Do you think FF16 has a chance in hell of being any good?

Do you think FF16 has a chance in hell of being any good?

Attached: any day.png (1143x989, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ofWtkPs92Nc?t=229
youtube.com/watch?v=qo3jOooWbLY
youtube.com/watch?v=dLe40q0g3Vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forspoken has already mogged it.

>nu SqE
>good
lol

FF16 by George RR martin

I'll enjoy it when it comes on PC

Attached: file.png (994x131, 17.72K)

Jack's game was legitimate kino (even better than Elden Ring), so I wouldn't say it's hopeless

it will be a 10 hour of button mashing gameplay with 10 hours of cutscenes

tranime troons will piss and shit their pants and claim it's the best thing ever

DMC5 Nero combat director in charge of combat?

Attached: aLsHMCE.jpg (706x540, 185.78K)

Attached: kills shitga and tendie cultists.png (1307x1056, 369.16K)

After 15 and stranger of paradise, I wont even bother pirating.

Can't trust Square to do better than Elden Ring.

>FF
no.

It'll be good and Yea Forums will seethe about it.

what is this supposed to signify?

>this apple tastes great, surely this orange will taste similarly great

They already are since it's PS5 only.

It's a DMC clone
So, nope

Ff hasn't been good in decades so I'm gonna go with no.

>T-TWO MORE WEEKS SISTERS

Attached: 1625014314356.gif (500x375, 689.43K)

Yoshi-P knows how to direct a game unlike Nomura.

Will be better than stangers of rddit at least

Yea Forums likes SoP because it's on PC unlike FF16.

>guys we already ruined this franchise by making it action instead of turn-based. There’s nothing left to innovate, we’ve already ruined it as much as we possibly can
>or…. What if we only give them 1 single party member?
>Promote this man

holy shit they literally keep topping themselves. How can these madmen be stopped?

Attached: file.png (736x316, 64.26K)

Sure it will be "good", alas it will be some no fun allowed GoT bullshit and without a party to boot therefore I will avoid it like the plague.

see it is on PC
KEK

They haven't made a good game in decades. I have lost all hope in them.

No one wants to play turn based anymore dude. Even DQ12 is going action oriented. Persona 6 will probably play a little like Persona Strikers.

Source?

just look at the trailer

Attached: file.png (1261x658, 15.05K)

They're gonna make a great game unlike FFXV

hopefully it's cool but that art is horrible

>I can't have fun if the story is actually somewhat serious
Go play Strangers of Paradise for le epic memes dude.

That's not an announcement of a PC release dude lmao.

>in the nvidia leaks
>the trailer is literally from a PC build
>N-NO THAT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Literally the only reason I care about XVI.

A lot of people on Yea Forums hope the 7 remake gets cancelled after part 2, and while that's extremely likely, my hope is it continues for years and years and only gets worse so we all get to see exactly how much shit the hardcore fans are willing to eat before giving up

Maybe if you people bought the turn-based games, they'd be more interested in making more of them.

Attached: ffd530.jpg (530x325, 44.45K)

youtu.be/ofWtkPs92Nc?t=229
its literally in the trailer

>muh Nvidia leaks
Can't wait to be hearing about this cope for the rest of time.

this game will be DMC dumbed down infinitely because of the casual FF fans that can't into combo execution yet still feel they have a right to reach the end of the game

Outside of the fact that it looks like a PS3 game and the artstyle is way too mundane for a mainline FF title, it looks great.

Oh shit I forgot about 7R, I blacked it out of my mind because it honestly felt like a fan remake in unreal rather than an official game.

There's literally not a single bad mainline final fantasy game. At most they're just mediocre in comparison to the rest of the series.

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA
OH NOOOOOONONONONONNONONO
HE BOUGHT A TRANNYSTATION FOR NOTHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH

Attached: file.png (1528x919, 129.8K)

That's not an announcement of a PC release. Only confirmed for PS5 so far.

>mundane
Good. Nomura injected way too much gay shit in this series, I'm glad it's back to basics.

>It's a DMC clone
fantastic

>No one wants to play turn based anymore dude.
Pokemon Sword and Shield sold more than DQ11, Persona 5 and FF15 combined

>No one wants to play turn based anymore dude
Apparantly people do seeing as how Pokemon is still theost popular franchise in the world

dont worry bud you can go back to worshiping BLM to cope, it'll make you feel better

Attached: fdaMQi80Fq.webm (1282x722, 2.85M)

Every ff fan on earth would love turned based combat. Then they could focus their resources to actually having good writing and world design instead of this combat system which doesn't fit ff.

>Good. Nomura injected way too much gay shit in this series, I'm glad it's back to basics.
Oh yeah when it comes to the characters, yes
But the environments in that trailer might as well be the Witcher. That's kinda of bad but maybe it's just the beginning of the game?
I'm sure glad the MC isn't a faggot.

If the implication is that I should want Final Fantasy to be more like modern PokeSHIT then lol, lmao, LMFAO. I would unironically rather play FF15.

>back to basics.
you mean back to ff tactics.
FF before nomura was amano flamboyancy.

powerful

>Outside of the fact that it looks like a PS3 game
Good. Fuck graphics and the whores that shill it. It is one of the least important features of a video game and it is the main reason why FF games have been so shit for so long. Such a waste of time and effort on shit barely anyone cares about these days.

The most popular games have the worst fucking graphics. Fortnite, Minecraft, GTAV, BotW, Animal Crossing, Elden Ring, etc.

Attached: l_4fcebcc486efboidbj.jpg (640x400, 73.81K)

Pokemon sells to Pokemon fans. It could be an action game and those retards would still buy it.

I actually like Yoshi, but you people really need to cool it with idolizing him so much. He's a great business man, but as of right now, all he's been responsible for so far is an overly formulaic MMO that relies on the same lazy patch cycle ever since. If anything, the game shows how great he is at cutting corners. Wether he has it to direct a game outside of this bubble still remains to be seen.

Square is back baby. PS5 is about to become the new PS1 for Japanese games.

>Good. Nomura injected way too much gay shit in this series, I'm glad it's back to basics.

Attached: 1637194926237.jpg (426x426, 157.65K)

hahaha

Creative Business Unit 3 unironically hasn't made a bad video game.

jokes on you user, fujos can never be satisfied

You realize that's what the Bravely Default and Ocotopath/Triangle games are for right? The market for turn based games is objectively smaller than adrukn games, so it makes sense that the bigger teams make action games and the smaller teams make the turn based games.

it can't possibly be any worse than 13 or 15

youtube.com/watch?v=qo3jOooWbLY

Attached: 1625075101135.jpg (500x500, 38.09K)

they also haven't made any other videogames beyond 1

>guys we already ruined this franchise by making it action instead of turn-based.
I bet you still think FF7 ruined Final Fantasy by making it 3D

>….What if we only give them 1 single party member?
Oh sorry, I thought you were retarded instead you're just lying and shitposting in bad faith

Yes... and?

10 more years of this kino???

Attached: 1651437918250.jpg (671x1067, 554.26K)

FF15 wasn't that bad. It just wasn't Versus XIII.

Attached: Group.jpg (1790x1080, 344.57K)

not something to brag about if you have no other examples.

Turn based trannies are mentally ill lol.

Attached: 1651438022394.jpg (1397x1746, 1.21M)

The original point was that you should assume shit because Squeenix makes shit, then when I point out CBU3 has never made a bad game suddenly there are no examples?
What does any of Squeenix's modern titles have to do with CBU3 is my point.

they have to fall off at some point...right? Hell, even 6.1 was fucking great

youtube.com/watch?v=dLe40q0g3Vw

I mean final fantasy has been dying a slow death ever since they made the shift in combat styles. It's absolutely sucked all of the strategy and soul out of the games.

at the risk of summoning a certain someone I won't elaborate, but there were pieces of the last mainline FF game that absolutely had soul

>Soken knows his time is limited and is training his understudies to do shit like this so his legacy lives on
Fantastic

>ever made a bad game
>make 1 game (after failing the first time)
>think that means anything
so cute, especially since XVI has been in development for 6 years and has already been delayed.

can anyone actually describe what Final Fantasy is these days? like what makes a game Final Fantasy apart from the recurring summons/spells etc. at this point i feel like it would only be beneficial to completely drop the FF title and give new entries their own name, it would solve so many problems, there wouldn't be these endless debates of turn based vs action, but alas, the FF title is just free money i guess

it's truly incredible. The story has had its ups and downs, but the thing that has constantly remained god-tier has been the music