Japan thinks male gamers want to play as this

>Japan thinks male gamers want to play as this

Attached: 90cfefceea4328b43f502889fa17868f.jpg (1900x3000, 2.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v21232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And they would be correct.

I do. It's just that the game is terrible.

I'm not interested in games where the characters don't make me want to masturbate every 15 minutes

They're wrong. I only want to play as lolis.

All magical girls should be lolis.

I like the concept, but I want an action rpg.

They censored our game Bros...

No, we need older magical girls than this. Magical MILFs is the goal

nice

Attached: unknown.png (1200x1050, 770.52K)

god i wish i were a girl

vndb.org/v21232

I'd rather play as a femboy but nobody caters to me. I like masculinity but I want to look cute. I like the dichotomy of a cute badass.

Attached: 1649837189348.png (580x710, 69.04K)

They do. Cope.

Attached: InCha ga Onna2.jpg (723x1133, 442.04K)

>Japan thinks male gamers want to play as this

Are they really wrong?

If i knew how to code i would make a isometric rpg in which two of the four main characters are femboys (the four are clones of the same person in diferent stages). I know how to draw and write, i'm just miserable trying to code, tried leading 3 times, gave up in all attemps

Attached: Schizoid.png (1184x856, 478.83K)

Based 1-year hiatus poster

Attached: 1648656084031.jpg (665x331, 171.58K)

But I want to play as Kokoro.

Attached: 1649615531964.jpg (527x451, 49.49K)

>Remove Ao from the party
>Still Ao on the overworld
Bullshit

Attached: 1636824169697.jpg (841x773, 125.06K)

It's a really weird game. I showed it to my sister and told her I would buy it for her if she wanted it. She didn't, she asked me for Fatal Frame instead

>she asked me for Fatal Frame instead
Your sister is damn based, user.

She likes the concept but she's a scaredy cat, wouldn't touch it if I'm not besides her and staying the night with her

As long as gameplay is good I don't care who the playable character is.

Attached: mahoushoujo.jpg (986x552, 403.92K)

Luckily 5 is lighter on the scares than usual but not absent, hope you like tall women.

Is the Fatal Frame game any good? It's on sale right now, I'm kinda considering it.

Already have BR and NoA.

Attached: 418144fab08b4b5dbf3bd5e8110e392d.jpg (700x856, 97.42K)

I'm enjoying it so far. Just fought the first sephira. Really nice looking game. OST's good, and I like the character so far. Only downside is the ability progression so far. There's quite a bit of overlap.

I was getting excited during the Sephira fight. I love when supporting characters join the battle.

Do I get to play as a lesbian predator in this game or no

These games are actually more relevant now than 10 years ago because of the femininity deficit in public life.

Why Yea Forums shills this piece of dogshit so hard?

It's just one schizo, check the archives.

I like it but I like everything Fatal Frame. Objectively it has some serious issues with its pacing, way too much backtracking for its own good. Combat is also faster but kind of casualized compared to most entries. That all said, it's still some good ol' J-horror atmosphere and storytelling for the most part, same as previous entries. It does drop the ball lore-wise with one incredibly stupid reveal but it's fine otherwise. I'm not sure I'd recommend it as a first impression but I do enjoy the game all the same.

I want to tickle cute girls.

Attached: f-4a6s8aJi9Zq2rc.webm (646x360, 2.76M)

based. Wish more games catered to this.

Why is tickling a cute girl's foot to see her reaction so erotic?

Attached: FRnCHEoVcAIf0ov.jpg (768x662, 65.13K)

Attached: 1636788293495.png (1280x720, 622.21K)

and little girl should play them.

Attached: 657468464768746.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

Damn, blast from the past.

thanks for reminding me i want to fap to this again

>yurishit

The fuck, what about one of the most well known series of all times you faggot

What happened to her mom? I really need to know.

source?

How many years has it been...

Attached: Eggman very hard.png (248x296, 91K)

>not wanting to play as a cute lesbian magical girl
what is wrong with society

really? picked up

her husband died, her neighbors were cunts and she couldn't handle the pressure and she left.

Fuck off anime poster

Attached: asdf.jpg (1080x1853, 423.77K)

>They finally made Milcream 2 after several years
>It was shit

Attached: 1570344296693.jpg (780x846, 107.07K)

Curious how there's only a link between trannies and anime in westerners. Almost as if it's an entirely pozzed culture to blame instead of cartoons.

>we don't have statistic or anything to confirm it

Has this ever been done?

>there are no trannies in asia

Imagine being this stupid

I don't think Japan has a tranny problem. Don't conflate them with SEA which has a tranny problem because they literally have the highest rate of schizophrenia in the world for some reason, retard.

>I don't think

No one asked what you think. There are trannies in asia and you're a fuckin fool to claim otherwise. You said it was a western problem when it's clear there are trannies in the east as well.

>flopped worldwide on every platform it was released on
lmao
LMAOOOO

Attached: F71334CD-73A9-4D38-B0BD-A632CB046EA8.jpg (1284x2117, 1.1M)

I'm talking about the link between trannies and anime, dumb fuck. SEA has a tranny problem because of their schizophrenia rates, not anime. Similarly, mutts have a tranny problem because of jews(?). The fact that you're conflating Japan with some shithole like Indonesia says enough about your trannyism.

east asian countries are a lot less accepting of anything outside the norm. Westerners will tacitly accept you while cursing at trannies under their breath while asian countries will bully the shit out of you more openly.

Attached: hinako 4(1).png (800x900, 137.18K)

>implying there are millions of trannies who are just too oppressed to troon out
lol no, the problem with the west is that it's acceptable to groom and brainwash children, not that trannyism is some kind of common natural occurrence

Attached: chadgamer.jpg (647x659, 40.42K)

He didn't say they don't have any you braindead faggot. He said they don't have a serious problem with trannies that the correlation between trannies and anime can't be assigned to the Japs as well. In other words it's NOT anime that's to blame but a scapegoat for the real issue that's led to such an increase in these mentally ill retards.
In Japan what happens is Japs see these cute and sexy anime girls and want to FUCK them not BE them. This indicates there's something else at play that leads to trannies as scientifically speaking your hypothesis only as merit in the west NOT Japan.

How about you stop being an anti-Japanese nazi bigot?

Attached: 3712619492.jpg (898x851, 101.04K)

I exclusively want to play swordsmen in cool trenchcoats.

Attached: kokoro +.jpg (1042x1454, 295.18K)

BR? huehuehue

you know, for an anime website, weebs are always the ones that make the most awful threads

To add onto your point think about this. Why would trannies try and co-opt anime girls? Western female characters are looking more and more mannish by the day, uglier and uglier. They look more in line with the trannies but what did the western men who saw this change do? Did they go "Well I guess this is attractive now, guess I'll fall in love with a tranny" or did they reject those disgusting men in dresses and move their eyes over to something beautiful? It's the latter. The trannies were rejected in favor of something that's beautiful, cute and pure. So what do they do? They can't control the Japs completely yet like they can the western creatives and ensure no more cute girls are made. So they try and force everyone to associate that cuteness and beauty with their disgusting and repulsive visages. So when you see pic-related for example, they don't want you to think of a cute girl who you'd want to be your wife or gf, you're meant to see some vile, horrific atrocity in women's clothing and recoil back in disgust.
The reality is there is no correlation at all and it's an attempt to associate the last remaining source of female beauty with some of the most repulsive creatures in existence.
>tl;dr - if you think trannies exist because of anime then you've fallen for the trannies' lies and are associating them with the last remaining source of beauty.

Attached: 002 (2).jpg (1026x1437, 251.16K)