XC3

OK so what the fuck is the timeline of events in this game?

Apparently Keves and Agnus have been at war with one-another for years, enough that both nations have their own military hierarchy, war tech, war heroes and system where soldiers on both sides need to keep killing enemies to stave off their 10 years life expectancy (potentially tied to their ability to summon Blade Weapons).

But then in the latest trailer, it seems that the merging of the two worlds happened when Noah, who is 18 according to promotional material, was a kid. So they have a system in place where soldiers only have ten years to live, and they know for a fact said soldiers only have that long to live, but the war itself has been going on for a decade top? Is Noah a clone of the original Noah featured in the cutscene? Are we heading toward Xenogears-tier schizo past lives remembrance and soul reincarnations? Or is the game really taking place ten or so years following the merge and it just LOOKS like a conflict that's been going on for much longer?

Attached: it's a wild ride this passage of fate.png (1399x779, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=txEpQ4pKFFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only important question is WHO STABBED URAYA?!

Attached: xc3 box art 2.jpg (439x720, 80.81K)

Well, it's pretty obvious it was the Mechonis Sword.
But that sword was completely obliterated by Zanza. So who rebuilt the Mechonis Sword just to slash Uraya in two?

Which of the 3 does anal?

Attached: xc3 girls.jpg (1234x1349, 913.27K)

Sena, it's the only hole Lanz' magnum dick can fit in. Mio and Noah only have vaginal sex in the missionary position while holding hands. Eunie pegs Taion but otherwise is still a virgin.

Why does Mio's Core Crystal look exactly like Nia's but upside-down? Is she a clone? If she's a regular Blade, then who did she eat to become a Flesh Eater? And why are Blades like Mio and Sena also subject to the hard 10 years life expectancy? Shouldn't Blades have particularly long life-spans, or at least life-spans tied to their Driver? Speaking of, who is Sena's Driver anyway? Did Pyra/Mythra somehow did away with the entire Blade lifecycle since the world didn't need Titans anymore and now Blades are free to be their own individuals? If so, how do Cores awaken? Who decides it's time to "give birth" to a new Blade? Can Blades still evolve based on data gathered or are they now "fixed" to whatever form they were when the Conduit fucked off? What about their memories?

Attached: 1644759194546.jpg (1010x680, 147.55K)

Does a Xenoblade 3 thread NEED to start with bait and bots to get any replies before 404?

Attached: 1644776342609.jpg (1500x1123, 286.95K)

Does high entia have puss puss?

Considering they used to take Hom consorts to dilute their bloodline to escape the curse of Zanza, yes, High Entias do in fact have puss puss.
God I wish I could have been one of the first Homs to fuck an High Entia, back when they looked closer to Telethias

>But then in the latest trailer, it seems that the merging of the two worlds happened when Noah, who is 18 according to promotional material, was a kid

No it doesn't? The trailers haven't said anything about the worlds merging even though it's obvious that's what happened.

What do you think "it seems" means?

Jumping to conclusions with no evidence

>what the fuck is the timeline of events in this game
Not the one from Alvis's vision that's for sure

Attached: Hand in hand.png (992x1476, 1.25M)

Ok big guy, tells me what's your logical conclusion to the game featuring two nations, one led by Melia, one led by Nia, one featuring Homs, High Entia and Machina, the other Blades and Flesh Eaters, the game's combat being based around fusion combos between party members of both nations, with the arts of the seemingly XC1 faction behaving like XC1 arts (Break-Topple-Daze combo, timer-based cooldowns) and the arts of the other nation behaving like XC2 arts (Break-Topple-Launch combo, hit-based cooldowns) and a cutscene featuring an entire other planet appearing in the sky out of nowhere.

If the game doesn't take place in a fusion of the XC1 and XC2 universe, then what's going on?

Also keep in mind that the key art of the game features both the Urayan Titan and Mechonis Sword, a clear callback to both the covers of Xenoblade 1 and 2, and the game's shown environments also feature other such fusions and callbacks to previous regions of both games.

So please, enlighten us, what are we meant to assume happened if not a merging of both worlds?

>No lewd designs or anything eye popping
Why the fuck bother with this game? Especially in a sci fi fantasy anime game?

Attached: 1638752318151.png (399x363, 233.64K)

Alvis' only seen Mio and Noah fucking, he lacks the greater context and just assumed it meant both nations were at peace.

Yes it's obvious it's a merger of the two worlds. There's no evidence it happened when Noah was a child. The only thing you posted that might point to that is this, I assume:

>an entire other planet appearing in the sky out of nowhere.

Except that planet is there the whole time in that short scene, it may be a space stations or something else. There's no indication the worlds are merging at that moment.

These designs are so tame compared to XC2. It's clear Nintendo rejected quite a few before finally accepting this.

We don't know, inconsistencies like that are part of the mystery that we will have to solve. My theory is that this scene isn't current Noah remembering, or a flashback to the merge from Noah's time. But that it is actually a child Noah somehow experiencing the merge from back when it happened, probably a dream. It will probably be one of the first scenes of the game.
>Clone
Probably, the other possibility is that she actually is Nia's daughter. Personally I like the daughter idea more.
>Did Pyra/Mythra do something
More than likely, the Aegis were in charge of the evolution system and were only sending information unconsciously, we know that they can directly interface with cores to try to repair them, it makes sense to be able to change information in order to get rid of functions, such as the Titan transformation and to no longer need the link between Driver and Blade to be active, then it's just a matter of turning on the reproductive function of their bodies and they should birth new cores just like Titans did. It could be how Nia was able to make Mio.

Attached: miobutt.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

I'm going to guess that Alvis' vision only lasted for the years of the pocket universe up until it's collapse and re-merging into the original universe. He couldn't have known what would happen after, because the Ether from the other universe wouldn't reach theirs. There was likely a good amount of peace in both universes before the merge, possibly after. It was the true enemy that messed it up and once it is gone, they will all go back to being peaceful.

I would be shocked if Keves had managed to build a space station before Agnus did.

>But that sword was completely obliterated by Zanza. So who rebuilt the Mechonis Sword just to slash Uraya in two?
Not this mistake again, it wasn't, it was cut in half and felt in the ocean.

Xbc3 thread are shitposted so hard that people gave up and now avoid then.

He was just being optimistic okay???

Alvis was obviously watching the world POST xbc3.

It's very likely that it's all a simulated universe, not unlike XB1 before the end

Alvis

The game just looks bad in general, I'm sorry there's anons who genuinely don't like what you like but that's how it is. You can't automatically claim doomposting and shit at everyone not liking the game.

It was cut closer to the hilt than what is seen in the XC3 box art.

Attached: mechonis.png (720x495, 201.88K)

The only legitimate criticism of the game that has been given is the battle UI and it’s not any worse than Xenoblade 2

(That's what it looks like to me at least. It's hard to tell.)

I for one am glad Xenoblade 2 fags will not buy our game. Begone Twitter tards.

Someone in the /vg/ thread pointed this out. Just thought I would do so here as well. Same buildings. Also, girl has a symbol we haven't seen before, could be connected with Trinity Processor, so Pyra and Mythra.

Attached: 1651445263744.jpg (1432x2349, 310.27K)

I hope they keep doing the small videos, there's a lot of neat details in them.

Attached: AAcw5GAADLl9.jpg (815x768, 100.99K)

It is surprising how many new things we learn. They try to use specific camera angles to hide them though, but some things are just impossible to not show.

Alvis only saw the ending credits of Xenoblade 20.

That makes 4 symbols now.
>Keves
>Agnus
>Vandham's eye patch
>Green bow user's accessory and armor
But what does it all mean? It isn't like either Keves or Agnus' symbols are based on any of the symbols found in their respective games. Nor does Vandham's. Only Bow girl has something that COULD be related to the trinity and even that is a bit of a stretch.

Attached: Kamenblade Ridernicles.png (889x998, 371.96K)

kamen rider shit is just power rangers for weebs

The weapons they summon are "innate" and unique to each individual. Furthermore, they are capable of fusing together, something only ever seen before by Pyra/Mythra.

Sometime after 2, some weird experiment or phenomena must have happened that fused everyone with Blades somehow. They might have some memories from former humans they were fused with. A combination of Blade lore from XC2 and Mims from X. They think they are humans, but the real, original humans have been long dead.

xenoblade is also shit for weebs. What a coincidence

we don't know for sure, but my personality is that sometime after 2, something fucked up happened to fuse all living things with Blades, for whatever reason.

While I do find it funny you used Blade for 2, since there was a kind of aspect of "Gotta check them all". I think Fourze fit better for 2, since it was a big friendship theme and also redeeming the villains. Also
Kengo getting killed and resurrected. W for 3 seems pretty adpt though, since I am sure the reason for the Ouroboros and Wild Ride is the same kind of transformation.

I chose Blade for 2 because its beginning sucks so bad it became hilarious and meme-worthy but then the show fixed itself and become undiluted kino

>and also redeeming the villains
Doesn't really work when the biggest villains (Amalthus and Malos) weren't redeemed and fucking died.

Attached: blade op explained.jpg (1237x1004, 314.11K)

Ah, I see. Well, let's just hope that 3 really does turn into a Double and does turn into a Zi-O. I wonder though, if Noah and Mio's Ouroboros will get an upgrade like Double Xtream. That was a very good one. If they do though, will it be called Xenoblade

I think it's VERY likely the Ouroboros we see at the start of the game isn't the party's final powerups, after all XC1 had Monado 2 halfway through and Monado 3 at the very end and 2 had the Master Driver/Pneuma upgrade and the Pyra/Mythra and Nia combo attack.

I expect a fusion of the whole party together, or at least a 3-man Ouroboros.

What the fuck is this revision?

>I expect a fusion of the whole party together
I do too. Also, I am remembering the interview Takahashi did for 2 about how he wanted the Blades to be Giants like Ultraman. So it seems like almost all of the things 2 dropped are being put in 3. I wouldn't be shocked if 3's ending takes ques from Dynazenon. Either way, all I want now is for Mega Spinning Edge to looks like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=txEpQ4pKFFU

Have gay sex, incel.

Taion is going to be the best character, isn’t he

Attached: 4290537E-888D-4FF0-B433-B919971C0CB1.jpg (800x885, 231.3K)

Yes. After all, he need to make his dads proud!

Attached: [Adjust Glasses].jpg (960x508, 46.14K)

No, he sounds like he's going to be a gigantic faggot the whole game.
>You will listen to my orders
Bitch fuck off. I hate the tacticians in almost every game, they are always full of themselves and their 'arc' is them realizing that they either suck at their job, or even if they are good at it, they have a hyper inflated ego that makes them unbearable to be around.

He's cute.

>dads

Attached: 1513885376988.jpg (1280x1440, 573.65K)

>Are we heading toward Xenogears-tier
no. it's just derivative of xenogears like every other game takahashi ever directed. never as good, never as interesting

Retard

Attached: 1542042600946.png (750x723, 802.87K)

Gonna need new collab pics when all is said and done. Love me some Xenoblade crossovers

Attached: 1533751069049.png (1500x2645, 3.82M)

>but the war itself has been going on for a decade top?
Yeah. What's the issue here? The whole 10 year to live thing could've been a recent thing.

>The game just looks bad in general
It looks kino

Attached: a.png (1743x581, 1.1M)

It has to have been something that's been going on for a while, otherwise how would they know they only have 10 years to live?

I wonder how towns will work. It was already weird in XC2 when you were wanted fugitives with a walking nuke for the first quarter of the game and nobody ever noticed or cared outside a handful of story cutscenes but now your party are known, wanted war criminals on the run from BOTH nations the world seems made of so it'll be weird doing menial sidequests for NPCs when their generals literally decided to halt the war their entire way of life is based around just to hunt you down, and even then, half your party is composed of enemies to the other half's nation, so say you enter a Keves town, how will they react to you walking around with three Agnus soldiers? Will you have to say they're PoWs, and vice-versa in Agnus towns?

Eunie in Lanz jacket! She's not in her skin-tight suit. Wonder what the front looks like.

Attached: FRXJDQSXIAIU_f1.jpg (520x632, 58.27K)

>the areas look just as empty as XC1
Big yikes. Monolith soft still haven't figured how to make big areas with things to do in them?

Attached: 1613673937744.png (368x298, 120.25K)