Kid mentions Huggy Wuggy in class

>kid mentions Huggy Wuggy in class
>teacher freaks out and school issues mass warning to parents about the horror game
>this is happening across the world
Is Poppy Playtime the next FNaF?

Attached: F8E20403-3EE1-492E-89D8-D1A0741EFB9C.jpg (828x1050, 178.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YSWKtuaV2fY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is that...is that a muppet with fangs?
>AHHHHHHHHHH I'M GOING INSANE AHHHHHHHHH

>children's cartoon character becomes evil
boring trope

Attached: 1628069571536.png (467x813, 439.81K)

Yes, yes it fucking is.
What part of a horror game made with the specific mindset of getting youtube fame for a week and having a bunch of kids get super fanatic about it made you have a second thought about that?

Attached: jcobserving.png (595x565, 199.83K)

Kill yourself shill.

More like chink devs hide it in ads so that dumb shit song plays and scares kids instead of parents monitoring their content

Why are Americans so superstitious?
Low IQ nation

Attached: 1650951207196.jpg (560x638, 50.42K)

He would unironically be scarier if he had no teeth or mouth

Yeah, I prefer the "evil, horrifying monster becomes incredibly sexy" trope.

>zoomers don't know children's toys and motifs have always been a popular horror theme

Attached: 1638664320830.jpg (286x348, 20.43K)

It's children bait that can be lewded.
Just FNAF's golden age.

chucky was never good

Just need to remove the tryhard "spooky teeth" and have something clown-creepy, like Mr Blobby

Attached: MrBlobby.jpg (900x900, 109.92K)

Can't put that on zoomers. The adults when I was a kid made up a magical underground world of "Satanists" and proceeded to LARP so bad innocent people went to jail for life lmao
D&D, Smurfs, those day care center accusations, was peak retardation

Freaking out over 'cookie monster but bad' is demonstrably less retarded. Still retarded, but less so.

I think it's hilarious when Gen X and Millennial parents freak out over the stupid things their children are into as if they don't remember the many times that happened in the 80s and 90s.

Attached: 816yEmjxr7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1064x1500, 448.44K)

>people still think this isn't just viral marketing
inb4 HURR DURR ITS NOT VIRAL MARKETING CUZ THE NEWS B TALKEN ABOUT IT!

Yes, idiot, they are being paid to talk about it, hence the marketing part.

haha what an unfortunate lad getting kissed all over
so icky lol

Attached: 1637654417377.png (323x468, 441.88K)

>armpit britt
oh my

I was browsing google play and saw like 3 different trash apps that used that ugly muppets face and name for advertisement
why does jewgle play and other mobile storefronts get held to such low standards that blatant copywrite infringement and scams are allowed and normalized?

I wasn't allowed to have these, or watch the Smurfs as mentioned by this user
My mom didn't mention 'satan' though; she just said 'I won't have shows about wizardry in my house'
so of course now I love wizards and magic

Attached: DRAGONLANCE-COMPANIONS-OF-THE-LANCE.jpg (1000x1250, 273.98K)

>the one with the bite mark

>Destroys the economy of a small English town
Mr. Blobby is a true horror

Damn female kidso smug #

Me: *Walks in with my Huggy Wuggy plush*
Random kid: Why do I hear 'Pumped up kicks' playing?

A reminder the developers have a history in exploiting astroturfing via many internet media and marketing.
And news stations will ABSOLUTELY shill a fake controversy to generate interest and "opposition" to a controversy

Attached: (you).jpg (375x375, 5.47K)

>Is Poppy Playtime the next FNaF?
At least the first fnaf had soul. This shit was genuinely engineered to make the most money possible

Just looking at this pic gives me the heebie-jeebies, Huggy Wirgin simply cannot compete.

>Smurfs
Those are actually satanic, tho.

>zoomer “””horror”””
Zoomers should be banned from video games

>IS THIS THE NEXT FNAF

Fuck off shill, kill yourself, your shitty marketing scheme is dog shit

Oh I see where Horizon Dawn got their protagonist design from.

Nah, it's the next Hello Neighboor.

The system is drumming up distractions for the retards still stupid enough to believe it

Fnaf and everything stemming from it were a mistake

fuck off, mom. God isn't real and the pope is a pedo

Most horror game monsters are just mid-level DnD enemies but spookier.
I feel like you could take Huggy Wuggy in a fight if you bring a led pipe with you.
or like
a really long stick.

Attached: 1400392390736.gif (641x360, 2.73M)

Tell me more.

Attached: wonder remove glasses.gif (480x270, 1.68M)

Oh yeah, I remember those when I was a kid; so many of those were about snot.
Good to see I still find them absolutely abhorrent as a 37 years old.

>parents are only now realizing kids are watching mechatronic demon zombie games

uh oh the smartphone isn't actually the safe "make kid go away and stop pestering you" magical device

oh yeah remember when you were 4 year old and you watched cartoon network and suddenly the chucky movie started and started murdering people? me neither

Huggy Wuggy is not on CN, what are you talking about?
Also yes I've watched plenty of horror movies on TV as a kid.

Oh yeah yeah

this
Fuck FNAF
Fuck whatever this shit is
Fuck Zoomers.

As a former minecraft animation channel the company was well versed in bot generated content, and already had existing connections with influencers, and by using both they were able to effectively bruteforce popularity of the game in less than a week, by flooding the new topic with a deluge of content and "interest".

Imagine just how many children got fucked up in the head because of this neglect.

TVs also had horror movies and raunchy stuff. Zoomers are a lot more sheltered than millennials and boomers which is just the other side of the neglect curve and arguably even worse.

>Have a nightmare when I was young
>The entire world’s population except me were possessed by some kind of evil entity, and they all turned blue
>Scariest dream I’ve ever had, woke up in a sweat
>Every now and then see connections between blue colored people and weird occult shit
I’m not unconvinced that I may have seen a vision of the apocalypse.

lmao

My mom just let us have all that stuff despite the pastor saying Pokemon was evil and taking it away from his kid.
We just were too poor to afford much of it. Most of my Pokemon cards and such were bootlegs. Had some great CYOA books about demons and monsters though.

>childrens toy actually... LE EVIL???

Attached: 1609134057095.jpg (750x747, 101.78K)

You're laughing, but I've seen toys of this thing. Mostly in press kiosks and once in kid's hands. In Russia It's spreading.

A kid with an stuffed toy of this thing showed on the store I work last week, sharp teeth and "scary" face and all, doesn't seem like that big of a deal.
I'm not murrican though.

and TV used to have content ratings to make sure appropriate content will be airing at appropriate hours. meanwhile toddlers can easily access weird stuff like minecraft fetish videos or fnaf shit

Yeah but some of this shit never got on TV. I'm talking about Elsa gate stuff and the weird bot generated animated videos kids would be drawn to being unsupervised online.

>this is happening across the world
why are you faggots have to exaggerate stuffs all the time?
is it because you need to feel like the center of attention, that you are important somehow?

Hell no, I had enough with fnaf

Same, also in Russia. There is a small store in one of local hypermarkets that sells bootleg toys, mostly plushies, of FNAF, Among Us, Poppy Playtime, and even Siren Head.

There’s a restaurant in my town that’s been advertising with Mario in it for like 20 years. If you don’t know it exists, you can’t do anything about it.

Yes, the point of business and creating products is to generate money. This is not a new concept. You are a fucking idiot if you’re upset about someone wanting to make money.

when media spins nonsensical shit they definitely dont want you to speak about something else

>This took place in an adolescent facility
>Parents were probably born in early 90's or late 80's
>Can't really guess the age of the headteacher based on this article
>Prompted to freak out over this

Is this what I have to look forward to when I have children? Are all parents going to freak out at the latest "it thing" whether it be Pokemon or now Huggy Wuggy. Please tell my I'm not going to end up like this.

I will absolutely never let my children use social media or play mainly mobileshit. It's complete brain rot.

>CRT Education? no problem here.
>IS THAT A FUCKING STUFFED DOLL??
>AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I KNEEEEEEEEEEEEELL

>>Parents were probably born in early 90's or late 80's
So zero excuse, they should be young enough to know how bullshit this shit all is, they fucking lived through the worst period of parents overreacting to harmless shit.

This, what other game can you think of that has a merch button on the main fucking menu?

>Huggy Wuggy
UwU
youtu.be/YSWKtuaV2fY

This reminds me of the momo thjng

stress only regresses you so far
seek kid mind

This. As soon as I got access to internet my sanity started to decline. And that was when I was in my teenage years.

>10 years from now Yea Forums will be filled with zoomers who grew up watching elsagate videos and fetishy roblox videos

Attached: 1642841521156.png (200x200, 73.73K)

fnaf and YouTube horror shit is gonna create a generation of terrified babies x1000
slave mentality

My cousin was over last summer and he was on his phone 24/7 swiping through tik tok and shit. Told me he was going to be a pro rocket league character when he grows up. Dude is 14. The future is dim

Ya, it's the video games and YouTube videos that are going to create the generation, not the generation's grossly incompetent and entitled parents failing to properly guide them

Their parents fell for the satanic panic, and their grandparents fell for comic books being evil. The cycle will never end.

It's a British school you tool.