What's the hardest you've ever raged at a video game?

What's the hardest you've ever raged at a video game?

Attached: giphy.gif (640x360, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B8pWEUZKIds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I once squeezed my controller until it made a creak sound then remembered I'm civilized.

I've downloaded and uninstalled 3 games in the past 3 day's.

I once said "FUCK this game!" out loud and hit alt+f4 and stood up and walked outside.

Nigger brain.

I slammed a 360 controller so hard into the ground it broke. When I had to spend 50 on a new one I never raged that hard again

unfathomably based

which ones

I closed the game, no point playing if I'm not having fun.

I threw a controller against my $350 television which broke the screen

Back in the era of the PS1, there was this horseshit Star Wars fighting game called, "Masters of Teras Kasi" in which the computer did everything in its power to fuck you up, including impossible combos.

I think I snapped the disc in half at one point. What a goddamn shitshow.

One time I raged so hard in Halo 5, I punched my bed and my hand was hurting for 1 week straight, after that I never punched my bed and dropped Halo 5 because I realized the game was mid asf

Attached: 1651175644218.png (270x325, 104.75K)

I called my cat a nigger while forgetting my window was open and some black guy screamed "ay yo what the fuck?!" from outside.

When I was a kid I used to get so mad at games I'd make silly voices mocking and mimmicking what the characters were saying and hit myself, and this one time I was playing Bionic Commando on the xbox360 (the reboot with the dude with the dreads) and I got to this part with loads of snipers on roof tops, and every time you died and reloaded you had to see the little scene in which the main character says "Bingo" and I kept dying, so I started hitting myself and saying in a golem like voice "BINGO BINGO BINGO" and rolling down from my chair and onto the floor.

Attached: gollum-angry.gif (496x280, 3.6M)

I used to hit my knuckles and finger joints against my teeth whenever I lost a game and now I've fucked them for good, they're just thick layers of skin from where it's constantly healed over itself.

I honestly feel like the people who never rage even a little bit are just as bad as these ragers. At least they care about the game they're playing, they're engaged and when the outcome makes them mad they just express it. It's still shitty but it's better than not feeling anything at all, stoicfags need to get the rope

most deranged post ive seen today

Attached: 1651003973606.jpg (965x999, 487.75K)

holy shit are you autistic

I once lightly hit my pillow because I was so frustrated with the Ornstein and Smough fight. Sometimes my rage scares me.

I once almost tapped my desk with one finger in agitation when I was frustrated at a fight I couldn't beat. I've never been that mad before or since. I scare even myself sometimes, holy shit bros

i kek'd so hard i got the fucking hiccups.

Attached: 1572362947128.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

Yes.

Attached: AutisticAsFuck.gif (220x220, 440.79K)

God Fall
F1 2019
Can't remember the last something Indi

This. If a game does some bullshit that's unfair, it's guaranteed to be deleted. I'm over 30, I don't have time for that.

>FIFAfags.

Skill issue, most likely.

Cope

The worst I ever got was a weird period about a decade ago where whenever a game would kick my ass a few times I'd sort of shake and vibrate and hold my breath while imagining myself having sex with whatever killed me.

>

Attached: 1e4.png (680x375, 132.74K)

Cuck fantasy

I once uppercutted my sister across the room when she beat me playing Soul Calibur on Dreamcast

But I was always the fucker. Not the fuckee.

take your meds

how much ꜱoy do you consume?

Attached: filename.png (805x851, 88.81K)

>plays FIFA
>has anger issues and zero self control
Checks out.

imaging becoming a videogame streamer, a fate worse than death, then posting on Twitter about being smug about videogames

>when you die to asylum demon

Attached: 1650198103340.png (486x680, 78.38K)

I eat only pork rinds, parmesan cheese and vinegar.

Same. If I get mad enough to have a physical reaction, I uninstall and come back when I'm no longer in baby mode.

too many instances to name. I always rage playing smash ultimate, and swing the gamecube controller by the wire onto my bed, stomp the controller while it's on the floor, I've thrown my joy cons against the wall, squeeze the controller really hard hoping it will break so I can't play anymore. this all usually accompanied by me yelling "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDIDNG ME." I play ganondorf.

Attached: tobey maguire shocked face.jpg (390x331, 54.59K)

Says the user with anger management issues

Attached: 1639765729955.jpg (448x398, 136.4K)

I'm not the user you were replying to

Attached: 1651087126745.jpg (516x485, 16.8K)

Punched laptop screen
Another time I tried to "rage a little less harmful" and flicked the top border of another laptop, which.. also cracked the fucking screen.

I said "aww fuck" out loud once.

Lucky Chloe hit me with that counter hit scissor kick combo and I pinched the TV screen so hard it shattered

Attached: 1559690834775.png (1200x900, 589.33K)

What makes FIFAfags susceptible to this behavior? t.burger

Attached: too many npcs.webm (350x621, 2.17M)

Am fucking laughing probably the fastest I’ve seen a tv fucked up in quite a while

>Someone else shared my brand of autism
The only difference is that I hit the sofa, not myself.

Did you say sorry?

My little brother used to beat the dog whenever he was angry at video games, none of us knew till I caught him in the act. I always wondered why she was scared of him, but he's a fat fuck who always shouted at her to go away whenever she went near him so just assumed she was frightened of his voice. He stopped hitting her after I broke his arm and had his games taken away, as for me the worst I've ever done after getting angry at a video game is accidentally pulling the console off the TV unit and that's because I fell backwards to lie down as I was so mad with the controller still in my hands which yanked the thing off onto the floor. Glad wireless controllers are a staple now and that the GameCube was a near indestructible console

one time when i was a kid playing wario world i started crying while playing one of those weird gravity platforming sections. my mom said well if it's making you so upset why don't you just quit and tried to make me stop playing, but i didn't wanna stop.

i did to my cat

Attached: 1638319718124.gif (476x480, 2.79M)

What if you drink the liquid crystals in an lcd?

What happened to this guy? I haven't heard from him in like 2 years.

Many years ago I threw the controller to the ground and stomped it. The stick broke and I had to buy a new controller with my saved money.
It teached me to take care of things and not chimp out like a monkey

He's unironically correct and the only reason he got shit on is because he was referring to fortnite. Being fine with losing when you want to be better and then coping with "it's just a game" is pathetic and yes, a weak mindset. Only shitskins and women think like that, real men are competitive and strive for improvement.

Not that its excusable or that it makes it any better, this was when i was abouts 12, maybe 14 with the second situation.

MTG Arena. One day I saw draw luck that should only happen 0.0001% of the time happen eleven consecutive times.

one time while playing Street Fighter 2 on the SNES my brother was getting his ass kicked by M.Bison, (difficulty level 5) and he snapped and grabbed the cartridge out of the SNES and threw it into the couch as hard as he could four or five times, claiming he wasn't doing any real damage since the couch had so much cushion.

Attached: 1623976503968.gif (480x360, 3.8M)

nice way to pick an animal over blood, faggot woman

Your brother, if what you said was true, deserves a kick in the nuts every day for the rest of his life

The angriest I've ever been was retardedly at TF2 and I threw an open full can of coke across the room. I had to clean coke off semi newly painted gunpla and felt like a massive retard.

>It teached me

Attached: 1588459892347.jpg (398x376, 37.07K)

>raging at Madden

Probably playing CnC4 campaign back on shitty sim card internet I was using at the time. Just the slightest loss in connection meant I was having to constantly reload saves because profile progress wouldn't be saved otherwise. Disc got damaged and the case was cracked to buggery after a few hits. Still don't regret it.

I've raged harder at games, but that's one of the more notable examples of physically damaging something.

I punched a laptop in half one time I redownloaded league of legends. I hadn’t played in about 5 years and started a new account and an enemy lee sin went 30-1
I wanted to strangle that lee sin and smurfs should be shot

I’d sooner believe the other story than you not feeling threatened by the nog and apologizing out of self defence

not him but how many languages do you speak, amerifat?

I generally don't get mad at video games, especially AI. The game I got most upset with was Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 online against Wesker, Dr. Doom and Pre patch Sentinel babies.

I took a razor blade to my wrist (down the road, not across) over dead space 2 on hardest difficulty once.

American anglish and vernacular english

Now that's just sad..

Nta but allowing your family to give in to their worst impulses doesn't help them.

you should sincerely kill yourself

The only language that matters.

Attached: biomass-eating grin.jpg (418x389, 53.42K)

Are you mentally ill?

yeah, their worst impulses, like breaking the arm of their own family member ?

Quitter...kys faggot

I would sigh really hard while imagining that the devs were watching me.
Damn it must be so humiliating to watch an upstanding model gamer like myself fall into frustration. Then I would imagine them taking me aside to ask why when I took my lunch break (lunch break from what? lol). Then I would imagine myself responding in a very sober but disappointed voice that it was really bad game design for rulers to get a turn with every action. Not because it was hard - no I wasnt having trouble with that, not me. But because I would be robbed of control for 15 seconds for every 3 seconds of gameplay. I mean, my sniper just activated overwatch and the guy got to move and attack? Then I would imagine myself suggesting that the animation for ruler actions should be sped up to match their super reflexes while also reducing the amount of time I dont get to play the game. It would sound really genuine and disappointed while I would be as passive aggressive as possible. Such horrible game designers. How dare an alien not walk into my overwatch trap before dying to a cc death combo?

An animal will always be worth more than a disgusting human.

Attached: 1649545988742.gif (500x300, 977.01K)

when i was a child i used to say aloud "i don't know why you're fighting me, i'm going to just keep playing until i win so you may as well just give up" when i would lose

Attached: DURST.jpg (1830x2586, 481.77K)

When Valve started releasing video games without mouse support. This is very recently as well.

It's not just Valve, these "indie" game makers continue to make games without mouse programming. I think they may not know how to make mouse buttons, it's more insulting that way. If they do know, then they just don't want people to play with their own configuration setups.

Valve started banning my posts and getting mad with me. So I threatened to kill them all and told them to go to hell. They didn't know what to do so I helped them and don't do business with them anymore.

They can go become console game company and not know what mouse and keyboards is. I hope they need a working mouse and keyboard to skip jury duty for the rest of their life but "it doesn't work" because "we didn't want it to."

youtube.com/watch?v=B8pWEUZKIds

Attached: Ernest_Jury_Duty.gif (327x251, 1.68M)

American moment

you need to calm down

That guys not me. I did not apologize rather I dropped to the floor and hid until I was sure the Negro had moved on. Also here is my cat.

Attached: kawaii ass nigga.jpg (960x720, 50.13K)

Bingo.

>He's unironically correct and the only reason he got shit on is because he was referring to fortnite
No, people shat on him because he was retarded.
>Being fine with losing when you want to be better and then coping with "it's just a game" is pathetic
No it isn't. What's pathetic is losing your shit and throwing a tantrum like an autistic child. Keeping your composure is a sign of a healthy mind.
>Only shitskins and women think like that, real men are competitive and strive for improvement.
"Real men" don't lose their shit after losing and I doubt Ninja ever qualifies to hold that title.