Elden Ring Let Me Solo Her

What are Yea Forumss thoughts on the biggest Dark Souls meme since Giant Dad?

Attached: letmesoloher.jpg (2500x3500, 361.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yvNddp8uFdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>b-but its Reddit!
And Giant Dad was made by a man who wears a dress. And you all loved it.

Attached: jarhead.jpg (2048x2048, 169.7K)

I think it got popular because of tiktok and not reddit. Tiktok is way bigger than Yea Forums at this point too

it's cringe as fuck and feels forced in the worst way even if it wasn't

>Let me solo her
Skilless shitter who help casuls fight a shitty boss
>GiantDad
Pwns casuls and puts them in their place

absolutely reeks of trend chasing for the sake of trend chasing

forced social media meme
giantdad was organic

man in a dress confirmed for more based and manly than reddit

>biggest Dark Souls meme since Giant Dad
Zanzibart

Stop yanking your own dick, kill a stone with a bird whether it be by hand or a bush.

Did previous games even have a super-iconic build? I can only think of giant dad.

DeS: no one cared, game was unknown back then
DS1: giant dad
DS2: ???
Bloodborne: no one pvp'd
DS3: ???
Sekiro: lol

Im not a huge fan of the "le wholesome hero" thing but I like the build. Naked guy with dual katanas and a stupid helmet is classic

Attached: 363ilm.jpg (600x400, 177.82K)

Giantdad was literally a forced meme by a youtuber

Don't understand why people care so much.

>DS2: Dark Magic spamming, SS, fast rollers wearing Havel's/Smelter's armor

That's Elden Ring in its entirety.

it's annoying because it's centered around a specific person. the fact that he is the meme is what makes it annoying. feels like a big jerkoff even if that's not what he originally intended

Attached: 1648377019652.jpg (1218x763, 207.26K)

We used to be able to have fun in the soulborne community.
Now fake Yea Forumstards think any kind of authentic enjoyment is cringe

why does it look like "he" has top surgery scars?

let me solo her

Attached: black_knife_tiche_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 18.68K)

Its popular, so i hate it.

>feels forced
A meaningless cop-out used when you can't admit that your only reason is irrational.

Think people are overobsessed with it, but I like the idea of tryhard e-celebs got btfo by some literal who being unhinged.

It'd be cooler if he used colossal weapons instead of ROB and cold infused uchi like half of all ER players.

You could've stopped this but you said that gatekeeping kills gaming.

>this website is ever shrinking
>even here the meme was forced, only a few cared, and is already long dead

Counterpoint: Giantdad said "bitch" and "faggot." That scared away redditors for a while and was part of the reason why Yea Forums liked him

>megacope

it makes me want to not do malenia coop for some reason, i feel inadequate i dont want to use op weapons to cheese the boss

He's based, in a way.
My favorite thing to do now is copy his build + the katanas, drop my summon sign by the boss, then use the Sit Down gesture and let her kill me.
Alternatively the second we enter the boss fog I equip two greatshields, run to the far corner, and hide during the entire fight.

Attached: hoorah.gif (480x270, 1.37M)

>t. let me solo her
go back if you like the attention there more

DS2 is probably havelmonsters with the smelter demon helm. Very iconic for a few patches.

maybe if you love let me solo her so much, you should marry her?

Why do people bother co-oping for her anyway? Mohg is easier and gives comparable runes.
People almost never, and I mean never beat her in coop. Unless everyone has a full bleed setup and she doesnt use Waterfowl, its just not happening.

Side note if you use magic, try Star Shower. It literally just follows her around when she dodges and hits her every time. I used summons to beat her, + a lot of sorceries and my katana.
>you didnt beat the--
I dont give a fuck. She's more bullshit than Orphan + Demon of Hatred combined. Suck my cock.

>someone spends time getting good at what sounds like a gimmick fight and it getting his 15 minutes of fame over it
Me. Good for him I guess.

That sounds like a lot of your time wasted for le epic troll. At least make a funny video and upload it.

>DeS
Scraping spear niggers

Did you expect anything else out of a reddit meme?

while true i don't think it's fair or even particularly sane to compare such different forms of social media

Solobart... Forgive me...

The weapon itself is iconic but the build is not, sadly. If they all had the burger king helmet + rags or something I could buy it

anonbart forgive me

>That scared away redditors for a while and was part of the reason why Yea Forums liked him
i love the mentality that you have to be a basement dweller on an anime imageboard to be able to read "faggot" without bursting into flames and by "i love" i mean "my fat rolls jiggle with disdainful laughter at"

Attached: 1631920249481.jpg (380x349, 23.63K)

reddit nonsense

you see an emaciated male's separation between sternum and pectorals and think "tranny top scars!" your fucking brain is rotted and there's no saving you anymore

Attached: 1637780082509.jpg (252x219, 4.17K)

>it’s fake opportunist cultural parasitism so I hate it

What, there can never be a "great figure" joke ever again because Giantdad already did it?

Attached: 1650378373434.png (146x187, 17.86K)

I don't get the appeal, but I don't have any kind of hatred for him or the people who post about him. He just used broken shit to beat a boss who doesn't require anywhere near that amount of power, it's really not interesting.

ywnbaw

That’s not what I said. I said this shit is fake.

I don’t think it’s fair to From that some random faggot is obviously trying to profit off of their years of work and development by absorbing the culture of the game and trying to monetize it.

>keeps spamming out
Why are you obsessed with shilling this reddit shit?

this. But normies hold him up as a God because Melania is seen as the hardest boss in the game and they can't fathom learning her moveset.

>some random faggot is obviously trying to profit off of
So your complaint is still that anything after Giantdad is "forced" or a "grift"

speaking of redditors

That's the kinda stuff that makes the community great.
>Journos writing articles about him, "dog", o you don't have the right.
Peak reddit cringe.

>it's just a naked guy
Strike 1: Boring and already in every game.
>with a pot on his head
Strike 2: We already have a naked jarman spirit summon, how unoriginal.
>LMAO 2KAT
Strike 3

Fucking hell reddit, why are you like this?
Not gonna lie, I did get a laugh out of the "Let me date her" variant with Varre's Bouquet

Attached: 1412637270401.jpg (600x540, 62.23K)

>rivers of blood

he didn't solo her

cope. he reuploaded the video without any of the nono words.

I’m saying THIS is a forced grift, because it is a forced grift, regardless of any precedent

the only one here who’s obsessed is you, dumb ESL

why dont you look at the picture retard

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yvNddp8uFdQ
>solos the host instead

DeS had 2kat or scraping invaders.
DaS had GiantDad, but before that was crystal ring dragons.
DaS2 had the Havel shit.
Bloodborne had the short-lived RifleSpear knight, but after that was nerfed I dunno.
DaS3, not a fucking clue.

looking at the picture is why i think you're completely insane and your brain has been melted by forced Yea Forums memes