Games where i can find qt 30 year old neet mmo addicts?

games where i can find qt 30 year old neet mmo addicts?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

wow if you want some feminists
or ffxiv if you want someone who was used to be called steve

my gf is a wow (classic) addict and played for half her life
met her on a private server for lich king

Probably some MMO

How is the fug?

great, she sometimes even lets me watch

wow this thread again
*inhales*
>be me
>34yo
>had several gfs and fuckbuddies in the past
>most of my irl friends are female
>get introduced to a lot of girls thanks to them
>they're nice but I don't feel anything else
>the girls that show interest in me end up being crazy as fuck or just completely uninterested in my hobbies (makes me wonder what the fuck are they seeing on me)
>dream about meeting a girl who I can play vidya with
>none on my city
I've been alone for the past 8 years and that's okay but I miss warm hugs and being with someone
thanks for reading my blog, I feel better now

Attached: 1650153664719.png (311x304, 111.34K)

Didn’t we have this thread yesterday

it got deleted by a janny

wtf are you american and is your gf asian? is she in my guild?

kek

I understand the feeling. I never had a true GF, but the few women who were into me were crazy fucking bitches and would just fucking ruin my mental. Shit sucks.

it's hard to find nice people
I'm a really lucky guy and I've found lots of super nice people for friends
even the gfs I've had were really nice persons
but yeah it sucks to stumble upon mentally unstable retards

you don't want that, user
asocial girls like that almost unilaterally have serious mental issues
you may think you can "fix" her or whatever, but you won't be able to fix your own life while getting assraped by Tyrone after she plants CP on your PC and calls the cops on you because she had a dream where you cheated on her

Even as a tranny going on ffxiv made me uncomfortable.
I made a cute bishie dragon guy and everyone was a loli or a baby and it creeped me out

I'm a 32 year old virgin how the fuck do you niggers meet women? Dating apps don't work because I'm ugly and socially I'm mildly autistic

I'm trans btw

Persona 3

>NTR

Just transition already

just meeting new people
there are websites to meet new people interested in your hobbies, or just to talk about whatever
you may make some friends in these places
then, these friends may introduce you to new circles of friends
maybe you can meet someone in your job
in the gym if you like that too

being ugly doesn't disqualify you from getting laid
literally just bee yourself

>TFW chicks get mad I'm smart and not degenerate beer drinking bozo that I look like
Like I feel like I should be soulless idiot into watching sports

It's crazy I go out all the time and try to bee myself. I went with friends to downtown Orlando bars 5 times this year already and the women just don't even look at me. I try to be relaxed and just chill but nothin' seems to work. I'm also too beta to approach coldly

>TFW I only attract unstable fucks

Start lifting, learn how to communicate better, and spend time outside of the house.
Looks don't mean shit if you can get a girl to laugh, not at you, but in general.
Sense of humor goes a long way basically.
Lift for some health, and confidence, if you got to a big gym, you'll make lifting buddies just asking for pointers. This will get you some social interaction and better shape.
Meet sluts at bars, or meet real women randomly out and about. If you see someone that you think looks like a good person, strike up a conversation, hit em with a good joke and see what happens.

>retards fell for the "neet girls who play video games are just like me" meme
>they will continue to fall for it no matter how many times they're warned
You faggots deserve your misery.

Attached: frog.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

>being ugly doesn't disqualify you from getting laid
literally just bee yourself

Blue pilled af

no girl has ever liked me

Attached: 1649663148399.jpg (247x250, 5.45K)

>Like I feel like I should be soulless idiot into watching sports
no
just b urself

trying to get a girl in a bar is retarded
just meet people and eventually you'll find a girl you're attracted to

epic

>literally just bee yourself
literally

>improve yourself so you can get a small change at bottom shelf women
This is very tiresome

Same for me, it's also the only game she plays and she has no interest in others

I want to talk with a femanon about anime
Photon#5580

yeah
about anime

Attached: 1648862727614.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

What about your mum or sister?

>learn how to communicate better
how

Haven't watched an anime in years, this worth watching? Name?

its so unlikely to work out if you approach it like that. you gotta understand that most deep relationships bloom from a prior friendship. going out on the town just trying to hook someone is so fucking unlikely to get you anywhere long term.
it's fine to be timid, it's not like there aren't girls who like a reserved personality. but, even so, how are you going to meet these girls? sitting in a group with your friends at a bar and hoping some fucking lunatic walks up and shoves herself into your group? would a girl who likes quiet types go to a bar to find them? not likely.
all in all, i don't know exactly what you're after. if you want a serious relationship (that is enjoyable), you're probably not gonna find it just winging it downtown. if you want a fling, you're gonna want to focus on more superficial things like being able to put on a facade of confidence and prettying yourself up.

Hey femanon, wanna go out?

You don't want this OP. Trust me. I've met 30 year old neet women. I'd rather pull my own teeth out with pliers than deal with that again.

My ex was a wow addict who was trying to get her shit together I miss her

Red line

Fucking this. Stay away from those.

go on... were they hot?

sometimes i get all groomed up and do my hair like a japanese cartoon when i go out and then women seem to go out of their way to say hi and smile to me. but then i indifferently say hi and walk past them to maintain my badass facade. also im autistic

>This fucking thread again

don't insult red line

hi again man

>tfw no OL neet christmas cake

Attached: 1628132200114.jpg (226x220, 8.15K)

>casually uses literally all your money
>never does anything
>shes maybe a 5/10 at best
>will cry to other simps about anything you do
from my experience its not that great, but im sure some people might have to live that life

Attached: 1619122342437.jpg (800x600, 99.68K)

>literally just bee yourself
Worth adding that only works if you're reasonably likable. You can get away with it if you're really hot, but even then people would just tolerate it, ultimately nobody likes a bitter asshole

I bet it was Warmane
I bet she is Balkan or eastern European
I bet she is damaged goods

Haven't met a single well adjusted female in a WoW private server

this only applies to the USA in Europe everyone has autism and don't ever talk at gyms

i have not spoken directly to a woman since i was 15 years old.

Attached: 1613002261851.jpg (244x207, 4.5K)

>>casually uses literally all your money
is this like an american thing, giving your gf access to all your money? out here it's assumed both people in a relationship earn and use their own money, with joint purchases and gifts being an exception, typically even in marriage

Yes, American men are pretty stupid sometimes.
Ft. American male.

There's American couples that manage their own finances and work out splitting costs, etc. but a lot of couples do just see it as "our money," which I guess can work, but it only takes one entitled shit to fuck that up

just go to Japan there's tons of women in their late 20s willing to marry literally anyone half-decent.

the only downside is that once you're married she will make your life a living hell because these are leftover women for a reason

>Ft.

Attached: 1639422272589.jpg (190x265, 10.21K)

>you don't want that
Yes I do, fuck all of you. I want to listen to her autistic rambles and argue about dumb childish shit like vidya and anime, I want to have my phone blown up daily being pestered with stupid memes, I want my weekends to swap between absolutely nothing happening or tantric, sweaty NEET sex, I want to be frustrated when she acts like a fucking child when I dig my heels in against something she wants to do. I just want to stop doing every single thing alone.

Attached: 1626591293917.png (503x764, 399.05K)

why does she make me horny

It's faster than saying "I am an American male."

Cakes add me
FisherJay 4656
Jannies tongue my anus

Who the fuck uses mmos to find a date?

Attached: b02c51_7479625.jpg (1272x3053, 262.33K)

MMO? Scratch that, where do I find the eroge addicts for playing fapping games together?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-01 23.02.32.png (1280x720, 891.41K)

"Ft." means "featuring".

Yes. "This post features an American male saying that American Males are stupid."
I don't know why you are having so much trouble understanding this.

ror

This is the problem. The desire for improvement needs to come from inside, not to impress a grill.

This girl is the perfect NEET gf. She's a 30yo Japanese neet streaming on Twitch that spends 10hours/day playing video games and getting platinum trophies for all kinds of games. She was one of the first people to get Elden Ring plat too.

Too bad it's hard to meet girls like that because they don'tgo out often in the first place.

Attached: images (11).jpg (300x300, 12.23K)

>gf
>streamer
no thanks

>35
>kissless handholdless virgin
>no prospects
>realistically no prospects anytime soon
>lately the full weight of how much ive fucked my life has been crashing down on me
I dont want to die, but I'm kinda tired of living.
You know when youre playing a racing game and youre in last place but you still have to finish the race?

Attached: just kill me now.png (634x358, 319.47K)

I don't think girls play MMOs, my gf only plays Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley and sits on my face to keep me from disturbing her

I misspoke about their neet status. Two of them were working but even now looking back they had the social skills of a neet who hadn't touched grass or seen the sun in years.

One of them was not a neet at all. I still think she was quite pretty. She was as isolated from other people as she could get without being in a mental institution or in prison given she was working in another country with a poor understanding of the language. Despair slapped her around every day, as she was directionless in her life outside of her workplace and the country sucked for dating — she encountered much creepier people than she was used to in the US. Talking to her was a real bitch of a task because even though she was very friendly to me, her social skills were atrocious. I gave up eventually, better to touch grass outside myself than try to bleed a stone. Neets are usually shit at socializing like her.

The other one I actually gave up on knowing much faster than the rest. Imagine talking to a wall. That's what it was like. The most I know of her with the knowledge I have now is that she probably had some kind mental condition and the stigma crippled her ability to socialize. She worked at a company run by her parents in some kind of cubicle job or store.

The last one was a long time neet who would complain about how guys online would treat her like shit and tell her she's a woman so her life was on easy mode. She got a boyfriend, leeched off his paycheck for literally everything (obviously, she was fucking for that money), got hooked on meth thanks to his brother (who she fucked multiple times for drugs). Throughout that entire era, she became increasingly schizo, selfish and mean. Then the crazy girl went on some hedonistic soap opera rampage that didn't stop until I told her one night at 4 am to seek out mental help with some bulletproof reasoning about her boyfriend and her own situation.

>neet
>streamer
shes not a neet, shes self employed

lmao you think people are going to be less miserable trying to get with people they have zero common interests with

You sound like the kind of retard who thinks getting a job as a cashier at walmart would "give dignity" to someone's life.