You sink because you say nosing... you are strong?

You sink because you say nosing... you are strong?

Attached: 1637249679528.jpg (1200x1200, 228.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2DCEhV9xwI
youtube.com/watch?v=fcbtqcv5rdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qqA46bO4VDI
youtube.com/watch?v=oESXJzKTnVo
youtube.com/watch?v=jonsfS8j76g
youtube.com/watch?v=wE3_zb2u7fE
youtube.com/watch?v=q5Ub8z9i614
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a game this kino could never be made in this day and age

pass the boof

CoD WaW is a ww2 master piece.

I am like 100% certain there will be a cultural shift at some point and this game will be hailed as a timeless masterpiece

Konichua. Show me to the tight anime pussy please! I LOVE RICE!!

True

>Somuwan wants you tonight
Was Somuwan some other jap at the camp? Why did he mention him if we never ever see him?

somuwan and wa chu sey are skins in warzone

It's easily the best COD game for what it's worth.

What was Miller thinking throughout the campaign?

I used to love CoD campaigns. Lost interest after Advanced Warfare though.

Thats just a name of a death deity

God take me back

for what its worth I cant wait to play AW and Ghosts campaigns when they come out for gamepass
I watched Cold War, I would've been curious about it too otherwise

buckbros... how we feelin....

Attached: 1633111491232.jpg (1280x720, 95.9K)

LOL violence and gore means it's mature and deep, right guys?

CoD campaigns are action movie kino

Attached: End_of_Black_Ops,_Redemption.jpg (1025x592, 69.95K)

I guarantee theres already an 8 hour video essay on this by some tard who can barely speak english

Cold War campaign was solid, until it hit the "we needed to make cuts" part.

waw, mw2, blops 1 and 2 are like 9.5/10 campaigns if you are not a huge contrarian asshole

WaW is probably the best CoD campaign

yes ( •̀ ω •́ )

burning yellow monkeys alive was peak kino in this game.

>i-is that a severed leg?!
>SAVE ME ESRB-MAN I'M GOING INSAAAANE

It was always well regarded, and is considered the best WWII CoD.

It was made literally in the middle of this horrible declining era. Yet here we are, enjoying masterpieces like Yakuza 0, Nier Automata, Death Stranding and who knows how many others.

that's not Cod1 + UO.

The music is pretty good. It's got this insane commitment to showing violence and revelling in it. I don't think there's any games on the market these days that show gibs from explosions apart from gears of war.

this game made me mortally terrified of standing too close to the dishwasher in case it explodes and tears off my legs

About as deep as you can get from a dumb popcorn entertainment shooter game but it did at least have a balanced view of ww2 instead of just being good guys vs bad guys.
>Japs use booby traps and torture POWs
>Americans attack defenseless civilian merchant ships
>Russians use low rank cannon fodder soldiers to push the advance
>Germans are, germans I guess.

Rising Storm 2 but it’s dead

Only CoD i ever played was this one on Wii. Also my main thing in multiplayer was sneaking behind enemies and blowing myself up with a grenade

>when it kicks in
youtube.com/watch?v=h2DCEhV9xwI

Attached: 1236585693489.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

What's the point of interrogating junior enlisted?

Attached: GuP Fukuda POW Handler.jpg (1280x720, 327.22K)

Notice how none of those games were made by Westerners?

CoD1's campaign was shit
>levels are tiny compared to future titles
>hitscanners are pure RNG
>no healthkits on veteran
>too many spec ops missions where the player is solo
>constant turret/car sections that are glorified RNG checks if you live or not
>NO FUCKING HEALTH KITS ON VETERAN

Always has been chud

Why didn't the US wipe Japan off the map after WW2?

>tfw i was considered a god among my friends for figuring out that you should buy perks and pack a punch despite their high price
good times, even had a slimebag friend tell me to keep a secret from the others so he can play better than them

youtube.com/watch?v=fcbtqcv5rdQ
unironically soul
>60 million lives were lost as a result of world war II
that bombshell really stuck with me as a kid.

Attached: 1649279929435.jpg (711x620, 38.66K)

The two nukes were a show of force to make the japs give up, if japs hadn't surrendered the US would have just kept dropping nukes on all mayor cities untill japan was a wasteland. The next target after Nagasaki was supposed to be Tokyo.

For me, it's Black Cats.
youtube.com/watch?v=qqA46bO4VDI

Good cod music?..
youtube.com/watch?v=oESXJzKTnVo
youtube.com/watch?v=jonsfS8j76g

MW2's campaign blew it the fuck out immediately next year, I'm just saying.

youtube.com/watch?v=wE3_zb2u7fE

Attached: 1638019131665.gif (282x284, 105.05K)

and 4 is 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=q5Ub8z9i614
kino

you CoD 1 fags need to kys
CoD 2 did EVERYTHING better
MoH AA is also superior game
CoD 1 aged like shit and I'm tired of contrarirans hailing it as pinnacle of war fps games

no

I don't think I'd call it a cultural shift, but certainly as people get older the next generation of people will begin their nostalgia wave and bring up the games from their age group. Ten years ago people began having nostalgic memories of Halo 1 and 2, and ten years later people are waxing the same feelings for early HD Call of Duty games.

Shhhhh I need your help

Attached: vjzT4R.jpg (1118x629, 114.59K)

Black ops 2 BTFOing Mass Effect 3 in having more player choice will always be funny, having come out on the same year.

>>levels are tiny compared to future titles
Good.
>hitscanners are pure RNG
No more than in the Piss3 era games
stop playing on Veteran then, or git gud
>too many spec ops missions where the player is solo
versus essentially playing Solo 24/7 in future games?
>constant turret/car sections that are glorified RNG checks if you live or not
There's like what, two "turret" sections in the whole game?
And again, it's okay when MW era titles do this? That sea rescue mission still haunts me.

4 was never a 10/10 campaign, the only people who would ever consider it a better campaign than MW2 or BLOPS1/2 are either retards who have no brain or never replayed it after launch, simply being blinded in their hindsight since 4 was all about glitzing people with the HD graphics and such.

>straight bolt on a sniper rifle
every time.

>Had an extremely useful leaning mechanic
>Can only be activated with a keyboard

Attached: 1612332529109.gif (220x180, 602.56K)

>just saying
And being wrong.

are sniper bolts curved?

I literally saluted the tv

Attached: GEUqCRF.png (442x481, 89.77K)

It was flashier but it lacked the co-op and cards which made WAW way more replayable.

unironically makes you proud to be on the winning team

Blops 2 had no right to have that many choices and options, but I'm still mad about that Menendez/Mason sniping scene, it was obvious that isn't Menendez, so I tried to kill the captor and it failed the mission, so I thought I have to kill him
I mean it's not like he'd survive after I'll blow both of his legs off with 50 cal anyway

>Dimitri, listen to me.
>The Russian Army's advance in to Ukraine is swift and brutal. In mere months, we have reached Mariupol - the last line of defense before the Ukrainian capital. We outnumber the Ukrainians ten to one. Wave upon wave of our infantry are unleashed upon them to clear the way for our armor. Once we have control of Mariupol, we will begin the march to Kiev. There, we will ensure that every sacrifice is repaid in blood.

Yes, for a very obvious reason.

Attached: Mosin_Nagant_91_30_Sniper.jpg (3870x1191, 1.53M)

Hitscanners in CoD2 onwards can't hit you at all unless you are in a certain range and they have a set reaction time before they shoot at you on sight. In CoD1 their reaction times and accuracy are completely random and you can lose half your healthbar in a fraction of a second peaking a dude 200 meters out if you have bad luck. This does not blend well with the endless turret sections or the non regen health

Yeah thought so just never really noticed or thought about that till now.

Dimitri and Reznov would be fighting on opposite sides if they were around today

I don't know why would you think that, but you're wrong, I played the remaster last year or so and it was still fantastic, So was MW2, but I liked 4 more