FFXIV

What is your favorite job to play?

Attached: Lalafell Paladin.jpg (700x651, 85.66K)

Samurai. Because it's the only one that can sheathe it's weapon.

FSH.

At the moment, Monk.
Versatile combo with lots of fuckup forgiveness, Blitz feels good to build towards, Thunderclap is satisfying as hell to use, great damage, good glams.

>post yrw tps is getting filtered by p6

Attached: 1631154918977.webm (288x512, 1.95M)

The one that involves publicly executing every single fucking xivfag

it'd be pretty sick of stal's or the jp group get world first this time around.

>Healer: White Mage
>Caster: Red Mage
>Tank: Gunbreaker
>Melee: Samurai
>Ranged: Bard
Although Black Mage, Sage and Dragoon compete.

How is the new Ultimate? I've cleared TEA and UWU, just haven't bothered to find a group for this one, yet.

Pablo thread.

Currently on track to potentially be the longest-lived Ultimate. It's already outlived TEA and UWU and the way things are going I 100% would not be surprised if it outlives UCOB (or at least gets close)

Not hard to see why because it's brutally difficult

Been trying all the melee jobs these days, have them all (except RPR, haven't used that one yet) at 75ish and ironically my favorite is the one I suck at the most, MNK. So far at least.

Attached: vcatalog.png (843x2808, 2.79M)

Imagine a world where the mods delete all of this shit instead of deleting XIV threads over and over

NIN, I main sam and raid with it out of principle but NIN is the funnest job to play in PVP and PVE.

>bought Stormblood and shadowbringers when they went on sale
>still haven't gotten out of heavensward content
shid...I'm part of a pretty active FC but I never bothered to mingle with them. I'm just too much of an autist. That and I think they're on another time zone.

Nowadays I just don't have time for an MMO.

>janny deletes one thread
>six more are immediately created in response
kek, incredibly based

wow is trash, get fucked by a mace janny

Ysaylebros..

Attached: 94677888_p0.jpg (1565x834, 1.02M)

For me it's White Mage and Red Mage.

I like RDM and enjoy BLM on the side, but I wanna learn how to play modern SMN. I'm currently sitting at 70 on it and haven't touched it since like SB, so all my abilities are messed up and there's some reason three Ruin III on my bar. I heard modern SMN is so simple there's like a single macro to do the job or something?

bros I’m not sure TPS is gonna win this one…

Current SMN is by far the most braindead job in the game. It basically plays itself.

it was drk when people were talking shit during the media tour. it was drk when people were coping that "damage isn't everything, its boring". it was drk when it got massively buffed in 6.1. it will continue to be drk even if people complain and get it nerfed

ps rpr sucks

I got to the point in stormblood where I am going to underwater cities and there's an underwater dungeon and I have no desire to play anymore. I'm enjoying the story mostly, but now I have to go do some dungeons and trials and I can't be fucked, and I'm a tank so it's easy. I could play dozens of other games for the time investment this asks of me. Also, shitters in my group are annoying and I can't use NPC followers.
The community is also repulsive. There's just fat neckbear catgirls everywhere

>terrible player
>cactuar
Like clockwork, I'm starting to blacklist everyone I encounter from cactuar

the one button macro is a meme that works against a dummy but if anything goes wrong with you being unable to target the boss or otherwise do mechanics it'll choke

the job is definitely very easy. literally all you do is press highest level ruin, then activate trance (which later turns into bahamut/phoenix summon), then press ruin more. then you get red/yellow/green lego to use one of those summon moves and then that makes your second ruin button glow and you press it a few more times while going through these 3 summon moves, then it repeats with the trance button

why are people watching anyone other than stal
i mean its either that or some cringe bearded fag

Attached: 1649852862718.jpg (825x783, 85.38K)

It's absolutely assblasting everybody
Way harder than ucob, though it might not last as long as the skill of world class raiders has dramatically improved since then

>Tank
Dark Knight
>MDps
Monk
>PRDPS
Dancer
>MDps
Summoner

Attached: 2021-12-11_21-10-27-992_didi.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

where did you get a picture of me?

>stal
That voice is literally unbearable. At least Arthars is actually funny.

TPS has hit final enrage and is currently optimizing DPS and mitigations :)

>Watch shitty vtuber with the most grating voice I've ever heard just because they're a vtuber
Nah I'd rather watch funny gook ninja man

>almost a week of poopsocking and raiders still havent cleared
just imagine the smell of mr brappy right now

Attached: 1650825035020.jpg (374x409, 34.48K)

Cope. If they don’t clear by tonight they’re probably stopping altogether since some of their members have to return to work this week

Y'shtola.

Attached: wifeSMALL.jpg (1800x2546, 2.09M)

Attached: lol.png (300x280, 27.09K)

Attached: Gusty10rk -Final Fantasy XIV- You Don’t Pay My Sub (a).jpg (722x1024, 143.94K)

>pizza
>real meal

the absolute state of ultimatetrannies

>complaining about the negative results of your degenerate behaviour and how it impacts your life instead of correcting your degenerate behaviour
Why are humans like this?

Its so wild that a high end raider so freely posts his degenerate stuff. Usually they are way more discreet about it.

i understand the hate for tps but why are people so easily triggered by sindalf tweets lol

will we finally be done with haurchememe callbacks after this fight

Attached: le sad demiurge.png (1400x2700, 1.26M)

I don't quite understand why they are stressing out so much about this stuff.

imagine the smell of her sweaty pants after a day's worth of adventuring

Attached: 1620865459777.webm (854x480, 1.63M)

They have to go back to work after today I think

ever since i started playing this game, and nin was my first job, ive been wondering if theu could get away with designing a class with only mudras
i remember being disappointed when i got all 3 mudras and learned that 1 mudra was always a fuma and that a combination of 3 mudras didnt yield 3!, because it only matter which mudra is at the start and which is at the end.
since we need a dot job now that smn is gone, maybe they could pull from rikkus limit break from X where she mixes stuff and you get different outcomes depending on what you mixed
so have like 4 or so ingredients that all change based on the order and the rest of the skills are things that guarantee a certain mix and whatnot

Nice wife you have there.

Attached: 1649610741068.jpg (2150x3035, 957.84K)

A lot of it is just that they're memelords overacting about it, but once this weekend is over they can no longer degen the fight for a dozen hours a day and will probably lose their lead to groups that can

Attached: ce31441822c73f2c61584075fb8f7819.jpg (2480x3508, 514.98K)

Based, I played Samurai up until endwalker and moved to Reaper. Both are great in their own regards.

The uninstall wizard

Same to you, mate!

Attached: 2kD2KzM.jpg (1040x1600, 604.15K)

so what do you do in this game after the story?

All the other content

Attached: 1627033469447.png (2514x1498, 1.7M)

raid
level up alt jobs
craft
fish
glamour
unsub

mahjong
crystaline conflict
BLU mage
decorate a house
unsub

Attached: 1650663160476.png (607x555, 360.18K)

ERP

Attached: 1626240546059.jpg (3794x2348, 782.28K)

Scream at shitters in pvp while spamming "Hello."

what fucking shenanigans are going on in this fight
i hope they get to the last phase and it turns out they cant kill it cause theyve been doing it completely wrong from the start

Attached: wat.png (539x662, 463.94K)

You start fishing.

Summoner because oh wait they aren't actually black mage+'s in this game nevermind.
Now, what is with the horn that summoners wear?

Where are my ALISAIE chads at?

In XIV it's for aether focusing

>Now, what is with the horn that summoners wear?
If you take it off, will they die?

>everything goes horribly wrong after phase 9
>time rewinds
>you appear in Haurchefaunts bedroom, he's asleep
>you need to kill him with a frying pan to correct the timeline and win the fight

Unsub.

Attached: noclip3 playtime full.jpg (1024x5013, 2.85M)

>HraesHogg phase is only 45/100 completion
Wait what?

'ere

Attached: FPw-fOiXEAAaeOV.jpg (1084x905, 178.6K)

the only parts of this game that are actually well made are the boss fights, but the msq version is always a shitty neutered version for arthritis induced jrpg boomers and egirls to mash through, so if you don't do ex trials then you're missing out on the good shit

>Now, what is with the horn that summoners wear?
It assists in communicating commands to their summons. In other games it's usually for communicating with spirits.

>jobs to bug
>gets bullied by dragoon murderhobo
>entire belief system is BTFO
>dies
she deserved better

Attached: FFXIV Ysayle Sip.jpg (778x970, 142.08K)

In FF9 the horns aren't decorative, they're actual horns.

I regret joining a DSR static now tbqhwyf
Yoshi wasn’t lying about having to spend 6-7 months on this fight

>sHC static meeting every day for Ultimate because the fight is genuinely fun
We're on Hauchefaunt enrage xp. Most fun I've had in 14 in years.
How are you lads doing?

Attached: 1649857519339.jpg (1748x2500, 1.37M)

What's the final phase cutscene going to be? If we have to spare thordan does that mean he's going to show up and save us from Nidhogg and Hrae?

Yeah, but they're still for communicating with eidolons and other spirits. The only game where that's not the case is FF10 where the Ronso decide they're gonna give Yuna's statue a horn just as an honor from them.