Company still attempts to make money off a beloved franchise despite it be being dead for years

>company still attempts to make money off a beloved franchise despite it be being dead for years

Attached: rs_634x1024-160414112403-634-5selena-lipstick(3).jpg (634x1024, 184.82K)

name THREE (3) companies

Good. I want old games on Steam that I could just easily emulate because I want big fat cheevos and you can suck my dick faggot.

owned.

capcom konami sega namco tecmo nintendo

there's six you dumb faggot

crapcum
lucasart
acclaim
sega
nintendo
sony
microshit

Konami
Nintendo
Atrai

>company refuses to make money off any of their beloved beloved franchises because making money off pachinko is easier
Just sell the fucking IPs already Jesus.

Attached: iu.jpg (1920x1080, 61.58K)

Disney

Soul Reaver?

>Need for Speed
>Settlers
>Halo
>Metal Gear

Ron Paul delivered Celina as a baby.

>Celina

Selena. Sorry, I don't give a shit about celebrities.

Her music wasn't that good and the bitch didn't even speak spanish despite trying to milk that market.

Attached: F247D154-C974-41EF-919D-75FEEC831864.jpg (2048x2048, 347.34K)

Feels weird pop up a boner for death chicks.
For me is "Como la Flor".

she started out singing Spanish songs and then was going to break into more English songs before she died

The president of her fanclub did us all a favor.

Nailed it on the head

Attached: 3DF7DE6F-267D-4F6F-8E08-283385DAAB8F.gif (245x300, 1.63M)

Dont care. A nice butt is a nice butt

BUTTCHEEKS??

Corpus Christi user here, how the absolute fuck does anyone outside of this shithole still know who Selena is?

Attached: 1639984895559.jpg (2934x2035, 733.77K)

From shit

The movie, the music even the Netflix series maybe

She’s a classic here in my third world country.
NO ME QUEDA MAS

Cause I have the bumper from the car of Selenas

It's her dad milking it for all he can. He always portrays himself as a good man in movie/tv adaptations lmao

Even in the MOVIE???

They made a netflix series? And I thought the limited edition commemorative convenience store cups were stooping low. Fucking hell just let the poor girl rest.

Attached: 1637057432875.jpg (1200x1172, 127.77K)

I only know Selena because of that JLo movie fom way way back (late 90s?)

COS IM DREAMING
OF U TONIGHT
TILL TOMORROW
ILL BE HOLDING U TIGHT

I’m in California. Mexican girls used to dress up as Selena and shit during school spirit weeks, if you have a Hispanic friend you probably have heard Selena music as well in some party playlist. She’s super mainstream.

latinas really are just built different

Yeah they made a Selena Netflix series two years ago, it’s pretty okay and gives a little more insight to when she was apart of the family band before her solo career

Attached: 6D126D2D-CE83-497C-AB4C-1C6B255690FE.jpg (1280x720, 83.2K)

did enjoy the music

blizzard, konami, jewbisoft

was thee series any good? ive seen the movie and liked it

Like I said, it was okay, the first part is about Selena y Los Dinos and towards the end of the first part and second part is when it focuses on Selena’s solo career

The ass was fat.

>He always portrays himself as a good man in movie/tv adaptations lmao
Was he?

Netflix one is total garbage, the 95 docu movie was great.

She was too fine, she had to die

>Netflix one is total garbage
Explain further please?

At least in Mexico her music is imbued in the public consciousness payola was and is still effective to shill your music to the taco market people sing and dance her songs at parties, weddings and even quinceañeras.
The movie and the series made sure that she won't be forgotten for a long while.

why must good things always get destroyed

Pedonigger?

>only had one outfit with an upskirt
>all pics of her panties are super low quality
I hate it.

Latinas are just great why can't all women be built like that

Maggots ate that a long time ago. Be respectful.

Adding to and , anywhere hispanic immigrant families go, her music comes with

>tfw you will never be the undertaker and hotdog her ass before putting it in the coffin
I envy Chris.

Pinche Jennifer y los Jets maricon.

Attached: 41SV7ECF9DL.jpg (300x300, 23.51K)

WHICH?

Didn't think anyone here knew who Selena was. I've seen 2 dead celebs pushed: Julia Child and Lucille Ball. Both had movies and a documentary recently. Julia even got a food competition show "Julia Child Challenge" on Food Network.

B-but Karol G honors Selena at Coachella... Well, my favorite dead celebrity singer is still Aaliyah.

>Aaliyah
Now THERE is an overrated corpse.

can i get a qrd

A nigress pop singer that died in a plane crash in 2001. she was in that vampire movie, queen of the damned.

thanks

COOM STATUS: GONNA

Attached: latinas0.webm (576x1024, 893.92K)

Hotdog??

>All the replies itt shitting on capcom
absolutely based. I will NEVER let the redemptionfags live down the assfucking that is Xdive

She was a singer that died young that already makes her relevant forever

why

GOD I LOVE BOOBA BROS BUT IVE NEVER HAD A BIG TIDDY GF ITS NOT FAIR

What i heard was that there were too weight for the plane. Too much luggage, thats why the plane went down. Remember this is one of the smaller plane not the bug commercial one. It was pass the weight limit.

>megaman gacha

GIMME SOME GACHA

latinas truly are god's gift

>Corpus Christi
CRISPY CORPSE???

Bro you think that bitch only played at Buc Days and that shitty bronze statue down at the waterfront?

The body of Jesus Chris

Amazing how women can be blessed with bodies like this with genetics alone