Her quest singlehandedly transforms the game from an ok game to a great game, seriously, what an intriguing adventure...

Her quest singlehandedly transforms the game from an ok game to a great game, seriously, what an intriguing adventure, and then you still have leyndell to look forward to, too bad it’s missable for most players the first time through.

Attached: 53A6A3F6-5F4E-4B78-9E85-F416F059C077.jpg (620x413, 59.48K)

i dropped the game after limgrave

I love my wife Ranni!

Attached: 1638999736303.jpg (2560x1440, 301.27K)

I love my wife Ranni!

Attached: 195727934727394.jpg (848x1200, 207.47K)

I love Ranni

Attached: ranni114.jpg (1699x2048, 320.95K)

Since its impossible to complete any questline without the wiki 99% of the players will miss it, and no sane person should replay the game.

meh it was ok, i explored most of the underground level before i got to that part of her quest where she comes along as a miniature her dialogue didn't add too much and the reward is that plateau high up in Liurnia which just had 5 dragons in it and the worst 'hit the turtle' puzzle

Here we go…
Not true I completed the nepheli loux and kenneth haight quests and got the ancient dragon smithing stone on my 1st playthrough, also completed hyetta’s, I think I could’ve completed ranni’s too but I didn’t check renna’s rise for the teleporter. Fia’s I agree I would’ve almost certainly missed that one every time.

She's really not that interesting and the threads you spam about her are even less so.

Kill yourself immediately.

U mad

> hyetta’
Even that requires meeting her at specific spots after having found items she needs

She's the worst, I hate how she cockblocks some good areas

Couldn't find the Baleful Shadow and bricked Rogier's questline on my first playthrough, so had to start a second one.

She doesn't retard only her area at Liurnia which isn't even good

I love Wife posters

It would be if you didn't nees to have a guide open to know what to do.

What do you mean by cockblock here. That doing her quest stops you frok seeing certain areas or that her quest is required to see certain areas.

>Couldn't find the Baleful Shadow
Did you fail to follow a completely linear dungeon?

Attached: 1627199138047.jpg (1422x1390, 1023.57K)

> so had to start a second one.
You're wasting your life away
You cant tell anyone anything about the 100h you spent on perfecting muscle memory to boss animations. Its just a pure waste of time. Do something silly like reading instead.

>Her quest singlehandedly transforms the game from an ok game to a great game,
Nah, Frenzied Flame does that. I think the most memorable location in the game for me was seeing the piles of dead merchants underneath Leyndell, with the eerie Merchant's fiddle playing in the background

Attached: FQMn2eAUYAM7Srt.jpg (3840x2160, 349.64K)

Don't you have to talk to Ranni doll to trigger the shadow?
That part is easily skippable

Remember the 6 gorillion goy

Elden Ring has the best NPC's and NPC questlines of any From game honestly
It's not even close

How fucking bad can the other souls games be then?

I don't see how is possibly to miss her quest, you spend your first hours in the game roaming limgrave, she gives you the summoning bell and then just by exploring lurnia you stumble upon her, I know roger is the one that is supposed to lead you to her but that guy is in some corner in round table hall and you forget about him after a while.

>Reach mountain top
>Some random fuck tells you he is chaos incarnate and that you should stop what you are doing and go to the bottom of leyndell to get the frenzy flame.
>May chaos take the world.
Fuck him.

>Ds1
Was mostly stumble across x npc is x place at the right moment and the he will appear in y place after that.
>Ds2
Was.....no one gives a shit about that game.
>Ds3
Was the same as Ds1 except NPC's ask you for a favor or something in exchange.

She only cockblocks the moonlight altar and that place is kinda stupid unless you really love Tiche

is that deeproot or the shunning ground?

Onionbro from DS3 is still the best

>random fuck
Seeing Yura alive again after seemingly dying was kino, until you realize it wasn't actually him and he was being possessed by some evil jew spirit

you’re just a simp

U mad

Shunning grounds.

lets hope the profits from elden ring suckers gives them the budget to hire 1 guy to make a quest log for the next game

Ranni is for ______

Attached: 0D7026B6-4410-4682-8B35-CCA20A002EC5.jpg (868x1024, 73.37K)

I thought it was weird to find yura in such a far away place and then he spoke and became a random fuck.

frenzy flame stuff continues in the shunning grounds? i've explore there twice now for different reasons and didn't see anything

There's a secret pathway after fighting Mogh

i skipped the horse nigger and got into leyndell thanks to her questline. fuck that dumbass instakill lightning

Marriage!

Attached: ranni37.jpg (1668x2388, 1.44M)

I have done 2 full playthroughs of this game, exploring everything I can find, and I've missed Yura's quest (outside the first encounter before Patches' cave) both times. NPCs are too fucking easy to miss in this game.

I started her quest but I decided to stop and go for Fia's instead, saving Ranni for NG+ so I can enjoy going full retard with INT and FAI from the start

I dunno about that since most of the quest are about characters in their own journey and you just stumble upon them while doing your own thing.

>cheating on Ranni with a whore like Fia
Why?

Attached: 066C50B6-B8EC-4306-A00E-7C706C6E4656.jpg (1170x4385, 532.68K)

Yura mostly hangs around agheel's lake, he is the one that warns you about the dragon, dunno what happens to him afterwards cause he ain't a merchant and never went back to limgrave after speaking to him after killing agheel.

nice. will i get more information on frenzy flame stuff or is it some silent npc bs?
what's your opinion on burning the erdtree if you can say without spoilers?

Her quest shouldn't be the only good one in the game, though.

The first 2 spots are obvious to anyone who likes to explore, I had trouble finding the 2nd shabriri grapes but the ghost noble hinted that it was somewhere closeby and eventually I found the path leading underground after exploring those ruins over and over, I like the way they do quests, lends the game a sense of mystery

He appears next to raya Lucaria and you help him kill a bloody finger. Then he dies in the Altus plateau when his waifu kills him

That's brutal.

If you're doing Hyetta's questline, she will be down there as well. It's hard to talk about burning the Erdtree without spoilers though, just do you.

he invades you at one of the cannals leading from the lake to some caves and a tunnel iirc, and helps you deal kill a bloody finger that invades you at the same time. Then he shows up at Raya Lucaria

Translate it, weebs

Then his body gets possessed by a Jewish demon

This. I wasn't paying attention to every option that showed up at a grace every time I went to one. The 'speak to the doll' part of the quest is objectively badly implemented. I don't feel bad for missing it.

Yeh, never came across him in Lurnia or Raya Lucaria, didn't find him in altus either and I explored most of if and only really avoided the hole with the wood folk and noodle face enemies.

not if you don't get her quest going before going to liurnia because god forbid you dont go to the weeping peninsula first, it also caused this glitch that happened to me for a long time where the dad doesn't spawn in to check on his dead daughter and you need him to get a grape they eventually fixed it though

You can only speak to the doll after using the teleporter in renna's rise which unlocks after you defeat radahn, no one tells you about that, you just have to find it after finding that ranni is gone.

Iji

My problem was I did the areas for her questline before ever starting it.

He only tell you she went on a quest iirc.

He tells you that she went to Renna's Rise

>Oh, there you are. Good of you to drop by. Have you heard? Lady Ranni has departed on her journey. Along the dark path of the Empyrean, from Renna’s Rise, as she calls it

Well I'll be damned, I stand corrected.

She can smell the blessing
The artist made a translation

Attached: ranni17.jpg (1931x5220, 1.02M)