg (1024x1024, 48.68K)

Why spend $400 on steaming pile of shit just to emulate every game when you have a PC to do the same and don't have to spend more money? Also, Switch games run better on native hardware. You love to hate Nintendo but can't stop playing their game, so much so you'll spend more on a shit Switch just to emulate their games.

Not on a Lite or OLED or models with better battery life ;)

Why the fuck does this thing attract so many mentally ill haters? I don't remember the Switch attracting this many schizos at the beginning of its life

PC isn't portable.

Steamies getting BTFO lmao

>ahego face
What did he mean by this?

>overhears someone talking about how good the new Chevy's transmission is
>me, an intellectual, sperg out and scream "but what else can it do, faggots"
>they reply "whatever we want, it's a vehicle"
>me, smirking through a lowered brow, retort "is that the smartest thing you can think to say"

Attached: 1649891308198.jpg (10000x10000, 1.61M)

>It's not a problem for me
Seems so because you bought a $600 gimped PC with zero games

Because it's genuinely just a great device that invalidates ever giving money to Nintendo ever again, except maybe to play Splatoon 3 online.

>Emulation is pretty good these days
Lmao

>spend $400 on a portable machine
>spend all your time sitting at your desk playing it
What the FUCK is their problem?

>Why spend $400 on steaming pile of shit just to emulate every game when you have a PC to do the same
BRB, gonna tell me wife I can't watch the baby because I'm down in my man cave grinding FF15 :^]

it is with game streaming

>DS and PS2 will look good in 4k
Why wouldn't they look good?
t. techlet

Steam deck is a prebuilt

>$600
$400*
>gimped PC
beefed Switch*
>zero games
unironically 10s of thiusands of games*

>desk
couch*

I really wish the Steam deck lived up to its name and was genuinely a great emulation machine. However, I've learned not to trust Valve hardware, when they can't even keep their software up to date. Being unable to do anything about TF2's bot crisis is worrying enough, and I don't need to call over that guy who obsesses over Artifact, do I?

I've become too suspicious of these kinds of deals. However, I really hope it turns out to be a worthwhile investment. My hacked PSP isn't gonna last forever.

Based. Anyone still shitting on the deck at this point is just to poor to afford one. Change my mind.

Game streaming sucks. Also as someone who goes in road trips and plane rides often I don't always have internet access.

And it's portable, which is important.

>unironically 10s of thiusands of games*
Also on PC

>And it's portable, which is important.
To you maybe. Because you're absolutely obsessed with looking like a soi gape manchild

>t. watches linus tech tips but knows dick about computers otherwise

PC isn't portable.

>this'll kill the switch
>dies at launch
Lol

You're a shit father and I hope she breaks your steaming shit to you can take care of the child you chose to make.
That's your argument? That's your big gotcha?
Switch: $300 dollars
Average Switch game: $60
Steam Shit: $400
Even after buying a Switch and buying a full price Switch game, you still spend less than the Steam deck. And it's both a portable and a console.

Unless you're sitting on your ass all day at your desk, you're not gonna have access to it most of the day.

Steam Deck has no games

God I love seeing Yea Forums seethe over the Deck. It's a big success and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1651419054702.png (979x517, 170.03K)

Never had a problem with it. Guess valve marketers can't get good internet

>I PAID $400 TO STEAL NINTENDO GAMES. LOOK AT ME!

What's the point of the switch then if portability isn't important?

Deck does more than emulate switch. It can emulate GameCube games for example, which switch still can't do.

Better yet, get a used gen 1 switch for 50 dollars and get every game *for free*

>Average Switch game: $60
Every switch game is free

>dies at launch
?

Holy shit this
I avoid using steam simply because I dont want my gaming activity tracked. I just want to fucking play a game and not everyone on earth to know for how long

False

What's with the subhumans pretending the deck isn't a pc?

>50 dollars
Gen 1 switches are $300 minimum dude.

>you're a shit father
Nah, but you're a childless NEET complaining about a toy you can't afford on a forum no one reads. Enjoy.

The absolute moronic bullshit getting spewed in this thread is making me lose it.
If you want a Steam Deck then buy one.
If you want a Switch then buy one.
If you can't afford it then stop being underage.

Attached: 1631182014368.gif (498x373, 2.41M)

>What's the point of the switch then if portability isn't important?
Games. What's the point of Steam deck if it doesn't have games?

False

I feel like people who talk about emulating Switch games on the Steam Deck don't really care about playing Switch games, or even playing in handheld. They just want to shit on Nintendo for some reason. The ironic thing is that most Switch owners also have a PC, and prefer to play PC games on PC. The Deck is this weird in-between thing that's too big and clunky to be comfy and not powerful enough to be a replacement for just playing on a computer. I don't get it.

This argument is retarded.
Your argument should be that the Deck can't emulate Switch properly for a lot of games.
t. Own 256GB Deck.

It's a portable PC.

Deck has more games than switch.

You're not looking at the right places. Use craigslist rather than ebay.

Because budget dell machines aren't PCs either you fucking moron.

Has it topped 1 million units yet or are we still counting sales totals in the thousands

>N-NO IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD
LMAO I bet if Sony were to remaster shit in 4k you'd be slurping all over that cock

Attached: file.png (2557x1433, 2.61M)

Gamersnexus says it's mainly for enthusiasts, so I'm probably not buying one

Lmao neither is your brain apparently, because you let it go a long time ago.

Yup. You're mad. But why are you mad though?

>Most switch owners also have a PC
most switch owners are women or children dude

Yeah tendies are only enthusiastic about the Nintendo brand

>It's a big success
There are no sales numbers on it, we just know without a doubt their supply is extremely limited.
Posting sales charts FROM STEAM doesn't mean a damn fucking thing.
Oh look, a game is top selling on epic, that means it's a BIG SUCCESS right???
Fucking stupid steamshills

It's the only PC they can afford