"General Radahn, the famed Red Lion and scourge of the stars, is a ferocious warrior."

"General Radahn, the famed Red Lion and scourge of the stars, is a ferocious warrior."

Attached: go.jpg (369x327, 24.5K)

FIND

THERE ARE FOUR MORE DEMIGODS

Only my second playthrough and already can't wait to kill this fucker again

MY DAUGHTER? FUCK HER, SHE'S FUCKIN USELESS I TELL YA BUT SHE MAY BE USEFULL TO YE IF YOU CATCH MY MEANIN'

tarnished, a word

Attached: 1651175053290.png (852x480, 602.69K)

FIND THE ALBINAURIC WOMAN

Attached: 1651052381590.jpg (2048x1152, 191.46K)

>Tarnished, stop playing dress-up. A dress and an axe wound don't make you a woman. Now go, to the capital.
Was this really necessary?

>Aaah, you. What is it?
Why is he so mean!

Why did he think it was a good idea to fight us if he's supposed to be so smart?

Attached: 1651281548457.jpg (2048x2048, 1.31M)

>pretends they call him all knowing because he's a nerd who reads all the books and knows everything that way
>he's actually all knowing in that he has spied, assassins, eyes and ears, everywhere and he's the head of a violent gang determined to hold power in the lands between rather than allow for any change to come about

Attached: 1650671543809.png (1690x1690, 657.07K)

>Tarnished, listen, and listen well. I really like the band N-Sync. My favorite member is Harpo. I think there's a Harpo. If not there should be. I will write their next hit, maybe 'A boom-boom chiky chiky boom-boom a boom-boom chiky chaka chaka cho cho.' By the way, you must beware of Mohg's iron trident. It is sharp, and it hurts. And beware his song about big butts, he beats people up while he plays it!

Attached: fdsfes.png (1329x748, 1.52M)

God, I love Gideon's voice.
What the hell accent is it?

is he looking at the tarnished about to unleash that golden weapon art that kills the whole area for farming?

>stream that film if you're so great

He doesn't exactly hide it either with his speech on Ensha's invasion. It's something like
>Ah, him. Under my orders but acted too soon. What an idiot.
He just outright tells you he's going to kill you eventually.

Best google will give me is "north english" due to where the VA is from, but someone from england would better be able to identify it.

A ridiculous number of the VAs are character accents are Welsh, but not him.

I KNOW, IN MAH BONES
AH MAN CANNOT ____ A ___

>>Ah, him. Under my orders but acted too soon. What an idiot.
The game though does hide it, and only lets you figure it out if you pay attention. He's blunt about it and doesn't care. You know he ordered the guy to kill you but then plays it off like he was acting on his own and got what was coming to him. He wasn't. He definitely wasn't.

Gideon is also the one who tells you to let down your guard when you first arrive. But then one of his assassins tries to kill you in the hall.

FUCK A DOLL

Attached: ranni30.jpg (1422x1390, 1023.57K)

Ah, shit.
I've always mocked >norf FC
but Gideon's accent is HOT.

I personally like to believe it's Radagon about to hammer his head

Attached: 1651439001677.png (1329x748, 1.6M)

He also gives his full name, which is given in the game's intro as one of the boss enemies.
Just his first name would've at least attempted to hide it but he doesn't give a shit.
I might have to relisten to that specific speech though, I don't recall any attempts to play it off as anything, I was immediately shocked that he just told you he ordered your assassination, even if it was too early.

>Emperor Arthur Gaz?

All the tarnished are going to kill each other eventually. They all know it’s a temporary alliance. Only one can be Lord afterall.

Huh? The intro never mentions anything about bosses, are you retarded? It was just listing fellow tarnished.

Attached: 1651271922149.png (1700x3700, 3.16M)

Well that's the trick actually, he doesn't give his name at all until after you get your first great rune.

Chaika touch grace! Chaika invent magic sniper rifle for the Lands Between!

Oh, come now.
Every intro of every From game has an opening cutscene that lists all the most important enemy bosses.
Actually, maybe Sekiro doesn't. But it was bleedingly obvious from ER.

That's true, maybe hoping the players would forget. Personally, I recognised the helm shape immediately.

>Toru, stop dex leveling!
>level arcane!

FIND THE ALBANIAN WOMAN

Attached: file.png (339x509, 363.86K)

yeah and the elden ring cutscene doesnt mention any boss by name, only the tarnished, including you.

>prepare the long rubber glove

FUCKING BASED! Best voice line in the entire game

>Master, I thought one day I could be the Elden Lord

Attached: 467321.png (312x311, 175.6K)

The intro isn’t bosses. It’s the tarnished who have endings associated with them.

Hoarah Loux, chieftan of the badlands - Age of Fracture

The ever-brilliant Goldmask. - Age of Order

Fia, the Deathbed Companion. - Age of Dusk

The loathsome Dung Eater. - Blessing of Despair

And Sir Gideon Ofnir, the All-knowing. - Age of Stars.

I’ll give you Gideon being linked to Ranni is a stretch but he tries to prevent you from claiming the ring as he believes the best way to prevent Elder God influence is to reject it entirely. AoS has similar themes.

SHE HYDES INNACAEV

hora loo

It mentions every boss by name.

Yeah you're not wrong, but the player immedaitely assumes they're bosses as in all the other games. Gideon becoming a boss shouldn't be a surprise at all.

pretty sure i fought and killed all those people

Attached: 1642456403228.jpg (560x577, 225.87K)

BE A WOMAN

he says
>Oh, my apologies for that nasty business. Ensha got rather ahead of himself, it seems. As his master, I'd like to express my regret. But now, Ensha is slain and gone. Finished, forever more.

cmon dude

It's a big stretch, Gideon's ending is the spec ops ending
>turn off your game and don't even bother with it bro

its the ending all the quitters got, like how people who never beat dark souls let their characters go hollow, in a sense

should have faced gideon in the queens bedchamber as he's enamored with all the ancient stone tablets

Bloodborne shows nothing

what the fuck is that weird goblin thing holding gideon's scepter

This is clearly a fucking Nazgul.

Attached: 1643466216346.gif (216x150, 1.98M)

>a man cannot kill a god
>proceed to kill two elden lords and a god
Yeah ok Gideon the """"ALL""" knowing

kek

>Ensha got rather ahead of himself, it seems. As his master
>ahead of himself
So, yes. Gideon confirms he was planning on getting you assassinated, it's just that Ensha was too eager and went too early.

I mean, the retard can and will use malenia's scarlet aeonia, he's not exactly bright.

proof?

you are right. but he also counts as a tarnished.

>all other tarnished have guidances leading them to a specific mending rune
>gideon's guidance leads him to uh reading a bunch of books???
>beats up a bunch of cripples in some random ass village
>his boyfriend tries to kill you with a stick
>acts like he's some hotshot around the hold yet no one pays him any notice
>refuses to "acknowledge" you until you get a great rune even though he hasn't done shit himself
>doesn't know where 4 demigods out of 10 are (calls himself the All Knowing btw)
>just stands there
>kills himself by trying to kill a demigod slaying monster by spamming a bunch of slow ass spells
I seriously don't get it. What the fuck?

>he got ahead of himself
>I'm his master
That's the proof.

Ensha made the right call trying to kill you early. Imagine if he tried that near the end of the game.

Gideon was so red-pilled that he became black-pilled in the end. He wanted to go back to being blue pilled so badly even if that meant preventing Tarnished from ascending.

I'm willing to bet all the tarnished stories were rewritten during the making of the game because they're all pretty fucking irrelevant. Even the ones that have their own endings it's just some barebones shit with a copypaste throne ending.

>say Mr. Ofnir, I was down by the Village of the Albinaurics the other day -- getting my wife an ivory sickle, you know how it is -- and it was the craziest thing. An Omenkiller, right in the middle of the village! But there wasn't no omens there, not even dead ones. How d'ya think something like that coulda happened? Someone musta sent him, right? I have a cousin and, well you don't wanna hear the full story sir, so I'll get to the point, but anyhow he told me that all the omens are locked up in the capital. So it just doesn't make sense, sir. Why would an omenkiller be miles away from a place full of omens, to raze a village that doesn't have any? It's crazy ain't it sir? Oh well, I'll stop botherin ya now sir, you get back to your books.
>Oh, Mr. Sir Gideon! one more thing. Sorry, it's probably nothing, I know. When I was at the village I ran into someone, one of those scary amazon girls from the Badlands? A barbarian I think? Said her name was... Nepheli Loux? Oh that's strange, sir; very strange. That's the name of your adopted daughter isn't it sir?

Attached: 1633864553034.png (1200x600, 651.54K)

There's a single ending done well, and that is Ranni's.
There's a reason you have graces and characters pointing to it and you can never kill her.

Is Gideon a stand in for players who think Soulsborne games are too hard?

Think about it:

-Uses magic to try to cheese because he has no skill.
-Is weak and squishy as fuck.
-Tries to overcome his lack of skill by essentially FAQing the world and reading everything he can get his hands on on it to give himself some kind of advantage.
-One of the easiest "bosses" in the late game to the point where you are like a boss to him.
-Profoundly believes that doing what you are about to do is impossible to the point where he doesn't even want you to try, just give up like he has.

Attached: elden - ring - gideon - ofnir.jpg (1800x900, 158.13K)

>Ending done well
>Is mistranslated to hell
hmm

>mistranslated
So? It was done well in the original version of the game then? Unlike every other ending?

Not sure you realize but the original version of the game has the english VA with Japanese subtitles, so it's still ruined.

FF is ok too if you don't miss Hyetta and Shabriri, not as fleshed out as Ranni's but still better than all the others imo

Its problem is being short as hell and you can even get it without even meeting shabriri.
Doesn't help it's hidden to hell and back too.