Attached: MOOM.jpg (2063x1521, 3.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gII2AkWdIVE
arch.b4k.co/v/search/filename/d4 criticism/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/filename/d44m in a nutshell/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool games made by competent developers under a competent direction
That's it.

Attached: DOOM Eternal poster.png (683x1024, 1.35M)

Old doom is still superior to zoomer doom

the ammo starvation shit was annoying. then i got the unlimited ammo cheat and was like eh fuck it and with that enabled i like it.
>you're just bad
I KNOW DUDE i fuckin know i'm bad. i've been playing fps since wolf3d and i'm still shit. I'm fuckin awful. still want to have a bunch of shells in my shotgun all the time.

I particularly hate the fact that there are a bunch of "hidden" things that are literally put there on the map, and it's all like "collect all this shit", and you go okay i will but you can't even save in the middle of a level and return if you play like 40 minutes of a level and wanna go eat or fuck off it's either leave the game on or restart if you're collecting shit... dude why?

I didnt like it
I went back to OG doom and its just so much more fun
Its mostly the level design but also the sound design feels wrong

DOOM 2016 was soul
eternal is kind of soulless, but the fast paced gameplay still is fun

Absolutely fucking nothing.
This shit is not DOOM, and they both ruined one of the most influential and iconic franchises for all eternity. The Zenimax's absolutely cancerous Gestapo-shilling only made it worse.

Fuck off nigger. They are both EXACTLY the same garbage.

Attached: problems with nu-doom 2016.png (1810x2889, 1.18M)

it lead to metadoom

do you think anyone is going to read that diarrhea of yours?

All of those statements are wrong. The nu-duums are a pinnacle of the laziest cash grabs and insulting consolification I've ever seen.

Attached: d44m in a nutshell - Pelit 2016.jpg (916x610, 209.65K)

why are contrarians fuck like this?

>do you think I can read?
FTFY, tranny.

Attached: Zenimax DMCA shilling 2018.jpg (2238x1060, 638.78K)

>NOOO!! YOU CANNOT CRITICIZE MUH LINEAR CINEMATIC ANGRY DUDE SIMULATOR THAT CARRIES THE NAME OF THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDYA IN HISTORY!!

Attached: d4 upgrades - menu surfing.jpg (1280x720, 81.12K)

Holy shit this thread is the single worst one of the day, the amount of contrarians is unreal

>Why are all these other people driving on the wrong lane, lol?? :D
Check your meds, Jim.
D2016 and Fecesnal were both trash, and fortunately dead as well thanks to there not being modding tools and private servers for either game.

are you okay bud?

Attached: b87.png (544x535, 512.29K)

remember when Yea Forums loved nudoom?
youtube.com/watch?v=gII2AkWdIVE

>Mission Failed!
>25 social credits have been taken from your account.

Attached: Screenshot_2021-05-31 (0) v - This is so fucking boring - Video Games - 4chan.png (1903x1067, 266.77K)

take your meds schizo freak

>NOOOOO PEOPLE DON'T LIKE SOMETHING I LIKE THEY MUST BE PURELY CONTRARIONS

>Remember when Bethesda's current owner was blackmailing Hiro to take down any and all negative feedback and unflattering images + webms?
Yeah, I do. You still get auto-banned if you post the OG version of pic-related.

Attached: DIX.jpg (639x894, 135.28K)

Yes, they are

nu-wolfenstein is good, at least old blood and tno are. Nu-doom is shit

Nothing

Someone once said Eternal felt like a first person "character action game" (stupid name for a genre) and I think that explains why I didnt care for it
The game doesnt really feel like a shooter at all.

You will never be a woman, tranny.
Go make your own IP if you want to make disposable, unfaithful and boring games. OH WAIT, they wouldn't sell!

You just have to learn to cope and go back, shill bill.

Attached: 1604530994614.png (900x900, 1.25M)

Posting in a schizo contrarians thread.
DOOM 2016 and Eternal, suck my dick lol

What's wrong with having an UI? You can just disable it

They are all literally some of the worst zoomer console garbage out there, mate. Absolutely the worst reboots I've ever seen.

Brutal Doom

Are great games*

Nah thats the newer ones, Old Blood and TNO are just competent shooters. Old Blood is literally just a modern version of RTCW

wow theres mods to fix it? i dont think i can deal with platforming puzzles though, it has no place in a doom game

DooM always had an UI, you moron.
The problem is this absolutely pathetic handholding and RPG-style side quest padding shit, put into a LINEAR pipeline game, that is supposed to be all about high-octane action in a pseudo-open ended maps.

Attached: This is DOOM.png (3194x1436, 1.69M)

i dont get why these games are so praised. i tried DOOM 2016 and hated it. i dont think it feels anything like the original doom at all. i hate the glory kill mechanic, and the game just feels like spastically zipping around small arenas until you can move onto the next. i hate the level design.

ew

Any more backstory on this?
News to me.

i dont get why these games are so hated. i tried DOOM 2016 and loved it. i do think it feels like the original doom. i love the glory kill mechanic, and the game just feels like spastically zipping around small arenas until you can move onto the next. i love the level design.

Attached: artworks-aTemzU8ymytMBgcf-EUSTsA-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 22.2K)

>ah thats the newer ones, Old Blood and TNO are just competent shooters.
They are not.

>Old Blood is literally just a modern version of RTCW
I speak for every single RtcW fan when I say that I would outright kill you on the spot if you said such embarrassing bullshit to my face.

Aggressive shilling and criticism undermining.
There was tons of criticism given to the game even day 1 for the same reasons you mentioned, and the pre-release MP demo was globally shat on everywhere. But then Zenimax started their campaign on Plebbit, Kinja sites and even here on 4channel (yes, you can still see the DMCA messages if you so desire), and now zoom zoom kids that had never even heard of Doom think that their pathetic nu-God Of War's first-person clone is somehow a widely acclaimed masterpiece.

Are you going to elaborate or just a be a faggot? And no you aren't an RTCW fan because Yea Forums suddenly likes the game again for its campaign despite the multiplayer being the thing everyone loved till it died out

daily reminder

Attached: Dl4AbENXcAA8V8-.jpg (700x525, 18.55K)

>platforming puzzles no place in doom
ehhh master levels having "falling" platforming and a lot of the wads do
i didn't mind the platforming fps stuff. i like SEUM a lot.
i dunno about mods though.
I was incredibly skeptical about Doom Eternal when it was being hyped. but when I got to Urdak bro. It's like you know what man it doesn't have to be like doom I or II or 64
fuckin those games exist people STILL make wads for them. i'm still fuckin playing doom. STILL
it's okay if the new thing is different.

Streamers and news sites got ahold of pre-release footage / got to play SP demo and streamed it.
Doom fans started noticing these Skyrim-like bullshit additions that do not belong in a Doom game, and made screenshots and webms out of them.
Zenimax, the main marketing firm of Bethesda (and now the main owner of Bethesda) got butthurt that people were pre-emptively shitting on their destined success story, and started sending C&D threats to every website, citing that they had no right to show said "copyrighted content". Which is BS, since the content shown was made public by the publishers themselves, and capturing + commenting on said footage absolutely falls within the rights of Fair Use.
However, on Yea Forums, there are now a handful of D4 related JPGs, GIFs and Webms that will instantly trigger the DMCA warning, telling you that yer not allowed to post said stuff. If you try to repeatedly post the same file(s), mere 2 to 3 times, you get automatic 3-day ban, with no way to appeal to it.

I've tested this many times in the past few years, and yes - the shit's still active to this day. Zenimax's not even trying to cover their tracks.
Of course you can just change a single pixel or byte in the image / video and the DMCA ban detection fails, but this shit's just ridiculous and would never have happened when MOOT was around.

Attached: zenimax still bans you in 2019.png (1866x1584, 375.63K)

>despite the multiplayer being the thing everyone loved till it died out
I've literally never played RtcW's multiplayer. It's ALWAYS been the go-to SP campaign for me. Get fucked.

>I've literally never played RtcW's multiplayer
Way to out yourself as a fucking zoomer

arch.b4k.co/v/search/filename/d4 criticism/
IMAGINE BEING BUCKBROKEN FOR 6 YEARS BY CONSOLE FPS HOLY CRAP

I'm 35, bitch nigger. Literally lived with no internets most of my life, and my first home connection was on-par with 28kbit modems yet even worse in a way. MP has never been my thing, and you got no arguments left to defend your shitty Wolfenstein:SJW titles.

>I'm I'm 35
Cope zoomie

I had fun with both doom 2016 and doom eternal. That fight with icon of sin felt like I ran a marathon with my fingers. Plus I never played any of the other doom games so suck it bitches.

low ammo is a meme, you can qte a zombie in every arena (they respawn indefinitely) to get more ammo. if anything there is too much ammo and the game loses all tension. nothing was better in OG Doom that fighting waves of enemies and realizing you are about to run out of ammo so it becomes a a game of evasion and choosing your targets carefully. Also the enemies are way too tanky when you are killing them normally as opposed to shooting at their weaknesses, it pigeonholes you into this very 1 dimensional gameplay where you are just shooting at specific spots on each enemy as opposed to the kino that was 2016

arch.b4k.co/v/search/filename/d44m in a nutshell/
>Anonymous Sun 29 May 2016 16:38:50 No.339256846
OHNONONONO

>Also the enemies are way too tanky when you are killing them normally as opposed to shooting at their weaknesses, it
>2 ssg shots enough to kill caco or arachnoron
So you never played the game, gotcha.

>he didn’t play on nightmare
opinion invalidated

>short cutscenes every 5 seconds
>always low on ammo
>long boring ass cutscenes
enemies losing meat when you shot them went right , everything else was shit

Yes, little zoomie. Been here way longer than (You)'ve been alive.
Now are you going to even attempt to explain all this bullshit, or are your bosses sweating piss and shit ?

Attached: d4 criticism 2017.png (1230x776, 42.57K)

>short cutscenes every 5 seconds
?
>always low on ammo
???
>long boring ass cutscenes
?????????????

i dont even like nu-doom but holy fuck this is emberassing. I'm leaving the thread now, I can't let my life become occupied with shitposting about a shitty vidya for multiple years of my life

I did and went further.
>he thinks difficulty changes hp in Eternal
Shitter spotted

Attached: 1636643928581.jpg (1920x1080, 278.55K)

Two of the best shooters of the past decade. The competition was pretty slim, though.

Holy fuck, this schizo needs the fucking rope therapy, ASAP.

>pathetic gamefaqs wanbnabe tries to act tough
YWNBB

>competition was slim
what are you talking about there's dozens of indie fps games and better than nu doom in every way besides production value

I agree, the best shooters ever made.
Fun games.

>indie fps games and better than nu doom
Now that's what I call cope

>D44M homos are also Gamefaq tourist
Now it all makes sense.
You need to go back.

Time to kill the thread!

Attached: doog doom seethe lol - twitter.png (588x458, 317.49K)

Eternal made some interesting additions to 2016's combat system but the story was atrocious and the art style cartoonish.
2016 is a better game by far.

>doafaget believes nobody would recognize him
Embarrassing

>doom
>story
you fuckers really are dumb as fuck, holy shit