Where's your motivation?

Where's your motivation?

Attached: shcum.png (829x1022, 65.25K)

gone because DMCV wasn't what i expected but it got popular with the normalfags

Never went away!

Attached: __original_drawn_by_minaka_shobu__9f83c5f5d44df35f5b511527e91c36d7.jpg (3092x2244, 3.16M)

Imagine being this fucking picky dude, obviously nothing is going to top 3 or 4.

>or 4.
extremely subtle bait well done

Old phantombabies truestyle videos kept me going all the way through the darkness until 4:SE was released.
I can't find them again on Youtube, but knowing they were there is enough.

It's got the best gameplay in the series (the part that matters)

I don't have any.

>It's got the best gameplay in the series
>nero without mobility or new stuff throughout all game
>nerfed into ground dante with shitty 3/3 arsenal and ds
?

>nerfed into ground dante
lmao @ u, it's the strongest he's ever been

Replaying DMC5 on my Deck in bed. It's cool

I've beaten DMC5 over 20 times now and am beginning to get sick of it, I would go back to old DMC's but I've played those to death as well. Give me DMC6 please.

Attached: 1583332252769.jpg (1440x1440, 178.46K)

>strongest
>gauntlets don't have stinger
>Lucifer is just crap
>no way to customise your arsenal
>guns are airsoft
Ok retard

Dante Osbourne

See you in another 10ish years then.

yea unfortunately...
please only talk if you're not a nufag. Shitting on 4 is a pretty big giveaway that you started playing games around the late 10's. And on that note: you need to be 18 to post on Yea Forums

Everyone was saying Nero was too simple and streamlined compared to DMC3.

which didn't change much with V. In fact they deliberately decided to leave him just as unfinished as he was in 4. No new weapons, no nothing. Just an arbitrary arm set you can't even swap freely between.

Kneel.

Attached: dmchad2.png (1200x675, 1.1M)

>No new weapons, no nothing
>gets quicksilver
>gets his own: trickster, round trip, real impact, free ride, swordmaster and gun slinger
>gets new mobility options: air taunt, tripple jump, payline and hardway
Gotchha retard

>WHOOPIE DOOPIE HE GOT SOME NEW !MOVES! AIN'T THAT POGGERS
Imagine thinking this is enough for a new fucking installment. Redditors are easy to impress i guess
>>gets his own: trickster, swordmaster and gun slinger
Making things up won't help you either, we all played the game you now that right?

>Imagine thinking this is enough for a new fucking installmen
>Noooo it doesn't count
KEK
>muh reddit
Mindbroken
>Making things up won't help you either,
>Uhhhhh he doesn't dash on ground like Dante after pressing O doesn't count
LOL

4 has amazing gameplay and fun enemies, even if it was half-assed story and level design wise

I blew it out my dick earlier to some stuffer BBW erotica

>even if it was half-assed story wise
Contrary to 5? The whole rivalry between Dante and Vergil has been broken down to
>lmaoooo bro you pissed your pants when daddy got angry
I much rather take what 4 did with Nero and Kyrie and the whole discrepancy of his demon half. Or Dante and his whole story with Yamato. Shit like that is way more emotional to be honest.

>Or Dante and his whole story with Yamato
>return it to me kid or i kick your ass
????

I study Koudai Ts videos for DMC5 stuff.
Pretty close to replicating his style, but lately I’ve been binging javelina devil stuff for dmc1/2.

I got your motivation right here

Attached: zenitsu thunderclap flash.webm (852x480, 2.99M)

>his brother's legacy
>decides to leave it with Nero, knowing very well that he is Vergil's son
Dunno man, subtle shit like that kinda gets me

>>lmaoooo bro you pissed your pants when daddy got angry
>a guy who isn't fond of demons pisses his pants because of demon father shouting at him
>a guy who isn't fond of humans pisses his pants because mommy got mad
Kino

>subtle shit
>knowing very well that he is Vergil's son
Headcanon isn't subtle shit

he literally says in 5 that he wasn't sure about it till he saw how he reacted to Yamato. I mean we can pretend 5 isn't canon but apparently he knew about it since Mission 11 latest.

this 3d shit that's littered everywhere in nu-anime is so fucking ugly

would be a great anime if Tanjiro wouldn't be so fucking omnipresent all the fucking time
>is there whenever something important happens
>always fights the arc's final boss
>is always the reason why everything results in a happy end
Shounens need to fucking realize that there are more characters than just the single fucking MC

Check out a few mods and come back to us.

How do I git gud at Royal Guard?

It just works

:( i can't do it

Right here, user. Right here.

Attached: EcdH6OrXYAAaBgL.jpg (800x1000, 91.81K)

just learn timings or if you want to cheat abuse jump guard

I honestly think Dmc5 was wasted potential on the story department, it had the emotional and character depth but it's not well delivered, Vergil wanting power because of his trauma so he won't go through the same again, and the way they made him show off his weaknesses by separating his human form so he wouldn't look emotional, weak which i feel would be completely out of character was clever... except they ruined by making it a twist for the sake of it, knowing v is his human form adds so much more weight to his dialogue.
Of course we know v was vergil from the get go but not the specifics.

im more upset DMC5 retroactively ruined DMC3 vergil. DMC3 vergil is a tragic character but DMC5 essentially took that vergil and re-contextualized him into a whiny baby faggot who just hated dante because he's a retard

Kill yourself contrarian we get it you can't like it cause it's popular noe

DMC5 doesn't change anything about DMC3 Vergil at all and is actively built off of his characterisation in 3, Note of Naught and the manga character descriptions.
Vergil having an inferiority complex towards Dante dates all the way back to 2005.

no, i don't like it because it's not good DMC.
The fact that normalfags are all over it is just a little bonus that proves my point.

how does this literal autist have canon sex before Dante?

>Vergil having an inferiority complex towards Dante dates all the way back to 2005
That's not true at all. From what we've seen in 3 he doesn't give a single fuck about Dante. All he wanted was Sparda's power. It just happened to be that Dante owns the other amulet

But it has better gameplay and a better story than DMC3
>BUT MUH LEVEL DESIGN
You mean DMC3 being a literal hallway as well? There was rarely any exploration in that

Attached: huh.jpg (778x813, 362.22K)

I'm brand new to the series and going to start with DMC4SE then play DMC5 then the original trilogy after that. Any advice on starting out/gettin gud?

Attached: ziQ0CVW.png (496x373, 275.76K)

Why are you starting with the 4th and 5th entires? I'd recommend starting at the beginning.

>But it has better gameplay
I too enjoy jump-cancels being too easy to perform and the whole game running slower than usual
>and a better story than DMC3
lmao.
Nero's whole incentive to be in the story was "THAT GUY CALLED ME A DEAD WEIGHT BABYRAGE"
Dante was fucking eager to kill and stop Vergil, only for it to turn into a fucking comedy show in the end where they made up for no particular reason because "BRO THE SCORE IS +1 FOR ME NO I CAN COUNT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT".
Vergil's merciless thirst for power has been turned into
"Yo Dante if i defeat Nero then by default it means i'm stronger than you, right? Come on man that's the rule"
The entire fucking thing is a zoomer shitshow

>Rational and selfish
>Just like Dante, he is burdened by an inferiority complex over his existence as neither human nor demon. For that reason, he has a strong obsession for ‘power.’
>His father was a demon, his subject of aspiration and who Vergil absolutely must surpass.”The sentence can be interpreted that he aspires to be like Sparda, but aspiring to what he is-a demon, which Vergil associates with power
>His mother was human, someone who evokes the feeling of nostalgia. His mother is a constant reminder that he is also part human, which induces hatred.
>Vergil believes that his mother loved Dante more than him, and the power that should have been granted to him ended up being divided in half.
These are the direct quotes from his description in the manga in 2005.

Attached: 1626908731968.png (471x700, 293.52K)

Basically a case of "I want to see if I actually like the series first before playing the really really old games" plus I already have DMC4 sitting in my steam library collecting dust.

to be honest we could interpret that into way more than just an "inferiority complex" but what the fuck do i know.
My point is it's not really visible in 3. All he really wanted was Sparda's power and Dante stopped him to achieve that.

Outside of DMC2, both 1 and 3 hold up extremely well. Even now you'll still have good portions of the DMC fanbase list either one of those as the peak of the series. Don't get into the mindset that old = worse game

Even so, my point is that DMC5 Vergil doesn't change or recontextualise anything about DMC3 Vergil. Those aspects of his character always existed.
You can call those aspects shit, and you're well within your right to do so, but they are fundamental parts of his character and always have been.

well then can we agree that it could have been executed way better in 5?

>I too enjoy jump-cancels being too easy
This is why you hate DMC5 combat? And the lacking being able to style switch in 3 making Dantes move pool extremely limited compared to the vast majority of DMC4/5s move pool is somewhat better? I sure do love using the same 4 moves the entire game unlike the vaster movepool and constant character switching in 4/5. Or the fact that the enemies were way better in 5 and not just constantly hitting chess pieces that dont get stunned in 3 (altho the enemies in 4 are bad)
>Nero's whole incentive to be in the story was "THAT GUY CALLED ME A DEAD WEIGHT BABYRAGE"
>BabyRage
So you call me a zoomer and yet you use a twitch emote in your argument? I also dont get how this is bad. Nero got his arm stolen and wanted revenge. He later realized about who Vergil was and decided to do anything to stop his family from fighting
>Dante was fucking eager to kill and stop Vergil, only for it to turn into a fucking comedy show in the end where they made up for no particular
Dante always secretly cared about Vergil. Dante is a depressed fuck with no family and wanted his brother back. Are you stupid?

You are obviously an underaged zoomer whos just acting all contrarian to fit in. Go back

Attached: cg.jpg (832x1000, 51.15K)

To a degree, absolutely.
While I think the writing behind it is good, I don't think true Vergil was given enough time for the player to really see how it shape him. V does a good job of showcasing some of these aspects but a key point of the narrative as a whole is that Vergil is more than JUST V or JUST Urizen, he is the intermingling of the two. The aspects of V are changed, modified and reinforced by the strength of Urizen.
To me it's like getting a single bite-sized portion of a good steak. It's good, but it ends all too quick to really enjoy,

> And the lacking being able to style switch in 3 making Dantes move pool extremely limited compared to the vast majority of DMC4/5s move pool is somewhat better? I sure do love using the same 4 moves the entire game unlike the vaster movepool and constant character switching in 4/5.
I like 4 btw. And DMC3 had a style switch mod for years now. Officially available too now with the Switch version. Fuck capcom for not implementing that on the thousand other ports they did before
>So you call me a zoomer and yet you use a twitch emote in your argument?
Ironically but sure. I can also just say nigga. Whatever you like
>Dante always secretly cared about Vergil
Headcanon. Literally Red-dit-tier heacanon
>Or the fact that the enemies were way better in 5 and not just constantly hitting chess pieces that dont get stunned in 3 (altho the enemies in 4 are bad)
Ah yes. Every enemy has to be a generic ragdoll

Attached: superior dmc5 enemies.webm (800x450, 2.9M)

I wonder...

Attached: 1643737415697.gif (411x498, 71.81K)