Master Duel

How are you holding in the new ranked season? What deck are you currently using? Are you planning to get to Diamond I?

Attached: FLyHOuLVQAMGjRr.jpg (1417x2567, 438.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9czP8wfEPwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FREE HER

Attached: 94677445.jpg (421x614, 54.4K)

she needs way more muscle to be relevant

Was thinking about pulling the trigger here to get some Dark Law fun.
I still don't have Maxx C or Ash at 3, though...

Attached: Screenshot_20220501_150102.png (1600x925, 1.34M)

>starting in silver this season
>load in with my going second predaplants because I can finally play my petdecks
>first match is drytron heralds
>second match is adamancipators

Attached: 1563138288264.jpg (250x188, 10.1K)

Would you hug your ace monster

I didn't have issues in silver, but gold, even gold V, is full of complete meta decks. Sounds like you just got unlucky, but I'd stay out of gold for at least a week.

I'd hug every monster in the decks I use

So going second against traptrix when you don't have backrow removal or good handtraps in hand is basically impossible, right?

Yes

Attached: 278810330_2909296556028468_2081577333402876124_n.jpg (1920x1080, 653.19K)

I'm considering staying out the entire season. I was plat S1 and 2, gold 3 and 4 and by the end of 4, it was identical to plat 3. Actually unplayable by the last several weeks, somehow less variety in gold then there was in plat.

whats an honest deck to play in ranked? One that thrives on going second and doesn't take 5 minutes to setup a board like Sky Striker or Drytroon fags? How is Dragonmaids or Cyber Dragons in that regard? Or Lunalight even?

Attached: 1651136812883.png (550x700, 374.39K)

You can't stay out of gold unless you don't play at all, since you go down in silver even when losing.

Haven’t fought a good adamancipator yet what makes them gay that everyone hates them

How long do you imagine it'll take for the ranks to stabilize in terms of all the sweaty tryhards getting segregated to Diamond so I can have fun in Platinum

They could all use a hug.

Attached: 52609529_p0.jpg (2000x1237, 1.3M)

Fun fact: i did an entire mahjong game while this syncrho fag did his COOMbo, he scopped as soon i activated droplet, didnt even could resolve it

I'm in no rush to rank climb. I'll probably do some at the start of the event when all the chinks are busy grinding gems.

Even if I play really well Lunalight is still a fairly big combo with all of the summoning you end up doing, at least in my experience

Turns take 5 years cause of excavation animations and they end up on a bunch of negates and probably buster lock because fuck you

>youtube.com/watch?v=9czP8wfEPwA
is his logic correct? not using traps or handtraps is a relevant advantage?

Attached: 1648213358530.png (300x300, 51.84K)

Every season I play a different meta deck

This season it's time for Tribrigade, also because I need to get to Diamond I

whats wrong user its your turn :)

Attached: bamboo.jpg (1840x1084, 540.65K)

Terminal World + Summon Breaker viable?

Attached: file.png (307x450, 253.79K)

>synchrotard does his combo
>user wins with all green

Damn sounds lame

I want to be a competitive SUPER QUANTUM PLAYER :DDDDD
I just crafted Diviner, what else i need?

Attached: -.png (628x473, 538.71K)

Speaking of the event since the three basement-dwelling nips that work on this game are taking a week off for Golden Week they won't announce the next one until the game updates afterwards, I wonder if it'll start late next week or the week after

have fun user

Attached: 96463791_p0.png (5000x6000, 1.73M)

Yeah it's not that the player themselves take forever, just the animation for excavation is fucking stupid because it flips over each individual card instead of just dragging all 5 out at once.

a bullet to the head

You don't need terminal world if your opponent doesn't read.
You can also just play summon limit.

Nekros in 2022 lul

Attached: nekroz2022lul.png (667x753, 649.1K)

yeah it is

Attached: tt.jpg (474x692, 63.51K)

>You don't need terminal world if your opponent doesn't read.

You know this happens more often than it should

Ok a bullet to the hea-
>Died of gun

>Top 32
LMFAO wHO cAREAS HAHA Xd

user

Attached: file.png (456x56, 52.06K)

I haven't played since S1 but I had clawed my way all the way to the top using Odd-Eyes. Came back today and am trying to do it again but modifying the deck with newer cards like Venemy

i want to play mekk-knights anyone got a good deck i can copy?

>live duel
>adamancipator mirror match
>takes literally 8 minutes of real time even sped up
I deserve more than 5 gems

Attached: 2004563 - Camphor_camphor_leaves Yu-Gi-Oh! Zoodiac Zoodiac_Drident Zoodiac_Tigermortar.png (1929x1654, 2.47M)

YOUR BROWN BITCH LOVES TOAD TONGUE

Attached: NTR.jpg (700x241, 53.3K)

Is it ok to have sex with Zoodiacs?

Attached: 1642370337592.png (340x373, 267.59K)

Why wouldn't it be?

Only if I get to fuck the most important member

Attached: file.png (1205x1200, 2.33M)

Furry, smelly and most importantly, the most broken archetype ever printed

Only the ones that aren't banned

that's why they need correcting

soon to be banned in the cardboard

Attached: FRb7nbaakAA6v0R.jpg (3020x2868, 809.13K)

post deck

>smelly
They're clearly bathing

The moment they exit the bathtub they start stinking like wild animals in heat

re-climbing after not playing for a while
What's with people in bronze sitting and passing until the game's over instead of just surrendering?

I thought Splights were cool from aesthetics alone, being based on Upper Atmospheric Lightning. I wasn't expecting them to be super meta right from the get-go.

Attached: file.png (610x585, 171.04K)

repostan the room
id:394897

Attached: 1640316724053.png (510x600, 190.3K)

No one is sure if they're bots or not

that'd be such an inconvenience, haha.

bot accounts farming duel pass resources

Bots, if they have a gibberish name and are using the beginner deck, consider reporting them, and hope you're lucky you don't run into a time stall bot instead.

>running pot of desire + gamma
>good way to brick yourself with driver banished

>Dragonmaids
Be aware:
>Fusion from hand and field
>No GY effects when you fuse
>Normal summon starter who cant special summon themselves so Ash Blossom will solo your entire deck
>The one negate removes the boss monster and leaves an unprotected beater with ED summon aids
>90% locked to its own archetype
>Core is like 20 cards leaving little space for generic staples
>Can search spells and traps but none of the spell are searchers themselves
>Searcher trap removes a maid from field before you can use her to summon a dragon
>And its a trap so you cant use it right away
>Monster search requires a discard
>The other one is a GY dump
>And your monsters have no GY effects
>Not even that strong against other rogues

Your going second depends entirely on your handtraps and kaiju/Superpoly.
Your strong points are:
>If you set welcome you can recycle your dragonmaid cards from GY
>House can destroy an enemy monster if another of your dragons gets back to the hand
>But is a targeted destroy that every faggot has protection to nowadays. Also gets fucked by timing
>Sending enemy monsters back to hand bypass a surprisingly amount of protections and fuck you effects
>You can use the big dragons as resource and then get them back with the maid effects on battle phase
>But you get extra fucked by banish. Shadoll is an insta scoop because sooner or later he is going to banish your dragons and changeover
Deck snowballs pretty fine but nowadays you dont get that many turns

Attached: 20220226215540_1.jpg (1920x1080, 707.08K)

in china there is a very large market for buying and selling accounts on various games for legitimate and illegitimate purposes, in MD they are just farming all the duel pass and freebie gems etc so they can sell a "ready to go account" with a bunch of gems and points to people

Why is Gold so easy this season? My pure Despia is raping.

Zeus stop fucking with furries, the melffy forest is under attack again

Orcust mekk knight and it's going great, had a wonderful back and forth duel vs despia just a moment ago and although it broke my winning streak i gave oponents monster extra 1k attack for his last battle phase to help with his damage mission hopefully

Attached: 0002641_world-legacy-whispers-exfo-en071-rare-1st-edition_550.jpg (377x550, 62.51K)

My guess is all the sweaties are already in plat trying to get into diamond.

If you're up in 5 I'll join

Oh I’m truly aware of this games horrendously slow animations Too bad animations can’t be sped up

I had very good success with Dragonmaids when I played them two seasons ago, I had to constantly surrender because I reached Gold I way too fast, but as this user said it has many strengths and weaknesses. Still my favorite deck and is easier than you think to setup an OTK field in a single turn.

Yeah, hahaha

Attached: 1629993177452.png (1280x1808, 2.17M)

Currently climbing to diamond I with cardians

>tfw getting my ass thrashed in silver
I think all the boomers left

the season is 1 month user not 30 years

Reminder to always report Drytron players

>there are already people in diamond 3
What the fuck

for what, hurting my feelings?

people in gold last season are in silver now so you're gonna be playing a bunch of meta troons or snowflakes playing rogue decks that they've played irl and ingame for hundreds of hours

Attached: 1640463518128.png (880x877, 1.12M)

>nigger in front takes 20 to set up board
>scoop the second i activate either kaiju or droplet
this is no longer tanoshi~

I can't report people just for playing things I don't like

>you are going second
>defeat

Fucking connection failure

>you will never be this much of a chad

Attached: Allure of Darkness.webm (1920x1080, 1.07M)