DS1 > BB > ER > Sekiro > DeS > DS3 > DS2

DS1 > BB > ER > Sekiro > DeS > DS3 > DS2

Simple as.

Attached: Reifin4K.jpg (400x400, 21.25K)

DS1 > BB > Sekiro > DeS > ER > DS3 > DS2

Dark Souls 2 is way better than 3

*pinches between eyes*
Sekiro > DS3 > Bloodborne > DS1 > Demon S'holes > Elden Ring > DS2

>thing thing thing thing thing thing thing
>meme

acquire death

DS2 is fucking dogshit and will stay the worst souls game of all time

3*

Fuck you.

Attached: MV5BYzYyMGI3MzktNDg3Yy00NjYzLWIzZTctN2JkYWFlNGUzZjIyL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU3OTI4MDU@._V1_.jpg (640x908, 99.86K)

DS2 > Sekiro > DS1 > BB > DeS > Elden > DS3

DS1>DeS>Sekiro=BB>>>>>DS3=DS2=ER
this is the only correct opinion.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-01_21-37-54.png (1920x1080, 3.42M)

Liking bad things and hating good things isn't a personality

>The rest in any order > Elden Ring > Dark Souls 2

Attached: download.jpg (1080x607, 48.41K)

Keep coping

Cope

Sekiro doesn't even have MGS. What kind of ranking is this?

Have sex

>he doesn't know

EA>all of that crap

Enchanted Arms is the best From game, end of discussion.

Ranking games like this with such limited explanation is retarded. Are you ranking how you subjectively feel about them, or how you feel they more objectively stack up? Do you place more importance in pve gameplay, pvp gameplay, atmosphere, difficulty, build variety, replayability, length, etc.?

Most of you faggots complain about certain games in the series being 'unfair' or 'too hard' and rate them low due to that. Most of you are depressed faggots with no friends whose enjoyment of a game is completely dependent on your emotional state at the time.

These are just fucking bait threads for retards with low emotional stability. I know coming up with actual opinions and trying to start an actual discussion would overheat your brains, but please give it a try you retarded dicksuckers.

90s BUILDING

Sekiro's setting is based in the real world, I don't think you could fit it in like you can with Fromsoft's other fantastical works.

Normalfags started this whole tierlists and rankings thing out of insecurity. It's just a chain reaction, not people discussing their opinions. Ultimately people are looking for approval. It's not about playing, enjoying and discussing games.
90% of threads are like this now, it's basically just numbers in random order, nothing more.

DaS1 = BB > Sekiro > DeS
The rest sucks and it's not worth arguing which one sucks the less.

Based

You're the one that like DS3 and hates DS2.

Only good post in the thread. Most people don't have the right to an opinion because most people aren't self aware enough to be objective about their views. Your rankings mean fucking nothing when there's a high probability that you ranked a game based on how it made you "feel" rather than your actual analysis of the mechanics.

Why do you guys keep repeating your regurgitated opinions over and over as if you are going to think/say something different than the usual. 90% of the ratings in here are going to be the same thing

Attached: FRoml7QXIAMGfln.jpg (1280x960, 167.84K)

DeS > DSI > ER > DS2 > DS3 > BB > Sekiro
Cope.

Attached: 1590539028006.png (859x960, 360.69K)

> > >

>Sekiro's setting is based in the real world

Attached: Sekiro_Divine_Dragon_copy.jpg (1400x1400, 133.54K)

Disturbingly based, its like I made this post.

Yes, real world mythology.

KING'S FIELD > ALL

Attached: 1649411486928.png (1608x1032, 941.68K)

Swap Sekiro with ER and you're golden

Play king field you loser

I thought this was ranking the MLGS. How would you rank the MLGS cameos?

SotFS

Attached: sotfs-chad.png (806x925, 543.88K)

monhun>All of that trash

bad series for people who think mechanically badly designed games are hard. Nothing to get good at, like nigga just wait for the enemy to swing...OoooOo so hard.

DeS > DS1 > DS2 > Bloodborne > DS2: SotFS > DS3 > Sekiro > DeS Remake > ER

It fucking sucks in any game that's not King's Field. If it can't regenerate mana then it's not the game changer it's supposed to be.

>mythology is different than fantastical works now

Objective ranking, though personally I'd mark DS2 much further down since 3 is by no means a bad game.

Monster hunter fags posting the same thing for decades in much the same way that monster hunter has just been the same game for decades.

At least it isn't literally just a recycled PS2 game anymore at least.

After emulating some older MonHun games I decided that From should incorporate that stamina system where the bar permanently drops until you rest at (insert games bonfire) to dab on longsword/roll spammers thinking they're so good. I say this as a Fromdrone myself btw

Yes it is because the mythologies in other Fromsoft games are completely their own creation like they're on a different planet. Sekiro has Buddhism in it, a real world religion/mythology and the setting is around 1600AD Japan. Is that clear enough for you now.

Sekiro = BB > DS > DS2 = ER
Haven’t played DES or DS3, dropped elden ring 25 hours in, combat is extremely boring after playing Sekiro and the game is just a chore in general

>5 minutes to prep for a hunt
>3-5 minutes to run to where the monster is
>5-20 minutes depending on the monster to roll hit roll hit roll hit roll hit roll hit
>this is literally the entire gameplay loop for "hundreds of hours"
quit being a stupid nigger

Ah yes the ancient Buddhist scriptures involving dragon rot and niggas coming out of their grandsons necks...

Sounds like your average souls' boss encounter. Sure hope you're being ironic user.

Yes, Shinto is Japan's state religion and has themes of running water and stagnation, literally littered throughout Sekiro's world and story.

Just take the lost user, there's zero point digging your hole any further.

Bosses are half the experience in most Souls games, whereas bosses are the core aspect of MH games, unless you're really going to compare exploring dungeons and castles to hunting non aggressive aptonoth and farming honey for hours on end.

Sekiro is worst Souls game because it's not even a Souls game. No multiplayer and shallow/nonexistent character customization. Armored Core is more of a Souls game than Sekiro is.

souls is about the exploration and world building

Yeah while MH is about roll spam poking at fumbling sponges for hours on end, so I don't get why autists decide to compare the 2 games.

Serkio isn't a souls game, you're right. It's not pretending to be either. (dumb faggot nigger retard)

Sounds like bait. But no lies here.

I enjoyed Sekiro more over Elden Ring. I would definitely like more fast paced combat and a greater focus on a character driven main story instead of being some mook picking up the scraps after some catastrophe. To be fair I think Elden Rings setting and characters before the catastrophe was the best and most engaging in the series, but it was a lot weaker when it came to the minor characters. Many questlines were quite disappointing in their conclusion.

Finding the corpse of this person you've been vaguely helping for the past for the past 10 hours of gameplay and getting a random spell or armor set isn't a satisfying conclusion.

Demon's Souls has the best atmosphere and art direction, and also the best balance between combat and exploration. Every game afterwards is just one step closer to making the absolute boss rush game.

Elden Ring > DS1 > Sekiro > Dark Souls 3 > Bloodborne >>>>> Demon Souls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dark Souls 2

building up such a background narrative just felt like a fucking waste because they game just feels as if it serves no purpose whatsoever. Anons shit on the guys who want these games to have an actual story but it would actual be a positive at this point and im tired of acting like its not

If you're putting Sekiro and Elden Ring in comparison to the others, then it's only fair that you also include the King's Field games.

If you concede it's not a souls game then stop comparing Souls games to Sekiro. It's just fucking annoying, like you fags keep whining that every game isn't Sekiro.

jesus fuck finally a reasonable post