She scammed thousands

She scammed thousands

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 67.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgOt754z-Co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bought the game day one

I'm just here for the official lewds really

It's going to come out so it's not a scam.

2 more months
trust the plan
sub to my patreon

they said abril 2022

Um, is it abril yet sweetie? No, it's not. So the dev still has time.

Delayed to May

Attached: FRk9xEFaUAA1wwF.jpg (2480x3508, 1.19M)

scammy brat.... she needs rape correction

Has a Patreon videogame project delivered the finished, promised game?

May 13th to be precise

Someone... Please leak the tentacle pic. They changed it so that they only upload the Patreon rewards to Discord now.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgOt754z-Co

I have to respect the hustle, the dev knows what he's doing. He saw the reaction to the pragmata delay announcement and saw a golden opportunity to delay his game. Then he added the tentacles just for good measure.

WRONG. The ANNOUNCEMENT is postponed to May.

Imagine getting scenes when dying to certain enemies. Like the tentacle perhaps...

Imagine if the chink dev would actually work on the fucking game instead of commissioning a bunch of multimedia bullshit.

>Expecting a coombait game to be focused on the game and not on the side coombait material
lmao

Nobeta wasn't coombait until the dev decided to open a patreon. I remember you faggots insisting that, no way bro we don't like it just because of the loli, it's totally a good game!

>I remember you faggots insisting that, no way bro we don't like it just because of the loli, it's totally a good game!
Said by no one ever. Everyone knew that this was just loli bait disguised as a Souls clone.

>Said by no one ever.
DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME

it's over

Attached: 1621780176740.jpg (1265x1143, 199.85K)

This isn't an ER thread.

>TWO MORE WEEKS

You know what loli game did get an update in april though?

please tell, i'm starving

You don't have to rub it in, user. I'm sure they will get their update eventually

Attached: 1629245462104.jpg (1000x1000, 234.59K)

That's not Ranni, retard.

>May 13th
>it's friday
What does it mean?

Attached: 1626488263977.png (1466x1080, 1.67M)

Just a little game called onirism

of their semen yeah

>several months from now
>nobeta fags still waiting for the announcement of an announcement
>meanwhile, goblin chads are enjoying the new assault side mode with the newly added online coop.

Attached: 1468950647839.png (500x621, 89.04K)

oh the game with 6 players on steam that somehow gets mentioned a ton in every nobeta thread?
wow i suddenly dont care

Why did you start by describing Nobeta?

Attached: not edited.png (735x416, 117.46K)

nobeta sisters...

Place your bets.
>2023 release announcement
>More Patreon tiers for an animated series
>More stretch goals for the $$$
or
>Game releases this year
>Shut down old patreon
>New patreon for a new cunnyge

Attached: 1641655279376.png (256x256, 66.97K)

Yeah, that game that completely mogs no beta with a fraction of the funding and publicity.

Attached: 1643751060349.jpg (419x1024, 34.9K)

I rule this board.

yeah but im in a nobeta thread so i still dont care

the former. the chink dev is trying to pull an inafune and take nobeta multimedia.I wouldn't be surprised if the announcement is that there's an animated show in the works.

Well, I didn't vote for you!

We know, carol.

Nobeta?
More like, no release.

Attached: 1219971419411.jpg (247x252, 10.41K)

With the amount the game was shilled here, I would've expected that player count to be way higher.

The retarded Onirism vs Nobeta "rivalry" is the most forced thing I've seen on Yea Forums.

please be bait

It's just a couple nobeta autists eternally seething that onirism was mentioned in nobeta threads early on.

It wasn't a scam, since it is a game, but if you were stupid enough to think it was ever going to be finished like me then you have only yourself to blame.

man i dont care
just waiting for nobeta news/patreon lewds i guess see you shitposting fucks on may 31

>It wasn't a scam
>but
lol it's a scam bro. having a unity asset flip demo doesn't change that.

This is Yea Forums, so everything has to be turned into a console war.

no it doesn't

By the definition of a scam, it's not a scam.
Star Citizen could be called a scam, because people paid for the promise of a game that will likely never come.
With Nobeta, you paid for an early access game with the hopes that it would get content updates, even though it won't.

Leak the patreon images and all is forgiven

>2 years to add 1 extra stage
i just want another anime souls like...

Attached: 1584267147820.jpg (877x840, 67.31K)

>With Nobeta, you
Also paid for the promise of a game that will likely never come.

Shitposting is one hell of a drug. It only takes one (or in this case two) dedicated enough autists to shit up discussion about something for the foreseeable future.

>Weeb garbage
fuck off

Attached: 1651001486185.jpg (1079x840, 157K)

>2 years
Damn, I didn't realize how long it's been.

This is sad, the game is legitimately fun. I was looking forward to its full release, but it's clear that the dev is just milking patreon money off of coomers.

>nobeta thread
>discussion

Attached: 1594136468562.gif (220x220, 1.72M)

Onirism chads exercising saintly restraint by not doing a victory lap itt after they just got a huge new update and nobeta has nothing to show after 2 years.

>it's a newfag believes that he's in good company episode

Attached: pantsu_on_head_retarded.jpg (360x240, 21.41K)

This drives me nuts. Just feels like a smart dev would start a sequel as they are finishing to keep the hype going into a second game so that then they build a back catalogue to sell. So the endless patreon funds more games, but people are also going back to buy previous games as well. Seems like it would make more money that way. I remember a small studio talking about doing okay without huge hits because if their games pulled in a new fan they kept sales going on their games from a decade before.

Wait are they actually funding the game by lewd art?

I seriously bought it because I found it fun.

It's what no new gameplay to talk about does to an mf'er. All nobeta threads are basically the same, just posting the commissioned art and UOH'ing.

The art isn't explicit but it's definitely softcore.

What about the ironic lolicon vs unironic lolicon war?

Attached: 1620243535819.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

>Wait are they actually funding the game by lewd art?
They literally distribute official nudes on the Patreon

Attached: nobeta swimsuit.png (597x908, 397.63K)

Don't bring this shit into an actual vidya thread.

I thought NSFW loli was forbidden on patreon

The thing is they are smart. If people keep eating this shit up and is okay with an indefinite release why stop now? They're already in a win-win scenario where they already scammed a lot of people for a long time.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING SCHIZO

The scam must continue. Those vtumors need that money.

>What about the ironic lolicon vs unironic lolicon war?
You mean posers vs lolicons war?

I think they straddle the line without crossing it and Patreon got a bunch of shit for being labelled xenophobic a year or two ago for banning Jap artists.

Triggered ironic lolicons in 3, 2, 1

You paid for an Early Access game.
You got exactly what you paid for. The game is fully playable and functional.
There's a reason people say not to buy EA games until/unless they get a full release.
It's not a scam to sell a retard something just because they think it will get better with time.

You may stop trying to derail the thread now.

patreon is wildly inconsistent in enforcing their rules. as soon as nobeta gains any media attention they'll shut it down. until then patreon is happy to take their cut.

Reminder that the "ironic lolicon" guy identifies as a MAP

Attached: Screenshot_20220428-134420_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x299, 44.29K)

They don't host it on Patreon, they give links for distribution. Also I don't think they've done any explicit frontal nudity and they're obscure enough to fly under the radar.

Attached: nobeta panty.jpg (1200x849, 120.35K)

There is no game, there is a demo for a full game that will come later. A demo that also has a demo.

>Reminder that the "ironic lolicon" guy identifies as a MAP
Based.

Attached: 1628919044415.jpg (850x550, 62.45K)

She spawned a bunch of lewd art for me to jack off to, so mission accomplished regardless.