Best /x/ games?

best /x/ games?

Attached: demiurge.jpg (640x493, 56.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NiwFvZ4j4-I&ab_channel=The1Nostalgic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/x/ has been debunked

deus ex

Mongol
Cruelty Squad
Deus Ex
E.Y.E
And actually a gorrillon more. /x/ games are not exactly rare desu and many of them are pretty good. Mongol is not really good as game more as a complete schizo brain vomit.
Also the most /x/ game ever made is drowned god and it's not even a close race.

can someone explain why the people who make these paint demiurge as a bad person i seriously dont understand
>creates you
>and that's all he does
like why am i supposed to hate it? i don't love it either, it's never done anything for me.

Demiurge did not create you. He took your soul from the immaterial world which might as well be heaven to incarnate you in his flawed material world. Basically he ripped you out from the divine to put in his doll house.

I have absolutely no expertise in this area, all of my knowledge comes from trying to interpret memes, but my understanding is that what the demiurge actually did was trap your soul in the decaying, inferior world that he made thus keeping you from true reality. So he's actually a fake god rather than a real creator.
Or maybe I'm completely off-base, how would I know.

Gnosticism makes me angry.

subahibi

this is the only thing ive read about demiurge and it makes it look like he creates you

Attached: 1639702074925.jpg (1500x9002, 3.04M)

i don't like this, do you have one with the spurdo demiurge?

i have this

Attached: 1639728964323.png (4096x3867, 1.99M)

dialogue is cringy, didn't read
there are many different ideas of what a demiurge is, the spurdo one is based on the gnostic demiurge

Also reading about it on the wiki page I found new. Even within the gnostics, some see the demiurge as evil for bringing you to the material world, but others see it as ignorant or misguided, which makes the idea of a spurdo demiurge even funnier

>friend learnt about /x/
>now takes it seriously to the point im worried about his mental health
>legitimately believes we have shifted timelines because he misremembered a south park episode from 30 years ago
>any mention of a bull brings up either cuck or moloch "jokes"
>has said verbatim "i use /x/ to learn about religion and the world"

This game's lore sucks more than Dark Souls, what the fuck were the devs thinking?

go back to plebbit unfunny nigger

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE DEMIURGE
I HATE THE AHRIMAN

Too bad. Unfortunately /x/ tier conspiracies are satisfying to read, a lot of them are intriguing and interesting, it's a shame their authors didn't pursue a career as fiction writers rather than taking their fantasies seriously.

the fuck is this schizo bullshit
i need a quick rundown

Sounds like a guy I know. Does he go on and on about "manifesting" shit?

Yeah but there's a difference between reading them knowing its fiction and schizo shit and actually believing it.
Not yet but I wouldn't be surprised if that's coming

Attached: 1650863065137.png (500x515, 203.03K)

>and that's all he does
Oh you!

Attached: evahbhzmj4x51.jpg (640x682, 28.09K)

Fooled by the devil's dream box eh?

Tell me about Demiurge.
Why did he fucking did it?

It gets crazy in the final act but goddamn there is so much filler shit.

/x/ fucking sucks now. Flat earth glowniggers and larpers with their Lyra/Nobody generals are cancer.

wow sure is convenient there's le demiurge and he's the cause of problems, religious freaks almost had to admit their retarded wordlview is fundamentally flawed and hypocritical.
whew dodged that bullet

Devs killed themselves after making this game

youtube.com/watch?v=NiwFvZ4j4-I&ab_channel=The1Nostalgic

/x/ is the only consistently good board

>smoll brain
>this movie we made is just a silly fantasy about ghosts and a team of dudes capturing them
>big brain
>while it is ultimately a fictional story it is actually based on real world events and encounters with ghosts and in a deep sense is a true story that actually happened.

lol just lol

>the fuck is this schizo bullshit
Mythology.
Visit /x/ more, it's a pretty cool board.
Try to ignore the bible thumpers.

Attached: 1650752625530.jpg (1200x1300, 812.93K)

just religioustards pushing schizo shit
/x/ is a larp board filled with garbage, anyone who praises it or believes it is legitimately braindead

Why do you think the first commandment was "thow shall not worship other gods before me"

YHWH knew he wasn't alone. But he gained so much traction we needed the Demiurge as a construct just to open up to the idea that maybe just maybe it is actually fucking Hades.

This. It's their fault for both creating and exiling Demiurge.

>actual legitimate christfags on Yea Forums
Fucking hell this site is truly dead

>Doesn't know how to have fun.
>Isn't interested in anything unless it's factually correct.
What a boring person you are.

Your true soul was doing nothing and was nothing before being recreated by Demiurge.

But I do, once I've seen it start to seep into people's brains and they legitimately believe this bullshit is when I have a problem

>succubus coomer threads
>false stories made by larpers
>le epic greentexts made to be screenshotted and posted on youtube compilations
>psyops by glowies
>retarded flat earthers

its probally one of the worst boards, very few good content there

On sale right now too.

Attached: el shaddai.jpg (616x353, 82.32K)

No I am not Christian. I am just not a materialist.

I'm not either, but it's clear if you're bringing up the ten commandments you came here after 2016

X started sucking when green texts became popular,way before you got on the site. This zoomer shit you're talking about is just another step in the staircase down the shithole.

It was all bulshit back then too. At least it had some effort put into it

>YHWH knew he wasn't alone.
That's because YHWH/Yaweh/Jehovah was a war god, and the israelites had many gods until they realized going monotheistic might bring in more suckers into their shit.
And they were right.
So you're upset and call /x/ shit because retards exist? May as well not like anything because there will always be easily manipulated morons everywhere.

Attached: call god.png (234x250, 76.21K)

Lobotomy Corp

Here you go ESL

Attached: 1650859261898.png (1400x2700, 584.37K)

Lol wut. People are supposed to pretend they don't exist at all?

I'm not interested in /vx/ unless you have schizokino games(with good gameplay).
that being said, Ya'll should read Eden: it's an endless world!. somewhat related due to gnosticism.

begone thalmor agent.
lorkhan did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1617144901173.png (1399x2714, 451.47K)

Intelligent people, as in people that aren't religious, know that its fictional bullshit. Of course given how far this site has fallen I'm going to get seething replies from redditors.

Hylics 1 and 2 are schizo kino even though the name was apparently not meant to be about gnosticism. It still gives off major /x/ vibes.

is this a edit of the elder scrolls one or the elder scrolls ome is a edit of this?

>one post with an actual answer

>he thinks people will talk about videogames on Yea Forums
user....

Fuck Yea Forums jannies

Actually there is way too much genius in the book and it isn't exactly a book written by one author. It is a collection of many books formed from stories that were fundamental to people living in that era. So there really is something to it. Not to mention it formed the basis of the western world.

actually six

Last night I made a thread with dash dingo as the pic and it hit bump limit without a single reply remotely related to video games, this place is fucked

I want a "I HATE THE PLEROMA" version

Now THAT is a shitpost, no (You)s for you though faggot

So satan is jesus?

Off topic thread anyway, but I have an RX100 VA and it seems good, but is a Z6 a worthwhile upgrade? It seems I either stick and cope with the RX100 because its the best compact that's under 2K, or I go completely full frame.