16 months in Early Access

>16 months in Early Access
>the level cap has gone from Level 4 to ... Level 4
When did you realize Larian used the goodwill garnered from the successfully run Divinity OS 2 Early Access to scam a shit ton of people on this "game"?

Attached: ER9fGrVWoAUKPZl.jpg (2560x1440, 673.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/U8CZY5n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't have to buy it until it releases. What's the problem?

when I realized they made another Original Sin game and called it Baldur's Gate to cash in on the name.

In the current state of CRPG developers, who would you have chosen to make BG3? Beamdog? Owlcat? Obsidian? Hell, current Bioware? Would be worse.

Did you expect a sequel to a 20 years old game to be on the same engine? The original third game that was canceled in 2004 was not going to be related to the originals anyway and this one is

Get mad Owlcucks

Attached: 1618899608435.gif (202x227, 365.35K)

Wait, Egoraptor's wife is a character in the game?
Was this some kind of supporter reward?

>heavily narrative-driven game
>early access
I don't understand the logic of this. You can't string people along for months on end and expect people to keep interest. Nobody can remember the story thus far after 6 months. So they have to play it all over again with every substantial update? Then repeat the same thing however many months later?

Waffle here.
I blame covid.

Did they add paladin yet?

Not playing it until they have.

Studio ZA/UM

>When did you realize Larian used the goodwill garnered from the successfully run Divinity OS 2 Early Access to scam a shit ton of people on this "game"?
So they used the same tactic from OS1, on OS2 and now BG3? It literally works for them so why stop.

Attached: bg3.png (716x647, 992.29K)

how do you have the energy to be this upset or pretend to be this upset about dumb fucking bullshit

No, apparently 5E paladins are super complex to add into a game so theyre having trouble.

Probably because they can't into reactions even though Solasta does it just fine.

It's missing along with bard

what does that have to do with my point? Larian could have made a real sequel and it might have been good, but they just reused the same old shit.
I expected it to have the same system on a new engine, not to be Divinity Original Sin: Forgotten Realms edition.

>I expected it to have the same system on a new engine
Tell that to WotC, retard

>5E paladins are super complex
How so? I'm not that into 5E but they still do shit like lay on hands, smite and immunity to disease? Those are all extremely basic to implement.

What feature specifically?

Both points are exactly why the majority of fans are split down the middle. I would be happy either way. Game looks great, but I agree they didn't need to take the Baldur's Gate name. They could have called it Divinity OS3 and I'd still enjoy it.

>the same system
expecting a officially licensed AD&D 2e game in 2022 is pretty unrealistic

Don't make a white male.

Attached: 55578235446998.png (831x868, 703.83K)

this gen so far really has been a whole lot of coasting on good will huh

>anything 5ed
>complex
really nigga? just copy shitty unity pathfinder games then...

get new material Owlcuck

Don't care, still playing it

Attached: undefined - Imgur.png (334x494, 356.52K)

I thought the cap was 5

SETTING SAIL FOR SALES

I'm still just waiting for the full game to be released. Haven't paid much attention at all to the early access build but the sexy outfits I've seen posted give me high hopes.

Why is this always posted? Makes no sense.

>start the game as a prisoner on a foreign ship
>something magical or supernatural is done to you
>Ship is attacked by another being
>Must escape the ship while it is burning by fighting trash mobs
>Meet future party members while on board of the ship.
>Ship sinks/crash
>You get saved from the wreckage by a mysterious supernatural being or force.
>Wake up on a beach with dead fishermen around you.
>Meet up with party members again.

Stopped there. Literally the intro from DOS2 with a new skin on it.

>we are sorely disappointed
if they want people to play as ugly demon niggers, they should have just not made a character creator
actual work time spent making sure players arent too White Male. fuck them lmao

free here
gog-games.com/search/baldur's%20gate

Attached: 846.png (1144x608, 519.67K)

most of the outfits you've seen are probably user made mods.

lol imagine people falling for this

indeed, calling what your consumers create "boring" makes no sense.

Divine Smite works differently than in older versions. They can choose to use it after hitting (or critting) an enemy, spending spellslots in the process. So if BG3 was accurate to 5e, you'd need to see a prompt each time you hit with your paladin and choose whether you want to spend spellslots to use Divine Smite.

I would be too. Imagine if I gave you the tools to make slutty halflings and drow and big tit elves and you make boring human man. All the work I put into modeling the dwarf woman's ass and thighs put to waste because people are too fucking lazy to use my tools to make hot sluts

Like Solasta

D&D is such trash system when shoved into video game format. The only reason to use it was broaden the demographic when games weren't nearly as popular.

Based, Have a Shadowcute nude.

imgur.com/U8CZY5n

Attached: 3252465362452.png (1342x1006, 2.06M)

>playing 1.0
>not waiting 2-3 years for the Definitive Edition
it's the only way to go with these giant RPGs, and Larian always does massive overhauls to late-game content just like OS2

Attached: 4na218vg9ji41.jpg (618x685, 253.71K)

lol imagine not knowing how torrent works

Sucking on Shadowheart's cute pink nipples!

Because half of the people testing EA are just using the default and rushing through to test classes etc.

been using that site for years, never once had a problem

The "Definitive Edition" will be like 2025 or something stupid. They'll keep adding to it forever.

Reformat your drive, or don't, your head I guess.

why would i buy it when it releases instead of pirating it?

o em gee, this is the worst thing that happend to me in my life. A dev who worked on something and wants it to be used joked about it! he even called me boring !!!! wow

I remember the DE of OS1 added a whole bunch of things and totally redid the shitty final boss dragon fight, but I don't remember the OS2 DE changing anything too major.

they redid Arx, or at least said they did

literally just hosting games that didn't have any DRM to begin with lmao

Then why complain?

lvl 4? wtf. i haven't played the game, how are you meant to get more powerful through the game if you only level up 3 times? is it just from gear upgrades? or are there other systems for player growth

that breaks up the game literally every round, between rounds for AoO reactions etc. Larian seemingly don't want that but its hard to see how else it would work without butchering it. I literally expect it to be an ability like sneak attack is, where if you miss it refunds the spell slot.

So you can buff people with advantage, or maybe guarantee next hit a crit, and pair it with that to mimic doing the rolls first then deciding to smite.

Its only like 4/5ths of act 1, your not expected to get more powerful because its not finished. Plus level 5 means a bunch of new skills to add, which they should do honestly. Every odd level on full release is probably going to lead to a ton of bugs people find

any way to make nipples, boobs, and ears bigger yet?

Mods

people look at this reaction as
>see! they're KEKED! KEKED!
But I see it as
>oh gee, this average white human is the default character people want to play
>wouldn't it be funny if we catered the game (and others) to this kind of audience haha

OH I SEE IT NOW
SHE LOOKS LIKE MACKENZIE DAVIS!! no wonder why she's a cutie

It's neither though, it's just
>lol Vault Dweller
>also please test different shit, that's what EA is for